Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ A Party For Kenshin ❯ The final result of the party ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Party for Kenshin
Epilogue: A Baby?


Two years later.....

Kenshin was sitting on the front steps of the dojo talking to Yahiko
and Sanosuke, when he heard a delighted yell from a very familiar voice.

"Kenshin, oh Kenshin, you'll never believe the news!!!"

Kaoru was running up the path to the dojo, her hair flying behind her.
She ran up to Kenshin and hugged him tightly.

"What is it my darling that would make you so happy?" He asked smiling.

"Kenshin We're going to have a baby!!! I'm pregnant!!!!" Kaoru said.

Kenshin stared.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to the doctor? I would have come
with you."

"I wanted to surprise you. Are you happy?"

Kenshin's violet eyes sparkled.

"Of course I am. I can't believe it. Me a father. I don't think I've ever been so happy, except for the day I
married you my Kaoru. Oh my gosh we'd better get you in the bedroom and lay you down. Do you need anything? Some food or water or anything?"

Kaoru smiled at her husband.

"No honey I'm fine."

"Are you sure. Because I'll get you anything my darling that I will...."

Kenshin picks Kaoru up and puts her in his arms.

"I can walk Kenshin."

"No that might be dangerous, I'd rather carry you."

Kaoru kisses Kenshin gently and then decides not to argue with him anymore.

'Besides.' She thought. 'I certainly don't mind being carried in Kenshin's arms.'

Sano and Yahiko just laughed. This was going to be a long nine months......