Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Life after love ❯ It begins... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
` It was mid-September; outside a breeze was blowing and rustling two young lovers hair.
Sisame the young princess of yomimoto embraced her lover the young warrior misyga. Misyga placed his hand on the small of her back to accept the hug. Misyga leaned in and slowly and kissed her face. He lead trails down her rosy cheeks gave her a peck on the nose then she accepting his tempting lips, they kissed.
Their lips locked as the chill of the asian winter wind blew sisames ash hair around them. Sisame placed her hand on misyga's rough unshaven face as he pressed her against the shed in the horse barn.
Misyga tried to loosen sisame's kimono but failed.
Sisame smiled.
"We shouldn't be here"
"i know"he replied kissng her neck. leadin a trail to her ear lobe that he playfully nibbled on.
"stop" she responded "i must get back to my room."
"Dont you want me?" he questioned her.
"You dont know how much i do, misyga but if i get caught going behind my fiancee' back.....my father will dis-honour me!"
sisame's father was a very strict man. he believed in traditions . he was always telling sisame about his great marriage to the emperess of honan and how well things had workred out for him and it should work out with her and the prince of bakkanuai.
misiyga just looked at sisame.It was the first time he had ever seen fear in her eyes .
" father can never kn....:"
Sisame didnt finish her sentance because she was swept off her feet by her samurai prince.He kissed her and carried her off to her horse.
"I love you" She smiled blowing a kiss to him.
" You too!" he smiled as she rode away on her thorough breed gracfully.
Misyga stood there a moment watching sisames hair rustle behind her untill she faded away like the fog at sunrise.
Misyga fell agianst the barn with a thud and let out a sigh. we didnt get caught thank god.......
"So have we been out late This night" misyga jerked to see who was behind him. he gasped when he seen no other than his long lost mother.
"Ghaa...." misyga sweat dropped and laghed as he embraced his mother.
Misygas had been gone 6 monthes to care for hersister in honan. Misygas mother Had worked in the honan palace as a teenager until she met his father and came with child and could no longer dwell in the castle.
His father was a lead samurai who had trained his whole life to lead the honan army. It was his lifelong dream.His father died the day of his first day as being head of the war of 1612 .
It was like irony to his mother they had made love for the first time the night before the war and after he died she found out she was with child.

Misyga focused back on his mother.
"so how did things go?"
" fine" she replied "your aunt is fine and A very importanat person wants to meet with you when you come of age."
So much had happened misyga had almost forgotten that he was only 17 and his youg girlfriend was only15.
"Your birthday is in 5 months so you need to train and hum upon all your skill cause youll need them...............soooooo Who was you with...?" she asked nosily.
" Mom if itell you , you have to promise not to brag ...kay!"
"I guess"
"MOM"
"Ok ok ok who is it?"
"Sisame"
"You mean the scrawnly little nelai girl.."
"No Siame Lei"
Mairlia (his mom) Gasped." I forbid you to go near her!!!"
"mom"
"I will report you to her fiancee'"
"Mom"
"No i will hear or see no more of this You will not dishonour me!"
With that she stomped off and left her son dumbfounded.