Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Tsunade's Baby Blues ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Anyway, everyone, you have just arrived at the third of the one-shot stories based on my Sailor Moon Shippuden fanfiction universe and you have to know that it isn’t just ‘unfinished business’ that’s going to be part of these stories. There are requests for stuff that can be added into the ‘plot line’ of my fanfiction universe that you or someone else has wanted to see. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy them too! Now, before I start, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Power Rangers, Ninjago, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

Age of characters at the start of this one-shot story:
Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17
Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: Age 19
Michelle and Amara: Age 21
Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia
Hinata Hyuga: Age 19
Sakura Haruno: Age 19
Shion: Age 19
Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties
Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia
Davis and Kari: Age 18
Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age
Minato Namikaze: Age Twenties

Story 3: Tsunade’s Baby Blues

Note: This chapter takes place during and in-between Chapter 39 and the Epilogue of Grand Tour.

Within a good sized and bedroom similar to ones in five-star hotels, we find Minato Namikaze, the father of Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the savior of his home planet of Gaea and the Elemental Countries, who was revived a few years ago, with Tsunade Senju, heiress of the Senju clan, granddaughter of the First Hokage, grandniece of the Second Hokage, godmother and step-mom to Naruto, and once again, physically, a young woman, as well as the current and Fifth Hokage of the Leaf through she plans to give up the position soon. At this time, Minato and Tsunade are without any clothing and Tsunade is using her massive chest which is wrapped around Minato’s hard manhood and pleasuring him.

Minato grunts out, “Tsunade-chan…”

Tsunade responds, with a seductive smile, “Now, Minato-kun, I hope that you aren’t going to deny that you liked it. I heard from the pervert that you and Kushina did this a lot.”

Minato asks, shocked, “What?”

Tsunade responds, with a sly smile, “That’s right.”

Minato gives an annoyed expression and he says, with a grunt, “I knew that he tried to peep on Kushina and she made him pay. I’m going to have a ‘talk’ with him.”

Tsunade tells Minato, with a warm sly smile, “Forget the pervert, Minato-kun.” Tsunade the sucks the head of Minato’s hard member and he grunts out as he experiences his orgasm in which Tsunade drinks his hot seed as much as she could, but she couldn’t prevent some of it covering her head and breasts.

Minato says, with a blissful tone in his voice, “Tsunade-chan…”

Tsunade responds, with a smirk, “It seems you really enjoyed yourself, Minato-kun.” Tsunade then jumps onto Minato’s lap and pressing her huge breasts onto his muscular chest, Tsunade starts to make out with Minato and they share a deep passionate and loving wet kiss. Their make out soon turns into all-out love making with Tsunade lying down on the bed as Minato pounds his hot manhood into her womb. Because he also once held part of Kurama within him before he transferred it to Naruto after Naruto lost the other half to Madara Uchiha at one point, the trace amounts that are still in his system and it causes his more ‘animal urges’ to come out and this is one of them. Minato’s eyes turn into slits and back to his regular eyes as he makes hot love to Tsunade.

Minato grunts out, lustfully, “Wouldn’t imagine that we get together, huh?”

Tsunade moans out, erotically, “No joke…Minato-kun…after Kaguya, Madara...and Sasuke were defeated…and Naruto and Lady Serena were put…into the healing chambers to recover…we get together over drinks…and one night stands…!!”

Minato responds, lustfully, “Yeah, it is…surprising.”

Tsunade moans out, “Don’t worry…about it…Minato-kun…Kushina…would want you to be…here…to be with your son…but I’m not sure what she would say about…us…!!”

Minato replies, lustfully and sarcastically, “Thanks a lot, Tsunade-chan.” However, his ‘animal instincts’ take over and his eyes become slits as he loses himself in the lust and passion of his lovemaking and Tsunade loudly moans in pure bliss and pleasure as Minato goes at her like an animal in the heat. He kisses her deeply and passionate in which he mates his tongue with her tongue. Tsunade’s breasts jiggle up and down greatly with every single thrust of Minato’s manhood into her womb.

