Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Pain of Love ❯ LEMON!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: YEAH!! I finally got it done!! This took so long! Never let anyone tell you writing a lemon scene is easy! It's not!

Catherine: Thank you for writing it for me, but I have to go. (Runs to bathroom for toilet paper.)

JC: Her and her damn nosebleeds. Well anyway, this story is dedicated to Luna, but I must thank Wildefyre, Shadow of Arashi, Djinn, Hiruma, and Wildfire's Flame the goddesses of lemon! There are many others as well but they are the main five that have given me inspiration. If not for them and Luna, I probably wouldn't have started writing YAOI anyway.

Kathrine: I still say bondage would have been better.

JC: *~~* Please ignore her and read this. This chapter is stocked full of LEMONEY goodness, but is not needed for the main plot of the story. That is unless you want to get the full scoop on how things turned out. I hope yall enjoy and please don't drool on your computers. Kathrine does that even without the lemons.

Kathrine: You try picturing two or more of those gorgeous boushonen together in an all out orgy!

JC: Well…(Pictures Rajura, Anubis, Touma, and Seiji together in a foursome and starts to drool onto keyboard.) I get the message. Let's just leave this alone and let them have it.

Disclaimer: Don't own Troopers.

Warning: THIS IS A YAOI LEMON!!! If you are narrow-minded, too damn innocent, or just plain not into it then leave!! Let those who might enjoy it actually read it!

Pain of Love

Lemon by JC

THE LEMON SCENE!!

Seiji didn't know what to do. Everything seemed so blurred and he wanted to know the truth. Touma had indeed brought him back to the manor, but after cleaning him up, and letting him sleep for almost an entire day straight, the blonde could not remember what had happened that night. Truthfully, most of the week was nothing but a hazy void to him. It seemed that after spending almost every waking moment bingeing that his recollection was far lacking his normal clarity.

But Touma was there for him. Touma held him close and told him everything would be fine. Was it just out of friendship? He often asked himself. What happened between us? Many times he had asked Touma to tell him, but the archer refused and would say something like, " I'll tell ya later" or " It's nothing to worry about." He was on the verge of going insane.

But what if I did something? He also questioned. What if during my drunken stupidity I said or did something to him that made him uncomfortable and he doesn't want to tell me? Gods, have I ruined everything and he's just acting like nothing happened because he pities me? The thoughts came often over the tens days after his return and he found no answers in his searches or meditation.

It was during a time of meditation when Touma walked in on him. The blonde sat with his legs crossed on his bed with a look of pure distress. Touma couldn't believe how, even with a look of pain on his features that Seiji still remained as beautiful as an angel or marble statue. He knew something was wrong for the blonde's usual calmness was gone even in his trance-like state.

He had asked me to love him and yet he remembers nothing, Touma could feel the pain eating at him. How can I tell him what really happened that night without risking him not believing me? Oh Seiji, do you not realize how I would love to hold you, to soothe your fears, to kiss away your pain, to truly love you? That was when Touma noticed something he himself had been seeing quite recently on Seiji, but still it shocked him.

Tears. Streaks of tears were falling down the blonde's cheeks from his closed eyes. It shocked Touma because meditation was the time Seiji never cried, his tears halted by the freedom of mind. But there he was, tears racing down his cheeks and himself within another world of reality. Touma couldn't stand to see the relentless torrents any longer as he walked over to the bed.

" Seiji?" he whispered as he placed a hand on his shoulder. The blonde was forced from his trance and jumped up from his position with an expression of surprise on his face. Touma wanted to smile at how innocent he looked, but no smile could be produced as he stared at the swollen redness of his lavender/blue eyes.

The swordsman stared at Touma for a moment before he sat back down on the bed. His eyes felt so tired and itchy, but they hadn't been open for over an hour. " What is it Touma?" he asked.

" I was wonderin' if ya would like to go watch the stars with me on the balcony," he replied. " It's a clear night and ya haven't left the house since ya got here, so the balcony is the next best thing."

