Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Lay All Your Love On Me ❯ start of plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY:

Rurouni Kenshin does not belong to me, I just borrow them. But I Love them a lot.

So PLS dun sue me… I am just a poor 16 yrs old student.. Thanx

AUTHORS NOTES: <Kon'nichiwa… As all my readers have known Kaoru and Kenshin woul be a couple already… not to say they are sleeping at each other house…. Haha~ No hentai thoughts ne…. anyway…. Kenshin's a doc and Kaoru's the nurse…. They work in the same department. Megumi have known Kenshin longer than Kaoru, the both of them had met each other since…. School time. Megumi has this BIG crush on him, so when she saw Kenshin and Kaoru together. She loath what she sees. Thus she wants Kenshin to ditch Kaoru. Megumi has a plan…. But… it just went a little too far. Enjoy the story ne.>

Lay All Your Love On Me

Chapter 2: Start of Plan

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*

Previous: --

`Kaoru again! Every single time! Kaoru! Kaoru! And Kaoru again! Can't he get his mind of that vixen! Damn that girl! Snatching Ken san away from me. She'll get retribution. Breaking people up. Who does she think she is. Acting all beautiful and innocent. I bet she uses black magic. I'll get my Ken san back to me. No matter what will happens to her. Even if she dies!" Megumi thought to herself as she from far away she could see her Ken san's new girl sitting at the information counter leaving her workspace. Helping the patient to their wards. Megumi's eyes traveled to those unfinished documents.

`She has some nerves! Can't believe she could be so…. So…. So… careless and I should thank her for that.' Megumi thought as she walked pass the Kaoru and her patient. Some of the nurses went out for lunch. The shifts haven't arrived yet. She slipped into the counter and took one of the files and walked back to her office with it.

`You are in for trouble. Kamiya Kaoru.'

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*

"Yamazaki baa san…. You shouldn't…" before Kaoru can finish her sentence the old lady cut in.

"I'm not old! So stop calling me baa san."

"Hai hai… Yamazaki nee san…"

"Much better."

"You shouldn't walk about without letting the nurses on duty know in advance. Besides you have just finished your operation." Kaoru went to the end of the bed and check the clip board. The nurse in charge was Hitomi. Kaoru gave a sign.

"I need my own privacy." The old lady snapped at Kaoru. Kaoru frown deepen.

"Everybody needs privacy. I can understand… but you have to understand that if anything happens to you, Hitomi san would be in big trouble the same goes for other nurses too. You don't want that to happen do you?"

"…"

"Yamazaki nee san?"

"I don't like her." Yamazaki stated clearly.

"Why? She did anything wrong?"

"Fierce. `Don't do that!' `Don't do this!' `No, you are too old for that.'" Yamazaki mimic Hitomi. Kaoru giggled at how the old lady reacted.

"You can tell this to me… but you better don' to the others. She knows what's good for you. Maybe if you listen she wouldn't be so fierce then." Kaoru said as she sat at the corner of the bed.

"If only every nurses are like you…. The hospital would be a better place." Kaoru smiled widen.

"I'll take it as a compliment. Now… If you need something ring the bell I'll be here. Ja." Kaoru bid the old lady farewell and went back to her workspace.

"Kaoru!" Kaoru turned her head around to find Soujirou and Tetsuya.

"Ah! Sou chan! Tetsu chan! At last, i thought it would take you forever to reach here." Kaoru complained as she place her hands on her hip.

"Ah…. Gomen gomen." The both smiley man said at the same time.

"I'll be going to Takani's table to put the finish documents ne." Kaoru said as she packed the finished files. Suddenly the both of them grabbed her shoulder.

"You… you and Himura sensei quarreled?"

"Why are you under that fox?"

"You've been ditch by Himura sensei? Che! I trusted him!

"What did he do?"

"Are you still angry of him?" Kaoru was dumbfounded by the question. But before she could open her mouth to correct them someone cleared his throat. The three of them look at the person.

"Ken… Himura sensei." Kaoru was the first to get out of the stupor.

"When did I ditch Kaoru? Soujirou? Tetsuya?"

"You didn't?"

"I don't remember doing it." The both of them straighten their back and went to the back of the information counter and started whispering. Kaoru just giggled at the sight. She picked up the files and walked out of the counter.

"Need my help?" Kaoru shook her head.

"I'm fine." Although she said that Kenshin still took the load from her hands.

