Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online II: SAO Shippuden ❯ Arc III: Chapter 19: Past and Present Struggles ( Chapter 37 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We are drawing to the twentieth chapter of this arc and yet, while we are getting closer to the end, we aren’t near the end, yet, folks! So, hold your horses, but I can assure you that there is going to be plenty of action, adventure, drama, and then some to keep you wanting more to read. Once again, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization.

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto,Queen’s Blade/Queen’s Gate, Gundam series, including Gundam Build Fighters, Sekirei, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Senran Kagura, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Dot-hack series, Log Horizon, Star Trek series, Stargate series, World of Warcraft series,Power Rangers series, Tron, Code Lyoko, Rave Master, Mouse, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction!Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense mature violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including firearms usage, mind-control, and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online II: SAO Shippuden

 

(Sword Art Online II music ‘Courage’ starts)

 

As the intro starts, we see images of swords go by and reflected on the blades of the swords are images of Suguha and Leafa with the final reflection from the blades of the sword are Rika, Lisbeth, SAO and ALO forms, Keiko, Silica, SAO and ALO forms, Shion, Sinon, GGO and ALO forms, Kotone, Philia, SAO/SAW and ALO forms, Hiyori, Kuro, and Lux.

 

The next shows Princess Selene then turning into a toddler Suguha Kirigaya, who then ‘ages’ into a 13-year-old Suguha Kirigaya, warping into Suguha Kirigaya of 15-16 years of age, then into Eternal Sailor Celestial, and finally, into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial. As Valkyrie Sailor Celestial turns to the skies to see some unseen sight, Rika, Keiko, Shion/Sailor Orion, Kotone, and Hiyori appear behind her.

 

Just then it turns into images of Ancient Egypt of Atem’s time, Atlantis, the original Domino City, Neo Domino City, and ALO before we see Suguha Kirigaya looking at a ‘shooting star’ before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before facing an unknown figure that uses the Seal of Orichalcos that surrounds her and her enemy.

 

Next, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze are seen in two separate images which change where Suguha, then Leafa, and finally, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial are using their kendo/sword techniques. Just then Rika/Lisbeth, Keiko/Silica, Shion/Sinon/Sailor Orion, Kotone/Philia, and Hiyori/Lux are seen before we see Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, using her sword techniques, is joined by Naruto, using his famous Shadow Clones and Rasengan, in this ‘fight demonstration’.

 

Then we find Valkyrie Sailor Moon walking slowly forward until she is face to face with Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and the two of them stare at each other before Valkyrie Sailor Celestial brings out Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with Valkyrie Sailor Moon brings out Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000) and Clearwing Fast Dragon (2500/2000) in which they go into an epic clash with Valkyrie Sailor Moon and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial clashing blades themselves.

 

The scene changes to Davis and Kazuto, looking a lot like his SAO avatar of Kirito, facing off against Naruto with Naruto bring out Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) and Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon (3000/2500) while Kazuto brings out Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity (4000/3500) and Davis brings out Shooting Star Dragon (3300/2500) along with the other Signer and Duel Dragons in which they launch into an epic titanic fight.

 

Just then we see Sailor Celestial, Sailor Orion, Lisbeth, Silica, Philia, and Lux engaged by a legion of opponents including monsters from ALO and Duel Monsters which they fight and defeat, but then a mysterious figure brings out the Divine Serpent used by Dartz, but Sailor Celestial, Lisbeth, and Silica bring out the three Legendary Dragons, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, and they transform into their true forms: The Legendary Knights of Atlantis where they defeat the Divine Serpent.

 

Naruto and Sailor Celestial are back to back surrounded by Sakura, Hinata, Rika, Keiko, Sailor Orion, Kotone, and Hiyori as a powerful circle brings for the three Aesir, Thor, Loki, and Odin as well as the three Egyptian God Monsters: Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra in which all of them unleash an incredible attack creating a massive bright light. From that light, Black-Winged Dragon (2800/1600) emerges along with the Crimson Dragon.

 

The scene then switches to images of Yugi Moto, Pharaoh Atem, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Dartz, and more before switching to our heroes and heroines with images of Neo Domino City, Aincrad/SAO, ALO, the Elemental Countries including the Leaf Village, and more as images of Suguha and Naruto from childhood into their current years are seen before Suguha turns into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and the two of them look into the distance.

 

Finally, we have different scenes where we see Naruto training and mastering the Rasengan, Leafa flying through the virtual skies of ALO, Serena becoming Sailor Moon for the first time, and leading to a scene with all of our heroes and heroines, joined by Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, racing towards some kind of unknown destination in which it finally stop at all of them assembled together flanked by Earth, Atlantis, and the Leaf Village in the background along with the Legendary Dragons/Knights, the Signer and Duel Dragons, the Aesir, and Egyptian God Monsters.

 

(Sword Art Online II music ‘Courage’ ends)

 

Arc III: Chapter 19: Past and Present Struggles

 

May 26, 2026, Kyoto City, Kyoto prefecture

 

Within Kyoto City, we are at a Shinto Shrine within the city where we find Suguha Kirigaya AKA Sailor Celestial, Suguha’s two Digimon partners, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Katsuragi, and the Crimson Squad are looking up with Suguha stunned to see none other than Aincrad, setting of death game of SAO, floating in the skies near Kyoto City through she isn’t the only one.

 

Mirai asks, “What the fuck is that?”

 

Yomi says, “That looks familiar.”

 

Haruka says, “It should be. That’s Aincrad.”

 

Homura asks, shocked, “You are fucking me?!”

 

Haruka says, with a sly smile, “I think that’s Naruto-kun’s job.”

 

Sakura says, with a blush, “This isn’t the time, Haruka.”

 

Katsuragi asks, “Are you sure that it is that place?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “That’s Aincrad all right. I don’t know how I know exactly, but I know that’s it. Somehow, she found the ‘original Aincrad’, the one from the Silver Millennium, and merged it with the one from SAO.”

 

Mirai says, stunned, “You’re kidding!”

 

Suguha says, “I wish that I was, and I can’t fully believe it. I don’t know how she could get the power to fuse a real-life place with something from the virtual world. Much less bring the place in the ‘virtual realm’ to the ‘real world’ in the first place.”

 

Hinata asks Naruto, “Naruto-kun, do you think she…?”

 

Naruto says, “Maybe, Hinata-chan.”

Suzume says, “And if she did use THAT, it is more powerful than we could have imagined.”

 

Lunamon asks, curiously, “That?”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”

 

Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and the Crimson Squad look at each other and Homura says, “Okay, we’ll tell you, but it is going hard for you to believe.”

 

Mirai says, “Because we still freaking can’t completely believe it and we don’t completely understand it.”

 

Suguha asks, “You mean that ‘thing’ that you mentioned earlier?”

 

Sakura tells Suguha, “That’s right, Suguha. You are going to need to have an open mind about this.”

 

Suguha responds, “I’m not going to have an open mind? If you know all about what I and the others have been through since SAO, you really are going to say that?”

 

Homura says, with a nod, “Good point.”

 

Suzume says, “However, I think that this discussion is best talked somewhere else.” Suzume then looks at the comatose forms of Lin and Lang and she says, “These two have proven that we can’t have a ‘private moment’ around here. However, we have a place where we can discuss this safely.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “You can trust us, Suguha-chan.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah, I do. But…”

 

As Suguha looks up at Aincrad, Naruto tells her, “You know this kind of situation. The main villain or, in this case, villainess, builds the ‘final battlefield’ to make it a ‘grand production’ for their revenge or whatever.”

 

Sakura says, “Like the typical villain, they are going to take time to set up their ‘grand production’ which usually gives the heroes and heroines the time to plan a counterstroke through sometimes, it is usually a bit of luck that the heroes and heroines beat the villain.”

 

Agumon (Suguha) says, with a nod, “Yeah, boss. You know how it is.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Yeah, I guess so.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Okay, follow me.”

 

Lunamon asks, looking at the unconscious forms of Lin and Lang, “What about them?”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “We already informed the authorities about them.”

 

Mirai says, “Now, let’s get the fuck out of here!” Suguha and her two Digimon partners nod their heads in agreement and the group starts to head off.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “I hope that everyone else is okay.”

 

May 26, 2026, Kyoto prefecture

 

Joining with Suguha’s friends/family/allies, they are in the center of chaos of the ‘reforming/rebirth’ of Aincrad near Kyoto City where they are facing Yuuko in which two of the former Signers, Leo and Luna, who are also SAO survivors are looking at the castle with shock and quite a bit of horror.

 

Leo says, stunned, “Oh, man…”

 

Luna says, nervously, “I…I can’t believe it.”

 

Jack says, plainly, “Well, that’s clinches it for me. That’s Aincrad all right.”

 

Crow says, sarcastically, “Obviously, Jack.”

 

Akiza hugs Luna, gently, and she says, “Easy, Luna.” Akiza and plenty of the others glare at Yuuko, who has a completely impassive look on her face.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “That place…it is SAO’s Aincrad…I can feel it…the death…”

 

Sailor Neptune looks at Sailor Saturn and she asks, concerned, “Firefly?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Remember, Neptune, she is the Sailor Soldier of Death. She might be ‘sensitive’ to such things. I can tell that Firefly is exactly right. I can feel the dark emotions that filled SAO’s Aincrad from the two years of that horror. It is the same feeling that I got during what happened at Yuna’s concert when Aincrad appeared in the skies.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “Ditto.”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, angrily, “You have some nerve!”

 

Yuuko says, with a plain tone, “It is necessary. To get what I desire, I need the place of my brother’s death because this is where it began. The death of dreams…the death of hopes…and the death of the people themselves. So many possibilities…to make a new world.”

 

Kazuto asks, confused, “Make a new world?” Those words brought quite a bit of fear to certain members of our heroes and heroines.

 

Yuuko says, “Yes. I have acquired power. Power beyond any of you. And I will soon have what I desire.”

 

Kazuto asks, sternly, “Is this what your brother have wanted?”

 

Yuuko tells Kazuto, giving Kazuto a look of annoyance, “Don’t talk as if you know him.”

 

Kazuto says, taking out a familiar device, “Actually, I do.” Kazuto then activates the device and the ‘projection’ of Yugo appears out of the device.

 

Yuuko gasps as she recognizes her brother and Yuuko says, “It…It can’t be…”

 

Yugo tells Yuuko, “Yes, Yuuko, it’s me.”

 

Yuuko is shocked for a few seconds and she then respond, in a dangerous plain tone with anger in her eyes, “What kind of trick is this? You are starting to irritate me.”

 

Yugo says, in a pleading tone, “It is no trick! It’s me, sister! You can’t forget the time when we first got the NervGears and played our first adventure game where we smiled together in and after the game.”

 

Yuuko says, shocked, “It…It is you…”

 

Kazuto says, “While all of the players that died in SAO had their brains destroyed, we found out later on that their minds were also scanned and kept in a black box within the SAO servers.”

 

Yugo says, “They didn’t want to keep us trapped in there, so, they sent us into a ‘digital world’ created from the vast data from game worlds especially the emerging virtual worlds created from the seeds. It is called Rainbow Gardens. It is where I have been for a good amount of time, Yuuko.” Yugo says, “Suguha came me and told me what has been happening. Yuuko, please you need to stop.” Yuuko doesn’t say a word for several seconds and plenty of the others can’t help to wonder.

 

However, Yuuko retorts, plainly, “Why do you think that I would stop?” Yuuko says, plainly and her eyes filled with determination, “Look at you now. What life is this? Trapped in a virtual world as you were before you died. Your body has long been destroyed and no way to come back to us. Plus, have you ever thought of coming back? At least to give father and I some comfort? It seems like you preferred a virtual world to your own family.”

 

As a powerful dark violet aura surrounds her, Yugo yells out, “No, sister! What are you saying?!”

 

Yuuko then gives a sigh, causing her to say to Yugo, in a plain tone, “Or maybe you didn’t know what to say. How could you say anything to us with your body destroyed? SAO still killed you in one form or another. Your life is gone.”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, annoyed, “Damn it! Listen to reason!”

 

Yuuko responds, with a dark plain tone, “And why should I listen to you? To you that support the one who’s family destroyed mine. And the one that betrayed me in more ways than you. She has the power to do ANYTHING and I mean, ANYTHING, but she refuses to use it. Suguha could give my brother his life back. He did it for Yuna.”

 

Sailor Star asks, stunned, “How…?”

 

Yuuko replies, interrupting Sailor Star, “Have you forgotten? I’ve been keeping pretty close tabs on you.”

 

Sailor Orion says, plainly, “Not close enough.” Sailor Orion then fires an arrow straight for Yuuko’s leg, but Yuuko easily uses her ‘dark aura’ to negate the attack.

 

Yuuko asks, plainly, “Seriously?”

 

Davis says, strongly, “That thing with Yuna-san was only a one-time thing with technology from UNI-SHOCKER! It can’t be used anymore!”

 

Tai tells Davis, “Don’t bother, Davis! I don’t think she is in the mood for listening.”

 

Yuuko responds, “You are right. I’m NOT in the mood for listening. And it doesn’t matter if the technology works only once or not. It won’t matter once the new world starts.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, in disbelief, “What makes you think that you can create ‘a new world’?”

