Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Omnitrix + Vampire ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Akihisa Ikeda and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Rosario + Vampire or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Omnitrix + Vampire

A Rosario + Vampire/Ben 10 crossover

Part Six

The Public Safety Commission president had just had a meeting with Tamao Ichinose, the swimming club president as he had gotten her pledge to keep an eye on Tsukune and the newspaper club in exchange for her club being given some support by himself. The young sexy woman also held a grudge against the vampire Moka for her involvement in setting back the club's activities during Club Day.

Okuto Kotsubo, the kraken gym teacher, had already agreed with getting revenge against those who had ruined his reputation in the school. The attempted rape, expulsion and murder of a single student did not make him the most beloved teacher on the grounds. He had barely kept his job due to what little resources he had, so he was in his own tight corner. So promises of aid in getting back at those who had brought him down had been of use and were paying off at the moment.

Seems like the Headmaster had a new assistant who was running errands around the school which included the old house which had been of interest to the PSC. An old building which Tsukune and his female friends had been entering before, but without a trace of them in the building. They were not sure what kind of monster this new assistant was, but she was a part haired woman who dressed in purple and black. She also had some kind of magical aura around her which meant she could cast different spells as well.

A dangerous ally for the strange boy, but the rumours about the boy being human seem to have been popping up more as Tamao-san had mentioned that Tsukune had a human like taste which she just had to eat up. His source had also mentioned the teen woman magnet was also a human, which had started this whole examination, meant there could be at least two source for the human option. The fight with Keito, however, had shown off some kind of Frankenstein Youkai with electro-magnetic powers.

'So I have a human with a monster form, a powerful monster form. Perhaps even rivalling a low level vampire or werewolf, but this is all a guess at the moment. To prove him not some kind of a monster would be impossible now. I have to find another reason to have him placed under my control, before I decide what to do with him and to know what I can do with him.

There are laws against attacking the Public Safety Commission or using your monster form in the school's boundaries, but he can make an equalaccusation about Keito taking her human form first or her attempt to acquire the succubus for her collection of fans. I need a different set of rules to bring him into the Commission's headquarters.

I need a patsy to attack Tsukune without it being traced back to the Commission and myself, a person who can test the boy's monster form and seen how powerful it is. Or to see what kind of weaknesses it might have which I can use. A patsy, with properincentive, to pick a fight with Tsukune... other then revenge.

Perhaps Keito can regain her respect by using one or more of her 'sisters' to convince young strong men to pick fights with Tsukune. Only this time, Moka will be kept out of the battle so our youkai friends will not taken down as easy. Time to begin the mission.' thought the president as he moved to make his plans reality.

Later that day...

Three cute and sexy young women were gather in their school uniforms as they were on a mission from their beloved big sister. A pink haired girl, a black haired girl and a dirty blond girl with glasses.Their uniforms were torn in places to show damage from a fight as well as show off their bodies, with dark bruise like marks on the skin which was revealed.

These girls went looking for some of the most powerful looking men in the school, to whom they begun to spin the same story. A tale about being attack for now reason by Tsukune Aono and his female friends. About how ruthless and brutal the attack, about how he had wanted to teach them a lesson about messing with the Newspaper club. The men they singled out had remember these women were in the Super Newspaper Club, which made the story more believable.

Soon three strong strapping young men went looking for blood from the young man who had the slimy nerve to attack three innocent young woman just for trying to put out a sexy... a goodnewspaper. All the while a wounded spider-woman looked on and waited for the battle to begin against the young Tsukune. Also a group of Public Safety Commission allies would be delaying the female vampire and her friends to keep Tsukune in peril long enough for the PSC to notice any kind of weakness they could use against Mr. Aono.

Meanwhile...

Tsukune was just getting out of his class and the newspaper club had no meeting today, due to Gin-sensei going out to do some scouting on the PSC. So he was trying to catch up with Moka and the others, when some student managed to show up saying they were wanted in the office building. So this meant he was alone for now, so he was heading back to the haunted house where Ruby had been training them.

'Ruby has been doing a good job training all of us in the last day or so, especially with the combination attack. I just wished I could figure out the master code which would allow me to change shape at will and for as long as I want. It would make this thing a lot more useful for fighting or using it powers for good, because the ten minute limit is hard to manage.

I also wonder what kind of aliens are in the omnitrix in addition to the ten I have, and if any of them might resemble some of the kinds of youkai that are in the school. A few like Frakenvolt seem right at home in this place. while other like Grey Matter are a little more harder to place in the academy.

I just wished I could learn more about it." thought Tsukune as he headed into the school-grounds, deep into the school-grounds.

It was then he heard movement in the trees, both dead and otherwise. This academy was built to look like a horror movie set. Which made the sudden appearance of three young men not so surprising. The first and tallest of the young men cried out, "Tsukune Aono, we can not let a scumball like you who hurt girls for no good reason continue at this school. Now face our righteous wraith at your misdeeds."

