Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Your Self-Deception ❯ Your Self-Deception ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing Ruroken. So sorry.
 
Your Self-Deception
Call me evil. I don't care.
You view this world through deceptive eyes. You try to make everything beautiful, missing what's already there. The beauty of purging fire. Or of shadows.
You want to create, yet begrudge me my wish to purge this country and rebuild it. You fear change, yet fought so harshly for it only ten years ago.
Can I help it if the only way to recreate this world is by burning the old one down? You taught me that.
So call me evil.
I don't care.
As a demon of your own creation, I will burn.
 
Author's Note: Well, I believe this is my tenth 100 word ficlet. I thought I'd go all out and try doing Shishio from a point of view that might actually inspire sympathy. (shrugs) I tried at least.
Just a note, I am working on "Out of Time" and hopefully will have the new update soon. However, don't expect any updates of anything between July 6 and July 19, as I will be out of town with extremely limited internet access. On a brighter note, I plan on bringing my notes, so maybe I'll have lots to post when I get back!
As always, thank you so much for reading. And please review.
Dewa mata!