 

Yuuko says, with a plain tone, “Simple. I possess a power that rivals even Suguha herself. A power that rivals the power of Sailor Celestial.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Pluto says, in disbelief, “That…That’s not possible!”

 

Yuuko tells Sailor Pluto, “You, all of people, say that? You, who have lived in a place where you can watch all events of history, for about one thousand years, says those words? You should know better.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Oh, yeah? How did you get this power?”

 

Yuuko says, “You will find out soon enough. Thanks to you, especially the two of them, I’ve been gathering duel energy necessary to empower what I need to bring my plan to fruition.”

 

There are more gasps and Yolei asks, “Say what?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sneer, “I thought so. There was more to those duels than trying to take us out.”

 

Yuuko says, with a plain tone, “There was more to my plans than just base revenge. I am no fool. Revenge alone will only lead to failure. There must be purpose…true purpose in such ‘madness’. And the new world to come will allow my brother to walk this world once more and our family…our dreams will be fulfilled.” Yuuko says, with a glare, “But first, I will have my brother’s mind back.”

 

Kazuto tells Yuuko, “I think not. I’m going to keep Yugo-san safe from you.”

 

Yuuko’s eyes narrow, dangerous, and she says, with a dark dangerous plain tone in her voice, “You would say that I would HARM my brother? You have…”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone and interrupting Yuuko, “Physically harm him, no. However, right now, Yugo isn’t in the mood of going with you while you are the way that you are.” Kazuto and Yuuko look at Yugo, who has a pleading look in his eyes.

 

Yugo says, pleadingly, “Sister…”

 

Yuuko then says, “Fine. As you wish.” Before the others could react, they are slammed by a powerful ‘dark electrical shock’ that knocks them to the ground, hard! Yuuko says, with a dark plain tone, “No one shall deny me, my family. Especially not you, ‘Black Swordsman’.” Yuuko then puts her right hand/arm forward and unleashes a powerful dark beam of energy right at Kazuto.

 

Sailor Star says, seeing this and with great panic in her voice, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, fearfully, “Look out!”

 

Hiyori, Rika, and Keiko say in unison, horrified, “No!” On instinct, Keiko manages to roll in-between the attack and Kazuto.

 

When Kazuto sees this, he yells out, fearfully, “Keiko, no!”

 

Keiko holds her arms out and she says, “I won’t let you harm, Kirito!” Just before the attack hits, Keiko starts to glow, but no one notices as the attack seems to collide with her causing a strong explosion.

 

Sailor Star yells out, horrified, “Silica-chan!”

 

Kotone, Hiyori, and Rika shout out, horrified, “Keiko!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, horrified, “No!”

 

Kazuto says, shocked and horrified, “Keiko!” There was a lot of smoke from the area where Keiko was seemly hit by the attack, but then a powerful burst of flames came from that area and when the flames dispelled, everyone is shocked to see Keiko, however, she was different than she was before.

 

Keiko has cat-like ears like Silica’s ALO avatar coming out of her scalp, she is wearing a gorgeous red and white Miko kimono with golden rings around her wrists, two brown-gold cat-like tails coming out of her tailbone area, and a pair of classic Japanese sandals on her feet.

 

A lot of the others were surprised, and Hiyori asks, “Keiko?”

 

Keiko looks over herself and she asks, stunned, “What? What has happened to me?”

 

Yolei asks, stunned, “What the heck happened to her?”

 

Rika says, shocked, “That’s what I want to know!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “This must have been the power that Keiko absorbed at that former UNI-SHOCKER facility.” Sailor Uranus says, amazed, “Wow. It’s powerful.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “Really, Uranus-papa?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “Yes, it is. I don’t detect any corrupting nature in that power, but it doesn’t mean that it isn’t dangerous. It is a raw elemental and spiritual power in which its ‘nature’ is determined by the person wielding it.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “How can you tell?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a plain tone, “It is a fire elemental as its elemental power.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “And as Sailor Mars, your element is fire and it is making your spiritual able to determine its ‘nature’ better.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a smile, “Yep. And Uranus is right. That power is incredible.” Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, seriously, “But it can also be dangerous for Keiko. She is a young girl that went through a ‘nasty time’ in the form of SAO, through not all of it was terrible, but she is a young girl, unused to having power like us, wielding incredible power now.”

 

Yuuko says, “Well, this is…unexpected and annoying.”

 

Sailor Moon’s voice booms out, “And you will find this painful!” Yuuko turns to Sailor Moon only to scream when slammed by a powerful strike by VALHALLAN Valkyrie Sailor Moon causing her to be sent into a nearby boulder created when she recreated Aincrad causing a lot of earth from all around to be ‘displaced’.

 

Davis yells out, surprised by this action, “Whoa!” Plenty of the others are also shocked by Sailor Moon’s action in which they look to see a VERY DISPLEASED look on Sailor Moon’s face, nicely speaking.

 

Mimi says, a bit nervously, “She looks mad.”

 

Tuxedo Mask looks at Sailor Moon and he thinks in his mind, concerned, “Serena…?” Tuxed o Mask wasn’t the only one concerned about Sailor Moon’s ‘displeased’ look with both Kazuto and Sailor Star look at Sailor Moon with concern on their faces, but none of them notice the ‘dark tint’ in Sailor Moon’s eyes. On the meanwhile, Yuuko stumbles back to her feet and the slightly bleeding cut on her head due to the attack quickly heals up.

 

Yuuko says, with a plain tone, “You will pay for that one.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with out-of-character sneer, “Don’t bet on that.”

 

Yuuko says, “We shall see, Tsukino.”

 

Yuuko teleports away and Yugo yells out, pleadingly, “Sister, wait!” However, it was too late and Yuuko was gone. Soon after, Sailor Moon falls to her right knee with Tuxedo Mask running over to her.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’m…okay.”

 

Sailor Mars says, sternly, “Doesn’t see that way to me. What’s the big idea going ‘Valkyrie level three’ like that? You know how power draining that form is, Meatball Head!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a weak smile, “I guess that I wasn’t thinking, Pyro.”

 

Hiyori asks Keiko, “Are you okay, Keiko?”

 

Keiko says, with a nod, “Yes, I feel fine. In fact, I feel better than fine.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Easy there, Keiko. Mars might be right that the power that you have isn’t dangerous, but like she said, this is a raw elemental and spiritual power. And that means that it is a power that’s only safe or dangerous based on the person using it.”

 

Rika says, “Well, Keiko is the nicest person that we know.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “True, but powers like these depend on the mental and emotional state of the user. If Keiko is focused and her emotions are positive, the power is protective and safe. However, if she loses control of her emotions or falls into ‘negative emotions’, like anger or despair of example, the power then becomes destructive and dangerous. The power itself isn’t dangerous, it is the user of the power that can make it dangerous based on the user.”

 

Sailor Star asks, confused, “Why does Silica-chan have cat ears like her ALO avatar does? And cat tails? Two of them?”

 

Keiko asks, confused, “Huh?” Keiko then feels her own ears, yelps at feeling her cat-like ears, and she looks behind her causing her to gasp at see the two cat-like tails coming out of her tailbone area.

 

Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “Nekomata?”

 

A lot of the others look at Sailor Sun and Gatomon asks, curiously, “Nekomata? You mean the two-tailed cat spirit in myth and legend here?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “Yeah, I think that you are right. Nekomata are greatly connected to fire, but they are connected to ‘spiritual fire’.”

 

Just then a cold shiver runs down Keiko’s spine and she starts to shake causing Kotone to ask, “Keiko, are you okay?”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “I feel…a lot of ‘bad stuff’…coming from Aincrad…”

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Bad stuff? From Aincrad?”

 

Leo asks, “What does she mean?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Keiko’s new powers must include new spiritual senses like Mars’ and mine. Nekomata are greatly linked to spirits since plenty of our myths and legends tell of them being necromancers.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “She must be detecting the dark and negative emotions that comes from SAO’s Aincrad since both that Aincrad and the one from the Silver Millennium have been fused together. It seems like that the dark and negative emotions still linger even now.”

 

Kazuto thinks in her mind, solemnly, “That’s not surprising.”

 

As Sailor Uranus sees Keiko shaking, Sailor Uranus says, “Let’s get Keiko out of here. She isn’t used to her power including her new ‘sensory abilities’. The dark and negative emotions coming from Aincrad could overwhelm her.”

 

As the others look at Keiko, who starts to shake even more, Matt says, “Yeah, it is a good idea.”

 

Agumon says, “She is shaking like a leaf.”

 

Hiyori tells Keiko, hugging her, “Easy, Keiko. We’re here.”


Keiko says, with a nervous smile, “Right, Hiyori. I…I’ll be okay.”

 

Joey says, “Hold on! What about Serenity, Tea, and Tristan? We can’t leave them!”

 

Duke tells Joey, pointing to Aincrad, “Haven’t you been following what’s going on? That’s a big fat trap! Plus, do you have any way of getting up there without them?”

 

When Duke motions to our heroes and heroines, Yugi says, “Duke’s right, Joey. We can’t just rush in there.”

 

Crow tells Joey, “Your friend is right, Joey. There is nothing that you can do right now. Plus, how would your sister feel if you were captured?” Joey snarls, knowing that Crow has a point.

 

Matt says, “Come on, everyone. Let’s get out of here.”

 

The others nod their heads in agreement and Kazuto takes the device containing Yugo’s ‘mind’ in which Yugo tells Kazuto, solemnly, “Sorry, Kirito.”

 

Kazuto responds, “It isn’t your fault. To be honest, I had a feeling that this wouldn’t work.” Yugo looks at Kazuto and he says, “Personally, I think that she has ‘dived’ too far to be stopped by just words. Your sister looked in the abyss…and she blinked, Yugo-san.” Yugo gives a solemn look and Kazuto says, “However, Sugu had a point. It doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t have you tried to talk to her to convince her to stop this even if we had a feeling that it wouldn’t work. If we gave up hope so easily, how could we have gone on in SAO? It is that hope that kept us going.”

 

Yugo says, with a smile, “Yeah, it was.”

 

Kazuto tells Yugo, “We’ll try our best to stop her without ‘going too far’. But there is a lot on the line based on what she says.”

 

Yugo tells Kazuto, with a solemn nod, “I know, Kirito. And thank you for trying.” Kazuto nods his head, but he looks up to the reborn castle floating in the skies over the Kyoto region of Japan with a lot of mixed emotions in them in which plenty of the others, especially SAO survivors of the group, feel the same way.

 

May 26, 2026, Japanese countryside

 

Within the mountainous countryside of the main island of Japan, the island of Honshu, we find a large village similar in style to the ninja villages in Naruto’s, Sakura’s, and Hinata’s home world, known as the Elemental Countries in a valley surrounded by tall mountains. Within the center of the village, Katsuragi yells out in excitement as she jumps into a massive hot spring making an immense splash where Homura and Haruka, both of whom having bathing towels wrapped around their forms, were relaxing.

 

Homura yells out, “Hey!”

 

Katsuragi says, excitedly, “Awesome! This is a blast!”

 

Haruka says, with a sigh, “It isn’t like you haven’t done such a thing, Homura.” Homura yelps and gives a nervous rub of her scalp before Katsuragi splashes her with hot spring water.

 

Katsuragi says, with a grin, “Now, you are all washed up!”

 

Homura says, with a wicked smile, “Oh, yeah?!” Soon enough, the two of them were splashing each other with hot spring water with Haruka giving an annoyed look at the two of them. On the meanwhile, within what looks like a Japanese Feudal castle/palace, Suguha is talking with her mother on her smartphone.

 

Suguha says, “I know, mom. Oh, you saw the report?” Suguha sigh and she says, “Yes, mom. It is ‘that kind of business’ and I’m involved.” After Suguha listens to her mother, Suguha says, with a sigh, “I know that you are worried, mom. But don’t worry, nothing is going to happen to Kazuto and me this time. We’ll be okay. I’m with friends right now, mom. I’ll catch you later. Bye.” Suguha ‘hangs up’ her phone and she look at Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Suzume, and her two Digimon partners.

 

Hinata asks, “Is your mother okay?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “She is at work. But Aincrad appearing near Kyoto is big news.”

 

Sakura says, with a plain tone, “But that’s not surprising.”


Suguha says, nodding her head in agreement, “No kidding.”

 

Suzume tells Suguha, “So?”

 

Suguha responds, “Okay, I get what you said.” Suguha says, looking down at a computer tablet screen, “It is pretty hard for me to believe.”

 

Sakura says, “You know it.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Suguha asks, “So, you truly don’t get what this…this creature is?”

 

Suzume says, shaking her head, “Not even close. All that we know that it is really powerful.”

 

Sakura says, “That’s an understatement, Suzume-sensei. This…is an entity that’s beyond the Egyptian God Monsters, the Sacred Beasts, the Aesir, Earthbound Immortals, and even the Crimson Dragon. We are talking about a ‘super god monster’ if that was possible.”

 

Naruto says, “Guess why that’s it’s name is ‘GOD’, Sakura-chan.”

 

Lunamon asks, stunned, “Is even something like this possible?”

 

Suguha says, with a shrug, “I can’t be sure, Lunamon.” Suguha says, looking at the tablet, “Genesis Omega Dragon…”

 

Suzume says, “Basically, it is a creature that rivals you, as Sailor Celestial, in power and potential, Suguha.”

