Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Saga of the Mystic Warriors ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Let him go Talpa," Sage ordered.

"I don't think so," Talpa said. "I want the rest of the armors or he dies."

At the house, Ryo had woken to movement in the next room. He got up and went into Rowen's room. Rowen was standing at the window.

"Feeling better, Rowen?" Ryo asked walking over to stand next to him.

"A little," Rowen replied. "Where's the others?"

"They left before dawn to go free Sakora and Cye," Ryo answered.

"They'll need help," Rowen said.

"Yeah, but we're nothing without our armors," Ryo argued. "How are we going to fight without them?"

They decided to go ahead and head for the castle anyway. At the castle, Cye was still held by Talpa in the courtyard of the castle.

"Hand the armors over Ronins," he ordered.

"Sage, Kento," Ryo yelled as he and Rowen came into the yard.

"Guys catch," Sakora said, throwing them their kanji balls.

They caught them and donned their armors.

"I feel much better now," Rowen said. "Ready to kick Talpa's butt, buddy?"

"You bet," Ryo answered.

"This is going to be the last battle for Talpa," Sage said. "Free Cye or prepare to face the consequences?"

"Give me Sakora," Talpa said. "Seems like a fair trade to me."

"Let me deal with him," Sakora told them. "But watch out . He might have somethig up his sleeve."

They all nodded and Sakora started walked toward Talpa.

"Walk slowly," he told Cye, releasing him.

Cye was strong enough to walk and he started toward the others. Suddenly a bright light lit up the yard. It was from Talpa and Cye fell to the ground near the Ronins.

"Cye," Ryo said running over to him.

Cye was unconscious from exhaustion. The light from Talpa came from Sakora who had stuck her sword into him and he disappeared.

"Hopefully, that will be the end of Talpa," Sakora said walking back to them.

They gurned and walked out of the gates and toward the house with Rowen and Ryo carrying Cye. Two days later, Cye was stronger and was lying on the couch watching TV when the others came in.

"Feeling better Cye," Sakora said as she sat down next to him.

"Lots better," he replied. "Thanks to you guys."

"So are you guys going to hang around?" Sage asked the girls. "We could use the help if any other evil shows its ugly face."

"Well, Mia did offer us a place to stay so I think we're going to," Kiseki said.