Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Life Sucks ❯ This is the Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin, although I wish I do… *sniff* If I owned Rurouni Kenshin, I would make Kenshin my boyfriend, and Sano marry Karou so she's outta my way for good.
 
Airi: Hello everyone! This is my first sad story ever! So please be kind, and no flames!
 
Kenshin: Sessha thinks story should go on, that I do.
 
Airi: Fine! Huuuuuuuug!
 
Announcer guy: This story is done by, and dreamt up by Airi. Hbunni is only here for looks.
 
Hbunni: *Waves*
 
 
Setting: Sunday morning in Tokyo. You're in the house you bought with Kenshin.
 
It's Sunday morning, and you just woke up. You walk over to the heavy curtains and open them. You had expected to see a bright, chipper, sunny morning, except all you saw were dusky skies, and heavy rain.
 
You sighed, as you tried to turn away from the depressing weather. Suddenly, your eyes started leaking. Oh no… You thought. I'm like this everytime it rains… it reminds me of so much… my past…
 
 
Setting: It was five years ago, when you were thirteen. You had to live on the streets like a rat.
 
It was a sunny morning, and you wake up on the hard, dirty asphalt. “Ow…” You muttered. “Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs! Get `em fresh!” You heard a vendor across the street call. You heard your stomach grumble as you reminded yourself you hadn't eaten for two days now. You pulled on your coat, the one you've used as a covering for the last four months. You ran across the street and knocked over the cart. You quickly stole a few hot dogs and ran away as fast as you can.
 
You looked over your shoulder to make sure no one is following you, suddenly, you felt someone knock you over and shoving you into the ground. You look up. There were three muscular guys standing in front of you. Two of them were wearing Hawaiian tees, and one was wearing a black flannel. “Get up, bitch.” The flannel guy kicked you. You moaned. “Dammit, I said UP!” Flannel-guy slapped you. TWICE. You were pissed. “Get the f**k away from me!” You stood up. “Why you little crook..!” One of the Hawaiian shirted guys brandished a knife in your face. Just when he was about to strike, a cool, calm voice called out.
 
“Leave her alone. That's enough out of you Ryajutta.”
 
 
Airi: Cliffy! Kenshin comes in later… yarrr. >.o Please R&R!!!
 
Kenshin: Sessha thinks he should go to bed now, that he does.
 
Airi: I think so too… jeez, 11:03! Nighty night!