 

Sakura says, “And that means it has the ability to ‘influence’ reality itself which could be an understatement in itself.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.”

 

Suguha asks, seriously, “Are you sure that Yuuko has it?”

 

Naruto responds, with a nod and serious tone, “Without question.”

 

Suguha says, slamming her fist on the table that the computer tablet is on, “Damn it! And we were helping her all along!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yeah. She used the duel energy that you had in her duel against her minions to help charge up Genesis Omega Dragon and then some through that might be part of it.”

 

Suzume tells Suguha, “She wants to get rid of you not just for revenge, but because you are the greatest threat to her plans. As the Sailor Scout of Reality, you might be the only one that can contain this creature, Suguha.”

 

Sakura tells Suguha, “Through you are also her greatest chance of reviving this thing, so, she must have had several plans to get the necessary energy from you.”

 

Agumon (Suguha) says, “And something tells me that she got it.”

 

Sakura tells Agumon (Suguha), “The floating castle in the skies above Kyoto agrees with you.”

 

Suguha asks, “So, what do I do now?”

 

Suzume says, “You learn sealing.”

 

Suguha gives a look of surprise and Hinata says, “Both you and G.O.D. have reality altering powers and we believe that means that you are the only one that can seal it with their powers.” Hinata takes out a box, and she then says to Suguha, pointing to the box that she took out, “We created this box with the combination of the most powerful sealing techniques of this world and our world, Suguha, but your power is necessary to contain it for good.”

 

Naruto says, “And then we can bury this thing WAY BELOW six feet under, believe it.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Mirai comes over and she says, “Hey, you think that we want to fuck with something that could erase our existence? Are you nuts? The only reason that bitch is using that power is because she is nuts and you know it!”

 

Hinata tells Suguha, “However, you have a right to be suspicious. Genesis Omega Dragon, with its power and all, can tempt practically anyone.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Seriously?”

 

Sakura tells Suguha, “Remember, Suguha, this isn’t just some power. This is an entity from a dimension of existence that we don’t understand with powers that alter the fabric of reality.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Do you even have an idea what it wants?”

 

Mirai retorts, with a glare and sarcastic tone, “Are you kidding me?”

 

Suguha says, with a shrug, “Thought I ask.”

 

Sakura tells Suguha, seriously, “Now, do you understand what needs to be done?”

 

Suguha responds, with a nod, “Yeah, I do. Yuuko needs to be stopped now.” Suguha says, “While I regret what happened between us, Yuuko is going too far and has to be stopped before everyone is hurt by her.”

 

Mirai says, “Well, it is finally time that went through that thick head of yours.”

 

Suguha looks at Mirai, annoyed, and Suzume says, “Anyway, we should get started right away. We have a ‘special area’ prepared for your training.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Special area?”

 

Suzume says, with a smile, “Yes. Learning how to seal isn’t going to be easy and it isn’t going to take a day, but we don’t have the time. We have a way to make the time.” Suguha gives a confused look while Naruto and Sakura gave confident smiles on their faces.

 

May 27, 2026, Japan, Kyoto Prefecture

 

Back with the others, we find them together with Yugi, Joey, Duke, and the former Signers inside of country house in the countryside with the Kyoto Prefecture area.

 

Akiza says, amazed, “This is quite nice.”

 

Leo says, with a grin, “That’s not surprising. Amara-san and Michelle-san are famous after all! They must be loaded!”

 

Michelle says, with a kind smile, “Not as much as you think.”


Lita tells Michelle, “Not very convincing, Michelle.” On the meanwhile, Ami, Raye, Trista, Amara, and Hotaru are with Keiko, who looks back to her usual self, Kotone, Hiyori, and Rika.

 

Raye asks Keiko, “How is that?”


Keiko, looking at a bracelet around her left wrist, responds, “I can’t feel anything ‘bad’ or ‘weird’ right now.”

 

Amara says, with a smile, “Good.”

 

Hotaru asks, curiously, “So, this bracelet is supposed to seal Keiko’s new powers?”

 

Raye says, “More like suppress, Hotaru. Keiko isn’t used to the levels of power like we are. Also, she isn’t used to the level of spiritual awareness that Amara and I are used to. Keiko’s ‘new form’ may look like a Miko, but she isn’t a real Miko like I am. I was trained to handle my abilities especially my spiritual senses for years, but you are not. You might have been overwhelmed by the dark and negative emotions coming from Aincrad. It seems like the pain, agony, terror, and all of the other darkness and negativity from SAO still lingers in Aincrad.”

 

Rika says, “No damn kidding.”

 

Leo says, irritated, “She brought it back to psyche us out!”

 

Jack says, plainly, “Doubtful, Leo.”

 

Yusei says, “I agree. While Yuuko has shown to willingly cause all sorts of mental and emotional pain, she isn’t just about revenge, baseless as it is, Yuuko seems to have a complicated plan.”

 

Akiza asks, “But how was she able to bring SAO’s Aincrad into the real world?”

 

Izzy says, “Maybe through a similar way that Digimon can use the digital gateway to get from the Digi-World to our world.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “But why does she want it?”

 

Kazuto says, “Remember, Aincrad…SAO’s Aincrad is where her brother died. I think that she brought it here for reasons more than just ‘symbolism’. She also fused with the Aincrad of the Silver Millennium. Why did she do that? As they say: ‘There is a method behind the madness’.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “I agree, Kazuto. She is up to something and what she said has gotten me disturbed.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod of his head, “Same here, Darien. A power that rivals Sugu’s power as Sailor Celestial? I don’t think she was bluffing at all.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head in agreement, “Neither did I, Kazuto. She doesn’t look like the one to bluff.”

 

Matt says, nodding his head in agreement with Tai, “No kidding, Tai.”

 

Davis says, “Well, whatever she has planned. We need to stop it and now.”

 

Yolei says, “You know, after Ordinal Scale, you would think that we are done with that place.”

 

Ken says, “We, all, thought that Yolei. However, it looks like the scars of Kayaba’s selfishness and greed still run deep.”

 

Asuna says, with a solemn tone, “And those ‘scars’ don’t affect all of us that were directly affected by his actions. A lot of other people have been affected by Kayaba’s legacy outside of us, SAO survivors, and those connected with Argus.”

 

Keiko says, solemnly, “Yes…”

 

Davis says, sternly, “Well, I think that it is time bury that ass and his ‘legacy’ so deep that they will be what they should be: A bad memory. A bad memory that should be remembered, but just be what it should be: Nothing more than a bad memory and that’s it.”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Yolei says, with a grin, “For one, you make sense!” Davis glares at Yolei and on the meanwhile, Serena puts her head lightly on her scalp as flashes of ‘bad memories’ ranging from her time as Sailor Moon through SAO flash through her ‘mind’s eye’ causing her emotional distress. Darien, sensing this through their link, goes over to Serena.

 

Darien asks Serena, “Serena, are you okay?”

 

Serena snaps out of her ‘daydreaming’ and she responds, with a kind smile, “Yes, I’m okay.”

 

Darien tells Serena, “Serena…”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “I’m just still a bit worn out from that duel with Mistress Nine and to be honest, I’m still in a bit of shock of see Aincrad, yet again.”

 

Darien asks Serena, “Will be okay?”

 

Serena says, with a smile and a sigh, “I keep thinking that I had gotten over it, but I guess that I should know better.”

 

Darien doesn’t feel convinced, but he says, “Okay, Meatball Head, but remember, if you need to talk about it…”

 

Serena tells Darien, with a kind smile, “I know, Darien-kun. I’ll remember.” Serena then kisses Darien on the cheek, but while Darien isn’t completely convinced that Serena is ‘okay’, he decides not to push it through something inside of him tells him that he should.

 

(On the meanwhile; In Aincrad)

 

Within the reborn ‘death castle’, we are inside of the Ruby Palace, the sight of where the final battle of SAO should have happen, but didn’t due to the defeat of Kayaba back on Floor 75 by Serena/Sailor Moon, Kazuto, and a bit of help from Asuna, where we find what looks like a massive throne room with a red carpet leading to a golden and brown throne in which none other than Yuuko is sitting on that throne. Just then she sees two ‘dark orbs’ with one of them having the Nazca Line ‘symbol’ for the Spider and the other had the Nazca Line ‘symbol’ for the Condor.

 

Yuuko says, “It is time to show your power by bringing warriors from the past into the present. The two of you shall be interested to be returned to your last hosts.” The two ‘dark orbs’ start to glow and black twisters form around the orbs in which we can see through the twister with seeing that the ‘dark orbs’ are taking male humanoid forms in which Yuuko can’t help to give a rare wicked sly smile on her lips.

 

May 27, 2026, Japanese countryside, Naruto’s ‘hidden village’

 

Back within Naruto’s ‘hidden village’ in the Japanese countryside, we find him and Suguha inside a pure white area with what looks like a good-sized bandstand pavilion where Suzume is overlooking what’s happening between Naruto and Suguha.

 

Suguha collapses onto the ground, which is also pure white, and she says, “Wow!”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, with a grin, “You did great, Suguha-chan!”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Thanks.” Suguha says, “It feels like months.”

 

Naruto says, “And it has been in here. Thanks to the seals that I had developed with help with Suzume-chan and the others. I modified the ‘shinobi kekkai’, which is practically another dimension, to create a ‘realm’ that’s like that Hyperbolic Time Chamber in that Dragonball anime. And it worked awesome, believe it! In here, you can train for a year in here and it will only be a day out there. But thanks to other seals, we only age the time that passes on the outside.”

 

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “Well, I’ve got to say that’s neat and that might answer some questions that I might have.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I’ll bet.”

 

Suguha says, “Hopefully, it will be enough to seal that ‘thing’ that you told me about.”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “Well, it will depend on you, Suguha-chan. Remember, it has a power to rival yours and that means that you are the only one that can seal it.”

 

Suguha says, sarcastically, “Yeah, no pressure.” However, out of exhaustion due to her training, Suguha collapses towards the ground, but she is caught by Naruto causing her to blush.

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “Are you okay, Suguha-chan?”

 

Suguha responds, a bit nervously, “Y-Yeah, just fine.” Just then Suguha can’t help to remember what happened during the time that she was training in this chamber and how helpful Naruto was in which she also can’t help to remember their times in ALO with her, as Leafa, and Naruto, as Menma, enjoying the virtual world that Suguha causing Suguha’s heart to race as a ‘warm feeling’ fills her.

 

Naruto asks, with a warm smile, “Are you really okay?” Naruto tells Suguha, slyly, “You look flush.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed and a bit embarrassed, “C-Cut it out!” Suguha’s face becomes flush as she turns her head away from Naruto, but the warm feeling remains as Naruto keeps his arms around Suguha causing her breathing to become ‘accelerated’. Suguha then looks at Naruto and two of them just stare in each other’s eyes in which Suguha’s breathing becomes haggard as that ‘warm feeling’ fills her body.

 

Suguha is locked in an embrace with Naruto and she moans out, “Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, with a warm smile, “It’s all right, Suguha-chan…”

 

Suguha asks, her face flush, “What about Hinata…?”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “I love her as much as I love you, Suguha-chan. You are both so kind, so strong, and so beautiful.”

 

Suguha says, “I’m not…”

 

Naruto responds, “Yes, you are, believe it.” Naruto then kisses Suguha and she can’t help to return it with passion and love in it. Some distance away, Suzume is watching with a sly smile on her lips.

 

Suzume thinks in her mind, “Sailor Celestial now belongs to us.”

 

May 27, 2026, Japan, Kyoto Prefecture

 

Rejoining with the others, we find Kazuto and Serena getting a ‘twitch’ in their hearts causing them to look at each other.

 

Asuna sees this and she asks them, “Something wrong?”

 

Kazuto says, shaking his head, “No, I’m having a ‘weird’ feeling.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “A ‘weird’ feeling?”

 

But then Hotaru’s voice booms out, “Trista-mama?” Everyone looks to Hotaru’s voice to find said Sailor Scout of Time and the Underworld holding her head.

 

Michelle asks, concerned, “What’s wrong?”

 

Trista says, “There is a significant anomaly in the fabric of space and time.”

 

Izzy asks, curiously, “Anomaly in space-time?”

 

Tentomon says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Yeah. That kind of thing isn’t a good thing.”

 

Darien asks Trista, “Yuuko?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “I believe so.”

 

Rika asks, annoyed, “Oh, great! Now, what?!”

 

Mina, Raye, Davis, and Tai slap their foreheads and shout out in unison, “You don’t say that!”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “Yeah, you are just asking for trouble.” Just then everyone notices that the skies are becoming close to pitch black as if it was late in the night.

 

Veemon says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “You got that right, Veemon.”

 

Kotone asks, “Why is the sky growing dark?”

 

Amara says, “Trouble, Kotone. Big trouble.” Just then all five of the current Signers in the room, Davis, Kari, Serena, Sammy, and Shion, yelp and their right arms start to glow with their Marks of the Dragon.

 

Kari says, shocked, “Our marks!”

 

Leo says, looking outside and gasping in shock, “Outside! Look! I can’t believe it!” Everyone looks outside where they are shocked to see none other than Roman Goodwin, the last ‘holder’ of the Spider Mark of the Dark Signers, coming out of the shadows and standing in front of country house of the Outer Sailor Scouts.

 

Yusei asks, stunned, “Roman Goodwin?”

