Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Omnitrix + Vampire ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Akihisa Ikeda and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Rosario + Vampire or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Omnitrix + Vampire

A Rosario + Vampire/Ben 10 crossover

Part Eight

Kuyo was walking through the halls with his three fellow kings, heading to the classroom which contained the two biggest thorns in his sides. Moka Akashiya and Tsukune Aono. They were the threat to his power and the smooth fuction of the school, with both their numerous fights and the lies they spread with the newspaper club. It was time for them to... disappear from the school yard for the time being. Which was what he was thinking as he moved to enter the classroom, interrupting the lesson.

"Excuse me, Miss Nekonome. I have a come to collect two students for violating the will of the school,' He said as he paused for a minute before he headed to the two seats in the same row. The seats holding a pink haired girl and a brown haired boy with a weird watch. He continued with his mission as he spoke, "Moka Akashiya, Tsukune Aono... you are both under arrest for violating the school rules against fighting. You have attacked both students and teachers for no reason, there for you must come with us for your just punishment. Resistance will be punished with leveled force if you disobey."

They both look at little shock and fearful at the same time, which made Kuyo smile. They would soon learn the lessons of going against the natural order... his order. He was stopped by the blue haired succubus as she started to blabber on about how this wasn't right. He spoke the simple truth, "I am the head of the Public Safety Commision. I decide what is right. If you don't want to suffer their fate as your own, you will sit down."

The large breasted girl looked to Aono before she sat down again due to his aura. The two prisoners bowed to his power as they moved to follow him with their heads hung down. They moved from the classroom and the president moved so they could be displayed to the whole school before they headed back to the PSC headquarters. He wanted the students to know these criminals were no match to the power of the PSC, so they could understand their place.

As they arrived at the shrine like building which he used as their HQ, he took them down to the basement of the building. It was where the cells of all of those who had proven to be a danger to the school or those who had yet to learn they should never cross the PSC president. He heard the screams and yells of the criminals and how it was unnerving the two he had brough in as well.

He moved to his massive interregation chair so he could see the two standing before him. The three other Kings of the PSC stood beside him as rows of his troops surrounded them. He began to speak, "So the might S-classed monster known as the Vampire is now in my power. You will be made an example for all of the students here so they know what they should be doing in my school.

Aono, you are some kind of mystery. You seem to have both a stitched up monster and some kind of freakish werewolf, all of this seemed to be connected to this bracelet or watch you have been wearing recently. I want to know the secrets of this device, is it a normal limiter or something else. It could be some kind of threat to the academy, which means I would have to confiscate it. So we can prevent any harm from befalling our lovely institution.

So Aono, tell me everything you can about this device. Now, or I will be making you suffer for every moment you hold back your tongue. Understanding, talk."

Aono seemed to be stumbling out some kind of delay tactic, which Kuyo responded with a burst of flame from his hand at Aono. His smiled continued to expand as he looked at the fears at the man before him. He continued, "As you can see, I have the power to turn the heat up on the two of you. Giving you the third degree is much more literal for me then most police officer. Now I expect answers from you, or else the next flame will be focused on your vampire friend. Even if it's not water, I expect that fire isn't good for them at all either."

"Okay. The watch allows me to select which kind of monster I want to be. It has a number of monsters which I can become by pressing the right buttons. Just like this one..." said Aono as he moved as quickly as he could to push a button. The face of the watch rose with a green image over the watch, before the boy pushed it down again. Aono instantly transformed into a strange plant like monster with a red-yellow flame-like head on him.

Kuyo took this as an insult as he was the Lord of Flames, not this upstart. A plant was just kindling for a man of the president's intense flaming temperture. He thought to himself, 'Let's see if this twig will burn.'

Fire flew to the figure and his female friend, only to be deflected by some kind of force or power. Looking at the torching his single hand was giving, he noticed the plant creature which Aono had turned into had countered with flames of it's own. The only joy which Kuyo took from this was the fact the creature was using both hands rather then one. So Kuyo brought up his second hand and fired more heat at the creatures who had been stopping him. The barrier of burning was still being countered by the creature, even with the increase with temperture and power. Which was making the president of the Public Safety Commission more and more furious at the arrogance to counter divine will.

Kuyo halted the flames for a moment to try and figure out how to counter the resistance he was facing. It was all of the time needed for Tsukune to move to Akashiya, grabbing for the rosario and removing it with a tug. Then it was the vampire's turn to transform, becoming a busty tall silver haired vixen with red eyes. She shifted into a battle position, even if she looked like she was bored with everything going on.

Aono moved to his chest to touch the watch face there and instantly transformed into the form of some kind of mothman in blue with wings wrapped around him as a cloak. Or the wings were wrapped around him in cloak, till they opened and the figure took flight. Kuyo tried to fire at the two of them, but missed due to timely dodging by the two of them. Aono fired some kind of ice attack at the flames, causing a exposive expansion of steam and mist to block out all of the vision of the people in the room. Once it cleared, Akashiya and Aono were nowhere to be seen, except for a hint of ice on the top of the ceiling.

