Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: SAO Beyond ❯ Digital Danger ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
With the start of this chapter, our heroes and heroines are heading off on their next ‘world-hopping journey’, but it is going to be different as you may already expect. However, starting this chapter, you are going to find out on why the Prologue of this story is so important to the plot of this arc. What do I mean? Read and find out, folks! Now, once again, I must give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization.

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Sailor Moon Online: SAO Beyond

(Sword Art Online opening music ‘Innocence’ starting)

As a group of rainbow colored birds fly through the air, witnessed by Naruto, Davis, and Asuna, the scene switches to Suguha, Serena, and Kazuto walking down the street, they turn around when they ‘sense’ something and the world around them shatters like a mirror revealing multiple alternate versions of them and the worlds of SAO, ALO, and beyond.

The next scene shows our heroes and heroines looking at the prone form of Suguha, dressed in ‘royal gown/dress’ as Princess Selene, lying in her see-through coffin with tears in the eyes of Kazuto, Naruto, and Serena in which the scene switches Naruto, dressed in his classic attire, but with white cloak similar to his dad’s cloak as Hokage while looking into the wind.

The next scene has Serena looking at her broach and then walking through the hallways of the Moon Kingdom dressed as Princess Serenity and as she looks into the air, her shadow splits into two shadows with one of them looking like her as Valkyrie Sailor Moon and the other looks like Heathcliff.

The following scene has Darien looking at a rose while his ‘alternate forms’ of Tuxedo Mask and Prince Endymon are behind him and then we see Davis looking at two tags that contain the Crest of Miracles and Life when he feels a hand on shoulder in which he looks to see Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and the rest of the Digidestined and their Digimon looking at him.

The next scene has Leafa stand in the middle a very swallow pond surround by the images of her four ‘doppelgangers’ as Sailor Celestial reflected in the water of the pond as a rainbow light comes from the sky in which when she looks up towards it, she then sees the rest of her friends in their ALO avatars and Leafa smiles as she approaches them transforming into Ark Valkyrie Sailor Celestial in the process.

Then we find our heroes and heroines battling through legions of robots, monsters, and fighting even multiple version of Heathcliff before out of some kind of vortex, Ragnarok appears before all of them with a roar of power and hatred. Various warriors, heroes, and ‘other people’ from the multiverse ranging from Sonic the Hedgehog, Shiroe of Log Horizon, Kite from Dot-hack series, Neptune, Nepgear, and their fellow CPUs/CPU Candidates from Neptunia series, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and others from the Marvel universe, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and so many others from the DC Universe, and so many more before it focuses on Doctor Ivo ‘Eggman’ Robotnik surrounded by the seven Chaos Emeralds and a mysterious and powerful crystal which reality all around it seem to shatter like a mirror.

Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Kazuto, and the others extend their hands to Sailor Celestial and she takes them as they look at what looks like a giant book in which in the pages, there are pictures of various different versions of all of them and Leafa is holding a smaller version of that same book and reading it to Rain, Seven, Yuuki, Strea, and Yui.

Finally, we return to see Suguha, Serena, and Kazuto at that same street in which Suguha closes that same book and turn to see all of their friends/family/loved ones waving towards them causing the three of them to run over towards them as the rainbow-colored birds create a rainbow in the sky.

(Sword Art Online opening music ‘Innocence’ ends)

Act 1: Sword Art Realities

Chapter 5: Digital Danger

Early June 2026, Alternate Earth, Unknown location

Within an alternate Earth, we see a group of people assembled together and showing a displaying of the chaotic Earth that our heroes and heroines with their allies just left on their journey to restore it.

One of the figure says, with a male voice and plain tone, “So, they have headed off at last.”

Another figure says, in a female voice, “Yes, they used the dimensional traveling abilities of that ‘dark fairy’ since not only she can travel to alternate universes, she can travel to alternate dimensions and timelines as well. They are using a piece of the Energist crystal that Doctor Eggman had.”

The first figure says, “While Doctor Eggman is a truly a madman, he has left us an opportunity.”

A third figure asks, in a male voice, “Are we THAT crazy ourselves?”

A fourth figure says, with a sinister version of a familiar male voice, “Well, right now, we are on the backfoot of the war on this world. Thanks to the failure of the operation in that ‘alternate prime timeline’, especially against that version of Meatball Head and her sister, they gave plenty of help and inspiration for all of the forces against us in this world to rise up. At this point, we are in a stalemate.”

