Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ So alike, yet so different ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Rurouni Kenshin or its characters. Nobuhiro Watsuki and others own them. I'm only writing this for entertainment purposes, thus I'm not making any profit out of this fan fiction.
 
Author's Notes: I hope you enjoy this story because I really tried. I'm sorry if I took someone's idea for a fan fiction. So anyhow, this is a story involving `Soujiro'.
 
*******************************
So alike, yet so different
By Ohagi-chan
*******************************
Chapter: 3
 
*Kamiya Dojo/ Household/ Kitchen/ Tokyo* - Continued from chapter 2.
 
Zoom!
 
“Food!” shouted two free loaders in unison.
 
They were so fast even Soujiro's smile faltered. `That was faster than my sukuchi. How did they do that?' Soujiro couldn't move because he was in shock.
 
Kenshin noticed Soujiro was in total shock. He moved his hand and put on Soujiro's shoulder. Soujiro flinched at the contact.
 
“Soujiro don't be too shocked they do this all the time.” he smiles his rurouni grin at him, “Trust me the only shocking thing is how fast they devour the food.”
 
While they were talking Yahiko and Sanosuke were devouring everything in their path, well everything that was edible of course.
 
Just in 5 minutes 1/3 of the food was gone.
 
Luckily the others came in.
 
“And this folks are the two freeloaders at work.” Kaoru smirked.
 
“Oh my gosh! Where do they put it all?” Misao's eyes widened into the size of dinner plates.
 
“And this is what I put up with every single day.” she shakes her head and sighs.
 
Aoshi couldn't help but stare in awe. `Wow, that's more impressive then thought of Hitokiri Battousai doing laundry.'
 
While everyone except Kenshin and Kaoru were gaping at Yahiko and Sanosuke's impressive feats they all didn't notice everything was gone.
 
“Oh shi-” she was about to continue until she saw everyone's eyes gazing at her. `Ooops. Did I say that out loud, almost?' “Er uh I meant to say, does anyone want to go to the Akabeko to eat? Hee, hee.” `That was a close one.'
 
“Uh sure Kaoru, just wait a second I need to get ready.” Misao left the kitchen to go into her room to change into her ninja outfit.
 
“No thanks Jou-chan but I gotta go visit Fox.” he got up then he paused and turned towards Kenshin and Soujiro, “Thanks for the food you guys, gotta go!” he left the kitchen and strode all the way to the clinic.
 
“Hey I wanna go to ugly!” Yahiko whined.
 
“Of course you can go. Is it because there is a little waitress you want to go see?” she smirked.
 
“Of course not, I just promised Tae I would help her.” Yahiko blushed. “I'll get ready.” he ran out the kitchen.
 
“I'll go meditate.” Aoshi walked out the room.
 
“Himura-san, I realized what I was lacking.” Soujiro smiled at Kenshin.
 
“What is it that you are lacking Soujiro?” he looked face to face at Soujiro.
 
“What I lack is a family Himura-san. Please thank Kamiya-dono for her hospitality. But as a wanderer I must wander once more. Sayonara Himura-san!” Soujiro bows towards Kenshin.
 
“Well I wish you good luck Soujiro. And come visit us anytime.” Kenshin watches as Soujiro walks out of the dojo gates. `I hope you find what you're looking for.'
 
`I hope I find a family just like Himura-san's.' “Well onward to the next town!”
 
The End
 
 
Author's Notes: I know it ended soon but I tried. And I also didn't want it to last forever and ever and not get finished. Okay thanks for reading my fanfic! Arigato! Sayonara!
 
- Ohagi-chan :)