Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ The Dark Dragon Knight ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, everyone, welcome to the second one-shot story of my series of one-shot stories based on my Sailor Moon Shippuden fanfiction story series. As I said before, these one-shots will contain stuff that will be ‘side-stories’, ‘plot fillers’, and/or just plain old additional stories in my story series universe. They are ideas that I have formed or requests by people that have reviewed my work. Anyway, I hope that you like them just the same and now, you might have been wondering what happened to the final ‘Duel Dragon’, right? Let’s find out, folks! Just in case, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Power Rangers, Ninjago, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

Age of characters at the start of this one-shot story:
Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17
Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: Age 19
Michelle and Amara: Age 21
Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia
Hinata Hyuga: Age 19
Sakura Haruno: Age 19
Shion: Age 19
Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties
Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia
Davis and Kari: Age 18

Story 2: The Dark Dragon Knight

Note: This chapter takes place between Chapter 39 and the Epilogue of Grand Tour.

Over the city of Tokyo, there is a lone figure riding a sinister looking horse as he looks down at the area of Odiaba, which is recovering from the battle between Kaguya and the defenders that sought to stop her and her plans for destroying two worlds and conquering much of the multiverse.

The lone figure says, with a dark sinister tone, “You and your allies have done well, Star Dragon King. However, if you believe that your battle with the Duel Dragons is done, you are sadly mistaken. The final dragon and the final battle are yet to be fought.” The lone dark figure vanishes in a swirl of dark fog and all evidence of him being where he is seems to ‘vanish with the wind’.

(Within the Digital World; on the meanwhile)

Inside of the realm known as the Digital World, a living and breathing world made of digital information created by the World Wide Web and internet that surrounds the Earth of today, we find ourselves within an area where there is dark shadowy bar or something where we find various humans and Digimon and in this crowd, there is none other than our Digidestined of Miracles and Life, Daisuke ‘Davis’ Motomiya, age 18, and his girlfriend, Hikari ‘Kari’ Kamiya, also two Sailor Soldiers, Sailor Earth, which comes from her power as the sister of Prince Endymon and Princess of Earth and Sailor Universe, her ‘true’ Sailor Soldier form in which she is a Sovereign Sailor Scout at the level of Sailor Cosmos, Sailor Moon’s ultimate form, and Sailor Celestial, another Sovereign Sailor Soldier that can rival both Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Celestial.

Davis is dressed in tight fitting black muscle shirt under a flame designed leather jacket, dark blue jeans with a matching black belt, fingerless black fighting gloves, and black sneakers.

Kari is dressed in a pink tube-top with dark blue jean short that expose some mid-drift, pink leather fingerless gloves that goes to her elbows, and white and pink sneakers on her feet. Her fingernails and lips are also a deep pink.

Davis and Kari are walking around with Davis’ arm around her waist and Kari says, “I really don’t like this place.”

Davis responds, “I know, Kari, but it just another day on the job.”

Kari says, with a nod, “Yeah. You think that last horrible operation would lead to the end of this.”

Davis says, “I hoped so too, Kari. However, it looks like they have taken their operations underground.”

As Kari looks all around, she sees female humanoid Digimon with female older teen girls engaging in ‘lap dancing’, Kari asks, “How were they blackmailed into this life?”

Davis tells Kari, “I don’t know, Kari, but you also got to remember that rogue Digidestined aren’t just guys you know.”

Kari says, with a nod, “I know, Dai-kun.”

Davis tells Kari, with a smirk, “If they are ‘naughty girls’, I know one ‘nice naughty girl’ in front of me.”

Kari responds, with a smirk, “Keep that up mister and you can see how ‘naughty’ I can be.” The two of them giggle until they yelp as they feel their right arms give off a burning sensation.

Davis whispers out, “Ow! My arm is fucking hurting!”

Kari says, with a nod and a whisper, “Mine too, Dai-kun.” Davis and Kari decide to get out of sight and they look to see their ‘Mark of the Dragon’ glowing.

Davis says, “My Mark of the Dragon!”

Kari says, “Mine too!”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Kari says, with a nod, “No kidding, Dai-kun.”

Davis says, “Let’s get Veemon and Gatomon and get out of here.” Kari nods her head as she and Davis prepare to head back to the real world.

(At Data Squad headquarters; later on)

Inside of the Digimon Data Squad, the name for the government organization that ‘employs’ Digidestined and their Digimon partners to maintain the balance of the Digital World and to stop crimes that involve Digidestined and Digimon through it had become more of a military organization due to the plenty of ‘Digidestined terrorist organizations’ that popped up and despite the recent victory at the center of these ‘Dark and Rogue Digidestined’, there are still continued attacks through they are at a much reduced level at the moment. There are plenty that believe they are just gathering strength for a big offensive or something like that, but right now, we are in the medical center where TK and Patamon are getting examined by Sakura, Jun, Renamon, and Lopmon.