" Oh," Seiji nodded in understanding.

Touma could see the somewhat disappointment on the blonde's face and quickly added, " Plus I missed doing things like that with ya. You and me use to do things like that all the time before…" He knew he had hit a sore spot by the way Seiji lowered his head and covered his face with his sunlight locks.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to…" Touma started.

" It's all right," Seiji assured him. " I know some of the things I did were things I'll always regret, but at least now I have a chance to make things right."

" Ya know that wasn't ya fault," Touma countered. " Some circumstances were just more difficult than others."

Seiji let a small smile cross his lips, but it was gone in an instant. " All right Touma, I'd love to start going back to how things were. I guess this can be my first step." He stood up from the bed and walked to the closet to get his coat and shoes. He was surprised when he awoke that first time to find all of his possessions were still where he had left them.

He put on his shoes and walked into the bathroom as nature called. It was when he was leaving that he noticed how red and swollen his eyes looked in the mirror. Quickly he turned on the water in the sink and splashed some onto his face.

" Are ya ready?" Touma called to him.

" Yeah," Seiji nodded as he wiped his face with a rag. The water had made his eyes look less red but the puffiness was still there for the most part. Taking it up for loss and praying Touma didn't notice, he stepped out of the bathroom and picked up his coat from the his bed. Touma was waiting at the sliding door to outside with a small smile on his face.

" C'mon," he took the blonde's hand. " It's not like we're heading out to the forest or anything." They opened the door and kicked some of the snow away from the doorway so that it wouldn't wet the carpet. Stepping out onto the balcony, Seiji was surprised at how cool it was. The snow was lying on the ground and yet it was not the usual chill of early January weather.

That's when he looked up and his eyes widened a little. The stars were shining brightly down on them as if to make themselves known to only those two. The lights of the house were off for everyone else had gone to bed and the stars illuminated the snow as if it had its own light within it. To sum up the scene one could use very few words. 'Breath-taking' just happened to be one of them.

" They are beautiful tonight," Touma smiled.

" Hai, they are," Seiji nodded as the two cleaned off two chairs before sitting down. Thankfully, they wore long coats and the wetness didn't reach them. Sitting next to each other Touma was able to tap Seiji's arm and point to out specific constellations.

" Look there's Cassiopeia," Touma pointed to a cluster of stars to their right. " And right there is Pegasus."

" Well right there is the only one I remember," Seiji directed Touma's sight to the left above them.

" Orion?" Touma looked at him for a moment. " That's my favorite one out of all of them."

" I know," Seiji smiled. Touma returned the smile and then let his eyes gaze back to the stars above him. Seiji could only stare in awe and affection at the archer's love for the night sky. The way his face lit up and his eyes sparkled only made the blonde realize why he had fallen for him. But will I ever tell him? he wondered.

They spent over an hour outside pointing to stars and joking. Touma did the joking actually, but Seiji did chuckle at a few of them. Touma sighed with contentment, but knew he had to go inside. He had some work to finish before tomorrow afternoon and wanted to get it done before he went to bed. It truly didn't matter for the work was being turned in early, but didn't want to leave it half finished.

" C'mon Blondie," Touma stood up and stretched his limbs. " We better get back in. Ya know it's really late now."

" You can go ahead, I want to stay out here in the fresh air for a little while longer," Seiji told him. The real reason was because he wanted to watch the stars still. He wanted to know what it was that they had that could capture the archer's heart so profoundly. That way maybe, if he knew, he would have a chance as well.

" This is a turn of events," Touma chuckled. " You wanting to stay out and me wanting to go in."

" I guess it is," Seiji agreed. " But you go ahead. I'll be in shortly."

" Ya know I just can't do that," Touma stated.

" What did you say?" Seiji's mind clicked with the words as if they reminded him of something. But I just can't do that!were the words that rang in his mind. He couldn't remember where they came from nor why they popped into is mind at that moment.

