Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmares and Sickness ❯ Getting Out ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don't own. Simple as that.

Thx again for the reviews. I think that the next chapt. is goin' to be the last one. Not sure though.

Sry about any grammer and/or spelling mistakes. I try to go through and pick them out but it's kinda hard when you're doin' it on your own work. This time I was listening to music too so there might be even more mistakes. Gomen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nightmares and Sickness

Chapter Seven
Getting Out

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Seiji must be in the basement." Touma said; then in anger. "How could someone be hurting Seiji like that?"

"I don't know, but he's going to pay." Ryo said.

"Kuso!" Shuu swore after trying to open the door. "It's locked."

"Well, we're just going to have to knock it down." Touma went to knock it down when Shin stopped him.

"Why are you stopping me?! We have to save Seiji!"

"I know but just calm down for a second and listen. If we knock down the door now whoever has him will know that we're here and we could be putting Seiji in even more danger."

Touma finally calmed down. He didn't want to hurt Seiji. "Well, what are we going to do then?"

"See if any of the windows are open."

They all searched the windows and luckily the baka had actually left one open. The troopers decided that they would climb through and find Seiji that way.

They heard another scream.

"We have to hurry!" Touma said fearing for Seiji's life.

Every once in a while they would hear a scream followed by harsh coughs. They would also hear some laughs.

'He'll be lucky if he gets away alive after this!' They all thought along the same lines about Tomo.

The troopers had gotten into the house and were deciding on what to do.

The house had white walls with no pictures on them. There was a couch and a TV. There was little decoration and barely anything in the rooms as if he had just gotten the house or didn't come here that often. There was a lamp in the corner next to the couch.

There were only two ways to go: left and straight.

"Split up and search for the basement." Ryo informed them quietly.

Shin and Shuu went straight, which looked like it lead to the kitchen. Ryo and Touma went left, which just lead down a hall.

Ryo and Touma opened some of the doors as quietly as possible to check for the stairs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He heard someone opening some doors.

'Is that the other?' Seiji thought hopefully. 'Oh please be them. I don't know how much more of this I can handle.'

Tomo had been shocking and stabbing him repeatedly; he had also hit him a few times. To make things worse he was feeling really nauseous due to the poison. He felt worse every minute.

"I see your friends are here." Tomo finally stopped hurting Seiji and went to a table in a corner that Seiji hadn't realized was there. Tomo had grabbed a gun from it.

The raven haired man brought the gun up to Seiji's head... then the door crashed against the floor.

Tomo was distracted and pulled the gun away from Seiji toward the door.

"No, don't. Don't hurt them." Seiji said weakly when he noticed who Tomo was pointing the gun at.

Tomo just laughed; then realized that if he hurt one of Seiji's friends, especially the blue-haired one, it would hurt Seiji more than what he could do physicallyl. He smirked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

'This must be the door, it's the only one we haven't checked.' Thought Ryo. "He probably knows we're here by now because of the noise we made, even though we were trying to be quiet about it."

"Yeah." Was Touma's short response. 'Finally we've found Seiji.' He was relieved and scarred. He was scarred because he didn't know the condition that Seiji was in and he was relieved that they had finally found Seiji.

"It's locked." Ryo said angrily after trying the door.

"Shit! We're going to have to break it down. That's going to give us away if he doesn't already know we're here. Hopefully Seiji will be alright." Touma said worriedly.

"Okay, on three. One, two; three."

When they got in there the first thing they say was Seiji and Tomo pointing the gun at them.

"Seiji!" 'He looks way more sick than when we last saw him and he has so many cuts and bruises.' Touma thought too preocupied with Seiji to notice Tomo. 'I shouldn't have let him go out to meditate.'

"You bastard! What'd you do to him and why?! Ryo shouted angrily.

"Oh, I was just having some fun." Tomo said. He then aimed the gun at Ryo.

"No. Leave them alone." Come Seiji's weak voice; then cough.

"Seiji. I'm sorry. I should have came sooner."

Seiji was going to tell Touma it wasn't his fault and he shouldn't blame himself but he couldn't respond since he was still coughing.

Tomo smirked then pulled the trigger.

