Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Kiseki ❯ Sensou Strikes ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Again I don't own any Rurouni Kenshin characters, I only have $5.oo any way.
So don't sue me, I am a very poor pathetic little girl. But however Sensou and Kiseki
Are my characters that came out of my fairly used brain.
---------^-^x-----------
 
Kenshin and Kiseki caught up with the group, “What took you so long? What was with all the commotion?” Kaoru asked. “Nothing you should worry yourself over Ms. Kaoru it's been taken care of, that it has.” Kenshin said trying to reassure Kaoru into thinking that everything has been taken care of. They walked the rest of the way to the dojo, Yahiko and Sanosuke trying to squeeze Kenshin for information. Kenshin remained silent. He to did not want to get them involved in his family matter. `He also said me and Kiseki had half our mother's strength… what did he mean?' Kenshin wondered `there is so much I don't know about our mother.' He thought. As they arrived at the dojo, “Kiseki can I speak with you?” Kenshin asked as everyone was already going inside the dojo. “Sure Kenshin, is it about Uhhh, you know who?” she asked. “ Somewhat.” He answered.
 
Kenshin checked to see that everyone went to wait for them in the dojo. “What do remember about our mother?” he asked. Kiseki looked down, she didn't remember anything by herself, and she was so young when her parents died. (A/N: Remember they're only half siblings) “I've only heard stories, I don't even know if any of them are true.” She said sadly. Kenshin looked at her, “Well what have you been told?” He asked. Kenshin needed to know everything about his mother, it was absolutely essential to him. “ Well I was told she was a great warrioress who was sometimes called Deaths' Princess” She said. Kenshin didn't know how to swallow this, his mother had been a warrior like he had been, `I guess like mother like son, but she found love and repented.' Kenshin thought. “Rumors said she had the strength of 10 men.” (A/N: Which would be 10,000,000,000 Sano's using Futainokiwame at the same time) Kenshin was impressed, he would never have that much strength even with the Hiten Mitsurugi style.
 
What seemed like hours Kenshin and Kiseki talked about their mother, Kaoru came to see what was keeping her student from taking her lessons. “Kiseki your lessons!” she called. Kiseki turned and sighed, “Well I better go practice before Kaoru sets the dojo on fire with her temper.” She said. She went and took her Kamiya lesson, it took her longer than when she first practiced. She was a little distracted today, and very tired. When she was finished she nearly collapsed on to the floor. “Kiseki you seemed… distracted during this lesson, is something bothering you?” Kaoru asked curiously. Kiseki looked up at her tiredly. “And you're so tired! What happened today? This has to do with that mob doesn't it?!” Kaoru asked all at once. “No Kaoru, nothing to do with the mob, I swear.” Kiseki answered getting up and going to go to her room. “Kiseki, you and Kenshin, I'd swear you were brother and sister.” Kaoru said. Kiseki froze, and looked at Kaoru “I guess you never know.” She said with a worried smile on her face and left to her room.
 
~Next Day ~
 
Kiseki woke up that morning and went to sweep the porch of the dojo when Ayame and Suzume came in to the dojo. Pummeling Kiseki again. “Kiseki tell story.” Ayame said. “Yeah tell story!” Suzume repeated her older sister. “Okay, okay! I'll tell you a story, which one would you like to hear?” Kiseki asked. “A story about a princess!” they shouted with joy. Kiseki began her story the usual way she told her stories “as the princess looked down on her.” Kiseki stopped “What's the matter Kiseki? Why you not finish story.” Suzume asked immediately. “Ayame, Suzume, get out of here, NOW!” it was too late, two masculine hands had the young girls by their throats against the dojo wall. “Sensou! Leave them alone! They have nothing to do with this!” She shouted at him. “Oh, but they do, by merely being your friends.” He said menacingly. Kiseki screamed and shouted so loud it was impossible for any one in side not to hear her.
 
“Kiseki what's with all the- OH MY GOSH!” Kaoru exclaimed as she saw the two little girls hanging by their throats, and Kiseki constantly hitting and screaming at the man to let them go. “AYAME! SUZUME! Put them down!” Kaoru screamed at the man, she didn't even know who he was. The man looked at Kaoru and dropped the little girls, and before you could say `Supercalifragalisticxpaladious' Kaoru was hanging by HER throat. “NO Kaoru!” Kiseki yelled. “Ken…Shin…” Kaoru tried to say. “KENSHIN!” she screamed. Kenshin heard her and went to see want was the problem, when he saw Sensou with Kaoru hanging by her neck he stared in horror. “Let her go Sensou, It's not her you want!” Kiseki screamed bringing Kenshin back to reality. “Leave Miss Kaoru out of this!” Kenshin said drawing his sakabatou. Sensou saw the former Battousai's recent flaring anger and dropped the kendo master. “Yes Battousai, show the god of war your anger, you couldn't kill me if I was mortal, with that lame sakabatou.” Sensou said. Kaoru, sat gasping for air, and listened on `God of War?!' she thought. Kiseki sat down beside her, with the two quivering little girls behind them.
 
 
 
 
Cliffhanger! What's going to happen to Kenshin?
 
Sensou: I'll tell you he's going to die.
 
Keiko: You maybe the God of War, but I'm still the all powerful story writer!!!!!!!! And I what I saw goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kenshin: …^_^x;;;