The first figure says, with a male voice, “You have a point.”

The third figure says, “Well, if Terra didn’t become obsessed with reviving his former girlfriend and knocking her up…”

The fourth figure says, with a deadly tone of voice, “I dare you to complete that sentence.”

The first figure says, “Enough! There is no time for blame! We need to regain the advantage in this war. It has been over a month since our failure in the ‘alternate prime timeline’ and now, we have a second chance with this one especially this version of Sailor Celestial.”

The second figure, the female one, asks, “Are we sure? These versions of the Sailor Scouts are more dangerous, not including the addition of Sailor Galaxy, but they have had their Valkyrie powers longer than making them more experience Valkyrie Sailor Scouts.”

The first figure says, with a nod, “True. However, this version of Sailor Celestial is currently temporary powerless and remember, the process used to revive her caused her to gain a significant ‘healing factor’, which is more powerful in Sailor Scout form, but it is nothing to sneeze over.”

The second figure says, with a nod, “Yes. The key to immortality might be in our hands.”

The fourth figure says, with a plain tone, “We already had dealing with this Sailor Celestial before.”

The first figure says, “True. Needless to say, they found our operation, there, quickly. And while we did pull out, a ‘remnant’ of our time in that universe still remains.”

The third figure asks, “So, how does that help us?”

The first figure says, “It will allow us to keep an ‘eye’ on them.”

The fourth figure then asks, “And then we can make our move?”

The second figure tells the fourth figure, “Be careful. Don’t let your emotions get the better of you. It is what did you in last time.” The fourth figure glares at the second figure and takes off.

Early June 2026, Another Alternate Universe, In orbit around Mars

Within an alternate version of the Milky Way and specifically, our solar system, we head to the orbit around Mars in which in a ‘flash’, Washu’s space station appears on the ‘dark side’ of Mars and inside of it, Washu and our heroes and heroines along with everyone else that was with them when Washu activated her machine are assembled together.

Washu shouts out, “Ta-da! Here we are!” Just then Washu yelps out in pain as Ryoko, Davis, and Jun bash her in the head.

Ryoko yells out, angrily, “Warn us next time you are going to do something like that!”

Jun shouts out, angrily, “No kidding!”

Davis yells out, “No joke! Did you even test this thing?”

Washu says, “Nope.”

There are gasps of shock and Tenchi yells out, “Wait! You didn’t?! You didn’t know that it would even work?!”

Washu shouts out, excitedly, “I knew that it would work! You are talking about one of the greatest genius of our universe here!”

Ange says, annoyed, “Oh, geez.”

Hilda says, with a nod, “You said it, Ange.”

Stella tells Suguha, “I know about her from my ‘training’ to be you, sis, but…Geez! You have some weird friends.”

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Tell me about it.”

Naruto says, with a solemn groan, “Believe it.”

Kiba asks, “Dude, what did you drag us into?”

Yolei says, “One heck of a ride.”

Just then Captain Kirk’s voice booms on a loudspeaker, “This is Captain Kirk! What the heck is going on here? We just detected a massive temporal surge!”

Tai responds, “Nothing much, Kirk-dono. Just Washu teleporting us into another universe with an untested dimensional transporter!”

Captain Kirk retorts, confused, “Say what?!”

Washu says, annoyed, “Hey! We’re here safely!”

Rika tells Washu, annoyed, “Based on what you define as ‘safely’, Washu. In your words, ‘safely’ means ‘in one piece’.”

Rosalie says, with an irritated tone, “No freaking kidding!”

Just then Serena’s voice seems to come over the communication/loudspeaker saying, “Jim, I think that you should let me take it from here!”

Kiba asks, confused, “Huh?”

Rock Lee asks, looking at Serena, “Isn’t that Serena-dono’s voice?”

Mina says, “That’s Serena’s alternate counterpart.”

Hibari, a 16-17 year old teenage lady with pink that have black ribbons and two short pigtails with blue eyes that has pink clover-shaped pupils, asks, “Serena’s counterpart?”

Yumi says, “The version of Sailor Moon that came from that ‘Star Trek’ style timeline, I believe.”

Davis says, with a nod, “Yep.”

Our Moon Princess’ counterpart, [Serena], says, through the communication system, “I’m not surprised that your Washu went ‘full steam ahead’. She is just like my Washu.”

