Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Pain ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Aoshi *Sniff * but I do like to write about him…hehe
A/N: this is one of my only Aoshi/Misao fics I have ever written. Please be kind when reading because I wrote this in the middle of night when it was like 200 degrees outside and I couldn't sleep. I haven't seen the anime on TV for about a year maybe two and I cant afford to keep up with the manga sadly.  So I'm going off of other stories I have read and sites I have seen dedicated to them. SORRY for any OOC-ness which is most likely to occur. ^_^* I ask for forgiveness.
 
 
 
 
Aoshi clenched his fists as he heard her scream in pain in the next room.  She was hurting so much for him. Something he had never asked her to do.  He didn't know whether to feel elated that she was doing it for him or disappointed that he had let her hurt at all. Another scream ripped through the Aoiya and he all but clawed her door down, Okina pinning him with a stern look that told him he was not to enter. “She is doing enough she does not need you to complicate things right now.” He said stiffly. Aoshi nodded and walked down the hall to his own room, her agonized cries sinking further into his ears, making them ring. He sat quietly in the center of his room, thinking about the first time she had told him she would do this for him.  Told him she would bear pain if it would make him happy. He thought about the first time he ever truly admitted to himself how he felt abut her and how he showed her the extent of his feelings.
 
~*~*~
“Misao…may I see you for a moment?” big blue eyes met his as she padded quickly over to him. She never was one to make her Aoshi-sama wait.  His eyes did a sweep of her form on their own accord.  He could not help it anymore. She had grown up before his very eyes and now his eyes delighted to relish in their new view.  It was a common sight his eyes sought to see.
            ; “Hai, Aoshi-sama?” she stopped at the frame of the door to his bedroom.  He motioned for her to come completely into his room. Cautiously she looked around and then delicately stepped foot into his room and shut the shouji behind her.
            ; “Onegai. Sit Misao…” she sat, a light pink hue on her face. He wasn't quite sure whether it was because she was in his room alone or because she had noticed he had dropped the little suffix of `-chan' he loved to use.  He knees folded beside her and she waited. Waited for what he would say, she waited for him to explain why he needed her to come to him like this.  With no one around and in his room, alone…it boggled her mind. “Misao,” he started but stopped unable to find the words to properly describe how he felt. She opened her mouth to question him or even to encourage him to try to continue, but she was unable to voice a single word. His lips crashed into hers as his arms came around her hips.  She gasped at the feeling of his warm firm lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders encouraging him to teach her the ways of the kisses he loved so well, and he was glad to teach her.  She felt warm in her winter kimono even though the weather outside was less then fair.  His lips left hers and traveled down the side of her mouth to her jaw line and then to suckle gently at her neck and shoulder area. He nudged aside the collar of her kimono and placed a hot kiss to her skin making it blush and bruise.  “Misao, touch me.” He all but whined into her neck. She hesitated and then pulled her hands from his shoulders to his neck.  Her hands shook with the new experiences she was feeling and with the added amount of shyness she had acquired in the last few seconds of realizing, she didn't know what to do.
            ; “I…I don't know what to do.” She whispered as his head pulled away from her neck. Slowly he took her hands and placed them on the belt holding the top of his sleeping yukata shut. With his hands he helped her to loosen its tie and then placed her hands on the heated flesh of his chest.  He watched her eyes, fascinated at how they seemed to mist over with the simplest of actions.  “Is-is this ok Aoshi-sama?” her voice was husky, but something made him pull away. She gasped and pulled her hands to her face as she watched him turn his back to her. “Aoshi-sama?”
            ; “Misao. I did not mean to put you to do something you did not wish to do.” He said simply and began retying the belt of his yukata top.  He felt her stand and then come close to him. Resting her head on his shoulder as she knelt behind him.
            ; “Who said I did not want this, Aoshi-sama?” she queried gently, weaving her hands around his to untie the belt once more. He batted her hands away and stood, retying the belt once more. She stood and faced him, her expression livid. “Aoshi-sama! Who said I do not wish for this to happen? Who said I do not want this?” she all but yelled at him. His expression turned to match hers.
            ; “Aoshi-sama, Aoshi-sama. For once say my name!” he grabbed her by the shoulders and covered her mouth in a scorching, needy kiss. She laced her hands through his hair. His lips fell from hers to her neck once more, he was unable to stop himself from once again tasting her sweet skin. “I will make you scream my name.” He vowed as he felt her hands once again loosening the tie to his yukata top.  She sighed and brought his head up to hers kissing him once more. 
            ; “I would say your name a million times over if it pleased you for me to do so.”  She felt his hands and arms leave her and then come back. She vaguely noticed that his shirt was no longer on his being but lay in a crumpled heap behind them. “I would scream your name anytime you asked.” He looked up at her with his smoldering gaze.
            ; “Must I ask to hear it rip from your lips in ecstasy?” her knees started to give way beneath her.
            ; “No, you need but continue what you are doing.” With a gasp she felt the front of her kimono come loose and her obi disappeared.  She felt his lips curl into a small smile against her neck.
            ; “Good, because I have no intention of stopping.” His hands came up and gently pried the thick kimono from her shoulders. Just as he had done with her obi, he carelessly flung it behind him, glad to be rid of the obstructing garment.  The flimsy white under-kimono she wore now left nothing to the imagination.  His mouth sought out and captured one of her pert and rosy nipples. Gently he suckled on it through the thin material until he felt it pucker and harden in his mouth, his hands all the while working to loosen the belt at her hips.  Painstakingly slow he pulled the tie from her waist and then the garment fluttered and fell at her feet. He was hard. He hooked one arm underneath her knees and the other under her arms and carried her to the waiting futon. She shook as he set her down on his bed and he cast a questioning look down to her. “Do you fear me Misao?” she shook her head no. “Are you scared?” she nodded. “Of what?”
            ; “I heard…I h-heard it was um, p-painful the first time.” She said quietly.
            ; “You fear the pain, even though it will bring us closer?” his words did not seem to fit what he meant to say, but it was the best he could do. She stopped shaking. “You wish to not bare the pain?” she flung her arms around his neck.
            ; “I would bare the pain for you. I would bare any pain for you.” She kissed him as if to solidify her statement. “Any pain a thousand times over.” He groaned as he felt her cool knuckles touch his stomach while she worked to free him from the only scrap of clothing he still wore. Her hand delicately wrapped around his length and he hissed at the direct contact. She ripped her hand away afraid she had hurt him. “Gomen.” She mumbled. He smiled and looked down at her.
“Why are you sorry?” he questioned huskily. She turned bright red. “It felt good Misao.” She tilted her head to the side in confusion slightly. She truly is innocent. “Let me show you.” His hand traveled down from her neck, through the valley of her breasts and then down her flat stomach to the inside of one thigh. The pads of his fingers traced their way between the folds of her womanhood. She gasped when he came in contact with a little bump. His free arm came to hold her shoulders to the futon as his body covered her, holding her in place. His fingers danced around her delicate folds causing her to cry out and writhe beneath his form. “Say it Misao. Say it for me.” She bit her lip unwilling to give in just yet. “Onegai Misao…say it. Say my name Misao.” He was begging her. She let out a cry.
“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn, Aoshi. So good. Don't stop.” Her fingers dug into his broad shoulders as he pushed directly on the little bump within her causing her to arch into his hand. “Aoshi!” she shook beneath him as pleasure rocked her small frame. He pulled his wet fingers from her body and smiled as she collapsed, still shaking, to his bed. He captured her lips with his own as he readied himself to enter her. Her eyes connected with his and she knew what was coming. Her hands seemed to float over his skin as she traced his form down to his hips. “Please Aoshi. I don't want to wait anymore.” He nodded and placed a gentle kiss to the side of her mouth. His hips began their decent into her. He nearly passed out at the pleasure coursing through his veins. Suddenly he hit a barrier and froze. He wanted to apologize, but couldn't form any words on his lips. His lips crashed down to hers as his hips thrust forward rending her maidenhead to shreds. She jerked beneath him with a loud gasp but otherwise was unaffected. His hands shook with the strain to keep from finding his pleasure right then. He wanted to make this about her. He had to make this about her right now. “Aoshi.” She weakly whispered. His movements began slow and then worked to a quicker pace. Her carnal moans and whimpers didn't help to cool the fire within his soul. He hungered for her, to hear her scream his name in ecstasy, to see her wake in his embrace, naked as the day she was born, and beg for him to come to her again. His need for her to be his, grew with each desire realized. “Aoshi. So good.” She brokenly whispered, trying to keep her voice down. She knew there was no one home, but her nerves got the better of her.
“Scream it for me Misao. I want to hear you yell for me.” His hips moved frantically with hers, creating a friction that was unmatched by any other in the world. She lay panting and sighing beneath him, so close to climax and yet she willed it to last a bit longer. His hand drew down and found that sensitive nub at the top of her entrance and she could hold it in no longer.
“Aoshi!” she yelled as she jumped over the blissful edge. “Oh Aoshi.” She sighed once more as she fell from her dizzying height. Moments later he stiffened above her, her name piecing the air. He collapsed above her, on her, a panting sweaty mess. He saw stars behind his closed eyelids. He rolled over, taking her with him.
“Misao, will you become my wife? Become Shinomori Misao?” He whispered into her ear as they settled for sleep. He heard a shaky `hai' slip past her lips before they both fell asleep.
 
