Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer To Her Prayers ❯ 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin.

Author’s Note: Here is Chapter Five for “The Answers To Her Prayers.” I hope you like it. I am watching Legally Blond and I like it.

The Answer To Her Prayers

Chapter Five

By: Kagome13

Battousai stepped out onto the porch and headed towards the man that was standing on his front yard.

“Battousai!” The gray vampire hissed out with venom.

“Jin-eh, it’s nice to see you once again.” Battousai said and then added, “I thought you were forbidden to come here?”

“Battousai, I know that you have taken a mate, but you have yet to perform the proper ceremony.” Jin-eh said as a smirk appeared on his hideous features.

“Yeah so what you’re not going to get her.” Battousai said as he gritted his teeth in seething anger towards the vampire that was a few feet from him.

“So if I was to kill you, she would be mine and I shall have the power to rule all of the vampire empires in the world!” Jin-eh said as he slowly drawled out his sword for a fierce battle that was about to begin.

“I don’t think so. Nobody takes what belongs to me, and lives to tell the tale.” Battousai growled as he took hold of his sword and got into his battle stance.

“Get ready to die, Battousai!” Jin-eh started to run towards him with ungodly speed. He attacked from the sky and slashed downward to make a blow to his side. Battousai blocked it with ease. Both jumped apart from each other again, and then it was Battousai’s turn to attack.

He used his Hiten Mitsurugi Ryusen Style. The attack hit Jin-eh in the shoulder, causing blood to seep out. Both vampire males continued to battle, as the night wore on ever so slowly.

Back with Kaoru

Kaoru was still lightly running her fingers through Sano’s fur.


“You sure do have a soft fur coat.” She said.

“Why, thank you.” A voice replied back in her mind

Kaoru gasped and stopped stroking his fur.

“Did you just say that?” She asked as she looked the wolf in the eyes

“What do you think, Jou-chan?” The voice said again

Back to the battle scene

Both vampires were tiring out very quickly. Both had gashes, cuts, and nicks all over there battered bodies, causing them to weaken with fatigue. Battousai had a wound on his upper arm; he had lost a fair amount of blood, and was at a peak of unconsciousness.

All he could think of was getting back home and feasting his eyes on his beautiful wife. He could picture every detail of her, just as if she were standing right in front of him. Her beautiful ebony locks loose and her sparkling sapphire orbs, and that body of hers that was of a goddess, and her warm and gentle smile that melted his entire being, when she gave him one. Oh how he loved that smile, she was indeed a goddess, a true one.

Battousai growled, first he had to finish Jin-eh off, before he could have her back into his arms again.

Jin-eh had let his guard down for a moment, and so he took advantage of it, for it was enough time for him to finally end this battle and his worthless life. He thrust his sword into Jin’eh’s awaiting heart, smirking as he watched on with victory, as his enemy fell to the ground.

Jin-eh roared out in agonizing pain as the sword was embedded into his chest and as Battousai slowly withdrew it with satisfactory. Jin-eh’s blood splattered onto Battousai’s face and clothes. Jin-eh fell backwards and landed on his back on the hard ground.

“You bastard!” He hissed as he groped at his bleeding wound, but before he could heal it, Battousai sent a signal to the sky, and a streak of lightening came down, and hit Jin-eh’s body full force and it burst into flames, now there was no longer a Jin-eh, but ashes left in his place.

Soon after he destroyed his body, it began to rain. It washed the ashes and blood away from his face. His stomach growled it was time to eat and rest, if he made it home that is. He headed back to his house, to where his mate was, holding his injured arm in the process.

Kaoru jumped a little when the thunder and lightening clashed together outside, giving her the chills.

“I wonder what Battousai is doing now?” Kaoru asked to no one in particular.
Sano barked his thought as well.

The man they just happened to be talking about was now standing in the doorway, leaning against it, holding his injured arm.

“Battousai!” Kaoru cried out as she rushed to his side in a blur.

Once Battousai saw his beloved mate, he smiled, and then he fainted from the lack of blood, and fell to the floor in a heap.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please feel free to email me, and please review! Also I would like to thank my editor, Sapphire Lupe, for editing my stories.

Bye for now,

Kagome13