"Ryo! Move!" Touma pushed Ryo out of the way but didn't escape injury himself and got shot in the leg.

He hissed in pain.

"Touma!" Seiji screamed hoarsly.

"Touma! Are you okay?!" Ryo asked him.

"Yeah. I'm fine. He said trying to stop the bleeding.

Ryo tore a part of his shirt off while keeping his eye on Tomo; he wrapped it around Touma's leg.

Shin and Shuu came in when they heard the gun shot. They were going to Touma when Touma held up his hand for them to stop.

"I'm fine. Get Seiji." He waved them off.

They could still see pain in his eyes but decided that they shouldn help Seiji since he was in a much more dire situation and Touma was getting help from Ryo.

Shin, Shuu and Ryo (he had gotten up after he bandaged up Touma's leg) started to go toward Seiji but Tomo pulled Seiji to his legs and pointed the gun to his head.

"Don't come any further; if you do I WILL kill him." He said the usual line while going toward the door.

They all stopped. They had come to save Seiji after all.

Tomo cried out in pain when an arrow went through his shoulder, that was holding the gun. He dropped Seiji. Ryo and Shuu picked him up and brought him away from Tomo.

"Who?" Tomo asked shocked.

"I shot you. You were too busy paying attention to the others that you had forgotten that I was still here." Touma said. He was wearing Tenkuu and had his golden bow out ready to shoot again. He was having some difficulty standing up but ignored the pain for Seiji's sake.

"Seiji! Seiji!" Ryo shouted suddenly.

"What's wrong?!" Touma's worry could clearly be heard in his voice.

Ryo checked Seiji's pulse and let out a sigh of relief. "He's just unconscious. We should get him to the hospital though; he's lost a lot of blood and looks really pale. He's also running a really high fever."

Tomo smirked. 'They still dont' know... things could still work out after all.' "I give up." He threw up his arms in surrender. "I know there's no way I could win."

Everyone just starred shocked, at first.

'He's up to something.' Shin thought.

"Ryo grab him and don't let go. We'll take him to jail. He's lucky we're actually not going to kill him after what he did."

"What about Seiji?"

"Let Shuu carry him."

Ryo looked at Seiji and then got up and went to Tomo, reluctantly. Tomo made no movements and just let Ryo grab his hands and pull them behind his back.

Touma was glad that Ryo had Tomo. It was painful to stand so he lowered his bow and leaned heavily against the wall, once he was sure Ryo had Tomo securely.

"Daijoubu desu ka." Shin asked Touma when he noticed him lean against the wall.

"Hai." Touma replied; then took his armor off. You could see blood seeping through his leg.

"We should replace the bandage on your leg Touma." Shin said concerned.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine. We need to get Seiji to the hospital anyway, but how are we going to do that?"

They all thought.

Finally Ryo spoke up. "Well, I guess we're just going to have to carry him and hope that he stays unconscious for most of it so he won't feel the pain. There'd be no way we could bring the car through the woods."

"First lets try to stop the bleeding and bandage some of the wounds the best we can." Touma said while starring at Seiji.

They looked around for anything to cover up the wounds but there was nothing so they tore up parts of their shirt again and put it on the major wounds. Seiji had groaned and moved quite a bit during this but luckily he never woke up. They had also replaced Touma's bandage convincing Touma to let them.

They were all ready so Shin left first supporting Touma. After them came Ryo still holding Tomo's arms firmly; then Shuu carrying the still unconsciouss Seiji. You could tell even when asleep Seiji was in pain for you could see that Seiji was tense and his eyes were tightly shut; he would also moan every once and a while. Shuu could feel the heat radiating off of him. He was dreanched in sweat.

"Guys, I think he's getting even worse." Shuu told them worriedly after a loud moan.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, that's that. Now what is Tomo planning? Is he just going to let the troopers take him to jail? And is he going to give them the antidote for Seiji? So many questions and no one knows the answers... not even me. -_- I guess I had better figure them out, huh?

Once again the updates are going to be slower since vacation is long since over and I'm more busy then I had been. Thx for stickin' with me throughout this fic.
Ja ne ^_~