Tsunade moans out, “Oh, geez…Minato-kun…I doubt that…you can…fucking understand…me… right now…!!” Tsunade can’t complete what she wanted to say as lust and pleasure surge through her mind and body and she just wraps her legs around his strong waist and let it go. After a while, Minato tries to move her onto all fours, but Tsunade gives a smile in which she doesn’t plan to be ‘submissive’ in their relationship. Tsunade tries to force Minato onto the bed, but Minato ‘fights’ back and in the end, Tsunade is on all fours with Minato pounding his manhood into her womb while fondling her breasts causing her to loudly moan as he pinches her breast nipples.

Minato grunts out, animalistic passion in his voice, “Mine, Tsunade-chan.”

Tsunade moans out, “Yes, Minato-kun…I’m yours…just keep that piece of…meat…of yours inside of me…!!” When Minato is done fondling her breasts, Tsunade collapses onto the bed with Minato following afterwards, but doesn’t stop him from pounding his hard member into her Tsunade’s womb. Minato grunts as he releases three loads of his hot sticky seed while Tsunade experience double the number of orgasms in which all of that seed managed to find an egg and fertilize it in which Tsunade becomes the ‘carrier’ of Minato’s new child or children. A few days later on, Naruto and Sakura AKA Sailor Sun would fight Sasuke Uchiha at the Valley of Ends which resulted in Sasuke surrendering to Naruto and ending the vicious cycle of hate and death between the Uchiha, started by Sasuke’s previous life of Indra, elder son of the Six Path Sage and ancestor of all Uchiha, and Asura, younger son of the Sage, his chosen heir, and ancestor of the Uzumaki and Senju clans.

(Several months later)

Within their home within the Leaf Village, Minato is entering the house with something when he sees Tsunade, sporting somewhat of a ‘bump’ from her waistline, in which she is ‘tossing her cookies’ into a trash can.

Minato asks, concerned, “Tsunade, are you okay?”

Tsunade responds, with a groan, “How do you think that I’m feeling Minato-kun?”

Minato goes over to her and he says, “Well, it looks like you are well within your term.”

Tsunade yells out, annoyed, “No fucking duh! Do you have them?”

Minato says, bringing out the box, “Yes, I do. But it looks like you already tossed…” He then yelps as Tsunade grabs him by the throat and wrenches the box from his hands.

Tsunade shouts out, really annoyed tone in her voice, “I don’t fucking care! I want those cookies!” Minato then yells as he is thrown out of the window by Tsunade and lands in the outdoor pool with a loud splash. Soon after, Minato comes to surface, spits out water from his mouth, and looks to see Jiraiya looking at him with a smirk on his lips.

Jiraiya tells Minato, “Serves you right, Minato.”

Minato responds, with a sigh, “I was expecting this kind of thing. Kushina was the same way during her second term with Naruto. The mood swings and carving from ramen all the time were natural.”

Jiraiya asks, “Did she…?”

Minato responds, “You really have to ask that question, Jiraiya-sensei?”

Jiraiya responds, with a nod, “Point taken, Minato.”

Just then Tsunade’s head pops out of the hole made in the window and she shouts out, with a very sweet tone, “Ooh, you are just too good to me, Minato-kun. Sorry for that Minato-kun! I’ll promise to make it up to you!” Tsunade blows him a seductive and sly kiss before she gets back inside.

Jiraiya asks Minato, “Did Kushina do that too?”

Minato says, with a nod, “Yep.”

Jiraiya says, with a grin, “Guess you are looking forward to that again.”

Minato responds, annoyed, “Shut up, Jiraiya-sensei.” Jiraiya shrugs as Minato swims out of the pool and prepares to head off to wash himself off.

(About one month later on)

Back inside of their home, Minato and Tsunade are together in which Minato blushes as he notices that Tsunade is wearing only a green apron and her high-heeled open-toed sandals causing Minato to be curious as he puts his food and drink in front of them.

Tsunade asks, “What are you so suspicious for?”

Minato tells Tsunade, “You never dressed in such a ‘fashion’ before, Tsunade.”

Tsunade responds, “Hello! I’m pregnant! Maybe I’m feeling horny!”

Minato replies, nervously, “Okay.”

