Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Idiot ❯ Idiot ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Ruroken is Watsuki's, not mine. I can't even hold a candle to his works.
And again... more Kyoto arc stuff. Sano this time! Yay!
 
Idiot
Idiot.
That's what you are... an idiot. You thought you could leave and we'd just accept it? Shrug and forget you?
You're too smart to believe that. It's your humility again... Humility in the face of your own power, making you be an idiot now.
How could you think we wouldn't follow? You're... important. Like Sagara. Somone I can respect.
You do what's right. Keep promises. Fight for your cause.
You'd die for it.
You idiot... you really plan on dying for it.
I won't let you.
I won't lose the man I respect most in the world.
Not again.
 
Author's Note: My eighth 100 word ficlet. I guess I may as well shoot for ten of them. They're just so fun to write. Kind of like the haiku. But don't worry... this isn't detracting from "Out of Time's" update. I only write these when I feel like writing, but don't have time to focus on big stuff. It's the same with the haiku. Just light stuff to calm my brain.
Anyway, thanks for reading and please review. And thanks for all of the support on these little ficlets!
Dewa mata!