TK asks, “And why do I have to go through this again?”

Sakura responds, “You have been revived back to life, genius.”

Jun says, “We need to make sure that there aren’t any ‘side-effects’ from being a Dark Signers.”

TK says, “Yusei-san and his friends said that those Dark Signers that were revived were just fine.”

Jun says, “True, but we need to make sure that your body is okay, TK.”

Sakura says, “We haven’t had the time since all of the nuts stuff going on.”

TK says, with a grin, “No kidding.”

Sakura asks, suspiciously, “What’s with that smile?”

TK responds, “By the way, how is motherhood going for you?” Just then TK yelps as a medical knife nearly gazes his right cheek and implants itself in the wall.

Sakura says, plainly, “Oops, sorry. My hand slipped.”

TK replies, with a nervous smile, “Right, sorry.”

Jun tells TK, with a shake of her head, “I told you not to piss her off like that, TK.”

TK says, “And Davis would be telling me the same thing.”

Jun responds, “You know it, buster.”

Patamon says, “Your partner has quite the temper.”

Renamon tells Patamon, “Reminds you of Davis?”

Patamon says, “Veemon’s partner is a lot more fun to hang around with.”

TK says, with a grin, “Yeah, buddy! I prefer Davis to his sister any day.”

Sakura says, “The sister that has the ability to keep you in for ‘special treatment’ if you don’t shut your mouth.”

TK says, nervously, “Yes, ma’am.”

Jun says, with a giggle, “I warned you, pal.”

Sakura then winches in pain and Renamon asks, “Is something wrong?”

Sakura says, shaking her head, “I’ve got a weird feeling…” Soon after, they see a glow coming from Sakura’s Duel Monster’s deck which is on a nearby table.

Jun says, “Your deck!” Sakura goes over to her deck and she takes out her Black Rose Moonlight Dragon (2400/1800) Synchro Monster card which is glowing.

Sakura says, shocked, “My Duel Dragon…” Just then the whole facility starts to shake and rumble in which she shouts out, “What the heck?”

Jun asks, “What is this?”
Lopmon says, “I don’t know Jun!”

TK says, with a serious tone, “I have a bad feeling…” Soon after, a major explosion is heard and the whole facility shakes as the lights in the room turn red.

Just then an alarm sounds and a female voice shouts out, “Red alert! Explosion in the vault area! Explosion in the vault area!”

Renamon asks, “The vault?”

Sakura says, “Damn, Renamon! Trouble!”

Jun says, with a nod, “No kidding, sis!”

Sakura tells TK, “You better stay there or your ‘little man’ might not be there in the future!” TK yelps as he covers the area in-between his legs as Sakura, Jun, and their two Digimon partners head off.

Patamon asks, “Man! How does Davis deal with his sister?”

TK replies, “I think that for even him, Patamon, it is very carefully.” Patamon nods his head and deep within the facility, a dark figure on a horse is taking a chest away.

(At the Dicey Café; Later on)

Within the Dicey Café, Kazuto Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki AKA Sailor Galaxy, Rika, Keiko, and Suguha Kirigaya AKA Sailor Celestial are assembled together as they talk about something.

Asuna asks, “Are you sure?”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah, Asuna. It is the chest that contains Ultimaya Tzolk’in inside.”

Rika asks, “Just great. Haven’t we had enough trouble with that card?”

Suguha asks, “Do they know who took the card big brother?”

Kazuto says, shaking his head, “They don’t know, Sugu.”

Keiko says, “That card was scary.”

Asuna says, with a nod, “It is, Keiko.”

Rika says, “And just plain trouble too and we know how much of a headache it was.”

Suguha says, “Davis managed to defeat Tzolk’in once.”

Kazuto says, “True, but it doesn’t mean that whoever took it isn’t ready for Davis.”

Suguha says, with a sigh, “I thought that we were done with this stuff since we saved the multiverse from Kaguya.”

Asuna tells Suguha, “Remember, Sakura told us that a Sailor Scout’s duty is never over until it is time for their star seed to return where it was born.”

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah, I know.”

Keiko says, with a smile, “But I think that it is so cool that you and Asuna are Sailor Scouts.”

Suguha says, “Well, it isn’t all cute outfits and such, Keiko.”

