Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath ❯ The Search Begins ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Ceiphied roared.

His warriors cowered in terror. This was a usual occurrence. Ever since Ryo's wings had appeared, and Anubis had become Death, their master had gotten angrier and angrier. Now Navcase was awakened and he was even more ticked.

"Kouen. Please refresh my memory as to how many of Amaterasu's Seishi have appeared." Ceiphied said in the calmest voice he could muster.

Kouen shook violently and almost stammered as he answered with great fear for his existence, "Three, Master."

Ceiphied roared and Kouen winced and braced himself as a energy bolt flew by him and dented the wall. Ceiphied regained his composure.

"And how many of Drakka's Seishi have appeared?" he asked.

Again Kouen was terrified to give the answer.

"None, Master."
"NONE!!!!! NONE!!!!! It is three now. Soon it will be four, then five, then six, and then seven, and the next thing we know, they'll be summoning that accursed goddess to Earth to wipe us all out!" Ceiphied shouted.
"We understand this Lord Ceiphied. What would you like us to do..." Kouen.
"GO OUT THERE AND FIND THESE SEISHI BEFORE THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF THEY PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO DRAKKA BRING THEM HERE!!!!!" Ceiphied shouted.

Soldiers summoned their wings and flew out of the palace in droves, searching for the rest of the Seishi of Amaterasu or Drakka.

Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath
Chapter 17: The Search Begins


Ryo opened his eyes and found himself once again in the Palace of the Heavens. He was sure he was in his bed at the time.

He proceeded through the halls of the fortress, using his immolating wings to light his way. His ki seemed to guide him to Amaterasu's chamber, where he opened the door and entered, where she was waiting for him.

"Greetings Ryo." Amaterasu answered.
"I get the feeling you've called me here for some reason." Ryo deduced, causing his wings to disappear.
"Indeed. Ran said you read part of the book."

Ryo nodded.

"As you know, there are Seven Seishi of Amaterasu, the first three of which are Anubis, Navcase, and yourself. You are Tsubasa no Hi. Anubis is Tsubasa no Kurayami, the Wings of Darkness. Navcase is Ten no Mi, the Sword of Heaven. We are not sure where the other Seishi are, but we should find them soon, if we are to defeat Ceiphied. But the book also speaks of Seven Seishi of Drakka, my mortal adversary."

Amaterasu brought out the old book and opened it to a page, and began reading.

"From a distant land warriors bound to Drakka's hand will come, the first a minister of chaos capable of guiding those to hell, one born from the side of good a lady of gravity will come to serve evil, youth will spawn a warrior full of explosive energy, the speed of sound will arise from Osaka, hell shall forge a blade worthy of the heavens, from the future a warrior of the past will be reborn, and another's rival shall become Heaven's foe."
"I see." Ryo said.
"Ryo, it is imperative that you and Anubis stay on Earth to keep Ceiphied from gaining a foothold here."
"Is it also so that he doesn't kill Sakura and the others?" Ryo asked.
"That too. Navcase will stay here unless he is needed on Earth. He will in the meantime aid the girls in finding the other four quickly. Kinjiro has already dispatched his Mecha Knights in search of high levels of ki. In the meantime, you and the others must keep Ceiphied busy so that I can gather my Seishi." Amaterasu said.
"I understand." Ryo said, turning to leave.
"One more thing. Anubis' power is to teleport to places of least resistance, such as the Shrine on the Isle of Mists. He can only do this once per day, and it is hard for him to transport people to greater distances unless he has seen them before."

With that, Ryo headed back to the Isle, where he found a very curious and furious group of allies, demanding to know where he was.

"Amaterasu summoned me to her place. She said that we're the first of three, and there are four more. There's also another seven which we'll have to fight at some point. She gave us some clues, but I'm not sure. Ceiphied's enough of a problem, why do we need Drakka messing things up." Ryo said.

Just then, Kayura stepped in.

"I recall being told as a child about the tale of the Drakka Shischisei. Perhaps I can be of help."
"Maybe my grandfather did some research on this." Mia said, holding up a laptop.
"Okay, Mia, you and Kayura see if you can dig anything up on these evil Seishi." Ryo said.
"You might want to be careful. Ryo and the others have only recently come to understand their new powers. The Drakka Shischisei may have developed their powers to an amazingly high level, far more than we can imagine at this point. Perhaps Ryo and I should train and develop our powers while we wait for the other Seishi to appear."

Mia let out a cry of glee as she found something.