Washu asks, curiously, “Oh, so there is a counterpart of me in your timeline?” Washu says, with a sly smirk, “I would love to meet her.”

Ryoko bashes Washu in her scalp and Ryoko shouts out, “One of you is bad enough!” There are plenty of sweat drops while plenty of the others can’t help to agree with Ryoko’s statement for various reasons.

Just then Strea’s voice booms out, “Hey! Hey! Hey!” Everyone then looks to see Strea, looking as she did in SAO, Yuuki, looking like she does in ALO, but with her human ears instead of fairy/elf ones, Nanairo Arshavin, Seven’s ‘real-life’ self in which she doesn’t look much different from ALO avatar, but she has human ears instead of elf/fairy ears with her dressed like her ALO avatar, and Nijika Karatachi, Rain’s ‘real-life’ self in which she looks a lot like her ALO avatar, expect she doesn’t have elf/fairy ears, but human ears, her hair is grey-brown instead of red, and she has red eyes, in which Nijika is wearing an outfit similar to ALO avatar. Soon after, Strea tackles Kazuto as she hugs him.

Kazuto yelps out, “Strea!”

Yui’s voice booms out, “Strea!” Yui, in her ALO pixie form, flies down and in a bright light, she turns into her human form and she says, scolding tone in her voice, “Stop doing that to Daddy, Strea! You are making him uncomfortable!”

Strea says, teasingly, “He doesn’t seem to mind.”

Kazuto chokes out, “I mind…I mind Strea…”

Asuna tells Strea, “Strea, please get off of Kirito-kun! He says that he minds…and so do I!”

Strea says, with a pout, “Okay! Okay!” Strea then releases Kazuto from the hug and gets onto her feet with Kazuto following afterwards.

Yui asks Kazuto, “Are you okay, Daddy?’

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Peachy, Yui-chan.”

Mimi asks, curiously, “What was that about?”

Kotone asks, “What’s wrong?”

Nanairo says, pointing outside, “I believe that’s what Strea wanted to talk about.” Everyone looks outside and they are amazed to see a completely intact and ‘normal’ Earth in front of them.

Patamon says, amazed, “That’s Earth!”

Washu says, with a sly smile, “Yes, it is, but it isn’t our Earth.”

TK says, “So, we’re in another universe again.”

Gatomon says, “It seems so.”

Tsukiumi says, “Thou oddly seems calm.”

Sakura tells Tsukiumi, “You have to remember that we have been through this ‘world hopping’ stuff before, Tsukiumi.”

Kari says, with a smile, “Quite a bit.”

Tai says, with a nod, “No joke.”

Matt says, with a grin, “Just another day with us.”

Jun says, with a smirk, “But this time, you aren’t going to leave me out of this one, Matt-kun.”

Matt gives a nervous look and TK tells Matt, with a grin, “Now, you know how I feel with Mina-chan sometimes.”

Mina tells TK, with a glare, “Hey! I’m not that bad!”

Raye says, plainly, “No, you tend to be worse.” Mina glares at Raye and Mina then sticks her tongue out at Raye causing a few of the others to sweat drop at this.

[Serena] says, “Suguha and I will be beaming over soon to meet with all of you.”

Kazuto says, “Good to know. We’re going to need to discuss our battle plan.”

Mimi asks, curiously, “Battle plan?”

Mina says, “You know that we are going to need one, Mimi.”

Davis asks, “How do we even know that we are in an alternate version of our universe?”

Washu says, with a plain tone, “Well, that’s simple. Follow me.” Washu then vanishes through teleportation causing everyone else to be surprised and Washu’s voice then booms out, “By the way, you can’t teleport in and out of here, but you can teleport anywhere in here.”

Amara says, “We obviously got that Washu.”

Washu’s voice then booms out, “By the way, I sent the location of the commander center to Ami’s computer.” Ami gives a look of surprise and plenty of the others give looks of annoyance at this.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Tokyo

Within the Tokyo of this alternate Earth, it looks like the streets are clear as people are going throughout their days in a typical Tokyo day in which there are a lot of people having Digimon partners going through the streets in which some people have one partner, some have two to several, and a few have quite more than just several Digimon partners. In one of the alleyways, we find none other than Yuuko, looking like she did when she was human, looking at everyone.

Yuuko says, “Looks like home.”

Just then Eggman’s voice booms, “Not surprising, my dear. You are in an alternate version of your Earth after all.”