Rika says, with a grin, “I wouldn’t call your Valkyrie armor a ‘cute outfit’, Suguha. I would call a pretty sexy battle outfit that tells everyone not to piss you off. Men love you, but they are going to be so afraid. I can’t see you getting a date.”

Suguha yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

Rika says, looking at Kazuto, “But then again, with ‘big brother’ around, I doubt that they want to mess with a guy that cut you apart two weeks to next Tuesday.”

Kazuto responds, with a blush, “I wouldn’t do that…though I want to make sure that they don’t take advantage of Sugu.”

Rika tells Kazuto, with a grin, “Take advantage? Seriously, Kirito? Didn’t your sister just take a super-powered Kayaba apart and fought against some deadly enemies on by herself? If anything tries to advantage of her, they might have to worry about their ‘nuts’ being turned into hot dogs.”

Suguha says, with a blush, “I’m not that violent, Rika!”

Kazuto asks, “Really? You do have a temper, Sugu?”

Suguha yells out, angrily and embarrassed, “Kazuto!”

Asuna tells Kazuto, “Kirito-kun, please don’t tease your sister like that.”

Andrew, the owner of the café, comes up and he says, “Anyway, we should be focused on that card.”

Kazuto says, “That’s a good point, Agil.”

Asuna asks, “But Kirito-kun, we have no idea where the card could be. How can we find it?”

Kazuto responds, “Something tells me that it will come to us, Asuna.” Asuna gives a curious look at Kazuto as well as the others and they wonder at how he could know this.

(In Juuban; Sometime soon afterwards)

In the rooftops of Juuban, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts are looking all over the place as they are looking for someone, something, or both at the same time.

Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter says, “Man! This is like finding a needle in a haystack!”

Sailor Mars says, “We know that Jupiter! However, the card is dangerous and you know it!”

Sailor Saturn says, “It was the power that corrupted our hime’s Silver Millennium father.”

Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, “Don’t remind me, Saturn-chan.”

Sailor Uranus says, “Anyway, let’s wrap this up as quickly as possible. We have families to return to.”

Sailor Venus says, with a sly smile, “I know that you are missing your ‘special time’ with Neptune and Naruto-kun, Uranus.”

Sailor Uranus gives a major blush and Sailor Neptune says, with a sly smile, “You might be right, Venus-chan.”

Sailor Uranus yells out, embarrassed, “Neptune!”

Sailor Saturn says, with a sigh, “Oh, Uranus-papa…”

Valkyrie Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Saturn, with a smile, “Firefly, I don’t think that you should be speaking that way since you have a child from Naruto-kun yourself.”

Sailor Saturn gives a major blush and Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, “Anyway, we need to focus on that card.”

Sailor Venus asks, with a smile, “Come on, Sailor Moon, what’s the worst that can happen?” Just then the whole area shakes and dark clouds start to form over the whole of Tokyo in which plenty of the other Sailor Scouts glare at Sailor Venus.

Sailor Mars retorts, “What’s the worst that can happen?”

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “I thought that stuff only happens in cartoons.”

Sailor Uranus says, “There is a saying that real-life is stranger than fiction, Venus-chan.”

Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter says, “No kidding.”

Sailor Mars says, “Anyway, we have got no time!”

Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, “Do you have an idea where we are supposed to go?”

Valkyrie Sailor Mercury responds, shaking her head, “I have no idea, Sailor Moon. The dark energy is all over the place.”

Sailor Mars says, “Something tells me that we are looking for a needle in a haystack.”

Sailor Venus says, “Anyway, let’s find this jerk and wrap this up. Our little boys and girls are waiting for us.”

Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, “Let’s focus on them having mothers okay? I have two wonderful little girls that I want to go back to.”

Sailor Mars says, “No duh, Meatball Head! All of us got knocked up by Naruto-kun and we are all going to be his wives!”

Sailor Venus asks, “Like you don’t mind getting another child out of the deal, Mars?”

Sailor Mars says, with a blush, “Hey!”

Plenty of the other Scouts are blushing and Sailor Uranus, no different from the others, responds, “Let’s focus on our mission.” The other Sailor Scouts nod their heads and they take off into the air to find the source of the ‘dark energy’ that’s forming the dark clouds over the city of Tokyo.

(Back at Data Squad; on the meanwhile)

Returning to Data Squad headquarters, TK and Patamon are still in the medical ward of the facility and he had heard what happened in which he didn’t like the fact that he was stuck inside and doing nothing.

TK says, “I really hate this Patamon.”

Patamon says, “I know, TK.”