Minato looks at the food and drink and Tsunade tells Minato, “Geez, Minato. You are acting as if I poisoned your food or something.”

Minato tells Tsunade, “Sorry, but when you said that word, it does make me nervous. Your mood swings are…really something.”
Tsunade responds, “Well, excuse me. Who was the guy that got me knocked up, Minato?”

Minato says, with a sigh, “Right.”

Tsunade says, with a smile, “Well, you have to admit that I’m extreme and my mood swings would be so. And you would be cautious after I…knocked or threw you out of the windows so many times when my mood swings piss me off.”

Minato says, “I’m sorry.”

Tsunade says, with a smile, “Look, it’s no problem, Minato. Just eat and let’s forget it.” Minato does so and he starts to eat in which he doesn’t detect anything wrong with food. After he swallows his food, he takes his drink and swallows a good portion of it. He then eats more and takes more drink close to the same time causing Tsunade’s eyebrow to go up curious. When he swallows, nothing seems to happen and Minato then starts to feel a bit woozy.

Minato asks, “What?”

Tsunade asks, curiously, “Is something wrong?”

Minato says, wiping his forehead, “I’m getting really hot.”

Tsunade responds, “Really, Minato? It isn’t hot in here.”

Minato asks, “Tsunade-chan, what…?” Minato grunts out as he feels a ‘weird sensation and tightness’ in-between his legs and he removes his pants in which he grunts to see his hard member in-between his legs not only become erect, but become a massive and huge 11 inches! Before Minato could say or do anything, Tsunade strips off her apron, takes his manhood into her hands, and starts to suck it like an erotic popsicle causing Minato to grunt in pleasure as waves of pleasure go through his body. The immense pleasure was so quick and powerful that his mind clouds over which is shown his eyes becomes slit-like immediately.

Tsunade starts to pleasure herself and she thinks, “Sorry, Minato-kun, but I’m really horny and I need your ‘little man’ to be a ‘big man’ right now. I’m sorry to be such a slut…Well, actually, I’m not right now.” Tsunade continues to pleasure him in her current manner in which Minato, in his hazy filled mind, puts his hands on her head and allows her to continue to suck him off. Tsunade then stimulates him to a point where Minato experiences and he grunts as he releases an inhuman amount of his hot seed into her mouth and throat in which Tsunade managed to swallow it all. However, when she is done and she takes Minato’s manhood, which is still fully erect, out of her mouth, she yelps as Minato tackles her to the ground and starts to make hot love to her with his manhood pounding in and out of her womb which is protecting the still growing baby within her.

Minato grunts out, “Tsunade…what…do…to me…?”
Tsunade responds, moaning out in pleasure, “Sorry, Minato-kun…when I said…that I was horny…I meant it…I put a special formula…that could only be activated when you drank your drink…and eat your food at the same time…!!” However, Tsunade doesn’t any more chance to speak when Minato kisses her hungrily on the lips as he continues to pound into her. He roughly fondles her breasts and as he and Tsunade continues to make hot love, Jiraiya is sneaking a peek in his usual manner, but unlike most people and even ninja, Tsunade and Minato notice him.

Minato grunts out, in a lustful animalistic tone, “Jiraiya-sensei…being himself…!!”

Tsunade moans out, “Just leave him…Minato-kun…we’ll kill him…later…!!” Tsunade’s mind becomes hazy and woozy in which she feels like she is in paradise and she loses all ability to think with the major hazy in her mind, but it is not just the pleasure from her husband. The cocktail that she had put inside of him caused the fluids in him to gain an ‘effect’ on females when they ‘exchange fluids’ and it makes Tsunade a little more ‘open to suggestion’ as long as the stuff is in her system. Tsunade shrieks and moans erotically as her husband continues to make hot love to her and Jiraiya takes it all in knowing that sooner or later, he might get killed by one or both of them. Minato forces Tsunade on all fours and even tackles her to the ground as he pounds his hard member into her womb causing her breasts to rub against the floor in which her body has become ultra-sensitive sending more pleasure into her body. Tsunade is rocked by seven orgasms while Minato fills her womb three times in which Tsunade is ready to collapses.

