Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ ME PANTS! ME PANTS! ❯ I am REALLY running out of ideas … ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok hey all welcome to chapter 6! Just so you all know, I still don't think I own any of the shows or products mentioned in this fic. *rolls eyes* oh yes and JOU JOU© is the name of the company that makes the pants that I have. ^_^ Although I am working on an elaborate scheme to steal Yusuke. ^_^

~*~

Chapter 6: I am REALLY running out of ideas …

~*~

Chels: Hello and welcome to -

Dev: *runs out hugging her JOU JOU© pants and screaming* ME PANTS ME PANTS!!

Shadow: Just so you know (In case you've been living in a hole) Jou is the shortened form of Joey's Japanese name (Jounouchi).

Dev: And just so you know, Shadow has been living in a 'hole.' …Sorry …couldn't resist. ^_^;;

Shadow: *whispers* I thought I told you not to tell anyone about that.

Dev: …

Chels: *runs off stage …runs back out on stage dragging Brittany*

Brittany: Uh …

Chels: *kisses Brittany*

Everyone besides Chels and Brittany: O.o

Dev: *whispers to Shadow* Adam was right …She is a lesbo …

Chels: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I AM NOT! I TOLD YOU MY FRENCH KISSING PARROT WAS A BOY!!

Dev: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooook then. Uh this Bryan *Bryan pops up* He's from our school …*whispers* Not very smart ^_^;;

Bryan: Hello and welcome to "Bryan explains ratios" (Algebra class is eeeeeeeeeeeviiil) So anyway, it's like this, there are like 3 people to every 1 person

Dev: Uh Bryan …

Bryan: …wait … oh never mind *poofs out*

Shadow: Uh yah anyway. Now for something totally random, pointless and confusing.

*screen fades away and comes back up*

Dev: We are on site here at *some place*

Shadow: Dude, like, who turned out the lights?

Dev: *shrugs, flicking on the lights*

Jou: HOLY SHIT!! *falls off chair*

Kaiba: Fuck! *zipping up pants* Um...you're early...

Nef: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH *runs around screaming bloody murder*

Dev: *looks to Shadow and Chels* We're early?

Chels & Shadow: *shrugs*

Dev: *looks at watch* No, we're right on time...

Jou & Kaiba: *blink*

Hiei: *in the background chuckling*

Dev: I think someone is getting revenge...*looks to Nef who is sitting in a corner rocking back and forth muttering incoherently*

Shadow: buh buh BUH!!!!

Malik: *appears out of no where and cracks Shadow over the head with the Sennen rod.

Shadow: ooowie ... O.o

Dev: Bad Makki! Bad! *takes his Sennen rod*

Malik: *glares*

~*~

Dev: And just so you know, Chels is now a yaoi convert! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

*Shadow & Dev hug Chels*

Nef: *Finally gets up off floor* Lookie I got $100!

Chels: Wow what'd you get that for, waking up in the morning.

Dev: No probably for breathing, you know how smart you have to be to breathe.

Nef: *goes into HER (Yes she has her own corner) corner and sulks*

Dev: Ok so I want Yusuke to be in this fic but I don't know what to have him do …well I know what I'd LIKE to have him do but anyway …Since I can't think of anything right now …Yusuke is going to stand around and look TOTALLY HOTT!

*Yusuke pops up*

Dev: Scratch that, without his shirt.

*Yusuke's shirt disappears*

Chels: Scratch that too, in his boxers.

*Yusuke's pants also disappear*

Shadow: Ok scra-

Dev: No don't let them see that! *whispers* Wait 'till the orgy, after the show.

Shadow: Ooooooooooooh! *hentai grin*

Dev, Shadow, & Chels: *DROOLZ*

Dev: Anyway, I have had *DUN DA DA DUUUUN* THE REVELATION OF THE CENTURY!! …Well actually I just figured out that, in the Butterfly Effect, Ashton Kutcher looks like the real life version of Yusuke! *Glomps Ashton* Yup amazing what you realize when your in the bathroom.

Chels: Uh what were you doing in the bathroom?

Dev: Well Chels, what do people USUALLY do in the bathroom?

Shadow: *Hentai grin*

Nef: GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS!!

Dev: No, that's what GUYS do in the bathroom. ^_~ Anyway that's the end of the show!! BUH BYE!