Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My One and Only

*** A Chobits / Sailor Moon Crossover


Prologue:


Outside, the rain poured. It had been raining non-stop for about an hour, and Motosuwa was grateful that he had taken the day off today to study rather than yesterday.


“Man, oh man. I have to concentrate. I can’t afford to fail this class and repeat a year.” He glanced briefly outside. “I wonder if Shinbo is back. I need his help with some of these technical terms.” He thought, rubbing his head with a sigh.


Beside him, dusting indiscreetly was Chi, when lighting stroked and thunder ensued. At that moment, Chi paused from dusting and looked outside, her head cocked to the right, “Chi?” She said softly, unsure. “I hear her voice.”


Motosuwa looked up distracted. “Oh that’s just thunder Chi.”


“Chi – thunder?”


“Uh huh.” Motosuwa murmured, flipping the pages of the book faster, his frown getting deeper. He was studying Math now, and some of the signs and symbols looked like another language to him.


“Thunder.” Chi repeated. “Thunder very sad.” She said quietly.


Chapter 1


Shinbo ran in long strides, pausing once in awhile to check the sides of the street before crossing. He no longer bothered to shield his head with his bag since he was already wet all over.


“Ah…just one more block…” He thought in relief as he turned on a corner, when something caught his attention. He paused and approached it, when Sumomo jumped out of his bag, climbing to perch on his left shoulder.


*whistle!*


“Home is that way!.” Sumomo cried out, whistling again.



“I know that Sumomo. I just want to check something out.” Shinbo said, coming closer to the dump. “What do you think it is, Sumomo?”

*whistle!*


“It’s a Persocon!” Sumomo chirped.


“Eh- a persocon?” Shinbo repeated surprised. He gave it a tug, revealing her face.


“Kawaii…” He breathed pausing involuntarily. After a few seconds, and after another of Sumomo’s waking whistle, he laughed at himself. “I’m beginning to act like Motosuwa.” He chuckled, as he fully pried her out. “Could this be the same dumpster where Motosuwa found Chi?” He asked himself, “…nah!”


With the rain still beating down his face, he carried her on his back.


“Ugh, she’s kinda heavy.”


Back at his room Shinbo undressed and put on some dry clothes before turning his attention to the Persocon. “She’s perfect! Even cuter than Chi. Not that Motosuwa would agree,” Shinbo thought wryly at his hung-up friend. “Hmm, I wonder where’s the switch.” He muttered to himself as he surveyed her all over. Her skin was alabaster, and as smooth and silky as any living woman… but it was now cold from the rain. Her hair was also pretty long and golden blonde in color, Chi’s hair color was only a shade lighter.


Half an hour and several tries later, “I give up!” Shinbo groaned. “Where could her switch be?” He snapped his fingers. “Sumomo!”


“Yes master?”


He hooked Sumomo’s cord to the other persocon’s. “Analyze.” He ordered.


Sumomo’s eyes glazed, computing, and then there was a sudden beep, before she shut down.


“Argh… Sumomo! Sumomo!” Shinbo cried out, cradling Sumomo’s limp body on his palm.


***


Motosuwa knocked, “Shinbo?”



No answer.


“Shinbo?”


No answer.


He opened the door and found his friend turned away from the door. His gaze instantly directed towards the nearly naked woman on the floor.


“Ah!!! Gomen…gomen…” He stammered, backing away.


Shinbo turned. “Motosuwa.” He greeted, and then followed his friend’s vision towards the woman. He frowned, “Relax Motosuwa. It’s not what you think. She’s a Persocon.”


Motosuwa stopped stammering. “Persocon?”


“Yeah…” Shinbo muttered distracted, his hand still holding Sumomo.


“What happened to Sumomo?”


“I tried to have her analyze where the switch was for this other persocon.” Shinbo explained, setting Sumomo gently on the floor beside the other persocon.


“Oh, I see.” Motosuwa came closer, peering at the new persocon from head to toe. He tried not to blush as his eyes passed over her breasts, nearly transparent by the wet cloth hugging her body. “This kinda reminded me of the time when I first met Chi.” He mused.


“Oh really? It’s funny cause I also found her thrown away. By the way, where was Chi’s switch located?” Shinbo asked absentmindedly, deep in thought.


This time, Motosuwa could not stop his blush. Shinbo noticed curious. “Eh, why are you blushing? It’s not like I’m asking about your virginity or anything.” He teased. “Come on, tell me.”


Motosuwa leaned over, his face hot, and whispered where he found Chi’s switch.


“You lucky bastard!” Shinbo laughed.


Motosuwa still blushing profusely made some lame excuse and exited the room, forgetting whatever reason he came there for in the first place.


Shinbo grinned as his friend exited in fast speed. He turned his attention to the persocon. “Well, let’s hope this works.” He murmured to himself as he slipped his hand slowly towards the vee center of her thighs.


Her eyes slowly opened, revealing confused blue orbs. The clothing wrapped around her disappeared, revealing herself naked to his gaze. Shinbo’s eyes widened, before he turned his gaze away. “Man, he was as bad as Motosuwa, lusting after a persocon. But damn… for a persocon, she was perfect!”


“Konnichiwa.” She greeted with a soft smile. “My name’s Usagi. Are you my master?”


End of Chapter 1


A/n: I just finished watching Chobits and I had no idea I was going to write a SM crossover fic. Well, hope you liked it! If you do, please review. This happens 3 years after the end of Chobits.


Disclaimer: They all belong to their respective owners.