"I think our troublemakers have taken this fight to the outside. You three remain here, I want to take care of this personally." Kuyo slowly moved out of the building to follow his prey.

Elsewhere...

Tsukune was looking for a place to have a fight where he or his friends could have the advantage. After phasing and flying out as Big Chill, he had turned back and seemed to be scanning for an arena. He knew the simple fact Kuyo would not stop until they were crushed or the president was taken down for the count. The human student was looking for a big fight, which was why he had taken the human form to help charge up the watch for a longer fight. Moka was beside him, annoyed at running from the 'loser'... but even she had to admit that fighting on the man's home turf was not a good idea.

From the sky, the checked out the arrival of the flights of Ruby and Kurumu. The two woman were carrying their landbound teammates of Yukari and Mizore. They moved fast to check if Moka and himself were alright after being taken by the president. He assured them he was alright.

"We need to get some where we can fight all out on Kuyo without getting the other students in the way. I'm pretty sure he won't care how many people would be injured if we fought where others are in range of the attacks. We need... we need... we need to get to the roof. It should be safe enough for any kind of fighting we might face against him. Plus Ruby, Kurumu and me can get some advantage from aerial attacks. Can we make it up there?" he asked as he pointed to the roof of the school.

"I have a spell for short distance transportation. Get ready, just remember I will need some time to regain my strength afterwards. Here we go..." said Ruby as she began to chant the spell as the all reached out to touch her. With a burst of light and feathers, they were all out of the spot they had been in and had landed on the roof.

Tsukune looked at the broad battlefield the top of the school provided. They likely had moments before Kuyo arrived and gave them a world of hurt. They had to think back to their training and use it all against the man. They didn't have too long to wait for the arrival of the man with the silver hair and the black suit. He moved slowly like he had no cares or worries, as if he knew the results of the battle ahead of time. A battle he had already won, he just had to go through the trouble of fighting the damned thing.

They had a plan for when a powerful enemy were to face them, the first step was to release the Inner Moka as soon as possible. Once release they could use this Moka's fighting skills and super strength in the fight, another was to look for the alien best suited for the situation. The most obvious of the aliens were Swampfire with his flames and regeneration but also Big Chill with his ice plus intangability with resistance to heat.

Taking a chance with ice, Tsukune became the mothman like alien and flew quickly to the vampire to remove the Rosario which contained her powers. A quick yank of the cross was followed by superheated air behind Big Chill, the alien turn himself and Moka untouchable. Kuyo's flames shot through them with some sensation of heat, but not a burning feeling. This was stopped for a moment as Mizore used her own ice to create a shield of frost to block the firelance, but it was quickly replaced by steam.

Tsukune get Moka into a position where she could start to fight the fire based yokai, with support by himself and the other girls. Yukari and Ruby were ready to use their spells to heal those who got themselves wounded. Kurumu and Mizore would move into defensive position in this case, while he and Moka would take the attack front. A shield of very clear ice was around the four girls keep them save for now, with Kurumu ready to fly over and help.

Moka went to work fast as she used her feet to kick the white haired monster, causing him to flinch and show pain for the first time. He growled with a scowl and spoke, "It looks like I will have to use my true form on delinquints. Behold, my power."

With this, Kuyo turned himself into a white-yellow fox creature who seemed to be on fire. A bat floated by to comment, "The Yoko, a power fox yokai with the power over fire. Tends to make it home in shrines and is mistaken for a deity."

The fox began form a distance between himself and the vampire before using a ranged fireball attack, one which was radiating heat even with the space between the fox and them. Moka tried to dodge it, but it went pass her and onto the ice wall as it shatter the ice wall with an explosion. The explosion of heat and light sent all of them to the different lengths of the roof. Moka was the first back up and started back at the fox, trying to kick and punch the powered up fox.

It was not easy but she seemed to be making some impact on the torched canine, while Tsukune gather up all of his friends. They were scratched and bruised, rubbing dirt and blood on his chest as he carried them to a safer position. It was when he finshed his watch turned himself back without warning him, as the watch turned yellow. Yellow was not a colour he had been expecting, and knew nothing about as the watch spoke, "New D.N.A. acquired. Processing..."

'Crap, what the heck is going on with this thing. What does it mean with new D.N.A. acquired? What D.N.A. is it?' Tsukune as he got into a position with the two witches. Mizore moved to protect them as Kurumu moved into attack form. Nail claws and wings were in shape as she flew, likely not knowing how to fight the flames. Tsukune could only wait out the watch and hope it would be able update quickly.

As he looked at the battle, he saw Kuyo fight both Moka and fire burst of flames at the flying sucubus. Then the yoko turned his eyes to the location of Tsukune and his human form, before smiling at this. The fox spoke, "Time for you to face my ultimate form, the merging of all of my power behold..."