Yuuko says, plainly, “That can easily been seen, doctor. I can’t sense the fragment.”

Eggman responds, “That’s not surprising. Somehow, all of the fragments are surrounded by distortion that allows us to track them across reality, but it is going to be a pain in the neck to find their very exact location.”

Yuuko says, “Then we are going to need to find them their old fashion way.”

Eggman says, “Yes, as long and as boring as it is.”

Yuuko tells Eggman, “Try to find a way to get the more exact location of the shards and emeralds.”

Eggman responds, annoyed, “I know that! Do you know who you are talking to?”

Yuuko responds, plainly, “The madman that may have doomed us to oblivion if we don’t correct the mistake immediately. I’m going off to work.” Yuuko can hear Eggman sneer, but she ignores as she walks into the streets and no one gives her another look since she looks like a regular girl.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Washu’s Space Station

Back within Washu’s Space Station, our vast group, our heroes and heroines along with their friends, family, and allies, are assembled together with alternate versions of our Moon Princess and her younger ‘royal sister’, [Serena] and [Suguha], as they are looking on a screen displaying an image of Washu’s station and the alternate Earth with a large group of ‘dots’ on both.

Lita asks, curiously, “So, what are we seeing anyway?”

Washu says, with a smile, “Simple. I have your genetic templates in my computers, in which you shouldn’t ask me how, and I scanned for them with the computer, making sure that my computer knows that detecting two or even three of you isn’t an error since it knows about alternate timelines, realities, and the like.”

Darien says, plainly, “And the ‘dots’ on this Earth means that they are our counterparts in this universe.”

Washu says, excitedly, “Correct!”

Ange asks Washu, “Are you sure that this thing is working?”

Washu says, annoyed, “How insulting! You have forgotten who you are talking to!”

Tenchi says, “Okay, we know that we are an alternate universe or whatever. We need to find the shard of that crystal…”

Trista says, plainly, “Energist, Tenchi. Crystalized Etherion. And something a lot easier to wield by anyone than pure Etherion itself.”

Amara says, “Making it that more dangerous.”

Just then Tails’ voice then booms out, “Well, that’s a problem.” Everyone then looks to see Sonic, Tails, and their friends/allies coming over and Tails says, “It seems while we can track the shards of the crystal to what universe that they are in, we can’t get an exact location. They seem to have their own space-time ‘distortions’ around them that allows them to be tracks, but not exactly pinpointing them.”

Sally says, “Most likely, the Chaos Emeralds were ‘infected’ by the energies of crystals and they are most likely in a similar ‘condition’.”

Hilda asks, annoyed, “Do we even know that it is in this universe?”

Washu says, with a smile, “Yep! Those ‘temporal distortions’ that the emeralds and crystal shards give off are exact and since we have one of our own, the sensors say that there is one in that world. However, even though we have one of our own, it seems like there is enough variance in the emeralds and crystals to make them hard to pinpoint even with one in our possession.”

Tails says, “We could figure out something, but it is going to take time.”

Tai says, “Time is something that we don’t have. We’ll have to do this the old-fashioned way.”

As Tai starts to leave, Kazuto says, “Hold it, Tai.”

Tai asks Kazuto, “What is it, Kazuto?”

Kazuto says, “This world may be similar to our world, but we don’t know how much similar. Plus, there is the fact that there are other versions of us down there and if they don’t have experience with ‘alternate realities’ and such, they might get confused at seeing ‘us’ with ‘them’.”

Asuna says, with a nod, “You have a point, Kirito-kun.”

Amara says, nodding her head, “I agree there. Especially with our counterparts over there.”

Lita tells Amara, with a smirk, “No damn kidding. You, Outers, tend to have over-suspicious natures.”

Amara retorts, with a glare, “For good reason, Lita-chan.”

Darien says, “Anyway, Kazuto has a good point. We have no idea on the situation of that world. All that we know that it is a different version of our Earth, but we don’t know how different from our timeline that it is.” Darien says, looking at [Serena] and [Suguha], “It could be small bit or events that NEVER happened in our world which only happened in what we consider ‘fantasy’ or ‘fiction’. Like the events of this version of Meatball Head and Suguha.”

Rika says, with a nod, “Yeah, we never had an ‘Eugenics War’ and there is nothing, at least on the surface, of a ‘World War Three’.”

