Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crash Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Sabers ❯ Chapter 22

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Senshi Sabers
Chapter 22

Earthquakes had shifted the city of Tokyo in years past, sinking and moving sections of the city as men and women fled for their lives. In addition to the standard losses of common goods there were labs and facilities that sank into the earth, forming pockets of livable space beneath the rebuilt city.

The bio-boomer Prof. Tomoe had called Mistress Nine and whom simply referred to herself as Nine had taken such a pocket of technology as her home. Using her unique gifts she successfully stole power from the world above along with data access, providing herself all the comforts of home.

‘Well, all the comforts if your home is a containment cell,’ Nine mused as she studied the latest data on Infinity and the actions of it’s board. Data taps and spy cams gave her a ringside seat of their lives, feeding the anger burning within her.

Nine had been mentally a child when she was activated, trusting her ‘father’ and his staff as any child would a adult. But they had betrayed her, attempting to kill her first then imprisoning her deep beneath the ground for the crime of being different. Now Nine was free, and she was determined to make the ones who had hurt her pay.

“Like the members of the staff at that time,’ Nine mused as she scrolled through the data. Most of the executives who had been in charge when Nine was sealed were dead, but a few lingered on either in retirement or otherwise. She downloaded confidential files with frightening ease, then reviewed them as she looked out the window.

Outside of the ruined building on the floor of the cavern was the birthplace of Nine’s children, the bio-boomers she had needed her servant to gather crystals for. The bio-generation and nano-technological wombs she had cobbled together did their work, growing her new servants and the generals that would lead her armies.

One of her new daughters waited by the door to Nine’ room, her silver white hair flowing down her body as she watched the tunnels into their sanctuary. She was taller than Nine, willowy yet full figured, her body radiating a dangerous sex appeal. “Mistress,” Viluy said respectfully as the jumpsuit wearing woman asked, “is it time yet?”

“They’ll be born when they’re ready,” Nine reassured the other woman tenderly, glad her modifications shielded her inner circle from her madness causing fields.

“I can’t wait,” Viluy smiled coldly, “because then we will rise up and the streets of Megatokyo will run with blood.”

“Agreed,” Nine nodded as she reached out to squeeze Viluy’s shoulder, “and I have an idea to start making them pay.”

“Just tell me what I can do,” Viluy said eagerly.

And with a grin that could only be described as evil Nine summarized her intentions as she showed her child a few pages from the file. A plan finalized Viluy left, armed and ready for what was coming and filled with the same sort of hate that drove on Nine.

Some hours later and high above the sanctuary Viluy strode along the street in borrowed clothes, her looks drawing eyes that would soon be forgotten. It was a odd fact that the exceptionally beautiful were often less remembered than the average or the ugly looking, as if honest ugliness were more easily recalled. Dressed in a mini-skirt and tube top she looked trashier than most, which was exactly her intention.

Right on cue the old sports car cased the street as Viluy swivel hipped her way to the corner, striking a sexy pose as she waited. The car slowed to take a quick look then hurried on, checking for undercover cops, then came around to slow in front of her. The window rolled down and Viluy studied the driver even as he did her.

“You mind serving a older customer?” he asked bluntly, dressed in a almost stereotypical suit with matching hat.

“No problem,” Viluy flipped her hair back casually.

Drawing his cap down shyly he adds, “And a woman?”

Viluy gave a sexy grin as she nearly purred, “Even better.”

The driver studied her another moment then popped the locks, “Get in.”

The woman sitting in the back seat was well preserved for her near fifty years of age, her red hair falling past her shoulders with few traces of grey. Natsumi Ginga had been a developer at Infinity, then rose through the ranks until being recently retired by Hotaru Tomoe. Personally Viluy doubted she was fired for her many misdeeds, but instead because of her being such an enthusiastic supporter of the elder Tomoe.

“Oooh,” Natsumi smiled as she reached out to run a still smooth hand over Viluy’s thigh, “very nice.”