TK says, with a sigh, “I want to help, but I guess that I have to stay here.” TK is pretty much annoyed that he is being forced to stay on the sidelines, but it can’t be helped since he recently came back to life after dying in SAO and returning as Dark Signer before being revived back to life. TK then falls into a deep sleep, but he has a strange dream in which he is confronting his Dark Signer self and ‘Dark Signer TK’ is trying to drag TK back into the darkness, but then the Crimson Dragon then saves TK and two version of Power Tool Dragon with Life Stream Dragon with one of the Power Tool Dragons being ‘darker’ the original Power Tool Dragon.

TK wakes up in a cold sweat and Patamon asks, seeing this, “TK, what happened?”

TK responds, nervously, “I…I don’t know, Patamon.” Just then there is a glow and TK looks over to see three cards, Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500) Synchro Monster card, Life Stream Dragon (2900/2400) Synchro Monster card, and Power Tool Mecha Dragon (2300/2500), which contained a picture of a ‘darker’ Power Tool Dragon with markings like those of the Crimson Dragon on it.

Patamon asks, curiously, “What are those, TK?”

TK replies, with wide-eyes, “Big trouble or our greatest help, Patamon. I’m going out.”

Patamon asks, “What?”

TK responds, “You heard me, Patamon. Get ready to go.”

Patamon says, with a nod, “Okay, TK.” TK leaps from his bed to get his clothing, digivice, and D-Terminal in order to prepare to head out with the three new Synchro Monster cards in his hands.

(Elsewhere in Tokyo; A good time later on)

Inside of his Duel Runner, Davis is speeding along while Kari is speeding along in a pink version of Akiza’s Bloody Rose Duel Runner.

Davis asks Kari, “Are you sure that you can handle it, Kari?”

Kari says, with a smile, “I’ll be okay, Dai-kun. Akiza-san gave me lessons and thanks to my powers, I’m already back beyond full health.”

Davis responds, with a grin, “Just worried as any boyfriend should be.”

Kari retorts, with a grin, “A boyfriend that brings her girl undercover in a Digidestined adult club in the Digital World?”

Davis says, annoyed, “Hey!”

Kari says, with a giggle, “Just kidding, Dai-kun! It’s our job anyway!” Just then they hear something that sounds like a horse shouting out and they look around.

Davis asks, “What was that?”

Kari says, nervously, “I’m afraid to find out.”

ExVeemon and Nefertimon, who are flying in the air, look in one direction and ExVeemon shouts out, “Davis!”

Nefertimon yells out, “Behind!” Davis and Kari then look to see what looks like living skeleton of a horse being ridden on by a dark knight with the skin of his face gone leaving only the skeleton of his face behind.

Kari asks, nervously, “What is that?”

Davis responds, “A freaky Halloween costume?”

The ‘skeleton warrior’ responds, in a dark voice, “Afraid not, your majesty! I am Skeleton Knight and I believe that I have something that you want!”

Davis asks, “What do you mean?”

The ‘skeleton warrior’, Skeleton Knight, responds, “What do you think? Tzolk’in of course!”

Davis and Kari gasp and Davis yells out, “You are the one that attacked Data Squad and took it?!”

Skeleton Knight responds, “That’s correct, Motomiya! And if you want it back, you are going to need to defeat my Duel Dragon!”

Davis replies, “My pleasure, freak!”

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Hold on!” Everyone then looks to see TK, riding a golden version of Crow’s Duel Runner, racing up to them with Pegasusmon, Patamon using the Digi-Egg of Hope, flying beside him.

Kari asks, shocked, “TK?”

TK says, with a grin, “Sorry I’m late to the party!”

Davis says, shocked, “Dude, you should be back in bed resting!”

Skeleton Knight responds, “You should listen to your friend despite you trying to destroy him as a Dark Signer!”

TK replies, “I intend to pay back for that ‘stunt’ by helping him stop you, pal!”

Skeleton Knight replies, taunting tone in his voice, “And how are you going to do that?”

TK displays Power Tool Mecha Dragon (2300/2500) Synchro Monster card and he responds, “How is this for an answer?”

There are multiple gasps and Skeleton Knight shouts out, “The final Duel Dragon?! But how?!”

TK then displays the Dragon’s Heart Mark of the Dragon on his right arm and he says, “This could answer your question, pal!”

Davis yells out, “That’s a…!!”

Kari shouts out, finishing for Davis, “The final Mark of the Dragon!”

Skeleton Knight says, “A Duel Priest and the final new Signer, huh? This is interesting indeed! Challenge accepted!”

Davis shouts out, “Hold on here!”

TK says, with a smile, “Sorry, Davis! I’m challenging him! Don’t worry, I’ve got this! Trust me!”

Kari says, concerned, “TK!”