" I can't leave ya out here," Touma repeated. " It's getting colder and you'll get sick."

" Don't worry about it," Seiji assured him.

" Last time you said that something happened," Touma frowned, but it was quickly replace with an evil smirk. Before the blonde could fully anticipate anything, Touma had scooped him up into his arms and over his shoulder.

" Put me down!" Seiji demanded after the initial shock. The blue-haired Trooper simply ignored him and carried him back into the house. The blonde continued to struggle between laughs and incoherent sentences until Touma finally lost his balance. The two fell to the floor with a thud and the archer lay on top of the blonde.

Seiji could feel the heat rising in his cheeks at having his secret love so close to him. He could also feel a slight pressure on another part of his body that made him squirm uneasily. He closed his eyes to try to regain his composure, but was completely thrown off by a pair of soft lips capturing his own. He opened his eyes wide for one second and then closed them, giving into the sensation with no extra thought.

Touma had been staring down on the blonde beneath him and could see the faint blush creeping up on Seiji's cheeks. Gods, he so beautiful, he thought to himself. Before he could stop himself he had leaned down so that his breath was only a centimeter away from the swordsman's lips and then seized them. He was glad he was on the floor for he would have fallen with how soft the blonde's lips were. They were even silkier than he remembered from the first time and Seiji's taste was not hidden by anything.

He was shocked when he felt the lips against his part and allowed him entry into a heated cavern. The archer didn't think before accepting the invitation and caressing the insides of the blonde's mouth. Something about the taste of the other was so intoxicating that he realized he would never need alcohol to get drunk if he could just have that mouth more often.

Seiji for his part was lost in the sensations Touma was creating in him. The blonde never knew that his secret desire could taste as good as the tongue that was invoking the burn within his soul and in other things. But it seemed so familiar, as if he had tasted the freshness before. An image flashed in his mind of Touma pulling him close and kissing him softly, hesitantly and him giving in just as he had done now.

Then he remembered a motel room, empty bottles scattered everywhere, and the feel of cold tile against his face. That night, he realized as all the memories of that day returned. He pulled away from the kiss as much as he could and it seemed that was when Touma finally regained his senses. Gasping in confusion he pulled away and backed off of the blonde immediately.

" Oh Gods, Gomen nasai Seiji," Touma kept his eyes to the floor. " I didn't know what I was thinking…" Baka of course you know what you were thinking, he berated himself. You were thinking how much fun it would be to rip his clothes off and screw him until he forgot his own name!

" Why?" Seiji asked after he finally regained his breath and sat up to look at him. " That night, Christmas Eve, you kissed me and said you loved me…"

" You remember?" Touma could feel the fear rising in him.

" Well that was definitely something to jog the memory," Seiji whispered.

" I was just scared and you were saying that you didn't want to come home so I…" Touma's voice trailed off.

" Did you mean it?" Seiji asked. His heart was pounding against his ribs and his hopes had risen. Touma said nothing, his eyes still to the floor and the blonde could feel all his wishes and prayers die in his slowly shattering heart.

" You didn't," Seiji nodded in understanding as he forced his mask of indifference back onto his features. He wasn't surprised. How could Touma love someone as weak and pitiful as himself anyway? He had only lied to him about his own feelings and then stayed with his family when he had promised he'd be home. Why would Touma love someone who went back on his word and broke his trust, whose only way of confessing his love was through a drunken stupor?

" Gomen Touma," Seiji slowly stood. " Maybe I should stay in the guest room tonight." He walked over to his bed and picked up his pillow and blanket. He didn't care that he was still wearing his coat for that was close to the last thing on his mind.

Touma you dumbass! He frowned. He realized then that his silence had only made things worse, that maybe Seiji had actually meant the things he said that night. Getting to his feet quickly he walked over to the door just as Seiji was about to leave and grabbed his arm. He shut the door and turned the blonde around at the same time before forcing him up against the door and tasting his lips once again.

