Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ To Hate or To Forgive ❯ chapter 5 The Kiss? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Battousai: hey antica
Antica (snaps): what do you want?
Battousai: geez that's gotten into you?
Antica: nothing
Kaoru: what happened antica-san?
Antica: I wasn't able to update sooner because of the stupid teacher made me work in the stupid bazaar in the stupid college, now the reader wont like me anymore coz I didn't update sooner *sob*
Kaoru: no I'm sure they understand
Kenshin: readers please forgive antica-dono for not updating sooner she has been busy
 
 
Chapter 5 The kiss?
Morning came, Kenshin steered in his sleep as he felt the sun rays hit his eyes, he groaned not wanting to get up just yet, for some reason his futon felt really uncomfortable today. He pulled the covers over his head and rolled over wanting to get into a more comfortable position. As soon as he rolled over, he found himself falling off.
“What the hell-”
Thud
“Orooooooo”
His face came in contact with the dirt on the ground; Kenshin realized he was sleeping on something that was much higher than his futon. He rolled over on his back and saw the sky.
“damn it, I forgot that I slept on the roof last night because of Kaoru's bet” he thought as he rubbed the back of his head and started to remember what happened yesterday.
She was depressed and I took her to the lake…..yes I remember now…..where I told her about my family…I don't why I told her but I feel I can trust her, and I wanted to share that place with her”
 
(Antica: lol I couldn't resist letting Kenshin fall off the roof)
 
Meanwhile Kaoru was just getting out of her futon, she was thinking of the yesterday when Kenshin took her to the lake.
“he was so sweet to take me there….I guess he wanted me to feel better…..*sign* I really pushed him into telling me about his family, and even though he tries to hid it I can still see that he is hurt…..I am going to try to make up for yesterday…..but how?.....maybe I could tell him about-
 
Thud
 
“What the” she said
She quickly got dressed and slid the door of her room, only to find Kenshin lying of the ground rubbing his head; she quickly rushed at his side.
“Kenshin are you alright?” she said as she stood above him.
 
Kenshin looked up and saw Kaoru, she was wearing a silver kimono and her hair was loss, the sunlight behind her made her body even more attractive in Kenshin's eyes.
She looks so beautiful with her hair down.almost like a……angel he thought as his eyes traced her body and continued up until his eyes met hers.
“Kenshin….are you alright?” she asked again while kneeling beside him, Kenshin took the chance to inhale her scent jasmine
“Kenshin what happened” she asked again
“Oh…..nothing Miss Kaoru I just…..fell from the roof…..I guess I forgot about our little bet” he said chucking
“Oh Kami…..Kenshin are you alright?” she asked worried that he might have a concussion or something.
Kenshin's eyes soften as he saw concern on her eyes
“I'm fine Miss Kaoru, you don't have to worry about me I had worst injuries before” he said
“Kenshin I'm so sorry” she apologized
“Why are you sorry Miss Kaoru? It's not like you pushed me off the roof” he joked
“No but if I haven't challenged you to the bet then you wouldn't have slept on the roof and you wouldn't have fallen off” she explained
“Miss Kaoru, I am really alright….actually I'm glad you won the bet otherwise you would have been seriously hurt if you were the one who fell” he said putting his hands on her shoulder.
“Are you absolutely sure you are alright?” she asked
“Of coarse I am” he answered
Kaoru gave him a warm smile and retreated to her room for a minute after she came out with her hair tied in a silver ribbon.
“So Miss Kaoru, what would you like to do today?” Kenshin asked.
“Well….I do want to go to the market place and pick up a few things….would you go with me?” she asked.
“Of coarse I would go with you” he said
“Alright then lets go” she said as they both made their way towards the market place.
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ .~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
 