TK says, with a grin, “Don’t worry, Kari. I’m not going to die on you and Davis again. This is a promise that I intend to keep.”

Davis responds, “You had better wiseass or I’m going to revive you and kick your butt…again.”

TK says, with a smile, “I would haven’t any other way, Davis.” TK activates his Speed World 2 Field Spell on his Duel Runner while Skeleton Knight puts one into a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside that appears on his left wrist. TK’s and his opponent’s deck are shuffled and they draw five cards into their hands while their life-point counter display 4000 life-points for each duelist.

“Let’s duel/Let’s Duel!” TK and Skeleton Knight say in unison as their Turbo Duel begins.

Starting Scores:
TK: 4000 SPC: 0
Skeleton Knight: 4000 SPC: 0

Kari thinks in her mind, concerned, “Be careful, TK.”

Davis thinks in his mind, “Watch yourself, bro.”

TK says, drawing a card, “It’s my move!” TK says, discarding one card to the graveyard, “I activate the effect of my Upgrade Screw! By discarding this card, I can special summon one machine monster from my hand!” TK says, putting one card onto the duel disk portion of his runner, “I play my Machine King in attack mode!” Soon after, Machine King (2200/2000-2300/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and TK says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I play my Tuner Monster, Morphtronic Lantron, in attack mode!” Just then Morphtronic Lantron (200/200) appears on the field in attack mode and TK says, “I tune my Morphtronic Lantron with Machine King!” Morphtronic Lantron then turns into a single star that turns into a ring that surrounds Machine King making it become transparent in which a column of light appears on the field as TK takes out a Synchro Monster from his Extra Deck in which he chants out, “If you want to risk this monster’s wrath, go right ahead! Synchro Summon!” When TK puts the card on his duel disk, he shouts out, with a strong tone, “Come on out, Power Tool Mecha Dragon!” Out of the light, Power Tool Mecha Dragon (2300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

Kari asks, “Is that…?”

Davis says, with a nod, “TK’s new Duel Dragon.”

Skeleton Knight says, “Interesting, Duel Priest Takashi. Let’s see if you can use it.”

TK grunts and he thinks, “Man! That Shadow Misawa really takes a hit on you.” TK says, putting three cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with three cards face-down!”

Skeleton Knight says, drawing a card, “My move, Signer!” As TK’s and Skeleton Knight’s speed counters go up by one, Skeleton Knight says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Speed Spell Overboost activates! Now, my speed counters increase by four until the end of the turn where they go back to one!” After Skeleton Knight’s speed counters increase by four, he puts another card into the spell/trap slots and he yells out, “Then I activate the Speed Spell Speed Fusion! Now, I can fuse monsters on my hand or in my hand since I have more than four speed counters!”

Davis says, “Oh, boy! That’s trouble!”

Skeleton Knight discards Vampire Lord (2000/1500) and Vampire Genesis (3000/2100) monster cards and he says, “That’s right, Star Dragon King. And it is going to get worse for Takashi-san since I fuse my Vampire Lord and Vampire Genesis in order to play my Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon!” The two vampire monsters appear on the field, goes into a fusion vortex, and out of the vortex, which spurs out dark energy, Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon (3000/0) appears on the field in attack mode.

Kari says, shocked, “He’s powerful!”

Nefertimon says, “No kidding, Kari!”

Soon after, the Sailor Scouts appear on the scene and Sailor Moon shouts out, “That dragon!”

Skeleton Knight says, “Your majesty, nice to see you again!”

Sailor Moon says, “You! I remember you! You are the one that took the Duel Dragon card from Camila!”

Skeleton Knight responds, “It is my Duel Dragon after all, your majesty! Don’t I have the right to take it back?”

Sailor Mars asks, seriously, “So, this is your Duel Dragon, huh?”

Skeleton Knight replies, “Correct, Sailor Mars. I am Skeleton Knight, the true owner of this Duel Dragon! And the power of Tzolk’in will be mine!”

TK says, “Not in this lifetime, jerk!”

Skeleton Knight says, “I think that you are going to disagree after this! Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon, attack Power Tool Mecha Dragon!”

As Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon moves in to attack Power Tool Mecha Dragon, TK says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not this time! I activate Elemental Freeze trap card!” TK’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with two of the same ‘elemental force’ attacking each other and TK says, “Since both of our monsters are ‘Dark’ monsters, this trap card prevents you from attack Power Tool!” A veil of shadows appears in-between Power Tool and Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon and stops the attack of Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon right in its tracks.

Davis says, “Nice one, TK!”

Kari says, “You did it!”

Skeleton Knight retorts, “Did he?”

