Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Back To The Start ❯ Misao and Aoshi Arrive Again! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Back To The Start
 
Chapter 4: Misao and Aoshi Arrive Again!
 
“Hi, everybody!” came Misao's cheery voice interrupting their conversation.
 
“It's Misao!” Kaoru exclaimed excitedly. “Misao-chan! We're inside the house!” Kaoru called back joyfully.
 
“Hello everyone, it's nice to see you all again.” Aoshi said, as emotionless as ever.
 
“Aoshi, it's nice to see you again as well.” Kenshin replied with a warm smile. Aoshi responded with a brief nod without a single change in facial expression.
 
“So, what are you all doing gathered here?” Misao inquired cheerily, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet.
 
“Telling our story.” Yahiko responded grudgingly, wishing Misao wasn't here to torture him.
 
“Oooooooooo! I want to help!” chimed Misao excitedly.
 
“Misao-dono, perhaps you haven't yet met Komichi Kana-dono?” Kenshin asked Misao.
 
“Hey, Kana-chan! How ya doin'? I'm Misao, Makimachi Misao. Pleased to meet you!” Misao said smiling widely.
 
“Hai, it's wonderful to meet you Misao-san. How old are you anyway?” Kana inquired wonderingly. `She looks to be pretty young.'
 
“Oh, me? I'm 19, that I am!” Misao replied, and grinned at Kenshin, amusing herself with the joke she made of Kenshin's speech habits. Kenshin only smiled lightly at her in amusement. “Right, that's Aoshi-sama. Shinomori Aoshi-sama” Misao introduced Aoshi happily.
 
“Hello, Aoshi-san. It's a pleasure to meet you.” Kana smiled graciously.
 
“You as well, Komichi-san.” Aoshi responded, still expressionless as ever.
 
“Well, shall we get back to the story, everyone?” Kana asked tentatively.