 

Jack says, in disbelief, “It can’t be!”

 

Immediately, everyone heads outside, and Joey says, “Something tells me that this isn’t a friend of yours.”

 

Duke asks Joey, sarcastically, “What was your first clue?”

 

Roman says, with a dark smile, “Hello, Yusei. It is nice to see you, again.”

 

Yusei says, “Roman Goodwin. It can’t be you. You were gone.”

 

Roman says, “It is me. And if you don’t believe me. I think that you would remember how I lied about your father being a greedy man when he was nothing than a goody-two-shoes that tried to stop the Ener-D reactor in Satellite from overloading and preventing Zero Reverse.”

 

Yusei says, with a glare, “It is you, Roman!”

 

Akiza asks, confused, “But how?’

 

Crow says, with a plain tone, “I think we know how.”

 

Roman says, “You may know who brought me back, but how is a different story. You see, Yuuko didn’t just bring me back from the dead in the usual manner.”

 

Yusei asks, “How is ‘revival from death’ usual?”

 

Roman says, with a nod, “Touché, Yusei. However, instead of being revived from death, Yuuko used a power to bring me across time and space from the moment that I lost to you until the current present.”

 

Jack asks, confused, “Say what?”

 

Leo asks, confused, “What is he talking about?”

 

Trista says, “He is saying at the very moment of his death at Yusei’s hands, Roman Goodwin was brought forward in time by Yuuko and prevented from going into the afterlife.”

 

Roman says, with a nod, “Exactly. However, it would create a bit of a time paradox since my spirit and Rex’s spirit met with you when you defeated the King of the Netherworld.”

 

Yusei asks, confused, “Wait! You know about that?!”

 

Roman says, “I do, Yusei. As I know that it is many years in the future in which you and the other Signers have fulfilled your destines as Signers in which the Crimson Dragon released you to fulfill your futures as you see fit. It believed that the forces of light would balance themselves out due to the appearance, more like RETURN, of the warriors of the Silver Alliance, the Moon Kingdom and its allies, as well as the last heiress of the Silver Millennium throne through the main heiress, the current Signer of Ancient Fairy Dragon, is here and the other heiress seems to be a ‘no show’.”

 

Amara says, “It seems like Yuuko has a lot of knowledge about us.”

 

Roman says, with a nod, “True, but Yliaster knew much about the Silver Millennium, however, it felt like that knowledge was unnecessary since there were no signs that any of the warriors of the Silver Millennium, the Sailor Senshi, have returned in nearly one thousand years.” Roman says, with a dark smile, “I find it quite interesting that many of the new Signers are reincarnations of the Senshi and royals of the Silver Millennium.”

 

Kari asks, “What do you want?”

 

Roman says, pointing to Davis, “Simple, my dear. I want your boyfriend, the successor to Yusei Fudo as the Signer of Stardust Dragon!” Roman then reveals his modified Dark Signer duel disk and activates it causing an ‘energy blade’ containing his disk’s Pendulum and Monster Card Zones to appear.

 

Yusei tells Roman, “And you are going to let yourself be used by young girl consumed by revenge?”

 

Roman responds, with a dark smile, “Yusei, you, of all people, should understand that destiny and fate work in mysterious ways and as I have told my brother, Rex, once before, there are always hundreds of possibilities. And there are forces even beyond our understanding. There are two forces that are beyond our ‘meaning’ and ‘understanding’ clashing right now. One is the power in Yuuko-san’s hands. As I am before you and in the manner that she summoned me, this ‘power’ is a powerful entity beyond all understand and shouldn’t be even possible, but it is here in our realm. It is an entity that exceeds the power of the Crimson Dragon, the Earthbound Immortals, the Sacred Beats, and even the Egyptian God Cards, even if they were united as the Creator of Light herself!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Jack asks, “A being even more powerful than the Crimson Dragon, the Earthbound Immortals, and even the Egyptian God cards?”

 

Yugi says, shocked, “That can’t be possible!”

 

Roman says, “And, yet, it exists. I have seen its power myself and this ‘entity’, coming from a realm beyond human understanding, is with your enemy. With that, there is only one that can stop him. It isn’t the Signers, but a Sailor Scout. One Sailor Scout that’s the great queen of our universe with the power of existence herself in her veins.”

 

Tai says, “Can you translate that? Because we don’t do ‘crazy’ and ‘mysterious’, buddy.”

 

Kazuto then says, realizing what Roman means, “Sugu…” Everyone looks at Kazuto and he says, “He’s talking about Sugu! He means her ‘status’ as Sailor Celestial, the Sailor Scout of Reality!”

 

Roman says, “Correct, Kazuto Kirigaya. And yes, I know who you are. I know all about you. Your sister is one of the most powerful beings in all the universe right now, but she has a rival in Yuuko-san. Both your sister and Yuuko-san were filled with anger and hatred, but while your sister rejected that darkness, Yuuko-san embraced it! Suguha Kirigaya embraced justice while Yuuko-san embraced revenge. They have forged their identities and destiny cries out for them to clash! A clash greater than the battle between the Crimson Dragon and the Earthbound Immortals is set to begin!”

 

Luna asks, nervously, “A battle greater than the battle between the Crimson Dragon and the Earthbound Immortals?”

 

Yusei asks Roman, “What do you mean?”

 

Roman says, with a dark sly smile, “Oh, you will learn, Yusei. However, your fate is already finished. You have fulfilled your roles in fate’s story. The Crimson Dragon has released you from that, but then again, even if you and your friends were still Signers, you couldn’t stop what’s coming. The Crimson Dragon is nothing compared to the powers possessed by Yuuko-san and Suguha-san. This is a clash that could very well not just rip our planet apart! No, it could very well wipe out all of the universe itself!”

 

There are plenty of stunned looks with our heroes and heroines in which Joey says, “You have got to be bluffing!”

 

Roman tells Joey, “For one who has experienced powers beyond human imagination, you are one to talk, Joey-dono. And you and Yugi-dono’s friends have been brought from the past into our present! What other evidence do you need?” Roman asks, “Have you ever wondered about the new cards that you have gained? The power of Pendulum Summoning?”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “What do you mean? What do you know about Pendulum Summoning?”

 

Roman says, looking at Serena, “Have you ever wondered why those cards appeared? Specifically, why those cards, first, went your sister in two lives? And then your ‘royal sister’ in your past life, Kirigaya-san? In a way, they are the source of Pendulum Summoning!” There are looks of shock and Roman says, “However, it is more than that. Pendulum Summoning represents the continuous clash of two opposing forces in existence. And now, they are clashing since Yuuko, herself, has the power of Pendulum Summoning!”

 

There are flabbergasted looks of shock from our heroes and heroines and Serena asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Amara asks, stunned, “That girl has Pendulum Summoning?”

 

Roman says, with a dark sly smile, “Indeed. However, there is nothing more to be said. The wheel of fate is turning and now, it is time to play my part.”

 

Yusei asks Roman, with a sneer, “So, you plan to be a pawn in Yuuko’s unjustified revenge?”

 

Roman tells Yusei, “As I have said before in our battle, Yusei, we are merely pawns in a battle that you can’t hope to understand. And in this case, a clash of two titans that can rip apart this very world with just a snap of their fingers! I’m just one piece to set up the board as your successor over there is!”

 

Davis says, “Well, news flash! I’m no one’s pawn!”

 

Roman says, with an evil grin, “We shall see, Motomiya-san! We shall see!” Just then dark violet flames come up from the ground and area around the Outer Sailor Scouts’ country house is surrounded by massive dark violet flames in the shape of the Nazca Line ‘symbol’ for the Spider.

 

Mimi says, nervously, “We’re trapped!”

 

Roman says, with a wicked grin, “And no one is getting out until our duel is concluded. Will Yusei’s successor defeat me as he has done before or will he be sent screaming into the shadows? Let’s find out!”

 

Davis says, taking out his Real Solid Vision duel disk from a sub-space pocket, “You got it, jerk!” Davis attaches the duel disk to his left wrist and activates it causing the ‘energy blade’ that contains his disk’s Pendulum and Monster Card Zones appears with Davis and Roman inserting their decks into their respective disks where their disk’s touch screens display 4000 life-points per duelist as their disks shuffling their dueling decks. Davis and Roman then draw five cards from their respective decks.

 

“Duel!” Davis and Roman say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Davis: 4000

Roman: 4000

 

Kari thinks in her mind, concerned, “Be careful, Dai-kun.”

 

May 27, 2026, Japanese countryside, Naruto’s ‘hidden village’

 

Back in Naruto’s ‘hidden village’, Suguha, her two Digimon partner, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Katsuragi, and the Crimson Squad are outside in which they are looking towards the ‘dark clouds’ in the distance in the direction where the duel between Davis and Roman is taking place.

 

Hinata asks Naruto, “Do you feel something Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto, his Mark of the Dragon glowing brightly on his lower right arm, says, “I don’t need my ‘negative emotion sense’ to tell me that something bad is happening.”

 

Suzume says, “Most likely, since your Mark of the Dragon is glowing, one of your fellow Signers is in a duel.”

 

Suguha says, concerned, “And that means that big brother and the others could be nearby.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Most likely. You are a tight-knit group despite your ‘problems’ as of late.”

 

Katsuragi says, “So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get to the action!”

 

But then a male voice says, “I think not.” Everyone gives looks of surprise and they look as someone walks out into the open.

 

This person looks to be a thin young man of 16 years of age with pale skin and grey hair, the front layer being a lighter grey than the back. His hair is arranged in a simple style, flicking upwards at the ends, his eyes are purple, and he wears red-framed spectacles. His ears are both pierced with black stud earrings. wearing a dark-blue sweater, white pants that end just above his ankles, and white shoes, along with a long red scarf wrapped around his shoulders with the ends trailing to the small of his back. This also breaks the tradition of primary rivals wearing trench coats or jackets.

 

Mirai asks, annoyed, “Who the heck? And how did you get here?”

 

The person responds, “My name is Declan and I have no time to explain on how I am here. All you need to know is that I can’t you get your hands on G.O.D.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “How do you know about that?”

 

The person, Declan, responds, showing a red Real Solid Vision duel disk, “That’s not important right now. I can’t let you get your hands on that card.”

 

Homura says, with a dangerous glare, “And how are you going to stop us? Something tells me that you don’t have unique skills or abilities like us.”

 

Declan says, plainly, “You’re right. I don’t. What I have technology.” Declan snaps his fingers and just then an energy dome surrounds the whole of Naruto’s hidden village in which the group feels a ‘sensation’.

 

Katsuragi says, “Hey! I feel weird!”

 

Declan says, “This dome seals all of your powers and abilities as well as the Digimon’s powers and abilities. And it will only go down if you beat me in a duel in which killing me will leave you trapped permanently.”

 

Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata tried to access their chakra and Sakura says, “No good! Our chakra has been sealed!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “No joke! Kurama can’t send me any either!”


Declan says, looking at Suguha, “And while you are the Sailor Scout of Reality, your power is worthless if you can’t access it.”

 

Suguha glares at Declan and Lunamon asks Suguha, “What do we do?”

 

Suguha says, taking out her duel disk from her sub-space pocket, “It looks like we have no choice.”

 

As Suguha attaches her duel disk to her left wrist, Declan says, with a plain tone, “Indeed.”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, with a serious glare at Declan, “Who is this guy? Where did he get such technology? And how does he know about Genesis Omega Dragon? What does he want it for?” As Suguha and Declan insert their decks into their respective duel disks, Sakura wonders if the answers to her questions will be in this duel.

 

May 27, 2026, Japan, Kyoto Prefecture

 

On the meanwhile, rejoining the others, Davis and Roman Goodwin, the last Dark Signer of the Spider who has been ‘revived’ in a way, are starting their deadly Shadow Duel.

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “I’ll start this off! My move!” Davis says, displaying Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls (2600/2000) and Mythic Water Dragon (1000/2000) monster cards, “I activate the effect of Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls! By discarding him and a water monster to my graveyard, I can send one monster from my deck to my grave!” Davis discards the two monster cards and then he takes another card from his deck where he puts it into the graveyard slot of his disk.

 

Roman asks, with a dark smirk, “What’s the point of that?”

 

Davis says, “This is the point! By removing the second Tidal and Mythic Water Dragon that I have in my graveyard, my first Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls returns to the field!” Two cards come out of Davis’ graveyard slot of his disk where he puts them in his sub-space pocket in which Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls (2600/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. A card comes out of Davis’ deck and Davis says, putting the card in his hand, “Now, the Tidal that I banish uses his effect! When he is banished, I can add one water-attribute dragon monster from my deck to my hand!” Davis says, putting one card on his disk, “Then I play Dragunity Corsesca in attack mode!” Dragunity Corsesca (800/700) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, “Next, I tune Dragunity Corsesca with Waterfall Dragon Ruler!” Dragunity Corsesca turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Tidal, causing it to become transparent, and when Davis gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field. Davis then says, “The wishes come together to form a new shining star! Become the path that lights the way! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his disk, and he yells out, “Let’s rev it up, Stardust Dragon!” Out of the light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Roman says, with a dark smile, “Stardust Dragon. This brings back memories!”

