Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ To Dream A Forbidden Dream ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To Dream a Forbidden Dream
Part 3


"We shouldn't be meeting like this."
"Then why do you come?"
"...I don't know." Smirk.
"I do." Kiss.

He feels so good in my arms, like he's supposed to be there. Like his body was molded solely to fit my own. I taste his delicate lips, drinking of the sweet nectar found only in the insipid boy I hold. "Korin...Seiji, why deny what it is we feel?" He pushes away from me, yet I sense reluctance in the move.
"All we feel is...lust. Nothing more. Don't make it to be what it is not." I know he's lying to me...to himself, but it still hurts to hear him say it. His smooth voice takes on the icy tone he's so well known for. "I feel nothing for you."
"Nothing?"
"Nothing."
"Liar." Those beautiful lavender eyes narrow.
"How dare you..."
"I dare because I know the truth." I approach him. "The truth in your eyes," I gently cup his cheek, "the truth in your heart."
"Don't presume what's in my heart, Yami." He knocks my hand away; I lightly catch his slight wrist.
"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me." Those striking orbs waver in their gaze.
"I...I..." Suddenly he jerks away. "I HATE YOU!" He runs, his lean form disappearing into the dark forest.
"...you didn't look me in the eye, Seiji."


I wake with tears in my eyes.




Well, another unplanned sequel written and posted. It's a little short but I hope you people still like it. You may thank karate, boredom, and Shadow of Arashi's feedback for this chapter's birth. Oh, and the WONDERFUL lady who brought her laptop just for me to use while I sit alone in the office waiting for the phone to ring. *hugs her*


>^_^<
MEOW!