 
They walked side by side through the busy streets of the market, people of all ages where gathered at the many stalls and shops that were set up in the street.
“Is the market place always this crowded?” Kaoru asked.
“No it isn't Miss Kaoru, we just came at a busy time” Kenshin answered.
“Oh” was all she said before going in a kimono shop while Kenshin waited outside.
After a while Kaoru emerged from outside the shop with a bag in her hand.
“Let me carry that for you miss Kaoru” Kenshin said reaching out for the bag.
“Kenshin I can carry it myself” she said.
“It's aright Miss Kaoru, I insist” he said taking the bag from her hand.
“Thank you Kenshin” she said.
“He is such a gentleman” she thought as they walked to the nearest stall.
The old man at the stall was selling many things including ribbons, pins, and jewelry, basically anything that has to do with women. Kaoru scanned some of the ribbons and choose an indigo ribbon, but had trouble choosing between two hair pins. One was black color that had pink butterflies in it, and the other was sapphire blue and had jasmine flowers on it.
“Kenshin which one do you think I should get?” she asked showing him the pins.
(Antica: like we don't know which one he'll say)
“They would look good on you Miss Kaoru, but I think the blue one suits you more” he said pulling the ribbon from her hair and placing the placing the jasmine pin in her hair, he then took a mirror and held it for her to see
“See” he said.
“You're right Kenshin….thank you” she said pulling the pin from her hair and letting her hair fall on her shoulders.
“I'll take this one” she told the old man.
“A very fine choice” he said wrapping the pin and placing it in a bag which Kenshin took immediately and thanking the old man
“I'm done with today Kenshin…..lets go” she said.
 
They walked side by side through the market until they passed a teahouse where a few drunks were sitting with sake bottles in their hands.
“Hey girly” they hollered.
Kaoru and Kenshin pretended no to listen and continued walking, but Kaoru suddenly stopped when she felt someone grab her arm and turned her around.
“Hey I'm talking to you…..what…..do …..You ……say….we have….a ….little ….fun” the drunk said.
Kenshin stood there; he wanted to kill that man from where he was standing but stood his ground to see if what the ambassador said about Kaoru is true
“I don't think so” she said trying not to gag from his alcohol breath.
“Aww…come on….I wont bite….much” he said grinned while dragging her towards his buddies.
“Let go off me” she tried to struggle but the drunk was too strong
“If you value your life, you will let go of her NOW” Kenshin suddenly said.
Kaoru and the drunks turned to see Kenshin standing with his sword unleashed, Kaoru let out a gasp when she looked at his eyes.
His eyes are….amber” she thought as she gazed into his amber eyes, all she could see in them in pure rage.
“Pfff….what's it to you?” one of the drunks said.
“You saw well clear that she was with me” Kenshin said
“It didn't look like you two where an item…so I don't see what the problem is” the drunk said.
“Well we are” Kenshin said.
Kaoru gasped at what he said “what is he saying...Kaoru you baka, he probably just said that to make these perverts let you go” she thought
“Ha prove it” the drunk challenged tossing Kaoru to Kenshin.
Kenshin was able to catch Kaoru and snaked his arm around here waist.
“Are you alright?” he said looking at her eyes.
Kaoru could only nod, she felt under the spell of his cat like eyes.
“Okay then proves that she is your woman” the drunks challenged again.
“I don't have to prove anything to you” Kenshin said
“Ha I knew it, she isn't your woman, so I guess we can have her” said a drunk as he and his buddies approached Kaoru.
“I've asked for it” Kenshin said as he lifted his sword.
Kaoru looked at Kenshin; he looked like he was made to kill.
“no…..Kenshin's going to kill them…..I don't want anyone to die because of me, even though they deserve it…..how can I get him to stop, and make them convinced that we are “an item”…..wait there is a way” thought Kaoru
Kaoru reached out and grab Kenshin's head then quickly lowered him towards her until their lips met.
 
 
Antica: mwahahaha I'm so evil
Battousai: at last! A kiss from Kaoru
Antica: it won't be a deep kiss; it's only a 2 second kiss
Battousai: WHAT aww why can't you let be a deep kiss
Antica: because you ding dong you and Kaoru are not and I repeat are not a couple yet, she only did that to let those perverts take a hike.
Battousai: pout
Kaoru: Antica-san, can you tell me if Kenshin is the Battousai or the rurouni
Antica: he is neither, he is in between the two, which means he can kill and be sweet at the same time
Kenshin: I CAN KILL?
Antica: yes now if you wanna know what is Kenshin's reaction to the kiss let the reader review
Kaoru: Review please (gives puppy dog eyes)