The three men then began to transform into their true monster forms. The tall one turned into some kind of giant, something over ten feet tall with a huge club.A loincloth was the only cover on his body as his wrist held spiked wrist bands, a necklace of skulls around his neck spoke to the danger of this man. It's grey skin had the image of death with red bloodshot eyes andspiky black hair.

The next one, who had been the smallest, began to transform. His true form was a combination of a raven and a human being, with a long sharp beak of grey. It's feathers were as black as a new moon and eyes were the same inky shade. Wing sprung from it's arms as it's hands turned into bird like claws which matched it's feet, talons razor sharp from the looks of it. A sword hung from it's hip, in a dark scabbard.

The final man, who had been in the middle in size, began to transform as he got hairier and hairier. Green long hair was hanging from every part of his body, while his nose was getting long and his ears were getting larger. Also increasing in size was his hands and feet, as he grew to be about seven and a half feet tall. His eyes began to glow a deep amber as he growled at Tsukune.

A bat flew by and said, "A Giant, a Tengu and a Troll. A giant has superhuman size and strength, able to crush bones and grind them at will. A tengu is a master swordsman and able to fly into the sky. A troll is super-strong, and yet has forest magic at his disposal. This is not going to be an easy fight."

Tsukune acted instantly by trying to get out of the way of three men, as he tried to speak to them, "Can't we just discuss this. The fact was those girls attacked..."

"Blaming innocent young girls as you attack them for now reason! Time for you to die!" shouted the Troll as he summoned a huge vine from the ground to bull-rush the human boy.

The Omnitrix bearer dodged and hid before him as he summoned the Omnitrix and looked for a workable alien. Choosing the perfect alien he slammed down the face of the Omnitrix and summoned this alien as he said, "Howler!"

Tsukune had summoned the blue alien werewolf who had been named Howler, mainly for two main reasons. It had enhanced strength and endurance as well as speed and agility, which would allow him to fight the strong giant as well as the troll and the quick tengu. The fact it also had a howl which could break stone with it's vibrational force was something else going for the transformation.

Howler then rushed after the Tengu who could had the speed the other two didn't have, trying to avoid the bladed weapon. Sharp reflexes were giving him some edge against it, but it was close as the swords missed him by a few inches. Yet Howler was also aware the other two were looking for openings to use against the alien werewolf. When the blue boy jumped back from razor sharp sword a little further back then Howler wanted, the Giant started to swing his club at the alien with bone shattering force. Only a blast of sonic energy with his howl saved him by deflecting the club with the pressure wave, even chipping off bits of the club as it did so.

When Howler landed, he was in trouble again as the Troll used it's natural powers to turn the ground below the alien into a boggy mire which caused the alien's feet to sink deeper and deeper into the earth. This held him into the spot as the trio of monsters started to close in on him.

Close by this spot, hidden from sight...

Keito was observing the battle from her hiding location, making notes of Tsukune's actions and reactions. The first interesting point was the fact the boy had transformed into some kind of werewolf, with a powerful howl weapon which cause his jaw to split into four. Something true werewolves were known for and the PSC would know having dealt with Gin. Another big factor was the speed and strength of the werewolf... on a day of the new moon. A day the mutts were normally at their lowest power levels.

"First a Frankenstein like Youkai, and now an unknown type of werewolf, so either he is a monster which has the ability to take on multiple forms or something else is going on. There is also the watch device on him again, on the chest of the former and the belt of this form. He also went for the watch device when he hid from our helpful patsies. So what is really going on?"

She watched as the blue werewolf was about to be piled on by the trio, only for Fuzzy to reverse his fortunes by using his howl again against the ground as he jumped. The mixture of force and counter-force worked together to thrust the blue furball out of his mess and into the air, where he back-flipped on top of the troll. The giant reacted in the close range by slinging it's club for the werewolf, only for the beast to jump and dodge it again.

The club, however, had to go somewhere once it was released. The place it went was the top of the troll's head due to a poorly aimed attack. The hit slammed down on the green hairy man as it knocked him out from the hard blow. The giant had the look of embarrassment before anger replaced it and the giant returned to the fight.

The tengu took this moment to go in for a killing blow by making a flying charge against the blue fuzzball, sword held in it's feet to impale the person in front of them. The werewolf just spun around to avoid the blade and release a howl after the flying monsters, pushing the crow like man into a tree with harden force. When the wolf-man looked at the result of his actions, he saw the tengu had it's beak stuck deep into the tree.

Keito was starting to thinking, "We should have selected smarter monsters to attack the boy with, if this was the level of combat experience he has. Or at least the level of dumb luck in his corner. It looks like it's just the giant for the kill and he's the least bright of the three of them. What chance of success does this brawny idiot have for taking down the blue irritant."

