Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Rowen Discovers Neopets ❯ Chapter 4: Short Lived Fic ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rowen discovers neopets

disclaimer- nope not me wrong person!!!

A.n- ::throws confete into the air::: finally the last chapter. Thanksies everyone who reviewed ya'll kept me writing, up till that writers block and here's the long awaited chapter. The ending also!!!

~*~

Rowen smirked to himself as he looked around the. Everyone had cooperated nicely with his plans. He leaned against the wall of the room and put his hands behind his head as the doorknob to the room opened up and silver walked in.

"Sorry everyone had some stuff to...." she stopped mid sentence and her jaw dropped to the floor. She uttered inaudible sounds, her knee's buckled to the ground though and she let out a long ear piercing scream of horror. She drew up her knee's to her chest and started rocking back and forth muttering "why god why" over and over again.

And all threw this rowen smiled. "Silver can we say i have a problem and a fear" he said mocking her a little, as he got up from his leaning postion against the wall.

"Cheer leaders, evil cheerleaders" she muttered as she slowly lifted her head up. "Evil, Kill"

"Yes but first you must sign me a release" Rowen said smiling to himself. `Thanks god for ryo's stories on how she said cheerleaders were evil'

"Okay just bring me that forum in the bottom right drawer" she instructed him as she slowly stood up.

Rowen nodded and walked to the drawer and opened it up. Reaching his hand down in there th drawer closed tight on his hand and he screamed in pain.

She laughed as she walked over to the drawer and opened it up for his hand to get free. "Can we say i had a class on that last year" She told him reaching in to get a forum herself. "Either way ya free to go. I'm surprised sage didn't tell ya your were being released today i told him all this yesterday" she said more to herself than to rowen as she filled out the paper and handed it to rowen. "Anyways give that to pixel and the font desk K"

"right"

**later that night**

"I can't believe you sage" Rowen said as he glared at his best friend. "That...that as mean and unfair"

"That was life. And your not addicted to neopets know more are you" Sage said smirking as he sat on his bed legs crossed ready to mediate.

"Bite me" rowen said walking out of the room and slamming the door.

"He'll get over it" sage though to himself as he started to mediate.

***

then end. Short and sweet in my opinion.