~*~*~
Now she lay screaming in the next room going through who knows what kind of pain. He clenched his fists as one last final shriek echoed through the walls of the house. Okina walked in an odd expression on his face. “You may see her now Aoshi.” Aoshi stood and walked past the old man and all but ran to the next room to see how his wife faired. A tired Omasu and Okon emerged from the room and bowed slightly as I walked by.
“Is she alright?” he asked hesitantly unsure of how things had turned out.
“She was in a lot of pain. But she isn't hurting anymore Aoshi, go see her.” He nodded and stepped inside. Her tired and sweaty face stared up at me from her place on the futon. She smiled an exhausted smile up at him that practically oozed happiness. She tried to sit up to hug him. Kneeling down next to her he placed a hand to her shoulder.
“Iie Misao. Rest. You need to rest.” Aoshi smiled down at her small form.
“It-it's a boy Aoshi…what shall we name him?” she panted out as she held the little bundle in her arms. Tears formed in his eyes, though he never would have admitted it. With a small shrug he hugged them both to him, so glad that they were alright now. “I was…thinking Beshimi.” She said happily. He nodded.
“Aa. That is a great name Misao. Now rest, I'm not going anywhere.” With that she closed her eyes and slept safely in her husband's arms, child cradled to her bosom. He wouldn't let her go, he had decided. She was his for life.
 
~*~Fin~*~
 
A/N: Sorry it took me so long to actually write new stuff. I dunno I guess I just lost my will to write. But I'm getting back into it again…hopefully. Well I hope you enjoy.