Saber Marionette Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Time ❯ Once Upon a Time ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I have the niether have the rights to nor did I create any of the characters in the following story.And as near as I can find out the original creators are Satoru Akahori, Hiroshi Negishi & Tsukasa Kotobuki. So they deserve all the credit ^_^. <----that however is my creation and his name is bob

"Once upon a time, there was a great magic ship called the Mesopotamia. In this ship were colonists who were searching for a new land to live in far from their home of earth. But something went horribly wrong and the ship that was supposed to carry them to a new home cast them out on a barren unexplored land they would call Terra 2. The ship didn't cast them all out however, it kept the last surviving girl, Lorelei, with it because it had fallen on love with her."

"And so it was for 300 years, until a man named Faust rose up and threatened to make a war that would cover all of Terra 2. It was then that three angels came down from the heavens to stop Faust and save not only Lorelei but all of Terra 2. Their names were Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry, and they came to the most unlikely person....a young boy named Otaru Mamiya. They loved Otaru very much and to him, they made his life worth living. They had many great adventures together. They stopped Faust from starting a war. They even helped to change him into a good and kind man. But most importantly they were together and they were happy. Unfortunately it wouldn't last."

"The magic ship, the Mesopatmia, which was still sailing around Terra 2, learned that Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry would be coming to take Loerlei away, and it so loved her that it began to attack Terra 2 hoping to stop them from taking Lorelei. Then Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry were left with no other choice, they would have to go to the Mesopotamia and stop it and save Lorelei. But Otaru didn't want them to go. He couldn't bear the thought of losing them, his three angels, even if it was to save Terra 2, so he went in their place. However, Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry knew this was something only they could do, and though it broke their hearts, they sent Otaru back to Terra 2 as they went off to face the Mesopotamia."

"On the Mesopotamia they offered their hearts to it to save Terra 2 and Lorelei and all their friends and most importantly to them Otaru. The Mesopotamia agreed and released Lorelei letting her go back to Terra 2, but they would have to stay."

"But a strange thing happenned that no one expected. When the Mesopotamia felt the love in their hearts and their sadness over leaving Otaru, it began to cry. As it cried it released Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry so that they could return to Otaru. And the three angels once again came down from the heavens to Terra 2, and they lived happily together for a long time. Sadly, this too couldn't last."

"Another bad man named Hess wanted to destroy the place they had originally come from; earth. Using the memories of the three angels he found out how to get there and he set off in his own magic ship. And the three angels once again stepped forward to save a land full of people, even though this time they knew they couldn't come back. Otaru cried very much and begged them to stay this time and not to leave him, but they had to....they were angels and angels help those who need them. Even though they stopped Hess and saved the earth they still died. But the heavens saw their noble sacrifice and as a reward for their bravery and kindness it sent their hearts back to Terra 2 and the three angels became three little girls."

"And that was us right? We're angels right?" Lime asked excitedly as she looked up at Otaru with her bright green eyes shining. "Heh, yeah thats right." he said as he tucked her into bed. "Daddy, are you ok? Are you crying?" Lime asked with a worried face. "Nah, just got something in my eye," he forced a weak smile and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "But....." "No 'buts'. You promised you'd go to sleep after I told you a bed time story." "Oh ok." Lime huffed as she folded her arms across her chest. Otaru beant down and kissed her forehead, "Good night Lime." "Good night daddy!!!! I love you" Lime called back as Otaru walked out of the room.

The End

I've never quite understood whether Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry still had their memories after becomeing human, but this is (obviously) told w/the idea that they forgot everything.