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I play my Trade-In spell card! By discarding a level eight monster, I can draw two cards!” Davis discards another Mythic Water Dragon (1000/2000) monster card to his disk’s graveyard slot and then draws two cards from his deck. Next, Davis displays Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks (1000/200) and Darkblaze Dragon (1200/1000) monster cards and he says, discarding them, “Next, I activate the effect of Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks! By discarding him and one fire or dragon monster, I can play his daddy, Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos!” A card comes out of his disk, he puts it on his disk, and Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos (2800/1800) appears on the field in attack mode, but then Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Ancient Rules spell card! Now, I can summon one level five or above non-effect monster from my hand! My Dragon Core Hexer will do nicely!” Dragon Core Hexer (2300/3000), a black and dark blue armored female dragon knight, appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, putting the last card in his hand into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Tuner Down spell card! Since I have a level five or higher Tuner monster on my field, I can lower my Tuner down to level four or less and draw one card for my deck for every level that my Tuner lost, but the catch is, if my Tuner remains on the field, I take damage equal to two hundred times to number of cards in my hand at the end my turn! So, now, my Dragon Core will go down from level eight to level one allowing me seven new cards!” Davis draws seven cards from his deck, and he says, “Next, I tune my now level one Hexer with Blaster!” Hexer turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Blaster, turning Blaster transparent, and when Davis gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field. Davis then says, “Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his disk, and he says, “Soar to battle, Black-Winged Dragon!” Out of the light, Black-Winged Dragon (2800/1600) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Leo says, excitedly, “Awesome! Two dragons for price of one!”

 

Roman says, with a dark grin, “Very good. I’ve heard about you, the ‘Star Dragon King’, and the one Signer with the ability to harness all of the Signer Dragons and you don’t disappoint.”

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “You won’t be so impressed for long, jerk! Now, I play Assault Teleport spell card! By returning an ‘Assault Mode’ monster from my hand back to my deck, I get two more cards!” Davis puts one card in his hand back into his disk, his deck is reshuffled, and Davis draws two cards in which Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Then I throw down two face-downs and call it a turn!”

 

Roman says, drawing a card, “My move! I draw!” Roman says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “First, I’ll start off with my Spider Web Field Spell!” Soon enough, the field starts to get covered in a massive spider web.

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Assault Mode Activate trap card!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Assault Mode Activate trap card and Davis says, taking one card from his deck, “By releasing a Synchro Monster, I can play its Assault Mode counterpart right on the field!” Davis puts the card from his deck on his disk and Stardust Dragon ‘transforms’ into Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (3000/2500) in attack mode in which Davis says, “Next, I activate the effect of my powered-up Stardust! By releasing him, he negates the activate your spell and busts it wide open!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode then vanishes from the field in a flash of light causing the massive spider web to be taken with him in which Davis says, with a smirk, “Too bad! No big, bad Earthbound Immortal today, pal!”

 

Leo says, excitedly, “All right!”

 

Roman asks, with a dark confident smile, “Are you sure?”

 

Everyone else gets confused and Joey asks, “What does he mean?”

 

Yusei says, “With Roman, it isn’t a good thing.”

 

Roman says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Yusei is correct. First, I place one card face-down.” Roman says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Transmutation spell card! By destroying a set spell card, I get two new cards from my deck!” Roman’s face-down card is destroyed and Roman says, drawing two cards, “But that’s not all! My set card was Z-ONE! When this card set on my field is destroyed, I get one continuous or field spell from my grave!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Akiza asks, shocked, “How did you get that card?!”

 

Roman says, as a card comes out of his disk’s graveyard slot, “I already said that Yuuko-san has methods and abilities beyond human understanding.” Roman then puts the card that he got from his disk’s graveyard slot into the Field Spell slot of his disk and Roman says, with a dark smile, “Now, let’s try this again! I activate my Spider Web Field Spell!” Once again, the whole field becomes one massive spider web and Roman says, with a sinister smile, “Too bad. It looks like my Immortal will be coming after all and sooner than you think!”

 

Tai says, plainly, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

Roman says, displaying Parasite Paranoid (500/300) monster card, “I activate the effect of Parasite Paranoid from my hand! It is now equipped to a monster, turning them into an insect monster, and making them unable to attack insect monsters!” Just then said monster displayed on the card appears on Black-Winged Dragon and it attaches itself to Black-Winged Dragon’s leg, but Roman says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “However, it won’t be there for long! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon and get rid of my little bug on your precious dragon!” A twister comes onto the field and Parasite Paranoid hisses as it is destroyed.

 

Sora asks, curiously, “Wait! Why would he destroy his own monster?”

 

Roman retorts, “Why? Simple, my dear. When Parasite Paranoid is destroyed while equipped to a monster, I can summon one high level insect monster from my hand!”

 

Realizing what’s coming, Yusei says, nervously, “Uh oh!”

 

Roman says, putting one card on his disk, “That’s right! With the power of my Paranoid, I bring back the ancient rages of millennia in the past from the depths of the Netherworld itself! I summon Earthbound Immortal Uru!” Just then a familiar strange cocoon appears in the sky causing the Marks of the Dragon of those Signers NOT dueling to glow even brighter with the Sailor Scouts of the group transforming into their Sailor Scout forms along with Darien, who turns into Tuxedo Mask, where the Marks of the Dragon and the powers of the Sailor Scouts create a massive force-field around all of them as the ‘cocoon’ then ‘hatches’ where Earthbound Immortal Uru (3000/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

TK says, nervously, “You’re right, Yusei-dono. That’s not good at all.”

 

Roman yells out, “Indeed! Now, Uru, attack Stardust’s new Signer directly!”

 

Uru unleashes a powerful web right at Davis and Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Hold it! I reveal my face-down card: Quick Summon!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to Quick Summon Quick-Play spell card in which Davis says, putting one card on his disk, “Quick Summon allows me to summon one monster from my hand and I choose Zero Gardna!” Soon after, Zero Gardna (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “Zero Gardna activates his effect! By releasing him, all my monsters can’t be destroyed, and I don’t take battle damage this turn!” Zero Gardna releases the big metal ‘0’ that it is carrying where it collides with Uru’s attack causing an explosion, negating the attack.

 

Roman says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Not bad. I’ll end my turn with a couple of face-downs.”

 

Davis says, “And you are going to need them since Stardust returns to the field since he used his ability!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (3000/2500) then returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Jack says, plainly, “So far, so good. He has held his own, but something tells me that this is just the first round.”

 

Yusei says, with a nod, “I agree, Jack. Roman is testing Davis and trying to get a feel for his dueling.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a plain tone, “I think that you are right, Yusei-dono.”

 

Sailor Mars notices Keiko breathing heavier and she asks, “Are you okay, Keiko?”

 

Hiyori asks, concerned, “Keiko?”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “I’m okay.”

 

Sailor Uranus thinks in her mind, “I guess that the seal isn’t perfect, but we didn’t expect Keiko to be around a massive powerful creature from the Netherworld.”

 

Roman asks Davis, with a dark smile, “Are you ready to face what destiny has in store for you?”

 

Davis says, with a stern tone, “I don’t ‘face my destiny’, pal! I make it happen with my own hands!” Davis says, drawing a card, “My turn! I draw!”

 

May 27, 2026, Japanese countryside, Naruto’s ‘hidden village’

 

Back in Naruto’s ‘hidden village’, Suguha is facing her own duel against the mysterious Declan, who seems to know about the mysterious Genesis Omega Dragon that’s in Yuuko’s possession.

 

Starting Scores:

Suguha: 4000

Declan: 4000

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “I’ll start off this duel! I draw!” Suguha says, displaying Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver (2000/2600) and Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600) Pendulum monster cards, “I take scale four, Odd-Eyes Dissolver, and scale six, Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron and set the Pendulum Scale!” Suguha puts the two cards on her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the Monster Card Zones of her disk to glow with the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors causing both monsters to appear on the field in two columns of light with one monster per column. The number 4 below Dissolver while the number 6 is below Odd-Eyes Synchron with Suguha says, “And now, I activate Odd-Eyes Dissolver’s ability! Once per turn, I can summon a dragon fusion monster from my Extra Deck using monsters on my field or in my hand WITHOUT Polymerization!” Suguha discards two cards to her disk’s graveyard slot, Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact (1800/2000) appears on the field, and Suguha says, “I unite Red-Eyes with his Meteor Dragon counterpart to form a monster that’s going to send you to the stars!” The two monsters go into a fusion vortex, Suguha puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her disk, and she says, “Time to meet Meteor Black Comet Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Meteor Black Comet Dragon (3500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Suguha says, “Next, I activate his ability! When he is brought to the field, I can send one Red-Eyes from my deck to my grave and you get slammed with half of its attack points!” A card comes out of Suguha’s deck, she displays Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000) monster card, and she says, putting that card into her disk’s graveyard slot, “I choose Black Flare Dragon and that means that you get slammed with twelve hundred points of damage!” An image of Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon appears and unleashes a flare that slams into Declan causing him to grimace as he loses 1200 life-points.


Declan says, with a plain tone, “Very impressive. You hit me with major damage on the first turn of the duel.”

 

Suguha says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “You may not be impressed too long. I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Scores:

Suguha: 4000

Declan: 2800

 

Declan says, drawing a card, “Maybe, but I might impress and surprise you. My turn! I draw!” Declan says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “First, I start off with Pot of Greed. This card allows me two more cards from my deck.”

 

Declan draws two cards, but then Suguha says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Thanks! That allows me to play my Talisman of Reversal trap card!” Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be the Talisman of Reversal trap card and Suguha says, “Since you drew cards from your deck outside of your Draw Phase, this trap card allows me to draw cards equal to your current hand, so, thanks for the new hand!”

 

Suguha draws seven cards from her deck and Declan says, displaying D/D Savant Copernicus (0/0) and D/D Savant Newton (0/0) Pendulum monster cards, “I take scale one, Double-D Savant Copernicus, and scale ten, Double-D Savant Newton, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Declan puts the cards on the Pendulum Zones of his disk causing the Monster Card Zones of his disk to light up with the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors.

 

Everyone else gasp and Mirai asks, “What the fuck? Where did this dork get Pendulum cards?!” On the meanwhile, the two said monsters, Savant Copernicus and Savant Newton, appear on the field in two columns of light with one monster per column while Savant Copernicus has the number 1 below it along with Savant Newton has the number 10 below it.


Declan says, “With this scale, I can summon monsters that are level two from nine during this turn! Grand power that shakes my very soul! Arise within me and give birth to a new light that renders the darkness! Pendulum Summon!” Declan puts one card on his disk, and he says, “Come forth, Triple D Supersight King Zero Maxwell!” A circle of light appears on the field, a ‘light’ comes from the circle, and that ‘light’ is revealed to be D/D/D Supersight King Zero Maxwell (2800/2500), a massive humanoid monster with a telescope as a head, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, confused, “Can anyone Pendulum Summon these days?!”

 

Declan says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I activate my Block Attack spell card and force your monster into defense mode.” Meteor Black Comet Dragon then switches from attack mode to defense mode. Declan says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I use my Mystical Space Typhoon and take care of your face-down card.” A twister appears on the field and destroys Suguha’s remaining face-down card causing her to winch from that. Declan says, “Then Supersight King Zero Maxwell attacks your dragon!” As Supersight King Zero Maxwell aims its ‘head’ at Meteor Black Comet Dragon, Declan says, “Now, his ability activates! When he attacks a monster in defense points, their defense points become zero!”

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Huh?” Just then Meteor Black Comet Dragon’s stats drop down from 3500/2000 to 3500/0 and Suguha asks, “What’s the point of that?”

 

Declan says, plainly, “The point is more damage since King Zero Maxwell also deals piercing damage!” There are gasps of shock as the attack slams into Meteor Black Comet Dragon, destroying it in a massive explosion, and Suguha grunts from the shockwave that sends her skidding back slightly as she loses 2800 life-points.

 

Homura says, amazed, “Whoa! He’s good!”

 

Suguha says, “But not good enough! When Meteor Black Comet Dragon is sent from the field to the grave, I can revive one non-effect monster in it! Namely, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Declan says, plainly while putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Not bad, but not good enough. I shall end with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Scores:

Suguha: 1200

Declan: 2800

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “Let’s see about that! My turn! I draw!” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play my Pendulum of Souls spell card! While this card remains on the field, once per turn, I can target the cards in my Pendulum Zones, and I can increase or decrease each of their scales by one! I decease Dissolver’s scale by one and increase Synchron’s scale by one!” The number under Odd-Eyes Dissolver goes down from 4 to 3 while the number under Odd-Eyes Synchron increase from 6 to 7 with Suguha saying, as a swinging crystal pendulum appears on the field, “With this, I can summon monsters that are levels four through six this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Suguha puts two cards from her hand on her disk and she says, “It is time to roar, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon! And Performapal Dag Daggerman cuts in to help!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from the circle, and those two ‘lights’ are revealed to be Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Performapal Dag Daggerman (2000/600) appears on the field in attack mode. Suguha says, “Now, when I Pendulum Summon Pendulum Monsters onto the field, Pendulum of Souls gains a Pendulum Counter and for every counter, Pendulum Monsters gains three hundred attack points!”

 

Declan says, “That includes my King Zero Maxwell since he is a Pendulum Monster as well!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon’s stats increase from 1200/2400 to 1500/2400, Performapal Dag Daggerman’s stats go up from 2000/600 to 2300/600, and King Zero Maxwell goes from 2800/2500 to 3100/2500.

