Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Hunter and the Hunted ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title- the Hunter and the Hunted
By- Kantsu-chan
Category - Horror
Rated- R
Disclaimer: I don't own so you no sue.
Prologue
A/N: This is a fanfic I started as an AU for Rurouni Kenshin. Enjoy!
Captain Silver sighed heavily as he patrolled the quiet streets of Kyoto. Then he heard a harsh screech, it made his ears bleed, then there was a loud scream. He ran towards it to find a girl ripped open to pieces. The sight made his stomach churn. Then from behind him, he heard heavy breathing. He turned to see a monster with large fangs and fur with large claws. His mouth and hands were full of blood and flesh. His yellow eyes were full of raw hunger and rage. The creature roared. Captain Silver stood in shock and screamed as the thing bit into his lips. His screams became mumbling as he fell faint.
xXx
Days later…
The monster army stormed over Kyoto killing hundreds of imperialist soldiers. Their leader roared over the screams of their enemy. His red eyes and blood drenched naked body spelled the raw hunger that filled him. He had a human form unlike his army. His blood red hair made him look more fearsome then normal. His veins pulsed all over his body. His cross-shaped scar beamed in the moonlight. Victory was assured for the rebels or so it seemed, but after the battle the army returned to the underground and their leader drifted off into the sunrise.
xXx
End Prologue