Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Kiseki ❯ Kiseki the Thief ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hehe... I found my story starter… after doing a couple of personality quizzes I got my personality and decided to write a story. I took a couple different so some having to do with Kenshin the others something to do Inuyasha.

1st one I took said I was most Like Kagome.

2nd said I was like Inuyasha

3rd said I was like Sango

4th said I was like Kenshin<<AMAZING<<

I sadly do not own Rurouni Kenshin characters ::sigh:: I wish I did though, but I do own Kiseki. So HA!

Kaoru looked out into the sky, she was bored, Yahiko hadn't come back yet and Kenshin was at the market with Ayame and Suzumi. 'Kenshin' she thought 'Kenshin, If you don't get back here I'm going to skin you alive!' she thought getting enraged at her boredom.

A little girl about the age of 9 was running threw the streets of Tokyo, her red hair was tied in a neat little white bow, her green eyes looked straight ahead not looking behind her to watch the men chasing her. "Leave me alone!" she shouted. Kenshin heard a young girl shouting. "Ayame, Suzumi stay here." He said to the two small girls. "Uncle Kenny where are you going?" Little Suzumi looked up confused. "I'm going to see if someone needs my help." He said and smiled at the girl.

Just then a running girl ran past them, "Leave me alone please!" she shouted. Kenshin grabbed her by the collar. "Put Me Down!" She shouted. "What are you running from?" he asked calmly. "It's none of you business!" She shouted back at him. He turned the girl around and faced her. He blinked she had red hair similar to his, but green eyes, "Will you stop it! PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" She screamed. The men who were chasing her caught up. "Sir we can handle this thief." They said. "I didn't take anything!" she said to them. "Kenshin looked at her. "I'm sure you gentle men don't mind if I handle this thief on my own do you?" He said. "I DIDN'T TAK'E NOTHIN!" She yelled. The men looked at him, then at his sword. "Huh, take care of her Samurai! Cut off her fingers so she can never steal anything again." Kenshin winced at this idea. "I'll deal with her in my own way." He said and put her over his shoulder, and motioned for Ayame and Suzumi to follow.

Ayame was holding the tofu Kenshin bought for Kaoru. "Where are you taking me? Put me down! I can walk ya know!" the girl constantly yelled. "I have one question girl." He said. "Are you gonna ask me if I took any thing." She asked angrily. "No." he chuckled. "What's your name?" he asked "My name is Kiseki" she answered surprised at the question.

Kenshin opened the door to the Kamiya family dojo. "Miss Kaoru?" he asked innocently. "Kenshin!" Kaoru shouted gleefully. She ran to him and saw the girl hanging over his shoulder. "Kenshin? Is this a new student?" she asked. "Student? Of what?" she asked. "She was being chased by some pretty bad men, that she was." Kenshin said. Kaoru turned to get a better look at the girl and gasped.

Kaoru's POV

I looked at the girl that was hanging from Kenshin's shoulder. She had red hair like Kenshin but green eyes. "K-Kenshin, she looks - she looks like you!" Kaoru managed to stutter. Kenshin nodded and put her down. "Her name is Kiseki." Kiseki sat cross legged and pouted. At that moment Yahiko came threw the door. He looked at the new girl in the dojo. "So, Kenshin, any thing I should know?" He asked. Kenshin looked over at him a half smile playing on his face. "This is the new student Yahiko." He said. "Student of what?" Kiseki asked quietly. I looked at her and realized I hadn't told her anything about the Kamiya Kasshin style. "I'm sorry Kiseki, you will be learning the

Kamiya style of fighting here." I said to her. I took her by the hand and began showing her around the Dojo.

"And this will be your room." I finished. Kiseki walked into the room, "Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked looking at me. I simply looked at her, 'This must be a luxury for her…Kenshin said she was running from bad men, she has probably never had any one be so nice to her before.' She thought. "Why can't I be nice to Kiseki?" I asked sounding irritated. "Well…" Kiseki started, "You and the swordsmen are the only ones who have been nice to me!" she said agitatedly. I looked at her sadly. "Don't cry Kiseki, I didn't mean it like that, why, weren't your parents nice to you?" she asked out of curiosity. "I don't know I never knew my parents, they both died when I was little." She said hotly.

"You can start your lessons today or tomorrow, I'm not going to rush into it." I offered "That's okay, I would like to start now." She said. I looked at her, "She is different than any child I have ever met." I thought. I took Kiseki to the main room and began to teach her the Kamiya Kasshin style, which she excelled in pretty quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is so short! ^^;;; But Plz! R&R!!!!!