He was right about never needing alcohol for he could tell he was already drunk and addicted to Seiji. This time the kiss didn't last as long and Touma was the first to pull away. He raised a hand to the blonde's cheek and caressed it with more affection than Seiji had ever known in his entire life. He found himself leaning into the touch and wanting so much more.

" I did mean it, every word," Touma admitted. " I do and always will love you, my Seiji."

" Ai shiteru, my Touma," Seiji's eyes had turned to a dark violet and a genuine smile reached his lips. " I meant everything I said that night as well." Touma's eyes widened at the implications behind those words.

" Seiji, I…" Touma was hushed by the blonde running a finger over his bottom lip.

" Please Touma," he whispered in a begging voice. " I want this and I can tell you do as well. Please, don't turn me away."

Touma never thought he would live to see the day that Date Seiji begged for anything. But here the golden Adonis was, asking him for something that before he believed was only on account of the booze he'd downed for days on end. Gods, if this is a dream, don't wake me up ever again, he prayed as he slowly captured his soon-to-be lover's lips once more.

In an earnest rush the two began to remove each other's clothing and yet still managed to keep their lips combined in a passionate kiss. After he removed Seiji's coat, Touma speedily unbuttoned his cream-colored shirt to reveal a smooth and yet muscular chest that he couldn't help but run his hand over. The blonde moaned into his mouth from the contact and drew him closer.

He was forced to pull his lips away in order to lift Touma's turtleneck over his head. Then Seiji began to kiss his archer's pale neck while Touma pushed his own shirt off his shoulders to the floor. Then he pushed the blonde back up against the door and gave him a seductive smile. With that he began to trail kisses from Seiji's lips to his neck where his lightly nipped him, causing a moan to emerge from his lover's throat.

Next, he ran his hand over the swordsman's chest and rubbing his fingers across it. Seiji gasped at the sensation and ground his hips against the other's. Touma smiled at the reaction from the blonde and continued his ministrations on the nub as he began to unbutton Seiji's pants with his free hand. Lowering himself to his knees as he licked the bare pale ivory flesh along the way, he slowly pulled the afflicting khaki down with him.

The green silk boxers the blonde wore beneath his Dockers did nothing to hide the obvious hard on he was sporting. Touma smiled at the staff that was partially revealed through the slit in the silk and raised his gaze to look at the half-lidded eyes of his lover. " I see you've holdin' out on me," Touma snickered for Seiji was fairly well endowed in that area.

" You were with Ryo, remember?" Seiji whispered in a husky voice.

" Hai, but that didn't mean ya couldn't have joined us," Touma pointed out. " Ya being gay was the entire reason this whole thing got started. It's not as if ya haven't done that kinda thing before." The blonde's cheeks flushed and a deep red covered his face. Touma's eyes widened at the implications.

" Seiji, ya have…?" Touma started.

" Iie," the blush on his cheeks deepened. " I had always wished you would be my first."

" Well you wish is my command," Touma smirked. " And when I'm finished with you, you're gonna hate yourself for what ya been missin' out on." Then he seductively pulled at the bottom of the blonde's boxers until they were past his knees, revealing long, muscular, and yet lean and skinny legs.

Looking over the blonde Touma realized that he must have had a lack of food for those six long months. For he seemed to have no real meat on him, but was chiseled exquisitely with well-toned and trained muscles. It made him somewhat angry at the thought that his lover's family would do that to him. But he forced the thoughts out of his mind for he had other matters to attend to.

" Touma, what are you…OH GODS!!" Seiji lost all coherent thought in his scream as the blue-haired man wrapped his lips around the tip of his sex. He could feel the strange suckling the archer was doing and could also sense himself hardening even more.

