Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Water Weapons ❯ Water Weapons ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Seated upon her high perch on the roof of the police station, Misao glanced at the woman next to her. Blonde hair, blue eyes, western style clothes, the American had a determined look in her eyes. Both were anxiously waiting for the moment…

Misao saw Stephenie, the woman next to her, frown slightly.

Misao's own brow knitted in stubborn concentration, while beads of sweat fell from her hairline. Both women tightened their grips on their weapons as if their lives depended on it.

The sound of a door opening and closing just beneath their sight cut through the air of silent concentration.

A navy blue hat saddled atop black hair that covered the head of a familiar figure, walked slowly away from the two women.

"Ready?" Misao hared Stephenie rasp. She nodded.

"Ok," Stephenie muttered shifting her position so she was kneeling on one knee. Misao did likewise and locked her eyes on Saito below. Stephenie rose to her feet.

"FIRE!!!!" the American shouted.

Misao shot up and threw her weapon at Saito. Stephenie did likewise.

Saito Hajime turned an instant to late, before he was pelted with water balloons.

Misao and Stephenie bent down and picked up more water balloons and pelted those at Saito.

Saito's face turned an even brighter red when he heard the laughter of two VERY familiar women. Sopping wet, he glared up at the ninja and pilot. He pointed threateningly at the two on top of the police station," YOU TWO STAY RIGHT THERE!!!" he ordered," I'M COMING UP THERE AFTER YOU!!!!!"

He ran into the police station.

"Haul ass, Misao!!" Stephenie hollered. The two jumped off of the roof and sped away to the safety of the Kamia dojo.

The end