Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Omnitrix + Vampire ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Akihisa Ikeda and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Rosario + Vampire or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Omnitrix + Vampire

A Rosario + Vampire/Ben 10 crossover

Part Five

Tsukune decided to continued with the transformations into the final two of the aliens which were composed of two different types of lizardmen. One was more like a streamline blue lizard with a long tail and wheels for feet. Scizor like claws were on it's hands with only a couple of fingers. Green eyes were the only major defering colour as it was mostly medium blue and black, which included the stripe tail. It's head was mostly flat and stretched backwards.

The human boy with the Omnitrix soon discovered the power of this alien form as he sped off with the wheel feet, at superhuman speed. Speed even quicker then Gin in his full werewolf form, a youkai known for it's speed and agility. Tsukune could even speed up walls for a period of time before gravity began to regain it's grip on him, all based on the speed he was using. Whirlwinds occurred when Tsukune ran in circle and created a vertical wind tunnel. It didn't seem to work well on the water as some of the other forms.

The time blinked red as Tsukune continued with his experimentations with his alien forms, with one alien left. It looked like a lizardman, but if the last one was built for speed or XLR8-tion... this one was built for size and strength. Taking a moment to compose himself, he slammed down the watch face. He was changing once again as he became a brown reptile humanoid, with huge arms and chest which spoke to lifting and fighting ability. His legs were stubbier with toes like elephants or those of the sauripod dinosaurs. It's hands were more human like, with a head being a cross between dinosaur and human.

Another factor was the size of the alien as it was at least twelve feet tall, six or seven feet taller then Tsukune was in human. Trying to sense what kind of power this lizard or dinosaur alien had, Tsukune concentrated on the body he was in. Only to feel something pound down on his head as he opened eyes he had not noticed closing. He had noticed that everything around him had gotten smaller.... or

"Have I gotten bigger or have I shrunk all of you?" ask the deep voiced being the human had become. He looked at a mirror they had gotten since the Swampfire incident with the plant/fire elemental form. He had gotten larger with more dinosaur appearance with spikes on his tail and plates like a stegosaur on it's back.

"Tsukune-kun must be eating all of his vegetables if he's growing that big and strong so quickly. Either that or his alien is just a quick developer. Can you return to your original size or do you just get bigger and bigger?" asked Yukari as she made of teasing jokes to her male crush. Tsukune tried to shrink and everything got larger before him, which was obviously his attempt to get smaller working. His size stopped at the twelve feet size and his less dino and more humanoid form.

"I think that I can grow in size and from what I could feel, get stronger with the increased height. The question is the limits of my strength in the base form and the upper limit of my physical growth. Also what are the limits of the powers of the other aliens. Plus why am I keep naming them? Everyone of them seem to want me to name them. Like when I am in this form, I keep thinking of myself as Humongousaur." asked Tsukune as he looked to Ruby as she seemed to have most of the story when dealing with the alien device.

"It could be that part of the alien's mind are recorded with the DNA or it's equalvent. To help you use their abilities with better skill, since you would need years of training to use thise bodies with help. It could be those piece of their mind want to have a name, rather then have no identity at all. Besides it might not be a bad thing in the human world to keep people from finding out who you are. Besides it helps with telling the different forms apart from calling them all Tsukune." said Ruby as she pointed out the positive with the naming things.

In space...

There was an alien within a tube full of pale green fluid, his skin was deep green with yellow-green splotches. His mouth was covered with a breathing mask, but tenticle like whiskers could be seen. His legs and his left arm had been burnt or blown off, leaving stubs on the creature's torso. Around him small machines were working their way over him, making changes to the ruined body.

Around the tube where the body rested was a bridge to some kind of starship from a science fiction move, with hunch back red and black beings working the controls. Their bodies were machine like as was their movements and behaviours, for they were all mechnized beings with built in loyalty to their master. The leader of the robot work force, who looked like all of the other robots, moved to stand before it's master in the tube.

"We have confirmed the Omnitrix has travelled through the spacial anomaly and onto the nearby planet. We are detecting unusual energy readings and power fluxes. Their are two different stategies which we can use, one of full attack or my recommendation of survillience first before sending down any of the attack drones. It is possible for the drones to find some power source for the advancement of your rule across the universe. You command is the only thought which matters, sir." spoke the andriod lieutenant as he waited his master's voice and words.

"I wound much prefer to crush my enemies and hear their cries for mercy which will not come, but the chance to find myself more power does have it's appear. Send a battle drone equiped with sensor drones to detect the sources of the energy readings and the strange fluxes. See if they can be used by myself, meanwhile increase the reconstruction of my body by the micro and nano bots. Increase it's natural strength and power while you are at it. If I must be rebuilt from my... damage, let it be in a better form for eliminating those against me.