The Yoko shifted and began to stand up right as his head toook on his human form, and his fore limbs became his arms and hands. He still had canine legs and a tail. Then Yoko ran quickly towards the human boy with a flaming arm pulled back as he unlessed a burning punch directly at Tsukune's chest. With a huge blast, Tsukune was flung back with a large burn on his chest, raw and black.

Moka was next to him instantly, as the Tsukune could feel himself loosing conciousness. With a moment of hesitation, Moka bit down on Tsukune as he feel something pump into his veins. Then there was a rapid sound of beeping and a voice spoke, "New DNA acquired... new forms have been added to Omnitrix. Activate transformation...."

Tsukune could feel himself twist and change, but mostly with regard to his insides and his internal energies. He also began to feel a little drafty for some reason. His strength had returned as he stood up and looked at Kuyo, think about how much he wanted to show how weak the fox was when compaired to Tsukune. Tsukune was going to do it. Tsukune the noticed all of the shocked eyes of the woman in the area and those of the fox.

All of the women's faces turn various shade of red and drips of blood flowed from their noses, from rivers of blood from Kurumu and Mizore to slow dribbles from the nose of Inner Moka. They were also a bit twitch for a moment and the blue haired succubus was licking her lips as if she was hungry. He turned and asked them, "What's going on? "

"One, you have turned into a vampire. Two, you're completely naked and we all have a really nice view of things." said Mizore as if it was not a major problem.

Two things passed through Tsukune's mind as he patted his chest and found a watch face on it, 'All of my alien forms have no clothes on them when I transform into them. Therefore, I must have take some Vampire DNA from Moka and this is the Omnitrix. Where can I find a pair of pants, shorts or even some underwear. I do not want to fight with my penis sticking out.'

Kuyo was twitch, likely at the fact he has ended up fighting women and a naked man. The fox man tried to fire another flaming knuckle at the boy, only for a kick to block off the president's arm. After fighting the female vampire, Kuyo could feel similar strength with Tsukune. Tsukune himself could feel himself surging with power as he began to take the fight to the mob boss disguised as a police officer. Moka took this time to join them, but Tsukune could see the silver haired girl had weakened from before.

'Likely something to do with biting me, the surge of power and the transformation from the Omnitrix. I can finally hold my own against some one with power, like Kuyo. I just wished it was without my cock sticjing out, and what's worse is all of this fighting seems to be making me hard. Damn it! ' thought Tsukune as he could feel his own sex organ begin to harden with all of the kicks causing the fox man pain. It was bring looks of shame on both men's faces.

With a team up duel kick, Moka and himself had managed to give a good knocked out kick against the fox man. It forced him through the roof and all of the floors below to the building's basement. He was still in the shape of the yoko-man, but he was out for the count. As everyone was trying to catch their breath and gain their strength back, there was a suddent banging of force. It was coming from the sky as everyone looked up and saw the sky reddish-purple as a strange hole of black opened up in the middle of it. From the hole came a figure which seemed to be a red machine with shoulder-pads?

The red figure was some kind of robot which was standing in the middle of the yard as the circluar shoulder pads began to pull themselves off the robot. They turned out to be some kind of flying saucer like drones which could fly in the air as they seemed to be looking for something. This did not stop any of the robots and drones from pulling out some kind of laser weapons and firing them at the students, causing them to scatter as well as a few of their disguise were dropped in the need for escape.

"Come on! I just had to fight a power mad control freak and now there's a giant robot on the attack. And I am still lacking any kind of pants... could you girls stop staring at my wiener for a minute and worry about the giant robot." said Tsukune as he would still angry at being naked.

"Tsuck-une... I mean, Tsukune is right. People are going to get into trouble if we don't so something. Besides, we can stare at Tsuck--- stare at him later when we pratice with his new vampire for. Let's get going!" said Kurumu as she seemed to be subconciously licking her lips over and over again, when she was not pursing her lips. Tsukune's had the feeling he knew would prime rib or expensive chocolate felt like before being eaten.

'Can't get any worse, I suppose." He thought, before the Omnitrix seemed to active on it's own. Instantly he was changed... he could feel a tail around his ass and wings on his back... as well as his cock getting bigger then it had been. It felt like he had gained a third leg or something.

"Looks like Tsuc-Tsu-Tsukune has transformed into a male succubus... an incubus. They're well known for their swing... appendages as succubi are known for their breasts. It is even said to have some kind of hypnotic properties when women watches it it swing back and forth, back and forth..." said Ruby as she looked at the object and chanted the last three words over and over again. It was followed by the rest of the girls repeating it as well, as Tsukune noticed his cock was moving as he stood.

He growled out, "Wake up. Forget my cock and let's focus on the rampaging robot."

All of the women jolted a little and looked a little sheepish for their reactions, trying their best to resist looking at the hypnotic organ. They all set off to fight the robot... except for Tsukune as looked for something to cover himself up with. Women and nude sex demons were not a good mix when fighting with a dangerous foe.