The giant's strategy was was to keep swinging his club at the bouncing blue wolf-man, which was not working in the long run.

Elsewhere...

A telescopic lens was hand for a camera so one was not in range of one's target, which was the case for this one. It had been watching the bandaged spider-woman as she was on some kind of mission, but turned to the battle once it was seen who it was doing all of the fighting. The photographer was shocked at the appearance of another werewolf, especially one as strange as the one before them. Blue fur was unusual, but so was the power it was showing under the lack of moonlight. This was not any werewolf known to the history of the world of youkai, which was causing questions to emerge from our shutterbug.

'So if Tsukune is not a werewolf, what is he? Why hasn't he shown his true form when Moka was threaten before? Or to defend himself from the dangers of the attacks of other monsters? What secrets is he hiding and what effect will it have on the Newspaper club?' thought the cameraman as he took more and more pictures of the events beyond him.

Back with Howler...

'I've taken care of the troll and the tengu, at least for now. I just have to knock the big guy down before the watch gives out. So where are the weak points on this monsters? There has to be some way to bring him down.' thought the blue werewolf as he moved to avoid the club.

Howler figured the first step he would have to take would be removing the club from action. So it would take a a great amount of physical force from a combination of strength and speed at a weak point, or a sonic howl at a same said weak point.

'Or I could use a combination of the two of them for greater effect.' thought the alien hero as he split his jaw in quarters to shoot a blast at the giant. As expected, the giant blocked the blast with the club. The landing of the blow caused the club to chip and splinter from the force of the blast, as spider web like cracks covered the huge stick.

Backing off from the huge monster like he was running away, Howler took a moment to get a running start at the giant. Surging forward, he cocked his fist for a punch against the larger monster. The giant prepared to block again with the club, which is what the blue boy wanted. The closed hand moved forward as the werewolf did as well, till the speed enhanced megaton fist slammed into the club. Intense power flowed through the weapon as it aggravated the faults already in the tool, causing then to enlarge and open up. A second balled hand pulled up and pounded the weapon as well, which caused enough overload of the breaks in the club to cause major chunks of it to fall off. So many pieces, that it was no longer functional as a club.

Splinters and dust flew into the face of the giant, temporary blinding him as his hands covered his face. Which was the chance to make the attack against the big opponent, so Howler did as his name suggested and howled with his jaws split. Sonic bang after sonic bang, as the blue werewolf moved with heightened speed to different locations to shoot the power bursts. In time it was showing off a series of powerful blunt force damage against the super strong monster. It was a single blast which decided it, as Howler shot a boom at the back of the giant's head. The huge monster's body jerked and fell, as Howler took a moment to study the bigger monsters. The chest rose and fell as it showed a knock out blow and not a killing one.

Howler rested for a few minutes before the watch face started to blink red as the countdown to his human form begun, as Tsukune looked for a way to get haunted house. To find safety in case of the Super Newspaper Club decided to convince more goons to attack, as well as see if Ruby could get those three guys some help from the nurse's office.

Elsewhere...

Keito moved to make her report to the president as she took time to itemize the major points she had on Tsukune. Her leader would want to hear all of the news, especially with this new werewolf development. This would change the plans they would have to undertake with Tsukune.

Also the cameraman was about to leave as well, as he had some thinking to do. The major one was the question of if he should confront Tsukune on the weirdness he had seen with the blue werewolf form on a moonless day. Something knew about from personal experience, experience which had told him this should have been impossible. Even a cloud covering the full moon during the day would cause the power of a werewolf to weaken to a great degree. Plus this new werewolf was super-strong, which was more a vampire speciality then the werewolf's speed bonus.

Which made our shutterbug want to know the truth, partly out of a desire for journalistic truth-seeking and partly out of a desire to learn if he could use this same power himself. Gin smiled as he thought of the things he could do if he had his full strength all of the time... like peek on the young ladies of the school and getting away before they could find him. Maybe even getting a nude shot of some girls like Moka or Kurumu, then living to enjoy the photos he took.

In the lands outside the school...

The Bus Driver for the Youkai Academy was trying to out race the tail which was following him, a tail made of flying metal sphere which were floating close to them. Yet they were currently cloaked in some kind of invisibility shield which was suppose to keep them from sight, which would work for someone with out the experience in the occult and strange.

They were focused on him for some reason as every time the bus moved to get away, they followed it. He was currently counting three of the spheres were on his rear, but who knew how many of them were going to follow him. The question was what they were after and where were they from?

'The fact they look like something out of a sci-fi film makes me think their linked with the Omnitrix, which means they're after Aono-san. Which mean they are after me for a portal to the academy to find him, and they must be from some kind of alien after the newest toy on campus. The next step is to ask if it's a good alien after it or the evil one the Headmaster has been divining about. So how am I going to take these bad boys down?'