Touma wanted to smirk at the sounds his lover was making, but he was content with his slow suction on the head of his member. His tongue slid over the edge before dipping into the slit to taste the precum that had already accumulated there. This caused the blonde to buck his hips at the unknown pleasure and sensations. Being his first time, he'd never felt anything like this before. Unconsciously, he raised his hand to rub it across his own hardened nubs and Touma could feel the heat increasing within his own jeans.

" Keep pleasuring yourself Seiji," Touma requested when he moved his lips from the blonde's sex. " I want to see you touching yourself." Seiji complied as he massage his own nipples with his fingers and gasped when the archer took him all the way into his mouth.

" OH GODS!! Touma…uhhnn!" Seiji couldn't think straight as the feeling of himself being devoured by the heat of his true love's cavern caused him to buck his hips instinctively.

Touma had to adjust to the feel of Seiji with in his mouth for the blonde was indeed very well endowed. After getting over the initial difficulty he was able to move his head back and forth, in sync with the blonde's small thrusts. He ran his tongue over the backside of his lover's hardened staff and then back to the front as he raised his eyes to Seiji once more. The look of the blonde with his eyes closed, hands rubbing across his own chest, breathing erratic, sweat on his brow, and mouth opened in ecstasy was a sight he knew he wanted more of.

Lifting his hands from their position on Seiji's hips he moved them down so that he could feel the blonde's sacks that lay hidden within golden curls. His hands were pleased with the swollen fullness of the balls as he kneaded them with his fingers but not with enough pressure to cause pain. Hands rested on his head and tangled themselves within his disheveled blue locks but he didn't care. He knew that it was only a matter of time.

Deciding that he had played with his lover enough, Touma moved his lips to the tip of Seiji's member and created a vacuum with his mouth. The blonde's eyes winded once more at the feel of the tremendous suction on his sex and the massaging of his balls along with it. He couldn't take anymore and he felt the burn race from his stomach to his groin and he cried out.

" TOUMA!! OH GODS! I'M GONNA…" the rest of his words were lost as he felt himself suddenly falling as his body climaxed.

Touma could feel the sex constricting in his mouth and the sacks tighten in his hands and he knew that it was time. Seiji's scream echoed around the room, but his voice was soon trapped in his throat. That's when Touma felt the gushing of release within his mouth and he did his best to swallow it all. Never had even Ryo released some much and he found a good amount trickling down his chin.

When it ended Seiji released his hair and fell back against the door. The blonde's breathing was deep and labored and his eyes were almost black with desire and completion. Touma cleaned his sex and removed it from his mouth only to have the blonde slide down to the floor in front of him. Seiji had at one moment thought his legs had transformed into jelly for he could no longer hold himself up.

" Gods…That was so…Oh Gods…" The blonde couldn't even think enough to describe the sensations he had felt. Touma only chuckled at the look of satisfaction on Seiji's face as he began to remove his socks, shoes, and then pants and boxers.

" You won't be needing these on anymore," he whispered seductively. Seiji reached out a hand and pulled his lover to him, tasting himself on his lips and tongue.

" You were right," Seiji finally replied. " I hate myself for missing out on that for so long."

" Well, believe me my blonde Adonis, things are just getting started." To emphasize his point Touma took the blonde's sex into his hand and began to rub it in a back and forth motion.

" Touma why are you… uhhnnnn," he lost his ability to speak again. Seiji could already feel himself hardening once more and he suspected that was his lover's intentions. " Do you even realize what you're doing to me?"

" Of course or I wouldn't be doing it," Touma smirked. He released the blonde, chuckling at the groan of displeasure he received. " Don't worry, you'll be getting a lot more than just that tonight."

" But first," Seiji smiled as he pulled the archer to him by his jeans. " You definitely need to get rid of all the clothing." With that he pulled off the archer's shoes and socks with one quick swoop.