Davis says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

Skeleton Knight says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play the Tuner monster, Plaguespreader Zombie, in attack mode!” Just then Plaguespreader Zombie (400/200) appears on the field in attack mode and Skeleton Knight shouts out, “And now, I tune my Plaguespreader Zombie with my Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon!” Plaguespreader Zombie then turns into two stars that turns into two rings that surround Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon turning it transparent and creating a column of light on the field while Skeleton Knight takes out a Synchro Monster card and chants out, Roll back the tide of the dead and emerge from the river of grief that flows from through the underworld! Synchro Summon!” He puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Meet my true Duel Dragon: Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon!” Out of the light, Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon (4000/2000), a larger and more sinister version of Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon with a huge sinister face on its chest, appears on the field in attack mode.

Sailor Jupiter says, shocked, “No way!”

Sailor Moon says, “A Synchro version of the Duel Dragon used by Camila?! Impossible!”
Skeleton Knight yells out, “As I said, your majesty, the vampire was only loaned my Duel Dragon and this is the true power of my dragon!”

TK says, “Too bad that you already attacked this turn!”

Skeleton Knight says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “My Speed Spell, Synchro Attack, says differently! Since I have five speed counters, when I have attacked and not destroyed a monster this turn and I summoned a Synchro Monster afterwards, I can return to the Battle Phase and attack one more time!”

There are multiple gasps and Davis yells out, “No way!”

Skeleton Knight shouts out, “Dragocytos, attack Power Tool Mecha Dragon! Ghost Stream!” From its chest, Dragocytos unleashes a powerful attack at Power Tool Mecha Dragon.

TK says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my trap: Cyber Repairer!” TK’s face-down card is revealed to be Cyber Repairer trap card and TK says, “It makes my dragon invincible for this turn, but you get one card in return!”

Skeleton Knight responds, drawing a card, “You managed to save your dragon, but it won’t save you from the pain!” Dragocytos’ attack slams into Power Tool and while Power Tool is saved due to TK’s trap card, TK yelps as he is assault by a rain of dark energy, hitting him hard, and TK loses 1700 life-points as a result.

Pegasusmon says, shocked, “TK!”

Kari asks, concerned, “Are you okay, TK?”

TK responds, with a grunt, “I’ve been better, but it takes a lot more than this to beat me.”

Skeleton Knight retorts, “Is that so? Show me your strength, Signer!” Skeleton Knight puts one card into the spell/trap slots and he says, “I’ll end my turn with a face-down, but if you don’t beat me this turn, you are going to lose! Dragocytos has an ability that allows me to inflict damage on you equal to one of your monsters’ attack points at the start of my turn!”

There are gasps of shock and Davis yells out, stunned, “No way!”

Skeleton Knight responds, “That’s right, your majesty. Your loyal Signer friend is going to lose this in one turn if he doesn’t defeat my mighty Duel Dragon!” Skeleton Knight’s speed counters then go back to one due to the effect of his Speed Spell with the end of his turn.

Current Score:
TK: 2300 SPC: 1
Skeleton Knight: 4000 SPC: 1

Kari says, “This is bad!”

Nefertimon says, “I know, Kari! He has only one turn to defeat that monster!”

Sailor Moon says, “And I bet that monster can’t be destroyed in battle!”

Skeleton Knight responds, “And you would be right your majesty! Dragocytos can’t be destroyed in battle!”

Davis says, drolly, “Just great.”

TK says, drawing a card, “Don’t worry, Davis! This duel is over!”

After TK’s and Skeleton Knight’s speed counters go up by one, Skeleton Knight responds, “That’s big talk, Signer! Do you have the ability to back it up?”

TK responds, with a smirk, “Actually, I do.”

Skeleton Knight asks, surprised, “Huh?”

TK says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I start with my Angel Baton! Since I have two speed counters, I draw two cards and discard one of them!” TK draws two cards, discards one card, and he says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate my Equip Speed Spell, Synchro Defensor! Since I have two or more speed counters, I can give this to my Power Tool and make it that all trap cards can’t be used during my turn as long as my card remains on the field!”

Sailor Mars says, “Not bad!”

TK says, drawing a card, “Power Tool’s ability then activates in which since I equipped him with an equip spell, I get one card from my deck!” TK says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Then I activate my final trap card: Synchro Fuzor!” TK’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a Synchro Monster combining with another Synchro Monster and TK says, “Now, I can equip one Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck to my Synchro Monster on field! Then my Power Tool gains its attack power!” TK displays Life Stream Dragon (2900/2400) Synchro Monster card and he says, “And I give my dragon a boost by the power of my Signer Dragon: Life Stream!” TK puts the card into his spell/trap slots and Life Stream Dragon appears over Power Tool Mecha Dragon, combines it, and Power Tool Mecha Dragon’s gains Life Stream Dragon’s wings while it goes from 2300/2500 to 5200/2500!

