Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ To Dream A Forbidden Dream ❯ Part 4b ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To Dream A Forbidden Dream
Part 4b


Sage puts away his equipment, wiping dirt off his pants. "Wow! The garden's been doing so much better since you joined," comments a girl. "You're so good with plants!" The blond looks away a bit shyly.
"It's nothing..." Another female club member comes up to him.
"Sage, we're all going to the local tea shop. How about you come with us?" A third and fourth girl pop up.
"Yeah! Come with us!"
"It'll be fun!"
"Sorry, but I have to get home." The girls pout, disappointed, as he gets away.

Kale chuckles as he sees Sage running off the school grounds. "Those girls must have been flirting with him again."
"And what's so funny, Mister Date?" asks a harsh voice.
"Eep! Uh, er, nothing, Mrs. Nakano..." Another teacher enters the room, whispering to the stern woman. Mrs. Nakano snorts.
"You're lucky, Mister Date, your detention is being cut short today." Kale looks relieved. "BUT, if you falter again your next detention will be twice as long."
"Yes, mam..." he grumbles. He grabs his bag and dashes out of the school; if he hurries he can catch up to his brother.


Sage calmly walks down the little side streets that eventually lead to his home. A chill tears down his spine just before a large, flat hand grabs his arm, jerking him into the alley. "Let go!" The man backhands him.
"Shut up!"
"ANUBIS!" The stranger's harsh weight is suddenly gone.
"What the fuck?!" The man pushes off the ground then freezes, the hair standing on the back of his neck.

A scarred wolf.

He screams and scrambles off.

"Thank you, Kale..." The older twin turns to his blond counterpart, gently brushing the injured cheek with a tender hand, staring deep into lavender eyes.

"My name...you said...my name..."




Hmmm...should I end it here? It leaves SO much to the imagination. Heh heh heh heh...

=^_^=
MEOW!