Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / MARS Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Poke Pinch ❯ Food Fights, Getting Drunk and Making Out ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Christina turned around to see two people who happened to be…..Kenshin and Sanosuke!

"Ooooh….Sanosuke…" said Christina as her eyes took the shapes of hearts. "Sanosuke you're so dreamy…." Kurama, having taken a liking to her, was getting jealous. He held it back as best he could, though it wasn't that easy for him.

"You really think so? Well, I think you're pretty cute," said Sano as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Really?" Christina had stars in her eyes.

"AHEM," said Kurama, rather loudly.

"Oh, hey Kurama, when did you get here?" asked Christina. Kurama frowned and walked off. "Uh-oh…'scuse me Sano, I'll talk to you later." She went off to look for Kurama, and Sano stood there, crying.

"Why is it that I can never get a girl?" he asked no one in particular.

"Don't worry Sano, this one is sure you will find someone. Anyway, would you mind if this one and Sano stayed with you for awhile?"

"No, not at all," said Sango, who was staring at Kenshin. Miroku noticed this, and a vein popped out of his head.

As they all walked to their limo to go to the beach, a really hot guy passed by. "Oooh…that guy is really hot.." said Joyce, her eyes had stars in them.

"Hello, do you guys know where the beach is?" asked the man. He looked exactly like Eclipse from Demon Diary; if he wanted, he could be his twin. "Oh, how rude of me! My name is Zenaku."

"Hi, I'm Joyce," said Joyce, holding out her hand. He took her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"It's a pleasure, Joyce," Zenaku said with a smile.

"You can ride with us in the limo if you want," she said, ignoring the yells at her from the rest of the group.

"Really? Why thank you. I am very grateful." He held her hand as they all walked towards the limo.

Meanwhile…

"Kurama! Stop ignoring me!" shouted Christina. She had followed Kurama all the way to the garden in front of the hotel (let's say that the parking lot is far away..and you can't pull up in front). "Look, I'm sorry if I hurt you earlier. But if you didn't like what I did, why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know…" he said with his head face down. Christina embraced him.

"Kurama…if you ever have any problems or don't like something I'm doing or someone else is doing…then you just tell me." He smiled and hugged her back, and they walked to the still waiting limo.

"Oooh, Kurama and Christina were the last two to arrive," said Yusuke and Chad at the same time.

"One more word and you two will be going to Hades," said Christina. They took their seats in the limo and drove off (btw, there are…….19 people).

"So, Zenaku, you got a girlfriend?" asked Joyce.

"No, sadly." He replied. Joyce's hopes rose up dramatically.

"Well…ya wanna go out with me?" she giggled.

Zenaku sweatdropped and answered, "How about we get to know each other better first?"

"Ok, whatever you want," she said. They arrived about half an hour later to the beach.

"C'mon Kurama, let's go!" ushered Christina.

"Coming," he said. They went to some random place in the ocean and started a water fight.

"Hey InuYasha! Let's go swim!" called Sam. She dragged InuYasha towards the water. He dipped his foot in and immediately took it back out.

"Ahh! It's freezing!" said InuYasha.

"Oh, come on you big baby!" said Sam as she pulled InuYasha into the water. "It's not that bad."

The large group continued to swim and play in the water until it was around 2 o'clock.

"Let's go get lunch," said Hiei.

"Yea, man, I'm starved! All this swimmin' probly made me lose a few pounds!" said Kuwabara. The group went to a nearby Chinese restaurant.

"I agree with Kuwabara for once," said Alyssa.

Out of nowhere, Alina screamed, "OMIGOD!! I just realized that I LOVE fried squid!" Everyone fell anime-style, including Hiei. Alina and Miroku ate all the squid, and then Joyce got a sinful idea. She took some of her chow mien and put it down Chad's shirt.

"AHHH!! Joyce, what's the deal?!" asked Chad as he tried to get the food out of his shirt. Joyce just giggled and then put some ice down Christina's shirt.