Davis says, “Awesome!”

Kari says, “But Dai-kun, Dragocytos can’t be destroyed in battle!”

Skeleton Knight says, with a sly grin, “And when my turn comes, you will lose all of your life-points for sure, Takashi!”

TK asks, with a sly smirk, “Are you sure about that?”

Skeleton Knight asks, confused, “What?!”

TK discards the final card in his hand and he says, “I activate the effect of my Gear Accelerator! By discarding him from my hand, one machine monster gets double its current power and I mean CURRENT power in attack points, Skeleton Knight!” Power Tool Mecha Dragon roars out as it goes from 5200/2500 to 10,400/2500!

Skeleton Knight asks, shocked, “Over ten thousand attack points?!”

Sailor Moon says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

Davis says, “That’s what I’m talking about! Time to take it on home!”

TK says, “You heard him, Power Tool! Attack his Dragocytos and end this duel! Full-Metal Demolition Stream!” Infused with the power of Life Stream, Power Tool Mecha Dragon unleashes a powerful blast from its mouth that slams into Dragocytos and while it isn’t destroyed, Skeleton Knight screams out as the attack slams into him causing a massive explosion to engulf him as he loses 6400 life-points as well as the duel.

Final Score:
TK: 2300 SPC: 2
Skeleton Knight: 0 SPC: 2

Sailor Uranus says, amazed, “He did it!” Soon after, everyone stops and surrounds the area where the explosion engulfed Skeleton Knight and out of the smoke and dust, he stumbles out, but with the complete face of Roman Goodwin, looking a lot like he did as a Dark Signer, before he collapses to the ground on his knees while a chest falls down to the ground in front of all of them.

Davis tells TK, going over to him, “Way to go, TC!”

TK responds, with a smirk, “Yeah!”

Kari asks, “How did you control your Duel Dragon so quickly?”

Sailor Saturn asks, “Is it because he is a Signer?”

Sailor Mars responds, “I don’t think so, Saturn. Remember, Meatball Head is a Signer and she got her mind wrapped by Ancient Pixie’s darkness.”

Sailor Moon says, drolly, “Thanks for reminding me, Pyro.”

Skeleton Knight AKA Roman Goodwin says, “Well done, you have proven to be a true Signer and a Duel Priest, Takeru Takashi. You have overcome the darkness that once made you a Dark Signer like me.”

Everyone looks at him and TK asks, “Wait! You were a Dark Signer?”

Roman responds, “Yes, I was. My name is Roman Goodwin, brother to Rex Goodwin, and I was the Dark Signer of the Spider when I faced Yusei Fudo and his friends when they were the Signers.”

There are gasps and Sailor Venus asks, “You were one of the Dark Signers that Yusei-san and his friends had to face?”

Sailor Neptune says, “And I remember Yusei-san remembering that only Rex Goodwin and his brother not returning back to life.”

Sailor Mars asks, “Then how come he is right here now?”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “I’ve got a good idea.”

TK says, “Tzolk’in.”

Roman responds, “Yes, I was revived once more, but my plans are involved in making sure that Tzolk’in’s power was never used.”

Sailor Moon asks, “Is that why you had Camila sent against Naruto and I?”

Roman says, with a nod, “Exactly, your majesty.”

Sailor Mars asks, suspiciously, “Okay, but what is the meaning of this?”

Roman says, “The six Duel Dragons that were the original forms of the Signer Dragons are the ones that sealed Tzolk’in so many years ago.”

Davis asks, “They are?”

Roman says, “But in order to ensure that he remained sealed, the final Duel Dragon had to choose its master.”

TK says, “Power Tool.”

Roman says, with a nod, “Correct, young Takashi. However, I must admit that you also becoming the final Signer were also a surprise for me. However, it turned out for the best and now, I can rejoin my brother in the great beyond. I leave the future to all you including you, Star Dragon King Daisuke Motomiya. The future is our planet now lies in your hands since the Prince of Earth, Endymon, is now gone.” Soon after, dark smoke comes from Roman and he vanishes leaving only his armor behind.

Davis asks, “What does that mean?”

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Does this mean that there is no future for me here?”

Kari goes over, takes the chest, and she says, “I don’t know, but I feel that I need to continue where he left off.”

Davis asks, surprised, “Kari?”

