Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble Four: Yukari ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
 
ML: Ok, here's drabble number four!
 
Yukari: Who's it all about, desu? Is it about me?
 
ML: For someone so smart, you're impatient! Just kiddin'. Yes, it's your turn! Same freaking disclaimer as last time, so all you conservative types can get off my back already. There. LET'S GO!
 
Drabble Four: Yukari
 
            ; As I saw my two loves, Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya walk into the room, I thought, `They look so good together, but I want to be with them too.' Of course, with me being a so-called `border-being', I'm always being treated as I'm human even though I'm a witch. Ever since I met Moka, Tsukune, Kurumu, Mizore, Gin, Rubi and Kokoa, my fellow newspaper club members, I feel like I'm not alone anymore.
 
            ; Of course before I met my friends, I delighted in playing pranks and acting childish. After all, I am 11 years old, and I skipped a few grades to come here. Now that we're all sophomores, I have to grow up. Plus, now that I'm at that age (AN: Japan's age of consent is 12, btw), well, let's just say now I want both Tsukune and Moka to want each other, and I want in on it too; it just makes me hot thinking about it!
 
            ; Not only do I have concerns with Tsukune and Moka's relationship, but I have concerns with what's happening to Tsukune right now. Ever since he got injected with Moka's vampire blood, we're all wondering the same thing: Will Tsukune lose control over his powers and lose control of his personality? It scares all of us, but it scares Moka more, because she's known Tsukune longer.
 
            ; Then there's the other four girls and of course, Gin-Sempai. Kurumu obviously wants Tsukune to be hers and hers alone, but how does having to suffocate Tsukune daily with her bust attract him when he should go for someone sweet and innocent like Moka or me? And then there's Mizore. She gives all of us the creeps, what with her appearing in the most unexpected of places. Of course, she wants Tsukune too, and I hear that she wants to be pregnant with his baby. Despite her personality, she sure is brazen! Then Rubi, even though she's not a student, she joined the newspaper club to be close to Tsukune! I mean, she doesn't really know him that well; why should she go for him? As for Kokoa, well, she still wants the Inner Moka free all the time, and won't hesitate to turn her bat into a weapon to do it! She scares me as well as Tsukune and Moka, and I won't stand for it!
 
            ; Then there's Gin, our perverted president. Just when you think he's serious about his work as president of the newspaper club, he suddenly goes back to his old habits of being a pervert. Why do we even keep him on? Is it for stability? Even I don't know the answer. As I'm typing away on my laptop, Gin, Rubi, Mizore and I watch Tsukune, Moka, and Kurumu. I know where this is going, but I have to bide my time.
 
            ; “Tsukune…” Moka says with that dreamy tone.
 
          &n bsp; “Moka-san.” Tsukune replies. It's always like that. Even though we're in the club room with them, they always act like they're the only two people in the academy.
 
          &n bsp; “Tsukune… You smell so good…” Moka said.
 
          &n bsp; “Oh no, you don't! Tsukune's my mate of fate!” Kurumu cried, as she started suffocating him with those big breasts of hers. Ever since the incident with the nurse, I know I should bide my time with my body, but I wish puberty would come right now!
 
          &n bsp; “No!” I yell out as I try and reach for Tsukune as well.
 
          &n bsp; “Go be part of the background, you flat-chested kid.” Kurumu says as she grabs me from behind. However, Moka took Tsukune's other arm, and forcefully turns him to her.
 
          &n bsp; “He's all mine, because I love… to drink his blood!” Moka said as she punctuated what she said by biting his neck, and sucking on his blood. “Kappuchu!”
 
            ; With all these shenanigans going on daily, it's a wonder how we can all band together and finish an issue of the Yokai Times before a deadline. But even with all this, I hope that in the end, Moka, Tsukune and myself will wind up in the same bed together!
 
END CHAPTER
 
Well, what do you think? R&R! Oh, and as for whom the next drabble's gonna be on, well, let's just say it's gonna get a bit… cooler next time!