Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Unbreak My Heart ❯ Talk to Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own them. I just use them. I also do not own the song Un-break My Heart sung by Toni Braxton owned by some big music company. So there no one can sue. Enjoy

Warning: This is my first song-fic ever. It is also my first angst fic that I ever wanted to complete and post. I am a big Shuu fan so you will see a lot of him in most of my upcoming Ronin Warriors fic. Plus his heart is so big that it is easy to find all sorts of ways to torture him. This fic also contains Yaoi, if you are offended by this do not read any farther. Don't likeie Don't readie.

All criticisms are welcomed good or bad. If you see something that you think needs to be changed around or serious grammar mistakes please be specific when pointing them out. Thanks and Enjoy.

Sorry for the long awaited update. I went into hospice for over a week and when I finally got back home to my computer I was too drained to think. It took forever for me to write this chapter all while writing the next chapter to my other fic and combing through ideas for a Shuu torture fic. My brain is on overload but nothing worth writing is actually coming out.

**************************************************************** ********

When they entered his room she closed the door behind her and stopped her one-sided conversation. Seiji was unnerved by the sudden silence. He placed his bags on his bed, silently putting away his clothes. Seiji glanced at his sister but hurriedly turned his head away seeing that light violet eyes had slanted and grown dark.

"Well are you going to tell me or do I have to beat it out of you."

"There's nothing to tell Satsuki."

"The hell there isn't. I know you Seiji. You're hiding something; something big and I am going to find out," Satsuki was mad now. To keep secrets from their parents was one thing, but for Seiji to keep secrets from her was a whole different story.

They were always close, even when they were little. She was the first person Seiji told about the yaroji and the armor of Korin. She was the only one who knew about the war and Arago and she was the only one who knew almost in full detail what happened to him in New York. Those nights after he came back and stayed home were spent with Seiji cradled in her arms while she chassed the nightmares away.

Whatever he felt she felt and it grew stronger when they were close together like now. She could feel his despair and hurt. It felt as if her soul was literally dying. She felt it the moment she looked into his eyes, but did not say anything since their parents were there. She would be damned if she held her tongue now. Whatever it was it was big, especially if Seiji felt the need to keep it from her.

Seiji turned his back to his sister trying to resume his unpacking. He was tired and the break-up with Shuu had left him drained. All he wanted to do now was crawl into his bed in hopes of a dreamless sleep. He glanced at his sister as he neatly placed his folded clothes in a drawer. The usually lilac eyes had turned a deep violet almost black. The unnaturally cold mask she wore on her face made Seiji tremble.

Satsuki saved that kind of look to those who had pissed her off thoroughly. Seiji saw it only once directed to a family member. It was after a kendo tournament and he had placed third. Grandfather had berated him to the point of tears then went further into his tirade when he saw Seiji's lack of control over his emotions. When they got home Seiji watched as his little sister quickly entered the family sitting room. She returned with an unsheathed katana in her tiny hands. Her eyes were completely black and her face was cold and emotionless. Seiji was the first one to see his ten year old sister charge the elder Date. Caught off guard Grandfather barely dodged the first swing of the katana. The sharp sword cut through his robes to slice the tender flesh of his soldier.

Satsuki was flawless in her attack. Her movements were swift and deadly accurate. But Grandfather's experience and training kept him from serious injury. It was his father who was able to catch Satsuki off guard enough to grab the little girl from behind. Pressing her struggling form against his chest he called for Seiji to take the katana from her. In their father's arms did emotion return to his sister's face. She was beet red and cursing the eldest Date but the once black eyes were now a deep violet. Seiji wondered where she had ever heard such words let alone became so good that she was able to keep the eldest Date on the defensive. Their father struggled with the little girl who swore death to their grandfather if he ever talked that way to Seiji again.

Since that day Grandfather never berated him like that again at least not when Satsuki was around. That was also the last time his little sister was allowed to practice kendo. It was not that she wasn't good. It was the fact that she was too good and Grandfather feared, if she had any further training, for the day when no body will be able to stop her if she ever lost it like that again.

Seiji once again looked at his sister and sighed his defeat. With his shoulders slumped and head bowed he sat on his bed, a signal that he was ready to confess his secret.

Satsuki listened intently as Seiji explained and showed her the letter he received from their grandfather. She knew about the `familial duties' he often preached at Seiji when they were younger. She had hoped that the old goat got over it while Seiji was away but apparently he didn't.

Seiji laid down on his bed and pulled one of his pillows close against him. Satsuki stared at her brother as silent tears fell from his eyes. She curled up behind him smoothing blond tresses out of his face. She had never seen Seiji in so much pain. Satsuki instinctually knew that there was more but decided not to push for now. For some reason her brother was grieving; the look of a painful loss was etched in his eyes. She would give him some time to come to her and if that didn't happen she could always call Rowen and see if he knew what could be driving her brother to tears.

Seiji was not one to show much emotion, a side effect of their grandfather's relentless teachings. The sight of her brother openly crying in front of her had Satsuki distressed. She pulled him closer feeling the slight tremble coursing through his body.

Seiji turned over in his sister's embrace soaking up the comfort and love he felt in her arms. His tears soon dried as he succumbed to his body need for rest.

Satsuki silently left the bed. Grabbing a blanket out of Seiji's closet, she returned spreading it across him and the bed. Silently she crawled back into the bed wrapping her arms once again around her brother. Satsuki buried her face in her brother's soft locks. The golden strands always held the scent of the forest after a rainstorm. She pulled her brother closer to her whatever was troubling her older brother they will face it tomorrow.

**************************************************************** ****

Shuu quietly got out of his bed. It was late into the night the only sounds permeating the air were the soft sounds of the forest's nightlife. His feet softly padded across the wooden floor as he walked out of his bedroom and into the one down the hall and across from his. Gently turning the knob, Shuu walked through and soundlessly closed the door behind him. He crawled onto the four- poster bed. Laying his head on the familiar pillow, Shuu deeply inhaled. The sent of forest after a rainstorm lulled him into a peaceful and dreamless sleep.

Shuu: Hey where's Zani?

Rowen: Shin and Seiji made her go to bed. She still has to rest, doctor's orders.

Shuu: So should we close up this chapter for her?

Rowen: I guess so

Shin: Hey what are you two up to?

Rowen: We're trying to close up this chapter for Zani. Where's Seiji?

Shin: Still with Zani. Have you reviewed it for corrections? You know how she can get

when it comes to double-checking her work.

Shuu: Um no, not exactly.

Rowen: Here I'll do it.

Shin: No you don't. You can barely speak English let alone correct it.

Rowen: Hey! You forget I'm the blue-haired genius.

Shin: And you forget that I am the only one that wasn't actually born in Japan. I'm a

Britt for crying out loud. Now move out the way and let me do this.

Rowen: *** under his breath***… More like a brat.

Shin: *** glares at Rowen***

Rowen: *** ; b ***

Shuu: Well I think that will be all for today. Don't worry Zani will be back. Thanks to

Split Persona. Your email made Zani cry a lot but after a couple of hours she

actually left her room and watched a little t.v. with us. She said you made her feel

better. So thanks from me and the rest of the guys and Zani too.

Rowen: Hey people don't forget to review.