"What have you found Mia?" Anubis asked.
"Okay. According to my Grandfather's information, there are some general characteristics of Seishi. First, their powers are focused towards a particular area, like Ryo's wings." she explained.
"If only I knew what mine was..." Anubis said.
"Actually, Amaterasu told me. Something about being able to teleport us to places of low resistance, like this Isle. It's limited though. You can only do it once per day and it's hard to go great distances without knowing about an area first."
"I see..." Anubis said. "This seems to explain why I keep ending up here in the Shrine..."
"Another thing is, they can will their Chi into the form of clothing, which explains Anubis and Navcase, and Ryo. As Navcase demonstrated, they can fly, and can focus it into AT Fields temporarily. There's something else, about some sort of priestess. I'm still decoding it. I'll see what I can do."
"Thank you Mia. Now, Ryo, shall we?" Anubis said.

As the two warriors headed off to spar, Kento watched them. He saw as Ryo called on his wings for the umpteenth time and Anubis pulled a scythe from out of nowhere and the two went at it with incredible force. All these powers they had now. Ryo, and then Anubis awakening. The rest of them now having to rely on their suped-up friends for salvation. He hated this. But he had to support them. After all, they would not win without their aid. But it seemed to him that the spotlight had fallen off the Ronins and on to these "Seishi." He could not take it any more and turned away, and walked off.

Meanwhile, back in the Heavens...

"So Mom, what's up? Where's Sakura?" Ayame asked as the others and Navcase showed up.
"Probably still sulking in her room after what Navcase did." Suiren said.
"Hi Navcase. Sleep well?" Ayame asked.
"Yes...I did..." Navcase said uneasily.
"So, what's up Mom?" Ran asked.
"Kinjiro has begun searching for high sources of energy in the world, and we can begin investigating once we find one."
"Amaterasu!" Kinjiro reported through one of her mirrors. "We found high energies in a place called Tomoeda. Shall we begin our search?"
"No Kinjiro. The Seishi could not be there. Any other possibilities?" Amaterasu asked.
"We seem to be picking up lots of power seething in Tokyo. We can't pinpoint any of it." Kinjiro explained.
"It says that the fourth Seishi controls both magic and the weather. See if you can find any weather disturbances that are not natural." she asked.
"Okay..." Kinjiro said, not hopeful.
"Hey!" Navcase exclaimed, being dragged off by Ayame and Ran. "What's going on?"
"Let's check the library! Maybe there's some powerful sorcerers there!" Ran exclaimed happily.

In moments books were piled all over the desk. The three flipped through them, for what seemed like hours, until Ayame exclaimed.

"I found something!" Ayame shouted.
"What?" Navcase said, looking up from a book.
"The Ri family. They're powerful Chinese sorcerers. One of them used to be a Seishi, so maybe there's another!" Ayame exclaimed.
"Maybe...there is a chance..." Navcase thought.
"I have this feeling I'm right. Let's go tell Mom."

The three rushed back and brought this new information to Amaterasu and Kinjiro's attention. Kinjiro entered the name in.

"Hmm...There seems to be a group of Ri's living in Toyama now, pretty far from where Ceiphied is. Maybe we should check it out if Ayame has a hunch." Kinjiro reported.
"Can I Mom, PLEASE?" Ayame begged.
"Yeah, please?" Ran added.

Amaterasu thought for a moment. Her daughters were precious to her. If they were captured, they would most certainly be killed. They could take care of themselves, but they were still young. They would need some accompaniment.

"I guess so..." Amaterasu replied.
"YES!" Ayame exclaimed.
"As long as Navcase goes with you." she replied.
"Thank you thank you!" Ayame said, hugging her mother to death. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get going!" she said, skipping off.

Ran led Navcase after her sister. He was worried. Ayame had kissed him. He did not want to hurt her, but he knew that SHE would kill him if she found out. He sighed and headed off after the overeager Ayame.

Somewhere in Toyama, a young girl removed her bra and threw on her pajamas, before brushing her hair into a ponytail. She yawned and climbed into bed, and turned off the lights, just as a strange triangular hat materialized into the room...

To be Continued...


Next Episode

AYAME: Hey everyone, Me, my sister Ran and my main Man Navcase go on a mission to find the 4th Seishi.

NAVCASE: Um, Ayame...

AYAME: We meet this stuck-up girl, who seems to be related to the Ri's, and has been having strange dreams.

RAN: Could she be the next Seishi? It's next time on Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath; Incredible Annoyance. Don't miss it!