"By your command, sir." said the robot as it pressed a button. A selection of seven sphere like structures shot out from the massive ship, as they headed in formation to the strange energy readings which had been detected. Also another slightly larger sphere was shot in the atmosphere as it began to circle and scan the planet below them. Soon seven probes were circling the location of what seemed to be a stick with a sign on it. They were detecting the energy readings from this location, trying to find the origin of the energy and power fluxes around the world.

Back at the Youkai Academy...

The Public Safety Comission President was now trying to find the students which were causing him all of the troubles within the school, making it much dangerous to be in the academy. They seemed to have vanished into a old ruined house where he could not get any traction with regards to his information seekers. Even the minor youkai who could blend into the background just got lost in the twists and turns of the old house. Some people would just think it was nature in the old building, but the president knew that there other forces at work. Forces like magic which could alter the person's perceptions or the actual world around them. This could be a factor in keeping the public care up to speed, it also brings up the question about who is providing the magical protection for these students.

'Someone higher up is providing the power for these students to upset the natural order, upseting my order. My question is who and I have my suspects, like a member of the faculty. The faculty placed us into power and they should respect my work in the area of safety, so they should leave everything in my hands and let me deal with it. I might have to convince them leaving it to me would be in the best interest of everyone involved.

I need someone on the faculty to give me the information I will need to do my duty for the school. Okuto Kostsubo might be the best subject to gain my information, given his position in the school administrative a swell as other factors working in my favour. With some 'arm-twisting', he will be able to pass long memos or other items about this new aid to Aono and his friends.

I still need a student I can place into the Newspaper Club or the little collection of females which Aono has gather around him. I bet Morioka is quite jealous about this little situation, from previous reports there seems to have been a fight between Aono and Morioka. No faultlines in this relationship at the moment, sad to say. It might have proved useful.

I need an advantage against this new threat to the order of the school, something I can use to assert my authority over them and the rest of the academy. Which is why I need information or evidence of their crimes against our student body. Yet the only crime I could use seems to have been neutralized at the moment. I would need some kind of outside influence for this. Perhaps I can use some of their previous opponents to test out the powers which Aono has recently gained. The question is who can be used to aid their school with this task.' thought the president as he worked out more of a plan.

Later...

Tsukune was starting to get tired from all of the fighting he had to practice with his new body types. Ten different bodies within a short couple of hours of discovering the numbers of shapes he had and what he could do with them. The fact he had to fight the friends he had made at this new academy was not pleasent at all, especially since one of the people had had to fight was the Inner Moka. Inner Moka was one of the most ruthless and brutal of all opponents, able to take down a fighter in a matter of seconds once she got her mind on slamming down the length of her foot as it was powered by her firm and shapely legs.

' The fact the kicks can still hurt some of the more powerful forms of the omnitrix is a testiment to the power of the S-classed monster known as the vampire. I can give as good as I get from Moka. Especially with Frankenvolt or Humongousaur and their great strength as well as their other abilities. XLR8 or the werewolf-like Howler seemed to have the advantage over her with speed, much like Gin-sensei when he fought the sealed Moka without being dependant on the moon for power. Not that Moka hadn't used some advantages which she could find, like when she used my lack of slow down time while XLR8.

Other monsters had powers which limited much of what my supernatural kickboxer friend can do. Big Chill's phasing ability, and the mummy Astro-tep and Goop's shapeshifting abilities can't be harmed with Moka's physical attacks. Swampfire also had an advantage with his ability to regenerate, which meant that most kinds of damage would just reverse in a matter of seconds. Even when Moka managed to push her foot through my plant like body and out the other side. So there was the constant threat of Inner Moka's attack and my need to learn how to adapt to the new abilities and defenses.

There's the attacks of the other girls as well. Kurumu with her flight abilities, tail and razor sharp claws. Mizore with her ice control and generation powers which also includes claws as well ice projectiles like she had used against Swampfire by accident. Yukari doesn't really have any offensive spells other then her pot dropping attacks, yet Ruby made up for that with her magic. The latter witch has many plant based atttacks she can use, I did turn it against her when I became Swampfire and release some kind of gas which allows the alien to control the plants around me.

Grey Matter is not much of a fighter, yet even the brainiac alien has the ability to use nerve clusters around the opponent's body to control their actions. Diamondhead seems to have both attack and defensive powers, with it's ability to create crystals similar to the ones on my body. Crystals which could form solid shields or nasty projectiles of my own, all with the super durability of the humanoid it came from. Yet there is the weakness to sound, found out when Kurumu tried to hide behind a shield created by Diamondhead when Howler let out a sonic blast. The sonic burst managed to crack and shatter the shield which was protecting the succubus as she move quickly out of the way.

