Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Effortless Truths ❯ Effortless Truths ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Rurouni Kenshin is not mine.

          &n bsp; Effortless.

       &nbs p;    That is the perfect description of Hitokiri Battousai’s monstrous work.

          &n bsp; There is no pause, no fatigue in his work. Only the hiss of the blade and the screams of the dying.

          & nbsp; It is done dispassionately, almost contemptuously.

        &nbs p;   Most do not even have time to fight. All they hear is one noise.

          & nbsp; One sound, a single sound heralds death.

          & nbsp; The slight swish of the wind is the harbinger of his sword.

          & nbsp; Swish.

        &n bsp;   One more soldier falls to the blade.

          & nbsp; Swish.

        &n bsp;   Another soul lost fighting for this war.

          &nb sp; Swish.

        &nbs p;   A father, a son, a brother, none matters before the blade.

          & nbsp; An endless, murderous melody of death, orchestrated by a sword. The screams of the dying his ovation, the thud of corpses striking the floor is applause, the rain of blood is the flowers.

           ;  A masterpiece of death, a symphony of murder.

             He is truly a demon, Heaven’s Wrath, the angel of death incarnate.

         &nb sp;  With every swing, every hiss of the wind, the Battousai slays another.

           ;  With every swing, every hiss of the wind, another man is sacrificed to bring about a revolution.

         &n bsp;  With every swing, every hiss of the wind, the humanity of Kenshin Himura fades away a little more.

          &n bsp; All with the swipe of a sword.

          & nbsp; Effortless.