Minato commands her, in a lustful tone, “No, Tsunade-chan. Up on your hands and feet, my Tsunade-chan.”

Tsunade responds, with a complete blissful expression on her face, “Yes, Minato-kun…” Somehow regaining her strength, Tsunade gets back on her hands and knees and she moans as Minato, his still erect manhood still deep in her womb, starts to thrust his hard member in and out of her womb once more. For an incredible three days, Minato and Tsunade continues on these love making sessions only to stop for eating, sleeping, and bathing in which they had some ‘fun’ in the bath. Jiraiya was overjoyed to get plenty of ‘research material’ for his books, but Tsunade and Minato used the bait of his habit of doing ‘research’ at hot springs to trap him, destroy his material, and wedged him to the highest pole in the village.

(Around five months later on)

Within the village, we are heading for the hospital as Sakura and Shizune have Tsunade lying on a mobile bed with Minato following in which Tsunade groans as the entire birthing process is starting.

Shizune tells Tsunade, “My lady, take it easy.”

Tsunade yells out, angrily, “Take it easy! TAKE IT EASY?! YOU FUCKING GIVE BIRTH TO TWINS AND THEN TELL ME TO TAKE IT EASY, YOU SHORT BREASTED BITCH OF A STUDENT!!! AT LEAST SAKURA HAS GAINED A GOOD SIZED CHEST TO SHOW FROM HER PRINCESS GOWN!!!”

Shizune says, starting whine and tears coming out of her eyes, “My lady…”

Sakura blushes madly and she tells Shizune, “Shizune, you know that our lady is just going through the ‘joys’ of giving birth.”

Tsunade shouts out, “JOY?! YOU THINK THAT THIS IS JOY! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT HUSBAND OF MINE, I’M GOING TO GIVE HIM A POUNDING THAT MADE WHAT I DID TO JIRAIYA A LOVE TAP!!!”

Minato gets a bit of distance away from Tsunade and he thinks, nervously, “What the heck was I thinking making her pregnant?”

Sakura tells Minato, with a smile, “Don’t worry, Minato-sama, our lady won’t do that to you. I know that she really doesn’t mean what she says.”

Shizune tells Sakura, with a smile, “You should know since you gave birth to Naruto’s and your daughter around one year ago.”

Sakura responds, with a blush on her cheeks, “Don’t remind me.”

Shizune asks, “Anyway, how is the marriage preparations going?”

Tsunade roars out, slams her first into a wall, creating a good sized crater in it, and she screams out, “YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL WENCHES!!! I TRAIN YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!!! WHEN I GET THESE KIDS OUT OF ME, I’M GOING TO TEACH YOU, YOUR FINAL LESSONS!!”

Sakura and Shizune winch in fear and Sakura tells Tsunade, nervously, “Now, my lady, this is no way to talk to one of the future princesses of our world.”

Tsunade responds, with an enraged tone while grunt in pain, “YOU ARE A PRINCESS, HUH? LET ME GIVE YOU CROWN ON YOUR FAT FOREHEAD, SAKURA!!!”

Sakura swallows a lot of air and she says, nervously, “Get her into her room now!”

Shizune says, with a nervous nod, “Right, Sakura!” Tsunade grunts and groans as they get her into a special room where a group of doctors and nurses were assembling since she was the former Fifth Hokage and very highly respected like the Hokage before her, but after they get her inside, one of the nurses comes flying through the window with a huge crash.

A group of ANBU arrive on the scene and one of them asks Minato, “Fourth Hokage-sama, what just happened?”

Minato responds, nervously, “That would be my wife, Tsunade, about to give birth.” The ANBU look at each other in which while we can’t see their faces, you can tell that they are nervous.

One of them replies, nervously, “Congratulations. I’m sure that your son is glad to have new baby brothers or sisters.”

Minato asks, with a glare, “Wait! How do you know that Tsunade is having more than one child?”

The ANBU look at each other nervously and one of them replies, nervously, “Jiraiya-sama, sir.”

Minato thinks in his mind, annoyed, “Jiraiya-sensei and I are going to have to have a long talk.” Within the special room, Tsunade is inside of a hot spring in which Sakura, wearing a pink bikini and G-string and Shizune, wearing a black one-piece bathing suit, are in the pool/tub with Tsunade as they help her give birth.