" How observant of you," Touma smiled as the blonde began to unbutton the way too tight denim of his jeans. Hesitantly, Seiji let his hand dip into the pants and began to rub the bulge he found there. Touma mumbled something incoherent and bucked his hips into his hand and he knew he was doing something right. He continued to rub the enlarging protrusion as he used his other hand to move the pants off his lover.

Sure he was a little nervous and unsure for he had never done anything like this before, but he knew that this was how it was meant to be. He was to be with Touma and that made him continue. He took his hand away and Touma whimpered in protest. The blonde smiled and moved forward so that he was lying partially on top of the archer and yet he wasn't touching him.

" Do you like this Touma?' he questioned. He rubbed his bare body against his love's boxer-restricted flesh and Touma moaned.

" Yesss," the blue-haired man hissed through clenched teeth.

" Good," he brought his mouth so close that Touma could feel his breath on his suddenly dry lips and he lifted to touch them, but the blonde moved away.

Touma opened his eyes in confusion until he felt his cotton boxers being removed and wet warmth descending on his throbbing staff. " Seiji!!! Uhhnnnn!" he screamed out and lifting his hands to tangle them in sunlight locks. His hips bucked off of the floor, but strong hands held him in place. He wanted to scream out again as the warmth began to mirror his own ministrations, but his voice was lost.

Seiji almost choked on Touma's member when he bucked into his mouth. He was not used to having something so large in his mouth and relaxed his jaw muscles so that he could take it in easier. He tried to mimicked his lover's motions as much as he could, his tongue licking the underside of the archer's staff and then rubbing the tip with the back of it. Next he slid the tip of his tongue into the slit of the member and smiled when Touma bucked once more.

The blonde continued to pleasure the blue-haired man with his mouth and then used his hands to massage Touma's buttocks. The archer wasn't used to someone doing the two things at once and couldn't help but succumb to the raging fire within him. " SEIJI!!! Oh Gods..." his hips bucked into the warm cavern he was encased in as his seed release with force.

Seiji had to open his mouth partially and allow some of the release to dribble out of his mouth. There was just too much for him to swallow with him not being use to it. When he was sure there was no more he cleaned off his lover's member before removing it from his mouth. Touma was still swimming in sensations with his eyes closed and his long forelock damp against his forehead. He didn't even realize Seiji had moved until he felt soft lips against his and tasted himself on said lips.

" You're a natural," Touma gasped when they had parted. He raised a wobbly hand to caress the blonde's cheek and Seiji took it in his own and kissed it.

" Only following after my teacher," he smiled. " So what is next, oh Sensei Hashiba?"

" Oh you'll see, just as soon as my toes stop tingling," he chuckled. Seiji couldn't help but think of how beautiful his lover was. He had a slim form that was perfectly proportioned with sleek and yet firm muscles that were the only clue to his warrior past. His hands were callused from use of a bow and yet soft and gentle to the touch. His long muscle-formed legs showed he could out run any of them, besides Seiji himself, and led to unusually slender and cute feet for a man.

Then his child-like features of his face, from his wide midnight blue eyes to his long forelock that irritated him on an hourly basis. Seiji had remembered seeing him fight with it in his sleep on more than a few occasions. But then he also had full sensual lips that could give soothing words as well as witty or angry retorts. Yes, his lover was definitely the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

" Gods, you are so beautiful," Seiji whispered into his lover's ear. Touma shivered from the breath on his lobe before chuckling.

" How can you speak of anyone else's beauty?' he asked. " You know how many girls have thrown themselves at you and yet you preferred to run scared? You are the most godly beautiful person in the world and yet you don't even know it."

Seiji blushed once again and lowered his face so that his hair obscured the vision of it. " My looks are a curse of my gaijin heritage as my father so loves to repeat," he whispered. " I swear sometimes you'd think he'd never loved my mother."

" It probably just hurts too much for him to think about her," Touma said as he lifted the blonde's chin with his hand. " Maybe that's the way he deals with his pain."