Ruby seems to have expected some of the injury and fatigue which would come from all of the constant battling, so she has been supplying us with some of the healing magics set aside by the Headmaster. For both the myself and the youkai girls around me, mostly during the time the omnitrix was regenerating after it's ten minutes of use. Not only am I getting a better understanding of my new self, but so are the other girls as they discovering more strength and weaknesses of the aliens as well as the omnitrix itself.

One of the weaknesses being any wound which is on an alien when the watch timed out, would appear in a similar manner on me. It seemed lucky I can remove any of my injuries when turning into Swampfire and regenerate the damage. Still we have yet to find an easy way to transform from one form to another form, like XLR8 to Goop or Humongousaur to Swampfire for healing. This would have been useful.' thought Tsukune as he went through the fights he had been having.

This was the beginning of a major break as Ruby went for the computer, or mystical version of a computer, they had been using to record the different battles as well as the tactics for people to watch. Inner Moka had placed the cross back on her rosario limiter and did her transformation back into the body of her pink haired outer version. Which caused the girl to faint like usual, yet also made the human boy to think of the reason for the fainting.

'Could it be becoming Inner Moka drains the energy of the Outer Moka or is it a side effect of storing all of that power within her body? Could it be like the omnitrix which needs a change to power itself up after being used? Could there be a way to shorten the time that Outer Moka is weakened after restoring the rosario? So many questions have no answers for, like the omnitrix.'

Moka was waking up in his arms again as the girls looked on, Kurumu and Mizore giving death glares at the vamp girl while Yukari was just looking concern with her older sister figure. The vampire girl with the pink haired was just turn as pink as her hair or even beyond that to actual red. She smiled at him as she asked, "I hope I wasn't too hard on you, Tsukune-san. I would hate for anything to happen to you because... because... of me."

"Even when you change, I doubt you would want to cause me any kind of suffering... Moka-chan." he answered as the girl seemed to lean in for what seemed like a kiss, making him nervious with all of the other women around the two of them. Yet as he realized what she was realling doing, it was too late.

"Capu, capu!" The vampire girl had managed to put the bite on him again as she sucked out his blood for her meal. Growling surrounded them as the succubus and the yuki onna were both getting upset at the pink haired girl for 'attacking' their mutal love interest.

As Moka pulled her head away from his neck, Kurumu managed to pull the vampire out of the human boy's arms. While the succubus continued with, "Get off him, you leech. He's drained from all of the fighting we have to put him through, and you decide to drain him further with your pointy teeth. Shame on you, Moka!"

"It's okay, Kurumu-chan. I have pretty well healed and rested from the healing potions and spells that Ruby used on all of us. The only one of us who is drained is Moka, so giving a little blood isn't a bit problem if it helps her out." he finished as he tried to create some peace.

Ruby appeared again and managed to reveal a huge screen television or monitor for a computer. Soon images appeared on the screen as a review of each of the combat sessions were played out. Each one being moved back and forth in the tape as they looked at the limits of everyone involved. Ruby then pointed out this fact or that fact on the combat styles of both the ten little aliens as well as the youkai involved. Tactics were also mentioned.

"You see with Swampfire's plant control powers combined with my plant like spells, it could be useful to alter the field between ourselves and your opponents. Icy attacks can be played around with between Big Chill and Mizore, or the reverse could be true with Swampfire again. Fire and Ice attacks should be able to weaken the structure of many different substance like rubber or metal. This is the kind of thing the Headmaster would like to work on." began Ruby as she lecture on the benefits of teamwork with superhuman abilities.

In the office of the Headmaster...

A copy of the footage which was being shown to the members of the Newspaper Club was being streamed into the office of the head of the school. This was also being transfered to the other two of the Three Founders of Youkai Academy. The Headmaster was making hos own notes with the data being displayed for him, using his years of skills with the superhuman abilities of Youkai and now these aliens. This opened a whole new world around them with the addition of new lifeform which would likely be in the same boat as the youkai, and each one could overturn this boat if either side gave in to the darker desires.

"Besides who says youkai might not have alien origins?" thought the Headmaster, as ideas floated in his head. One of which is the idea of an relationship with these aliens when they show up. Another being how to take down these aliens if they proved to be troublesome, like some the youkai had been before he and his allies had dealt with them.

He needed more information then his sources were providing him. Most of the information told a tale of another universe which the omnitrix had come from, as well as the dark forces which would come for the device.

'Fate has not been denied, instead it has been sent down a different path then it had originally desired. The question is what path it had created in the vaccum of it's plans, both in that universe and this one. The two paths are now joined and this will mean a blending of the two. I will need to perform the higher divinations for this, yet it will leave me weakened from the effort and this is a delicate time with the Newspaper Club and the Public Safety Commission. Perhaps I will have to ask one of my partners to perform the rituals needed for the information which can keep things at a managable level.

So the question is what moves can I make next and which effect will they have?' thought the Headmaster as he kept on studying the video.