"COLD! COLD! COLD!" she yelled as the ice fell down her shirt. Joyce then got another evil idea. She gathered up the girls and told them her plan. Then, at once, Alina, Alyssa, and Cece pinned Chad onto the ground.

"What the f**k is goin' on?!" he yelled. Then, Sango unbuttoned his pants (without looking!) and Joyce put lemonade down there. "AHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS GET IT OUT!!!" Chad started running all around the restaurant with his pants wet, looking like he peed.

Joyce yelled, "FOOD FIGHT!!" and everyone in the restaurant started throwing food at one another. In due time, every person was thrown out and the restaurant was closed due to `minor issues.'

"Yeah, minor alright," said Sano as he rolled his eyes. "So Christina, you wanna hang out sometime?"

Christina looked at Kurama, who was busy talking to Hiei and replied, "Well….I don't know…lemme think about it, alright?" Sano frowned, but nodded. The group headed back to their suites and took showers. When they all finished, they met up with Sano, Zenaku, and Kenshin at the front entrance. "Let's go to the arcade down the street, I haven't played video games since forever!"

"YEAH!" shouted everybody.

"Wait…do they have sweet snow?" asked Hiei.

"Yeah, they do, Hiei," said Sam. "I member my parents talking about it when they came back from the Bahamas." They all went to the arcade and played for four hours. When they all tired of the same games, they then went to another restaurant. This time, though, they went to an American restaurant. It had steak, potatoes, fish, squid, and other foods there.

"Hey can I get some Vodka?" asked Alina. She was already stoned…from the squid, somehow, as was Chad. The waiter brought some Vodka a few minutes later.

"Would anyone else like alcohol?" asked the waiter.

"Yeah, I'll take some rum," said Christina.

"I'll have the same," said Kurama. He smiled at Christina for some unknown reason.

As soon as Alina and Chad had some Vodka, they went crazy. "100 bottles of beer on the wall," sang Alina.

"100 bottles of beer!" echoed Chad. At this point, they were standing on the table, a cup of vodka in one hand and the other free.

"Hey Chad *hic* wanna go *hic* make out?" asked Alina inbetween hiccups.

"Sure, `Lina…*hic* hey let's go *hic* over to the *hic* pool…." Answered Chad. The two made their way to the pool and started to…to put it simple, make out.

"Heh…hey Kurama, let's go over to the garden," said Christina. She was sort of drunk…more like half-drunk. She didn't finish the rum she and Kurama ordered, but they both drank a large amount.

"Sure, darling," he said as he swayed when he got up. "Let's go…." He said. He picked her up bridal style and ran towards the garden. He set her down on a bench and stroked her hair affectionately. "You know…you really are lovely.."

"*giggles* You are too Kurama…" Christina sighed as Kurama leaned down to kiss her. He put his arms clumsily around her waist and she around his neck. They stayed there for quite awhile until it got super dark. "We should get back," yawned Christina.

"Yes, it's getting quite dark…" Thus they went back to the hotel.

"Hehehe Chad you're *hic* a good *hic* maker-outer dude…" said Alina, who was still making out with Chad near the pool. And she was still drunk.

"*hic* Hey you wanna *hic* head back to the *hic* hotel? It's *hic* getting dark *hic* out.." said Chad.

"Yeah..*hic* sure….." Then they went to the hotel only to meet someone on the way.

"OMIGOD *hic* you're *hic…..*passes out*" said Alina. The mysterious guy looked shocked to see her pass out. He picked her up and took her back to the hotel, since Chad would've dropped her.

"So….*hic* what's your *hic* name?" asked Chad as they neared the front hotel entrance.

"Me? Oh my name is…."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* _*_*_*_*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES IT IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY EVIL CLIFFHANGERS!!!! Yeah anyway, I said I need to stop the `muahaha' so I will….starting now. Hope you liked that chappy. Stay tuned to see who the mysterious dude is! Ja ne!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, InuYasha, Trigun, or Rurouni Kenshin or anything that relates to it. Please review, and I may tell you who the mysterious dude is early ~.^