 

Mirai asks, annoyed, “Way to go! Are you trying to lose?”

 

Suguha discards Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus (1200/1600) Pendulum Monster to her disk’s graveyard slot and she says, “Next, I use Dag Daggerman’s effect to discard a Performapal to draw one new card!” Suguha draws a new card from her deck and she yells out, “Then I use Dissolver’s ability and fuse Persona Dragon and Dag Daggerman together!” The two said monsters then go into a fusion vortex, Suguha takes a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, and she says, putting the Fusion monster card on her disk, “Time to end this with dragon with the duel flaming eyes: Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) appearing on the field in attack mode and Suguha says, “When summoned, Brave-Eyes drops your monsters’ attack power to zero and negates their abilities!”

 

As Brave-Eyes prepares to unleash its flames, Declan says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Incorrect! I activate my face-down: Effect Shut!” Declan’s face-down card is revealed to be the Effect Shut Quick-Play spell card and Declan says, “Your monster’s effect is not only negated, but your monster is also destroyed!” A cage entrapped Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and it roars out as its abilities are negated as well as destroyed in a strong explosion.

 

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Odd-Eyes Accel! This card allows me to summon one Odd-Eyes monster from my hand! And I choose my Odd-Eyes Dragon!” Suguha puts a card on her disk and Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Suguha says, “Next, I release Red-Eyes Black Dragon to play Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon roars out as it is engulfed in a dark red-orange flames which ‘transform’ him into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode with Suguha saying, “Now, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon gains three hundred attack points for every dragon in my grave! Right now, there are five dragons in my grave!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon then goes from 2400/2000 to 3900/2000 and Suguha yells out, “Red-Eyes, give this guy a real hot foot! Inferno Dark Fire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon unleashes a powerful stream of dark violet flames at King Zero Maxwell that vaporizes the monster, but Declan doesn’t lose a single life-point causing Suguha to give a confused look.

 

Homura asks, confused, “Hold on! How come he didn’t lose any life-points?!”

 

Declan says, “King Zero Maxwell has another effect. I take no damage from battles involving him.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, you are going to take damage from Odd-Eyes’ attack.”

 

As Odd-Eyes Dragon prepares to attack, Declan says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I think not! I activate my trap: Pendulum Reborn!” Declan’s face-down card is revealed to be the Pendulum Reborn trap card and Declan says, “This trap card allows me to revive one Pendulum Monster from my graveyard or Extra Deck! So, return, King Zero Maxwell!” D/D/D Supersight King Zero Maxwell (2800/2500-3100/2500) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Odd-Eyes Dragon stops its attack and Suguha says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I stop my attack and end my turn with a couple of face-downs.”

 

Declan says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn! My move!”

 

Katsuragi says, amazed, “This guy is quite something!”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes, he is.” Hinata asks, confused, “But I thought that only you, Suguha-chan, Serena-san, Davis-san, and possibly those closest to Suguha-chan and Serena-san have Pendulum cards. How does this guy have them?”

 

Sakura says, “And also about him knowing about Genesis Omega Dragon, Hinata. He doesn’t seem to be on Yuuko’s side based on how he talks.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “And I don’t sense any ‘nastiness’ like I do with them either. He has his own agenda, believe it.”

 

Declan thinks in his mind, “Very clever, Naruto-san. You are just like your counterpart from my timeline with Suguha and the others not being too different especially your decks, but I had better not get complacent. My mission takes precedence.”

 

May 27, 2026, Japan, Kyoto Prefecture

 

Returning to the deadly Shadow Duel between Davis and Roman, Davis has started his turn.

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “For this round, I start off with Pot of Greed! This gives me two extra cards from my deck!” Davis draws two cards from his deck and Davis says, “Stardust, attack Roman directly!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode moves in to attack Roman and Davis says, with a grin, “I know how these Immortals work! You can’t attack him, but that only means that you are the only target!”

 

Roman says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Widespread Ruin!” Roman’s face-down card is revealed to be the Widespread Ruin trap card and Roman says, “Thanks to this trap card, when you attack, your strongest monster is destroyed!”

 

Davis says, “Stardust’s ability activates, and I release him to negate your trap card!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode then glows as it vanishes causing Roman’s face-up Widespread Ruin to shatter into data pixels in which Davis says, “Now, Black-Winged Dragon, attack Roman directly!”

 

As Black-Winged Dragon prepares to attack, Roman says, with an evil smile, “Just as I thought! That’s why I played this: Roar of the Earthbound!” Roman pushes a button on his disk’s touch screen and Roman’s other face-down card is revealed to be Roar of the Earthbound continuous trap card causing Roman to say, “Since I have an Earthbound Immortal that has more attack points than your attacking monster, your monster is destroyed and you lose life-points equal to half of your destroyed monster’s attack points!” Uru unleashes a powerful shockwave that destroys Black-Winged Dragon and Davis yelps as the ‘dark shockwave’ slams into him causing him to get sent skidding backwards as knocking the breath out of him as he loses 1400 life-points.

 

Sailor Sun says, worriedly, “Dai-kun!”

 

Veemon asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Hawkmon says, worriedly, “I don’t think so, Veemon.”

 

Davis says, with a grunt, “I can take it.” Davis says, putting one card on his disk, “Since I have no monsters and you do, I play Vice Dragon from my hand by cutting its power in half!” Vice Dragon (2000/2400-1000/1200) then appears on the field in defense mode and Davis says, putting four cards into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I play three face-downs and then activate Mirage of Nightmare to call it a turn!” Soon after, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (3000/2500) reappears on the field in attack mode.

 

Current Scores:

Davis: 2600

Roman: 4000

 

Roman says, drawing a card, “You call that a turn? I call it a waste of time! My turn! I draw!”

 

Davis says, drawing four cards, “And my draw since my Mirage of Nightmare allows me to draw until I have four cards in my hand, but the downside is that I have the discard the same number of cards that I draw during my next Standby, but I don’t think so.” Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I play my face-down: Emergency Provisions!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Davis says, “With it, I can destroy any number of spell and traps on my field and I gain one thousand points for each one! And I choose my Mirage of Nightmare!” The ‘image’ of Davis’ Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell card vanishes, and Davis’ life-points increase by 1000 more points.


Roman says, putting one card into the main slot, “Not bad, but not good enough. I activate my Earthbound Reaping spell card! Since I have an Earthbound Immortal on my field, I can reap cards on your field equal to the number of cards on my field and that’s three!”

 

Davis says, “Not so fast! Stardust’s ability comes into play now! Your card is negated and out of the picture!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode then vanishes from the field causing Roman’s spell card to be negated.

 

Roman says, with a sinister smile, “However, I use its other effect now! Since you negated its effect and it hasn’t destroyed any cards, I can remove this card from my graveyard in order to draw cards equal to the number of cards on the field right now and last time that I checked that’s six!” Roman removes that spell card from his graveyard causing the card to ‘vanish’ as it is removed from play and Roman draws six cards from his deck.

 

Tai says, with a sneer, “Great. That was his plan all along.”

 

Roman says, “Now, what do to next? Ah, I know!” Roman puts one card into the main slot and he says, “I activate Earthbound Whirlwind! This card destroys all spell and trap cards on my opponent’s field since I have an Immortal on my field!”

 

Uru then creates a powerful twister that heads for Davis’ field, but Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my Magic Jammer!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Magic Jammer counter-trap card and Davis says, discarding one card, “By discarding a card, your trap is negated and destroyed!” The powerful twister then subsides, and Davis says, drawing two cards, “Also, the card that I discarded was Card of Compensation! And when it is sent from my hand to the grave, I get two new cards!”

 

Roman says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Well played, but not well enough! I activate my Worm Bait! Since I have an insect monster, I can bring out two Worm Tokens!” Just then two Worm Tokens (0/0 X 2) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Oh, gross!”

 

Yusei says, nervously, “And it is going to get worse, Yolei!”

 

Roman says, with a sinister smile, “Indeed! By releasing one Token, I can use Uru’s ability and take control of one of my opponent’s until the end of this turn!” One of the Worm Tokens vanishes in which Uru unleashes spider thread that wraps up Vice Dragon and brings it to Roman’s side.

 

Ken says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

 

Roman says, putting one more card into the main slot, “And even worse since I play Gift of the Martyr! I release one monster to boost the power of another on my field! I release the Signer’s Vice Dragon to empower my Immortal!” Vice Dragon roars out as it vanishes into ‘particles’ of energy where those ‘particles’ go over to Uru causing its stats to go up from 3000/3000 to 4000/3000 in which Roman yells out, with an evil smile, “It seems like Yusei’s successor isn’t all he is cracked up to be! Earthbound Immortal Uru, attack him and end this duel!”

 

Uru unleashes a powerful spider thread, like a spear, right at Davis and Davis says, pushing a button on his disk, “Wrong! Go, Stardust Re-Spark!” Davis’ final face-down card is revealed to be the Stardust Re-Spark trap card and Davis says, “Since you attacked me with a Special Summoned monster that has greater attack points than my life-points, I can negate your attack and draw a card!” An electrified whirlwind protects Davis from Uru’s attack and Davis draws a card with Davis shouting out, “But there is also one more thing! Now, I can summon one Stardust monster from my Extra Deck or graveyard! Say ‘welcome back’ for the original Stardust Dragon!” Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) then appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Roman says, putting three cards into the main slot of his disk, “Let’s see how you will handle these! I end my turn with these face-down!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (3000/2500) then returns to the field in attack mode due to its ability while Earthbound Immortal Uru goes from 4000/3000 back to 3000/3000 because of Roman’s spell card wearing off.


Current Scores:

Davis: 3600

Roman: 4000

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My move! I draw!” Davis says, displaying Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts (500/1800) and Luster Dragon #2 (2400/1400) monster cards, “Then I play Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Draft’s effect! By discarding this little guy along with a dragon or wind monster, I can play this guy: Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms!” Davis discards the two cards, a card comes out of his deck, and when Davis puts the card on his disk, Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms (2400/2200), a blue-green dragon seemly made from twisters of wind, appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “However, he can’t attack due to him being summoned by his ‘little brother’, but that won’t matter when I play this! Exchange of the Spirit Tuning! I draw the top card of my deck and if it is a Tuner monster, I discard him and summon another Tuner from my grave, but if I draw anything else, it is removed from play and my turn is over!”

 

Roman says, with an evil smile, “Ha! That’s a big risk, boy! You are leaving this duel to luck!”

 

Davis says, “It isn’t luck because I know my deck won’t let him down and I know that I will draw the Tuner monster, Debris Dragon!” Davis then draws the card from his deck and displays Debris Dragon (1000/2000) leaving everyone else flabbergasted!

 

Rika says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Matt says, stunned, “No kidding is more like it!”

 

Roman asks, shocked, “But how?!”

 

Joey tells Yugi, “Yugi, doesn’t this seem familiar?”

 

Yugi responds, “It is, Joey, because it is exactly what happened between Atem and I in our final duel! Davis-san didn’t predict which card he would draw, he made it so! Just like Atem did, he controlled fate with his own will!”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Sailor Jupiter asks, shocked, “Seriously?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yugi-dono is correct. This is just like Atem’s and Yugi Moto’s final duel. Davis’ will and spirit is so powerful that fate bended to his will causing him to get the card that he needed.”

 

Roman thinks in his mind, stunned, “That’s not possible! Fate shouldn’t be able to be controlled! Is this his power as the Star Dragon King?!”

 

Davis discards Debris Dragon’s monster card and he says, “Since my pal, Debris Dragon, is a Tuner, I can now have him call out his friend! Welcome back, Dragunity Corsesca!” Dragunity Corsesca (800/700) reappears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Shining Rebirth! This allows me to use the monsters on the field to bring back a Synchro Monster in my graveyard equal to the levels of the material monsters! Now, I tune Dragunity Corsesca with Tempest!” Dragunity Corsesca turns into a single star that turns into a single ring that surrounds Tempest, turning it transparent, and creating a column of light on the field in which Davis says, ““Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar again, Black-Winged Dragon!” Out of the light, Black-Winged Dragon (2800/1600) returns to the field in attack mode. Davis yells out, “Stardust Dragon, attack his last token and take out his defense!”

 

As Stardust Dragon prepares to attack, Roman says, “You must have forgotten my trap card! Since your dragon is weaker than my Immortal, it takes out your dragon!”

 

Uru unleashes dark energy waves and Davis says, “And you forgot Stardust Dragon’s ability! By releasing him, your card’s effect is negated and destroyed! Victim Sanctuary!” Stardust Dragon turns to stardust in which it destroys Roman’s face-up Roar of the Earthbound continuous trap card. Davis says, “Since that’s out of the way, my second Stardust can take out your last token!”

 

Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode prepares to attack and Roman says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I think not! I activate my Widow’s Kiss trap card!” Roman’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a black widow spider biting something/someone in which Roman says, “Since Earthbound Immortal Uru is on my field, all of your monsters are poisoned and lose of their attack powers as well as their abilities! However, I need to release another insect monster to do so! So, I release my final Worm Token!” Roman’s final Worm Token vanishes and Uru shoots out streams of poison against Davis’ two monsters.

 

Davis says, “Sorry, but that’s not happening! I release my other Stardust to negate your card and bust it up!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode vanishes in a bright flash in which the streams of poison from Uru also vanish as well causing Davis to say, “And since your token hit the road, you are wide open since your Immortal is the only monster on your field! Black-Winged Dragon, kick him to the curl!”