Viluy smiled back at the still attractive older lady, “You look good yourself.”

Natsumi chuckled, “Charmer.”

Viluy sat back as she smiled sexily at Natsumi, spreading her legs just a bit. “So,” she purred, “what do you want to do now?”

Natsumi raised a eyebrow as she rubbed the younger woman’s skin, “Any suggestions?”

Viluy shifted a bit in the seat, letting Natsumi’s hand slide up a bit more. “Cars are fun,” she murmured, “but... I’d like to take my time, if you know what I mean.”

“Hmm,” Natsumi’s eyes widened as she realized her escort wasn’t wearing panties. “Someplace where we can stretch out a bit?” she offered as she let her fingers drift.

“Exactly,” Viluy nodded, her cheeks a bit red with excitement.

Not removing her one hand from it’s explorations Natsumi pressed the intercom button, “Home, Umino.”

“Are you sure that’s wise, ma’am?” Umino asked as he obediently set out.

“No,” Natsumi smirked before she turned of the intercom, “that’s what’s so fun about it.”

Not more than twenty minutes later they were trying to get into Natsumi’s suite, Viluy holding onto her arm possessively. “I’m sure we scandalized the passengers in the elevator,” Viluy laughed softly as Natsumi used her keys to open the locks.

“They could use a shock,” Natsumi laughed as they went inside.

The door closed with a click, the automatic lock engaging as Viluy sexily asked, “Are we alone here?”

“All alone,” Natsumi agreed as she opened the curtains to gave out at the city lights.

“I’m sorry,” Viluy murmured, Natsumi having only a moment to wonder why before the first blow rendered her unconscious, the second strike fatal.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

“Who called it in?” Usagi Tsukino asked as the blonde officer scanned the crime scene, taking in the bloody smear by the window and the otherwise clean place. She was dressed for work, a simple jacket and pants combination that was fairly forgiving if she had to crawl around or get dirty.

“The driver,”Naru checked her notes as the shorter brown haired woman in a similar outfit answered, “he was concerned because his employer didn’t usually bring call girls home....”

“Obviously a policy she should have continued to follow,” Usagi crossed the carpet to the blood stain, “So the perp killed her here then moved the body?”

“To the bedroom,” Naru nodded in that direction, “it’s... messy.”
“Great,” Usagi muttered as she lead the way, peering inside the room only to pale slightly.

The victim had been deliberately bled out then tossed on the bed, the blood splattered across the room in a planned pattern. Taking it in Usagi frowned, wondering what a eight turned on it’s side meant to the killer or killers.

Clearing her throat Naru said, “That’s a mobius strip... it’s a symbol of infinity.”

Usagi groaned softly, “Don’t tell me.”

“Miss Natsumi Ginga was a long time employee of Infinity, until she was let go a few months ago,” Naru confirmed.

“I told you not to tell me,” Usagi sighed. “So that’s why we were called in,” she muttered, “they think a bio-boomer did this.”

“Sorry,” Naru said quietly.

Usagi looked to the head crime scene investigator, “Pull the security tapes in and out of the building, I want a description of the perp ASAP.”

“Right,” the chief nodded seriously, “standard fingerprints will be done, but I’m not expecting much joy.”

“Clean crime scene?” Naru asked.

“Extremely so,” another tech offered, “so far we’ve only found traces, and those may just be from the victim or her staff.”

“Do your best,” Usagi said as she turned around to look over the whole suite once again. ‘What’s the motive?’ she wondered. ‘Is this a strategic move, or is someone just sending a message? And to whom?’

Just then a loud argument broke out at the door to the suit, a familiar voice saying, “I demand you let me in there!”

“Miss Tomoe, please...” the officer said weakly.

Hotaru Tomoe brushed by him with the supreme self confidence that comes from being able to buy and sell someone with just their pocket change. “Who’s in charge here?” she asked, looking around with a frosty gaze.

“That’d be me,” Usagi answered her honestly, knowing that this was probably the beginning of a very long day.

To be continued....