"Mou… I told you I'm fine you stubborn head!" Kaoru said in frustration. Kenshin just kept a stern face.

"Kenshin?" Kaoru only called him that when they were alone.

"Hmmm?"

"You okay? You look troubled." Kaoru said as she stopped him from walking and felt his forehead. Kenshin just smiled at her concern.

"Daijoubu desu." Kenshin shifted the files weight to another hand while the other took her free hand.

"Kaoru… how's Megumi treating you?" Kaoru looked normal and just shrugged her shoulder.

"The same." Kenshin held her hand tighter.

"You're not bothered about it? I mean… she might hold a grudge towards you."

"I don't know Kenshin…. She has mean treating me like this since I joined in the university. Maybe she thinks that I was the cause of the break up between the both of you." Kenshin looked shocked but kept his posture normal. Kaoru just laughed at the point.

"Well… I seriously don't think so. Takani Megumi the world's famous lady orthopedic. She has the looks, money and brains. I don't think she's that petty. I kinda envy her at least she could help you the world's best orthopedic in operations. While all I can do is to check the blood pressure, heartbeat and stuff…" Kenshin stopped walking.

"Kenshin?"

"No… don't say that about yourself. You are a bigger help than you know it." Kaoru juts take the files from him and kiss him on the lips lightly.

"And I love you." With that she disappeared behind her door. Within a few seconds Kaoru was out. And so was a panting Misao running towards Kaoru.

"Kaoru! Himura!"

"Misao…. What's wrong… you looked horrified."

"How many files are there when you finished everything?"

"I never count them. Takani Sensei said she needed them before the shift changes."

"I… I saw her in the shredder room. She… she was holding a yellow file like those she gave you!"

"So?" Kaoru seems to be oblivion to what Misao was trying to imply. But Kenshin got the whole idea. A flick of golden flashed in his eyes.

"She… sh might shred one of the files that she passed to you and blamed it all on you! Aren't you worried. You might be even going to stop for weeks!" Kaoru furrowed her eyebrow and looked at Misao.

"We have no proof. We shouldn't say such a thing about Takani Sensei ne… Kenshin?" Kaoru looked at Kenshin expectantly. But none came.

"Kenshin? Say something!"

"Hai?"

"Mou! Misao chan… Maybe you have seen something wrongly ne…"

"Sou ka?" Misao thought. Just then a low voice came from behind.

"Misao."

"AH! Ao… Shinomori sensei!" Aoshi bowed towards them.

"Misao, ready to go off?"

"Hai!" Forgetting about the incident and waving goodbye to their friends. The genki nurse with the physiotherapist went off.

"Kenshin?"

"Hai?"

"Let's go too… I'm hungry." Kaoru said as her stomach growl in agreement.

"Aa… so where would my princess love to go?"

=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=---=-=-=-=-=

RRIINNGG

"Mou…." Kaoru got out of bed. Away from Kenshin's warmth. Kenshin stirred as he grabbed her back.

"You are not leaving. We are not on shift today. Remember."

"Hai… but the phone's ringing." Kaoru pry his hand away and reached to the phone.

"Hai… Moshi moshi?"

"Kamiya san?"

"Hai….. How can I help you?"

"We are calling from Meiji Hospital."

"Hai…. Has anything happen?" Kaoru straighten her back and listen more intently. She sat at the edge of the bed.

"Nothing has happen."

"Kaoru are you okay?" Kenshin voice soft and gentle. Kaoru smiled and reassure him. But her smile dropped to a frown.

"We are stopping you from the job space for the time being. I'm sorry to say this. But please understand." With that a click followed. Kaoru couldn't believe her ears. She dropped the phone from the current position.

"This couldn't be happening."

TBC….

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= *=*

Author's Notes:

Kon'nichiwa minna sama…

So, How was this chappie??? Please R&R ne keep me happy and INSPIRED… A happier me… a faster update ne thanks a lot…Do R&R… Arigatou Gozaimasu…

Suggestions are welcome….

Minna sama… Konnichiwa… WAI WAI WAI!! Another chappie… hehe~ I hope this is good… gomen ne.. if it's not up to the expectations. Minna sama… ARIGATOU!! Those reviews you gave me… i was really shocked!! I didn't expect so much of ya would review it.. ^^ Arigatou… ME HAPPY!! Of course more would be fine… hehe~ So please R&R and tell me how you feel about this ne.. arigatou… ^__^

I would like to thank all readers and reviewers… Especially these people::