 

As Black-Winged Dragon prepares to unleash its attack, Roman says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “The only that will be ‘kicked’ is you…into the Netherworld! I activate my trap: Brilliant Shrine Art!” Roman’s next face-down card is revealed to be the Brilliant Shrine Art continuous trap card and Roman says, “Thanks to this card, you have to attack my Earthbound Immortal now!” Black-Winged Dragon then unleashes its attack and its attack is redirected from Roman towards Uru, who prepares to counterattack.

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Think again! I activate my Rush Recklessly spell card! This card boosts my Black-Winged Dragon’s attack points until the end of the turn!” Black-Winged Dragon roars out as its stats go from 2800/1600 to 3500/1600 in which when Uru’s counterattacks against Black-Winged Dragon’s attack, Uru’s webs are sent back towards Uru itself.

 

Roman says, pushing a button on his disk, “I don’t think so! I activate my final trap: Indestructible Earthbound!” Roman’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of Earthbound Immortals being protected by violet energy shields coming up from the earth in which he says, “Not only this trap card boosts my Immortal’s power by five hundred, but he can’t be destroyed once per turn!” Uru’s stats go up from 3000/3000 to 3500/3000 as the Immortal’s attack starts to match Black-Winged Dragon’s attack in power.

 

Davis says, “Thanks to him being summoned via Shining Rebirth, Black-Winged Dragon can’t be destroyed this turn either!” Soon after, both attacks negate each other with terrific violence causing the whole area to shake with the violence of an earthquake that rivals the San Francisco earthquake of 1906 and the darkened skies seem to ‘crack’ before they ‘scatter’ causing massive ‘holes’ in the sky to form.

 

Hawkmon says, nervously, “Oh, dear!”

 

Gatomon says, nervously, “That’s not good at all.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, really worried in her voice, “It isn’t at all, Gatomon. The fabric of space-time is being warped and it is starting to shatter!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Tai says, nervously, “Okay! Seriously ‘not good’!” Just then there are nightmarish roars, and everyone looks to see a titanic red fiend with a black nightmarish almost fiendish dragon emerge from the holes.

 

Mimi asks, nervously, “What are those?”

 

Jack says, shocked, “I recognize one of them! The red one is Red Nova! The Earthbound Immortal whose power that I took and infused in Red Dragon to create Red Nova Dragon!” Just then Jack feels a ‘tremor’ in his deck, and he takes out his deck where he finds his Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) Synchro Monster card glowing in which he says, “My Red Nova Dragon!”

 

Roman says, with an evil smile, “Yes! It is the same Red Nova that you defeated, Jack! Yuuko-san has used her powers to create parallel timelines to bring them from the past into the present!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, stunned, “That’s not possible! That goes against the laws of space and time!”

 

Roman says, with a wicked smile, “Unless you are a being that can bend space-time. The ‘power’ that she possesses is just one being.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Being?”

 

Roman says, with a dark smile, “Or maybe it possesses her. I can’t really say. Destiny works in mysterious ways. However, your destiny is about to end here!” Roman says, with a sinister smile, “Especially thanks to my Spider Web spell card switching your Black-Winged Dragon to defense mode!” Just then spider silk threads coming all over and forcing Black-Winged Dragon from attack to defense mode.

 

Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Don’t count on it! I throw these down and call it a turn allowing my dragons to come right back!” Soon after, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) and Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (3000/2500) returns to the field in attack mode due to their abilities.

 

Roman says, drawing a card, “Then it is my turn! I draw!”

 

Yusei thinks in his mind, “And let’s hope that Davis has a good plan to squash that spider once and for all.”

 

May 27, 2026, Japanese countryside, Naruto’s ‘hidden village’

 

Back within the ninjas and our Celestial Moon Princess, Naruto is looking at his Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) Synchro Monster, which is glowing along with the Mark of the Dragon on his lower right arm.

 

Homura asks, “Whoa! What’s that all about?”

 

Naruto says, “Bad. Real bad. There is a lot of freaky stuff going on and it isn’t good.”

 

Hinata asks Naruto, “The Crimson Dragon is sending you ‘warning signs’?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Big time, believe it.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Yuuko, what in Kami’s name are you thinking? Damn it!”

 

Declan says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I believe that it is my move. And I start with Card of Sanctity! This card forces both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands.” Both Suguha and Declan draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Declan says, putting one card on his disk, “Now, I release my King Zero Maxwell to summon Triple-D Destiny King Zero Laplace!” King Zero Maxwell vanishes and D/D/D Destiny King Zero Laplace (?/0), a massive monster that looks like a bull’s/buffalo’s skull with four bony arms coming out of it and a smaller skull head on the forehead of larger skull, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Katsuragi yells out, “Whoa! Freaky!”

 

Sakura says, “And bad news for Suguha.”

 

Declan says, “Indeed. King Zero Laplace, attack her Odd-Eyes!” As King Zero Laplace prepares to attack, Declan says, “When King Zero Laplace attacks a monster, its attack becomes double that monster’s original attack points!” King Zero Laplace then goes from 0/0 to 5000/0 and fires a beam right at Odd-Eyes Dragon in which it roars out as it is vaporized on the spot.

 

Suguha says, shocked, “Odd-Eyes!” Suguha says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my trap: Defense Draw!” Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Suguha says, “Due to this trap card, I take no damage from the battle and I get one card from my deck.” A shield protects Suguha from the shockwave of Odd-Eyes Dragon’s destruction while Suguha draws one card from her deck.

 

Declan says, “Well played. It also looks like your Darkness Dragon gains three hundred more attack points at the same time.” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon then goes from 3900/2000 to 4200/2000 due to Odd-Eyes Dragon being in the graveyard now and Declan says, putting one card into the main slot, “I think that’s enough for now. I’ll end my turn.”

 

Yomi asks, curiously, “Hold on? Why didn’t Pendulum of Souls increase its power?”

 

Sakura responds, “That’s because it is attack is determined by the attack power of the monster that it is attacking or is attacking it, Yomi.”

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn! I draw!” Suguha says, “Due to Pendulum of Souls, I can increase and decrease the Pendulum Scale of my Pendulum Monsters once again! Again, I decease Dissolver’s scale by one and increase Synchron’s scale by one!” The number under Odd-Eyes Dissolver goes down from 3 to 2 while the number under Odd-Eyes Synchron increase from 7 to 8 with Suguha saying, as a swinging crystal pendulum appears on the field, “With this, I can summon monsters that are levels three through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Suguha puts two cards from her Extra Deck with one card from her hand on her disk causing her to say, “Time for you to meet my ace, the dragon of duel colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! And be reborn from the Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and Performapal Dag Daggerman!” A circle of light appears on the field, three ‘lights’ come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ are Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000-3100/2000), Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400-1800/2400), and Performapal Dag Daggerman (2000/600) in attack mode. Suguha says, displaying Performapal Five-Rainbow Magician (100/100) Pendulum Monster card, “Next, I activate Dag Daggerman’s effect and send one Performapal to my grave to draw a new card!” Suguha then discards the Pendulum Monster card and draws a new card in which she says, putting the card on her disk, “Then I play Dragunity Javelin in attack mode!” Dragunity Javelin (1200/800) then appears on the field in attack mode. Suguha says, “I tune Dragunity Javelin with Dag Daggerman!” Dragunity Javelin turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Dag Daggerman, turning him transparent, and when Suguha gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field causing Suguha to say, “Spread your beautiful and brave wings, and shoot through your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon!” Suguha says, putting the Synchro Monster card on her disk, “Appear and soar to battle, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Suguha says, “Since another dragon is in the grave, Red-Eyes Darkness gains three hundred more attack points!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon then goes up from 4200/2000 to 4500/2000 due to its ability.

 

Declan says, with a plain tone, “I see what you are doing. You are planning to destroy my King Zero Laplace with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon’s ability and taking me down with your powered-up Darkness Dragon.” Suguha’s eyes widen at this and Declan says, pushing a button on his disk, “Let me show you why that plan is going to fail! I activate my trap: Dark Contract of the Bound!” Declan’s face-down card is a trap card that has a picture of D/D monsters creating a lot of chains that bind other monsters in which Declan says, “Thanks to this card, since I have a Double-D or Triple-D monster out on the field, all monsters other than Double-D and Triple-D monsters have their abilities negated, but since I have a Triple-D Pendulum monster on my field, they lose their abilities as long as they remain out on the field!”

 

There are gasps and Suguha says, worriedly, “Oh no!” Every one of Suguha’s monsters groan as their abilities are negated with Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon going from 4500/2000 back down to its original stats of 2400/2000.

 

Mirai says, plainly, “Damn! This guy seems to know how to counter all of Suguha’s moves!”


Declan says, “Indeed. And I know that you have Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon and its ability to absorb monster effects, but King Zero Laplace’s ability causes its attack points to be double of the original attack points of the monster that it is battling, so, it doesn’t have power for you to enhance that dragon.”

 

Homura asks, shocked, “Whoa! How does he know about that dragon?”

 

Sakura says, with a serious tone, “He does his homework. How he has observed us, I don’t know, but he has been keeping an eye on us.”

 

Declan says, “Trade secret, my dear. Let’s say that I know you all too well.”

 

Hinata asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Suguha says, “Well, we are going to find out when I beat him.”

 

Declan asks Suguha, “And how will you do that? Your monsters have their abilities negated and your combo attack has been stopped.”

 

Suguha responds, “Well, your trap only works on monsters that were on the field when your trap is played, but not any new monsters that I put out! I activate Odd-Eyes Synchron’s Pendulum Effect! One Performapal or Odd-Eyes monster can count as a level one tuner this turn! So, now, I tune my level one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, turning it transparent, and when a brand-new Pendulum-Synchro Monster card appears on Suguha’s duel disk, a column of light appears on the field in which Suguha says, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Obtain the shining wings of light and soar to the summit of supremacy! Synchro Summon!” Suguha yells out, “Appear now, the shining dragon with piercing eyes: Supreme King White Dragon, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon (3000/2500-3600/2500), a deep blue and white dragon similar in form to Clear Wing Synchro Dragon with Odd-Eyes’ duel colored eyes, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are surprised and Hinata asks, amazed, “Another new Odd-Eyes monster?”

 

Suguha says, “Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon’s ability activates! One effect monster on your field has its abilities negated!” King Zero Laplace groans out as its abilities are negated and Suguha says, “Next, I activate his second ability! All level five or higher monsters on your field are automatically destroyed!” Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon unleashes a powerful wind that destroys King Zero Laplace in a massive explosion.

 

Homura yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, girlfriend! Now, take it on home!”

 

Suguha says, “Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon! Time to end this duel now! Direct attack!” Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon unleashes a powerful wind attack right at Declan, who only smirks, before he slammed by the powerful wind that sends him flying as he loses 3600 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Scores:

Suguha: 1200

Declan: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Declan’s forms hit the ground, through not seriously, while the final Real Solid Vision ‘projections’ vanish, the force-field ‘bubble’ around the village also vanishes with the others feeling their strength returning.

 

Hinata says, “I can feel my chakra!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Same here!”

 

Just then in a flash, Suguha transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and Haruka says, with a smile, “It is safe to say that we have our abilities back.”

 

Declan says, plainly, “Well done.” Everyone looks towards Declan, he is standing back on his feet and he says, “I have to say that you are just surprising as the Sailor Celestial that I know.”

 

There are surprised looks and Suzume asks, curiously, “The Sailor Celestial that YOU know?”

 

Declan tells Sailor Celestial, “I will take my leave. However, I leave you with two warnings. Having great power and not even attempting to use it in a correct manner is just as bad as abusing such power. And the second warning is: Be wary and never assume anything. Always keep up your guard or you will face the same Ragnarök that MY Sailor Celestial had faced. Farewell for now.” Declan pushes a button on his duel disk, and he teleports away before anyone could stop him.

 

Mirai asks, confused, “What the heck was that all about?”

 

Suzume says, “Something in his wording makes me wonder.”

 

Sakura asks, “Like the fact that he is talking that he could have come from another alternate universe with his own Sailor Celestial since we have seen that before?”

 

Suzume says, with a nod, “Indeed, Sakura.” Suzume then says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “And most likely, his warnings come from his experience in HIS Earth and HIS Sailor Celestial.”

 

Haruka says, with a plain tone, “Which also has an ominous tone to it.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “He mentioned Ragnarök. In the Norse mythology, it is the ‘end times’ of the Norse gods. Basically, it is the Norse ‘doomsday’.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Wait! Does that mean…?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, interrupting and nodding her head, “That something happened with HIS Earth’s Sailor Celestial? Something REALLY BAD? Most likely because he didn’t look like the type of guy to lie.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod and nervous expression, “And my ‘negative emotion sensor’ told me that he WASN’T lying.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Could this guy have come from another alternate universe like that alternate version of Sammy and that alternate version of myself with Ange and her group? And if that’s true, what happened to his Sailor Celestial that would make him give me such ominous warnings?” Sailor Celestial shakes her head to clear her thought and she then tells everyone else, “I don’t have time to worry about that! We need to get to my big brother and the others!”