" Doesn't matter," Seiji leaned forward and brushed his lips against his lover's. " I have you and I don't need any one else talking to me about my looks, I have you to do that."

" Too true," Touma smirked as he kissed the blonde briefly.

" Now once again, oh Sensei what shall you be teaching me next?" Seiji cut his eyes into seductive slits.

" Next lesson, the floor is too hard for the other four lessons so we must move our location," he lifted himself up off of the floor and took the blonde's hand in his own to help him up. He pulled the blonde to him and kissed him fiercely as he led them to the nearest bed that just happened to be his own. The blonde allowed himself to be lowered onto the pillows and gave him an evil smirk.

" And the next lesson, seeing as you spoke of six and have only described two?" a blonde brow was raised.

" Lesson three, always use lube or else someone is gonna get hurt," he opened up his nightstand drawer and pulled out a small tube. " And that person would be you."

" Whose to say that we won't switch tomorrow?" the blonde asked.

" Ooh, your dominant side is showing again," Touma smiled before kissing the blonde once more. " But don't think I dislike it."

" I won't," Seiji wrapped his legs around the archer's waist and pulled him closer so he could nibble on his ear. Touma groaned and could feel himself all ready hard once again. He pulled away and gave a playful slap to the blonde's hand.

" No distracting the teacher," he admonished as he pulled Seiji's legs from around him. " Keep up that and I won't finish the lessons for the night."

" Hai Sensei," Seiji watched as Touma poured some of the gel from the tube onto his fingers and rub so that they were fully coated. Then he lifted one long pale leg over his shoulder and traced his fingers down the cleft of the blonde's ass.

" Lesson four?" Seiji moaned at the sensation.

" Be prepared," Touma answered as he rubbed the outside rim of the swordsman's entrance before pushing a finger into the tight heat. Seiji gasped at the strange feeling and then tensed up without realizing it.

" Lesson five, relax," Touma purred to him as he began to loosen the taut muscles around his finger by thrusting it in and out of the crevice repeatedly. The blonde did relax himself and was beginning to enjoy the new pleasure, not even realizing it when Touma added another finger into his opening. Then a short time after he added another.

The archer watched the play of emotions on the blonde's face as he continued to prep him for what would be coming. He pushed his fingers a little farther, searching for that certain euphoria. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out until he reached a spot where Seiji took in a deep gasp of air and completely stiffened. " Lesson six, always look for that spot," Touma smirked at the ecstasy written across his lover's face.

" Oh Gods," Seiji moaned and Touma continued to brush across that spot until he was sure he was about to come right then. He began to move his hips in time with the fingers and kept in his eyes closed in pleasure. That's when the finger's finally left him and he whimpered at the emptiness he felt. That's when he felt something hard position itself against his opening.

" Touma?" his eyes showed the confusion he felt. " There were only six lessons."

" This isn't a lesson, but a rule," Touma leaned down to kiss him.

" Nani?" he questioned.

" Let your body and emotions take over once lessons are completed," he explained. " This isn't something that you follow specifics for once your ready."

" All right," he nodded as he felt a growing pain in his rear. Holding his breath, Seiji bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, but did not cry out.

Touma pushed into him slowly, knowing there was no way to fully shield him from the pain. He could see a tear fall from Seiji's eye and he bent down to brush it away with his lips. Using one of his hands he began to rub his fingers up and down the blonde's staff as a way of detouring his attention. He didn't stop until his balls were up against the flesh of Seiji's ass.

The pain was beginning to fade and the blonde moved slightly then heard a strangled gasp of pleasure from Touma. Realizing what he had done he continued to move until Touma himself took the objective. The blue-haired man never knew that anyone could feel so tight and warm and was drowning in pleasure. When the blonde had moved he knew it was time for them to start.

He pulled out until only the tip of his member was still within his lover before pushing back in. He continued doing this, small rhythmic thrusts into the leaner body beneath his, and could hear the small gasps that were pulled from the other's beautiful throat. Seiji's hands were twisted in the sheets of the bed and his mind was overloaded with the sensations he had never felt before.