Shizune tells Tsunade, “Okay, my lady. You need to push.”

Tsunade shouts out, “I’M PUSHING!! I’M PUSHING!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT I’M FUCKING DOING?!”

One of the doctors says, in a slight scolding tone, “My lady, please.” However, Tsunade gives a ‘killer look’ and the doctor gives a nervous look, but before he could even think of escaping, Tsunade grabs him by the throat and throws him into the wall, knocking him out cold, causing everyone else to become nervous.

Tsunade yells out, strongly, “DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO FUCKING LECTURE ME?!!”

The other doctors and nurse wildly and nervously shake their heads and Sakura shouts out, “My lady, do you want you want to have the children or not?!”

Tsunade shouts out, angrily, “FINE, PINKY!!!” Tsunade screams out as she pushes out and slowly, but surely, a blond haired baby come out of Tsunade’s womb.

Shizune says, “That’s it, my lady! We see the head!”

Tsunade yells out, “SHUT UP, SHIZUNE! I’M TRYING TO FOCUS HERE! I’M REALLY GETTING THE URGE TO THROW SOMEONE!!!”

Sakura says, nervously, “Okay, ignore Shizune, my lady. Just keep going.” Tsunade then continues on and the blond haired baby boy comes out in which they immediately get the boy out of the water after the cut the placenta and other stuff needed to be done in which Shizune wraps the baby in a blanket.

Tsunade shouts out, “WHAT ABOUT MY OTHER BABY?!!”

Sakura responds, “Yes! Yes! We’ll get to him or her!” Immediately, Tsunade screams out as another blond haired baby boy comes out of Tsunade’s womb in a slow and steady fashion with the head, the body, and finally, the legs in which Sakura grabs him, gets him out of the water, and cuts the placenta as well as do everything else to complete the medical procedures to do during childbirth. Immediately, they gently slap the babies causing them to cry to ensure that they were alive and well in which they used advanced medical scanners on both of them.

One of the nurses say, “Based on this, they are both completely healthy.”

Sakura goes over to make sure and she says, with a warm smile, “Yes, they are.”

Shizune tells Tsunade, “Congratulations, my lady. You have identical twin boys.”

The staff claps their hands and Tsunade says, weakly, “Just get me out of here and onto a bed so I can have my children in my arms.”

Shizune says, with a nod, “Right away!” Immediately, the staff help Tsunade out of the pool, onto a comfortable bed, and had her two newborn son in her arms in which Minato comes into the room.

Minato tells Tsunade, “They are so handsome, Tsunade-chan. Naruto is going to love his new baby brothers.”
Tsunade says, with a smile, “I know.”

Shizune asks Tsunade, “What are you going to name them?”

Tsunade responds, “Dan and Nawaki.”

Sakura asks, “After your first love and your brother?”

Tsunade says, with a nod, “Yes, Sakura. They would be honored.”

Minato says, with a nod, “I know that they would.” Tsunade and Minato share a kiss and he is glad that they may never have to go through this again while Tsunade prepares to breast feed her new sons in which she can’t help to enjoy her new life with her new children.

(15 years afterwards)

In the massive mega metropolis that the Leaf Village has become, Tsunade is relaxing on the beach in a very skimpy green bikini while holding two baby girls in her arms, both of whom have blond hair, but one has blue eyes and the other chestnut brown eyes.

Tsunade tells the blue eyed baby, “Isn’t it wonderful, Naruko-chan?”

The blue eyed baby giggles as Minato comes over and he says, “This is a wonderful family outing, Tsunade.”

Tsunade says, with a nod, “No kidding. Celebrating our sons’ recent promotion to Jonin, the birth of our wonderful daughters, Naruko and Miyaki…”

Minato says, with a grin, “And our daughter-in-law becoming the leader of the alliance of our planet and Earth with another daughter-in-law taking over the throne of our planet as the new queen.”

Tsunade says, “I think that Queen Hinata is a perfect name and a perfect job for her.”

Minato says, with a nod, “Yes, she is perfect.”