 

Agumon (Suguha) says, “Just say the word, boss!”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “We’re with you, Suguha.” Sailor Celestial displays her digivice as she prepares to digivolved her two partners and head off towards the ‘battlefield’ where the rest of our heroes and heroines are now.

 

May 27, 2026, Japan, Kyoto Prefecture

 

Returning to the others, the deadly Shadow Duel between Roman and Davis continues with Roman taking on his turn in which he gains a wicked smile.

 

Crow says, “I don’t like the look on his face.”

 

Jack says, “No duh, Crow. That means that it isn’t a good thing.”

 

Roman says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “And you would be right, Jack! I activate Earthbound Screech! Thanks to this card, due to me having an Earthbound Immortal, the abilities of all monsters out on the field, minus my Immortal, are negated for this turn and you can’t play any spell or trap cards as well!”

 

Davis says, “I don’t think so! With my powered-up Stardust, your trap card is negated and terminated! Hit him, hard, Stardust!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode then glows and vanishes as the effect of Roman’s spell card is negated.

 

Roman says, with a sinister smile, “However, my spell has another effect! Since it didn’t do its job, it can replicate the effect of any spell or trap card of mine that’s in the grave or removed from the game! I choose Earthbound Reaping! So, I remove this card from play to draw cards equal to the number of cards on the field right now and last time that I checked, it is eight!” Roman draws eight cards from his deck and Roman says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I activate my Trap Booster card! By discarding a card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Roman discards one card from his hand, puts another card into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “And I choose my Meteor Flare! Since your life-points are three thousand or more, by discarding two cards from my hand, you lose two thousand life-points automatically!” Roman discards two cards from his hand and Davis yells out in pain as he is slammed by a blast of flames that burn into him as he loses 2000 life-points.

 

Sailor Sun yells out, fearfully, “Dai-kun!”

 

Veemon says, worriedly, “Davis, no!”

 

As Davis, his form smoking, struggles to stay standing, Roman says, drawing two cards, “One of the three cards that I discarded was Card of Compensation and that means two new cards for me!” Roman says, with a sinister smile, “But I won’t need it with this! Uru, attack him directly and send him screaming into the Netherworld!”

 

Uru unleashes its deadly thread at Davis and Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I’m not going anyway! I activate my trap: Defense Draw!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Davis says, “Thanks to this card, I don’t suffer any damage from this attack!” A shield protects Davis from Uru’s attack and sending flying high into the sky in which Davis says, drawing a card, “I also get a new card!”

 

Roman says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “And you are going to need that card! I end my turn!” Soon after, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (3000/2500) returns to the field in attack mode. But then the ‘storms’ get worse as both Red Nova and black fiendish dragon roar out as they start to emerge from those portals.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Ah, man! This is really bad!”

 

Roman says, with an evil smile, “Yes! Soon, both Red Nova and the Dark Dragon, the evil dragon kami of Hayabusa ‘myth and legend’, will emerge into this timeline.”

 

Davis says, “Not while I breath, buster!”

 

Roman says, “Then make your move and make it count!”

 

Current Scores:

Davis: 1600

Roman: 4000

 

Davis says, drawing one card from his deck, “You know it, jerk! My turn! I draw!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play my Assault Synchron! By banishing one Assault Mode monster on my field, I can play one Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck no questions asked, but the downside is that my Synchro Monster loses all of its abilities!” A Synchro Monster card comes out of Davis’ Extra Deck and Davis says, putting it on his disk, “The ruler’s heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Roar on through, Red Dragon Archfiend!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode vanishes in which Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) appears to take its place.

 

Roman says, with a wicked smile, “Ha! You stripped it of its fangs! That beast has nothing on my Immortal!”

 

Davis says, putting a card into the main slot of his disk, “We’ll see about that! I activate my Synchro Sweets spell card! Now, for every Synchro Monster on my field, I get a new card, but in return, you get the draw that many cards from your deck too!” Roman and Davis then draw three cards, each, from their respective decks and Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Rapid Tuning! Now, I can summon two Tuner monsters from my hand with their abilities negated and if they are of the same level, I get one extra card!” Davis says, putting two cards on his disk, “And it is double trouble with Dragunity Phalanx and Dragunity Partisan!” Dragunity Phalanx (500/1100) and Dragunity Partisan (1200/800) appear on the field in attack mode in which Davis says, drawing a card, “Since they are both level two Tuners, I get an extra card!”

 

Roman asks, curiously, “And what’s that going to do?”

 

Davis says, strongly, “A lot, pal! I’ll show why I’m called the ‘Star Dragon King’! I’ve faced plenty of jerks that put me in a corner and I’ve always beaten the odds! And I plan to do so again! While people need me, I’m not going to lose! I’m going to win!” This causes every one of the Signers’ Mark of the Dragon to glow even brighter as a bright golden and crimson red ‘aura’ surrounds Davis and a golden-red flame surrounds his right hand.

 

Kotone asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Jack says, “That flame…!!”

 

Yusei asks, amazed, “Could it be…?”

 

(Some distance away; on the meanwhile)

 

Some distance away, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is flying in the skies with ShineGreymon and Dianamon flying by her side with Katsuragi, Naruto, and Naruto’s group riding on ShineGreymon with Naruto looking at his Mark of the Dragon, which is blazing with shining crimson red light.

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Why is it so bright?”

 

Naruto says, with a sly smirk, “Davis-san is proving why he is called the ‘Star Dragon King’.”

 

Sakura asks, curiously, “How can you tell?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Call it ‘Signer’s Intuition’, believe it.” Sailor Celestial hopes that Naruto’s ‘intuition’ was right, but she can’t help to feel that Naruto wasn’t wrong in his statement.

 

(Back in the Shadow Duel; A short time afterwards)

 

Returning to the duel, the full ‘Mark of the Crimson Dragon’ appears on Davis’ back as the same sun sigil that appears on Sailor Sun’s forehead appears on his forehead in which Davis yells out, “Now, I DOUBLE TUNE Dragunity Phalanx and Dragunity Partisan with Red Dragon Archfiend!” Both Dragunity Phalanx and Dragunity Partisan give roars of power as they turn into two burning rings, each, which surround Red Dragon Archfiend, who rises high into the sky, as the four flaming rings surround him in which both Red Nova and Dark Dragon are being sucked into Red Dragon Archfiend.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, confused, “What’s happening?”

 

Jack says, “He’s sealing both the power of Red Nova and Dark Dragon with the power of Burning Soul and the Crimson Dragon like I did before with Red Nova!”

 

Davis shouts out, “The King and the Fiend, here and now, shall become one! A Raging Spirit! Lift up the very cries of creation itself! Synchro Summon!” As a brand-new Synchro Monster card forms in Davis’ right hand, he roars out, “Blaze to victory, Red Nova Dragon!” Davis slams the card on his disk as Red Dragon Archfiend ‘absorbs’ both Red Nova and Dark Dragon causing Red Dragon Archfiend to be engulfed in flames where Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) emerges from those flames in attack mode.

 

Roman says, stunned, “Unbelievable…”

 

Davis yells out, “Red Nova Dragon’s ability now activates! Red Nova Dragon gains five hundred attack points for every Tuner in my graveyard! I have five in my graveyard and that means a big boost for my new dragon!” Red Nova Dragon roars out as it goes from 3500/3000 to 6000/3000 due to its special ability and Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and then discard two from my hand!” Davis draws three cards and discards two from his hand in which the remaining card is glowing golden with Davis saying, as he pushes a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my trap card: Limit Reverse!” Davis’ final face-down card is the Limit Reverse continuous trap card and Davis says, “This card allows me to bring back one monster that’s one thousand attack points or less in attack mode! I choose my Tuningware!” Just then Tuningware (100/300) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, putting one more card on his disk, “And then I play Majestic Dragon in attack mode!” Then Majestic Dragon (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Akiza says, amazed, “That card!”

 

Davis yells out, “I tune Majestic Dragon with Stardust Dragon and Tuningware!” Majestic Dragon grows until it ‘engulfs’ Stardust and Tuningware and Davis shouts out, as a new Synchro Monster card appears on his disk, “The shine of clustering stars will illuminate a new miracle! Become the path where its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Let’s rev it up, Majestic Star Dragon!” A bright light engulfs Majestic Dragon, Stardust Dragon, and Tuningware and out of that light, Majestic Star Dragon (3800/3000) appears on the field in attack mode in which Davis says, “Since Majestic Dragon is in the grave, Red Nova Dragon gains five hundred more attack points!” Red Nova Dragon then goes up from 6000/3000 to 6500/3000 and Davis says, “Thanks to Tuningware, since he was used in a Synchro Summon, I get one new card and it will be the card that I need! Because I play my Cold Wave spell card!” Davis draws a card from his deck and puts it into the main slot of his disk causing the ‘image’ of the Cold Wave spell card to appear on his field.

 

There are gasps of shock and Roman yells out, flabbergasted, “Impossible! Have you controlled destiny itself?!”

 

Davis shouts out, strongly, “Thanks to Cold Wave, you and I can’t play or set any spell or trap cards until my next turn!” Just then all spell and traps, including Roman’s Field Spell, are frozen in which Davis says, “Thanks to Majestic Star Dragon, your Immortals’ abilities are negated!” Uru then roars out as Majestic Star Dragon shines on it causing its abilities to be negated and Davis shouts out, “Now, Majestic Star Dragon, squash that spider! Star Shine Shred!” Majestic Star Dragon then swoops in and slashes through Earthbound Immortal Uru causing it to roar as it was destroyed by a strong explosion causing Roman to grunt out as he loses 300 life-points in which Davis yells out, “And now, Red Nova Dragon, direct attack this jerk and end this duel! Burning Soul Striker!” Red Nova Dragon, engulfed in golden-red flames, dives bombs into Roman causing him to scream out in pain and agony as he is hit as he loses 6500 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Davis: 1600

Roman: 0

  With the end of the duel, the dark violet flames vanish causing the whole shield protecting the rest of our group to vanish as well while Roman, his form starting to turn grey dust and ash, collapses onto his hands and knees.

 

Roman says, with a sly smile, “Well played…you truly are…the Star Dragon King…the prodigal son of all dragons…but be wary…the powers of creation…and destruction…are a part of you as much as they are…Sailor Celestial…”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “What do you mean?”

 

Roman says, with a sly grin, “You will learn in time…Signer…with the blood…no, the child of all dragons…” Roman then gives a wide side, one of pride that doesn’t even have a hint of a sinister nature, as he turns into grey dust and ash. Soon after, the final Real Solid Vision ‘images’ fade away with the end of the duel.

 

The others run over to Davis and Sailor Sun asks, “Are you okay, Dai-kun?”

 

Davis responds, “Just peachy, Kari-chan.”

 

Leo asks, confused, “What was Roman talking about?”

 

Jack says, with a plain tone, “That’s a good question, Leo.”

 

Joey says, “Who cares? That guy was just like the ‘evil magic users’ that Yugi, Atem, the gang, and I had to face back in our time. They are nutty than fruitcakes.”

 

Yusei thinks in his mind, looking at Davis, “Yeah, Roman had that kind of ‘feel’ due to his fanaticism that he gained when he saw what he saw in the prototype Ener-D reactor before he caused Zero Reverse. However, something tells me that Roman knows something about being the ‘Star Dragon King’ and I think that it has more to do than having the ability to ‘wield’ all of the Signer Dragons at once.”

 

(On Aincrad; on the meanwhile)

 

At this moment, within the rebuilt Aincrad, Yuuko is in the Ruby Palace and looking at what’s happening with our heroes and heroines via a holographic screen and she has an intense look in her eyes despite keeping a stoic expression on her face.

 

(Some distance away; around the same time)

 

Joining up with Sailor Celestial, her two Digimon, Naruto, and their group, they are on the ground as Sailor Celestial looks over the unconscious form of one Tristan Taylor with Sakura examining him.

 

Sakura says, shaking her head, “Nothing. He is completely healthy.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And I don’t detect anything ‘off’ about him.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Why was he left here?”

 

Yomi says, “Maybe Yuuko got rid of him.”

 

Haruka says, shaking her head, “Doubtful. He would prove a valuable hostage. This girl isn’t one wasting her ‘tools’.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, annoyed, “Did you have to put it that way?”

 

Naruto says, “Despite the way that she put it, Haruka-chan is right. I don’t think that Yuuko let her go.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “So, someone freed Tristan-san?”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “I agree with Naruto on this one. But question is: Who? And doing it right under Yuuko’s nose is quite a feat.” Naruto can’t help to nod his head in agreement and can’t help to wonder if they might have an ally or a ‘mutual partner’ in what’s coming next.

 

End of Chapter 19

 

Well, it looks like Roman seems to know a good amount of about Davis and his status as ‘Star Dragon King’, but then again, it shouldn’t be a surprise. Based on what I saw in Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, Roman became ‘allied’ with Yliaster at one point before he caused Zero Reverse, which I believed allowed him to get Yusei’s father, Doctor Fudo, removed as head of the Ener-D project and when Roman saw the ‘vision’ from the first Ener-D reactor, there is plenty of ‘opening’ for him being well-versed in ancient knowledge. Now, Genesis Omega Dragon is from the Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V manga and it already made an appearance in my fanfiction story series. However, I’ll leave it to you to remember when that happened, but anyway, it will be at the center of this arc’s finally. But you are going to wait and see what happening, everyone! And also, please keep reading and reviews, but no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!