Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Rurouni Kenshin: Fear ❯ Chapter 2: Daydreams ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter 2: Daydreams

The next morning Kenshin awakes suddenly, "WHAT THE S-SHISHIO! It was him who sent him, he want,The Kiseiga." Kenshin says. Kaoru walks into the room, "Kenshin daijobu ka(?)" Kaoru asks. "Oro, daijobu Kaoru-san." Kenshin says. "Are you sure Kenshin?" Kaoru says."Daijobu Kaoru-kun." Kenshin says;"I'm fine, I'm fine." Kenshin says. "Uncle Kenshin." Ayame, Suzume says. "Hmm, hi you two have come to play to Kyori and Kenji?" Kenshin asks. "Yup."Ayame and Suzume says. "Well their inside I'll go get them for you." Kenshin says, Kenshin goes inside and goes up steirs. "Hey you two come get up." Kenshin says to Kenji and Kyori. "Hmm, is it breakfast yet?" Kenji and Kyori asks. "Uh-huh and some people are here to see you two so get up." Kenshin says, as tries get Kenji and Kyori out of bed; "Come Kenji,Kyori its breakfast." Kenshin says, as he picks them up with cover still around them ad takes them to bathroom; "Ooh-Hey wheres okaa-chan at?" Kenji as wakes him self at the washtub spashin water on his face. "Hey Kyori come hurry up!" Kenji says, as Kyori gets out of the shower waering a light bule kimono. "Wow, what's that for sist?" Kenji with wild eyes."Now can we go down steirs?"Kenji asks "Ah-huh."Kyori says, They goes down steirs. "Genki, ohisashiburi desu ne." Yahiko and Sanosuke says. As Kyori and Kenji walks down the steirs. "Genki saa." Kenshin says,at the sait of his welldressed daughter. "So how about so breakfast all?" Kaoru asks. "Ya." Kenji and Kyori says. In the kitchen; "So what for breakfast missy?" Sanosuke says. "For you---nothin for my frineds and family eggs and breaken." Kaoru says. "Arigato okaa-chan."Kyori and Kenji says. "Your will come you two." Kaoru says. "Arigato Kaoru." Kenshin says. "Your will come Kenshin." Kaoru says. Later after breakfast, Kenshin and Sanosuke are wating the dish, "Hey Kenshin who was shouts last night any idea?"Sanosuke asks. "Uh-(Uh me) I don't know Sano." Kenshin says. "Oh-yeah right your liaing Kenshin." Sanosuke says. "I'm not, that I'm not." Kenshin says. Kaoru comes in, "Sanosuke are you fighting with Kenshin again?" Kaoru asks. "Uh-no." Sanosuke says. "Well whatever, Kenshin can you help me the laundry?" Kaoru asks. "Sure." Kenshin says. "Douzo Kenshin." Kaoru says. **Kenshin's daydream,**: Haa,haaa;Save them Himura, save them, oh but you can't your to WEAK! Ha aha." Shishio laughts. "Shishio!" Kenshin shouts, as he awakes. "Is that dream trying to tell me something?" Kenshin asks himself. "Hey Kenshin are you alright?" Kaoru asks. "Hmm, daijobu." Kenshin says. "Hai Kenshin." Kaoru says.