Kari responds, “Even though I was adopted, the Golden Crystal recognized me as a member of the Elysion royal family and heiress to the throne of Earth. Endymon gave his life for the woman that he loved and our people…The people of Earth and I intend to continue it as the princess of Earth.”

Davis asks, “So, could that be what he meant?”

Nefertimon says, “It may be only part of it. Remember, you hold the Crests of Miracles and Life, Davis. You are ‘top man’ in the ‘ladder’ of all Digidestined and you are the one that can help lead the Digital World, the Real World, and the universe into a brighter future.”

Davis says, “A ‘chosen one’ like Naruto and Moon girl, here, huh? Well, I believe in forging your own future and destiny. Not like prophecies and words say anything different.”

TK says, with a grin, “Not surprising for you, Davis.”

Davis says, “Anyway, we can report back that we have the card and we are bringing back to base.” Everyone then looks up to see the dark clouds dispelling and he says, “Well, it looks like the storm is passing.”

Sailor Mars says, “For now, Davis.”

Sailor Uranus says, “However, the peace that we bought is a hard won one and it is fragile.”

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “Doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy it while it lasts, girls.”

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Later, Venus. Let’s get this somewhere safe.”

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “Good idea, Neptune.”

Kari says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

(Elsewhere in Tokyo; Sometime soon afterwards)

Within a special vault, it is being sealed away with doors made of the hardest materials with special electronic locks and whatnot known to man with added reinforcement by one Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, being helped by Jiraiya, Minato, and Hinata, sealing it with all kind of special sealing jutsu as well while the Sailor Scouts, Davis, Kari, Jun, Sakura, Veemon, Gatomon, Renamon, and Lopmon.

When they are done, Naruto says, “Man! You, guys, had this big adventure and didn’t invite me! I’m hurt, believe it!”

Sailor Moon says, “Sorry, Naruto-kun. It just happened all too fast.”

Hinata says, “Anyway, it is good that this power will finally be sealed away.”

Sailor Uranus says, “At least for the moment.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “I doubt that sending it into the sun would work.”

Gatomon says, “No kidding.”

Minato says, “For now, the venture with the Duel Dragons is over.”

Naruto says, looking at his right arm, “However, I don’t get why these aren’t going away.”

Hinata says, “Maybe you still have something important to do, Naruto-kun.”

Davis says, “Something tells me that we still have a ways to go into the future.”

Renamon says, “Indeed. The future is still open despite the final destruction of Kaguya.”

Sailor Pluto says, “This whole ‘affair’ might show that we still have ways to go until we can finally achieve a certain time of true peace.”

Jiraiya says, with a grin, “Yeah, but it is a start. The Elemental Countries is coming together like never before.”

Minato says, “But we still have a long way to go.”

Sakura says, glaring at TK, “Speaking of things to do…” TK yelps as Sakura says, glaring at him, “Who said that you could leave before the exam was finished, Takashi? I think that it is time for me to make sure that you stay for an ‘extended time’.”

TK yelps and he asks Davis, nervously, “Davis?”

Davis responds, nervously waving his hands, “Whoa! I’m a fighter, but I’m not insane, bro!”

Sakura says, “My Gogglehead brother knows his place and it is time that you know yours, Takashi!”

As Sakura cracks her knuckles, Jun says, “TK… RUN!!!” TK yelps as he runs for his life while Sakura runs right after him with plenty of the others nervously laughing as Patamon meets up with TK and Armor Digivolves into Pegasusmon to help TK escape from Sakura’s wrath.

Davis asks Jun, “How are you going to explain this to Matt?”

Jun responds, with a sigh, “I have no idea.”

Kari says, with a nervous smile, “I think that Matt will understand.”

Gatomon says, with a nod, “No joke, Kari.” Sailor Moon then sees rose petals fly by her and she looks to see what looks like the spirit of Tuxedo Mask in which he is smiling before he vanishes in front of Sailor Moon’s eyes.

Sailor Saturn sees Sailor Moon looking at seemly nothing and Sailor Saturn asks, “What’s wrong, hime?”

When everyone looks at Sailor Moon, she responds, “Nothing, Sailor Saturn. Nothing at all.” Plenty of the others look in confusion, but quite a few of them, Sailor Mars and Sailor Pluto included, know what Sailor Moon is implying by that and they can’t help to smile at this too.

End of Story 2

And that’s the end of this one-shot story, everyone! This shall be the end of Duel Dragons part of the series at least for the moment. I’m not sure if there is going to be a sequel to New Moon Ninja and Grand Tour. While there is one big idea in the works, I’ve got other ideas that I want to finish before I go onto that route. However, it doesn’t mean that the one-shot stories are done. Please read and review to tell me what you think and later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!