Tsunade says, with a smirk, “Proud that your son brought peace and may have a ‘huge destiny’ of protectors and rulers in the future.”

Minato says, with a smile, “I’m not sure if I enjoy how Naruto got all of his wives, but they are what they are and they truly love each other a lot, Tsunade-chan.” Minato sits by Tsunade and she nuzzles him as Minato wraps his arms around her.

Tsunade asks, “Do you miss Kushina?”

Minato responds, “I always do, Tsunade. However, I don’t regret my choice.”

Tsunade responds, with a grin, “You are going to have to explain that to Kushina in the afterlife when we join her centuries later on.”

Minato tells Tsunade, sarcastically, “That’s nice, Tsunade.”

Tsunade replies, with a grin, “Just preparing you for the future.”

Minato tells Tsunade, “I think that Kushina will understand, Tsunade.”

Tsunade says, with a nod, “I know. I miss her too, Minato.”

Minato says, “We will see her again someday.”

(Several centuries later)

Deep within some kind of ‘white void’ or ‘white space’, there is a luxury castle that rivals the Taj Mahal in such luxury and the castle combines mixtures of Medieval European and Feudal Japanese along with modern day luxury mansions used by the rich. Within the luxury castle, there is a luxurious bedroom with a massive bed where we find Minato and Tsunade, both of whom still look in their twenties to thirties, are with a woman that looks to be in her twenties to thirties in which she has long flowing red hair, violet eyes, and a gorgeous and strong female super-model body. All three of them are in the nude, covered by a blanket, and they are engaged in a three-way kiss.

When they break off the kiss, Minato asks, “How long has it been?”

The red haired woman responds, “How would I know, you know? All I remember is nothing, but you banging the brains out of me and Tsunade-sensei.”

Minato responds, with a smile, “It’s your fault, Kushina-chan. You are the one that put that stuff in my food like Tsunade did so many centuries ago.”

Tsunade retorts, “Your fault for knocking me up with Dan and Nawaki, Minato.”

The red haired woman, revealed to be none other than Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto’s mother, replies, “Hey, you think that I’ve forgive you for seducing my husband, Tsunade-sensei?”

Tsunade responds, with a smirk, “You were dead Kushina.”

Kushina replies, with a smile, “Yeah, I know that. But you can’t help to be overprotective of your husband, you know?”

Tsunade replies, “Our husband, Kushina. The very same husband that kept ravaging us for days on end even through time only has meaning when we make it.”

Minato yells out, “You were the ones that spiked my food!”

Kushina says, with a grin, “That’s just being me, you know.”

Minato says, “And we know where Naruto got his pranking from.”

Kushina says, with a sigh, “I wish that he never got my verbal ticks and temper, but it is an Uzumaki trait after all. He didn’t get my red hair, so, he had to have something from my Uzumaki genes other than his stamina and life-span.”
Tsunade says, “And chakra chains.” Just then a lot of babies crying are heard and the three of them sigh as they get up, put on some undergarments, and look to the various cribs.

Minato asks, “How many kids do we have now?”

Kushina asks, “Other than the ones in here?”

Tsunade says, with a sigh, “I really don’t want to know. I thought that after Naruko and Miyaki that I was done with my children, but being permanent young for one thing might have changed those plans.”

Kushina says, with a smile, “Anyway, we’ve got ours and our sons’ ‘bundles of joy’ to take care of you know.” Minato, Tsunade, and Kushina sigh as they go over to the cribs as they prepare to take care of the various babies inside for what seems like an eternity to come, but with a snap of Minato’s fingers, the room transforms into a luxurious beach and garden in which they get the finest foods, milk, and atmosphere to take care of the children and the three of them can’t help to enjoy their ‘baby blues’ for the years to come.

End of Story 3

And that’s the end of that story, everyone! I know that was a pretty short story, but these are one-shots to tell a story and they don’t have to be long to tell that story. However, you have to watch out, these one-shot tales from the Sailor Moon Shippuden will have ‘foreshadowing’ and possible minor spoilers for the future of the series. This is just fair warning to all of you, folks! Anyway, read and review and tell me what you think! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!