Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Transfer Student? ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neliel watched as Captain Unohana made her descent to her. Unohana's face was troubled, not at all the serene expression she normally wore. Beside her, her lieutenant, Isane, was arguing with her about something. She was yelling about how Unohana hadn't become well enough that she could make a journey all the way across the worlds. Unohana rebuked her, in that soft, wise way of speaking. She told Isane that it was she who made this suggestion to Ichigo and the 13 Protection Squad Captains, and that it was her responsibility and duty to carry it out. Isane let off at that, not sure how to continue arguing with her Captain. That's when Neliel heard it.
 
“Excuse me. By any chance, are you Neliel?” Neliel whipped around to be face to face with Captain Unohana. She was smiling, her eyes lit up at the sight of her. “I have a very important question to ask you.” She settled, waiting for an answer. When Neliel didn't respond, she continued, “Is it true that you have the ability to seal your reiastu?”
 
Neliel, watched her, unsure of what she was implying. “Well… yes. I can, but I can't do it on will.” She didn't know if Unohana had some ostensible reason for asking her about her reiastu. It wasn't like she purposefully hid it when Nnoitra attacked her. It just… happened. And she feared Unohana wouldn't get that.
 
“Well, actually, Captain-Commander Yamamoto wants me to take you to a special friend of Soul Society. Are you familiar with demons, Nel?” Unohana asked, taking on the cute nickname Dondachaka and Peshe gave her. “You see, even though you are Ichigo's friend, there are… well, there are some who are still suspicious of you and your relations to the Espada. So, the Captains and I came up with a solution. We thought you could get your powers sealed and”- Unohana was cut short by Neliel.
 
“Wait, what do you mean, sealed?” she asked, not sure if the Captain was being serious. “You mean… I won't be able to fight anymore?!” Neliel wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. She hated fighting, but at the same time, she didn't want anyone important to her to die by the hands of the Espada. While continuing her inner turmoil, Unohana spoke up.
 
“Look, it isn't that bad. You'll still be able to enter this form, but the other form will be your `outer' form. This form, when you are known as `Neliel,' will be you `inner' form,” she smiled, placing her hands helplessly out. “Really, Nel, it's the only thing we could think of to make the unease go away. If we don't trust each other, then what will happen, Nel?”
 
Neliel stared at her, her will ebbing away. “I guess… your right. I mean, how will Aizen ever be defeated if we're worried about my outer appearance?” she said, taking Unohana's hand. “I accept. Whatever it is I'm accepting,” Nel said, watching Unohana's face light up.
 
“Excellent! Pure excellence! I'm very sure this will work out,” Unohana said, as she turned around to Isane. “Isane, you're in charge while I'm gone. I want you to keep everything under control. Understand?” Unohana's tone left very little room for an argument, and Isane instantaneously agreed. Nel stared, somewhat scared; but, most of all, unsure of what she had gotten herself into.
 
***All characters are not mine and belong to their respected owners. Please Read and Review!***