Touma stared at the other taking in the beauty of his pale skin, round yet pale eyes, and the look of fulfillment that was on his face. Even though he could see the small scars from where Seiji had taken punishment while living with his family, the blonde never looked more beautiful or desirable. When he began to buck his hips down in time with his own thrusts, Touma knew that he had to pick up the pace.

Seiji was shocked when he felt Touma pull out and thrust back in much faster than he had been, but he wasn't disappointed. The quicker movements only made the sensations greater as Touma hit the spot within him once again. He moaned as he wrapped his legs around Touma's waist to drive him deeper within himself and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

The archer could feel the blonde's sex in between their stomachs and reached with his free hand again to run his hand up and down it while his other held Seiji's back. He thrust into him mercilessly and yet never went as far as to harm him. The dance becoming one of an undying joining they had waited too long for. Both needed the completion of their souls being bound together and yet neither realized how deep it truly flowed.

Touma pulled the blonde closer and lifted upwards so that Seiji was sitting in his laps as he continued to thrust into him. The swordsman lifted his hips and pushed them down to meet the other's thrusts unconsciously. He had never felt so complete in his life. The sensations, the pleasure, and the connection he knew was being forge between them was something he had never felt before. It made his heart pound against his ribs and his pulse quicken. Just as he was going over the edge he screamed out Touma's name and coated their stomachs with his seed.

The archer was feeling the same as his lover. He knew that this was how it was meant to be, Seiji and Touma. He never wanted to ever be apart from the blonde again. That's when he felt the muscles within the warm cavern clamped down on his swollen member and squeezed him so perfectly that he couldn't help but cry out. Then he felt the warmth coating his stomach and knew that Seiji had succumb to the pleasure, causing himself to do the same as he yelled out Seiji's name.

He almost collapsed onto the blonde, but used the last of his upped body strength to roll to the side. He pulled the blonde to his chest and stroked his hair while still remaining intimately joined. Seiji was breathing deeply with glazed eyes that were just then regaining focus. He wrapped his arms around Touma's stomach and didn't want to let go.

When Touma finally was able to speak, he whispered, " Ai shiteru my Seiji, my love." That's when he felt something warm and wet, besides Seiji's essence, on his chest where the blonde's head was resting. He lifted Seiji's chin in his hand and could see the streaks of tears falling down his lover's cheeks. Not fully knowing what to do, he just tightened his grip on Seiji and whispered soothing words into his ear.

" I love you so much," the blonde said in a small voice. " I never thought I would ever love someone this much. It almost hurts."

" I will never do anything to bring you pain ever again," Touma promised. " You don't have to worry. I love you with all my heart and soul."

" Don't ever leave me," Seiji begged. " Gods, I couldn't take it. I love you far too much."

" I won't," he assured him. " I'd have to be crazy to give you up now." The blonde smiled at his answer and snuggled contentedly into his chest. Touma could only grin with amusement at how innocent Seiji looked as he drifted into the world of dreams. He stroked the blonde's hair and watched him for another minute before slowly falling asleep himself.

" I promise Seiji," he whispered tiredly. " I'll never let you go again."

A/N: It is over! Done! The story is finally finished! If you're wondering about the constellations thing, we don't know which constellations show up at wish time of the year so don't yell at me. Also we apologize for the stories we haven't bee updating lately. School dragged us down and we went to the dentist, leading to major oral pain so we had to use a lot of Anbesol. It left us a little loopy until earlier today.

Now school is out for vacation so we have five days to catch up on all our writing. Hopefully we'll get a chapter of something out tomorrow. Well please leave review and keep reading our stories. We like people who compliment us. Go easy on the lemon because it was my first being posted and I'm kinda new at it. I know it's not that bad anyway, but it'll never beat the pop rocks. (Stares at Wildefyre.) ^_^