[Suguha] says, “Well, it hasn’t happened, yet, in your world as it did in our wars. World War Three started around the time period that in your world with the whole business that your version of me getting the tar beaten out of her by a version of a comic book supervillain and going through something akin to what happened to Superman-dono in manga did happen.”

Suguha says, annoyed, “Thanks a lot.”

Mina says, “I’m amazed that your world still knows of ‘old fashion’ American manga heroes like Superman-dono. From the fiction that we read, your world went through a nuclear winter.”

[Suguha] says, “It took everything sis and I had to make sure that it wasn’t a nuclear APOCALYPSE. It was the reason that we didn’t have our Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers until now.”

[Serena] says, “We exhausted A LOT of energy and it still took years and years for our Earth to recover.”

[Suguha] says, “And it could have been decades more until the Juranian joined the Federation. I’m really glad that even through Tenchi was busy as the current Emperor of Jurai at the time…”

There are surprised looks from Tenchi’s group and he asks, “Wait! My counterpart in your world is Emperor of Jurai?”

[Serena] says, with a nod, “Yes. You and your family went with the Digidestined back to Jurai to take care of the chaos in the galaxy while the rest of us focused on Earth.”

[Suguha] says, “In our universe, World War Three wasn’t an ‘isolated planetary event’. It was just ‘one front’ in a whole galaxy-wide war.”

Plenty of the others gasp in shock and Yolei asks, “A galaxy-wide war?!”

[Serena] says, with a solemn sigh, “Yes. I thought that I had taken care of Chaos when I freed Galaxia from it, but I was wrong. DEAD wrong. Galaxia returned to Earth to warn us about the galaxy-wide conflict around the start of World War Three in Twenty-Twenty-Six. She told us that the conflict was being influenced from the shadows by Chaos, the ‘true Chaos’, itself and it is spreading all over the galaxy in which the ‘focus’ is on Jurai. To fight it on two fronts, the Scouts and the Digidestined divided into two ‘forces’. One would go with Tenchi and his family to Jurai while the rest of us remained here on Earth. Like you, Hikari Kamiya is Sailor Sun and Davis is the heir to the Sun Kingdom throne as well as member of the Juranian royal family with his sister, Jun, via his own father.”

[Suguha] says, looking at Davis, “However, our Davis’ dad didn’t have a crackpot brother.”

Davis and Jun say in unison, with a nod of understanding, “Lucky them.”

[Serena] says, with a sigh, “The galaxy as a whole was devastated and when World War Three ended, the ‘Galactic War’ had also come to an end, but Tenchi, his family, and the Digidestined had to stay on Jurai to help in the rebuild as well as aid in a ‘shadow war’ against the already powerful Klingon and Romulan Empires, who grew even stronger and more dominate in galactic affairs until the rise of the United Federation of Planets put them in check.”

Mihoshi asks, “What about your Galaxy Police?”

[Suguha] says, “They had the tar beaten out of them.”

Tenchi and his group give looks of shock and Ryoko says, amazed, “Whoa! That bad, huh? The Galaxy Police can be incompetent at times, but they weren’t weak.”

[Serena] says, “The war had greatly devastated them, in which they only somewhat recovered, but it wasn’t enough. So, when the Federation was formed, the Galaxy Police quickly began to be integrated into Starfleet. It was the best way to bring peace and balance to the galaxy especially with the expansionist Klingon and Romulan Empires.”

Ayeka asks, curiously, “So, your Tenchi is the Emperor of Jurai?”

[Suguha] says, with a smile, “He was, but now, he is Jurai’s representative in the Federation Council. Other than the founding members of the Federation, Earth, Vulcan, Andoria, and Tellar Prime, Jurai and the Juraians are the most influential members of the Federation.”

Yolei asks, curiously while glancing at Davis, “Wait! So, that means…?”

[Serena] says, “Our Davis is the current Emperor of Jurai.”

There are a lot of gasps of shock and Lita yells out, amazed, “Whoa! Seriously?!”

Davis asks, annoyed, “And what’s that supposed to mean?!”

[Suguha] says, with a smile, “Davis might not look like it, but he is a good ‘king’ in his own right. Our Davis is a war hero out in the galaxy since he helped save the galaxy from pure obliteration. And yes, it was THAT bad out there.”

[Serena] says, with a smile, “He had help with his fellow Digidestined, especially Kari, and all of their Digimon partners.”

Ken says, with a smile, “Well, I have to say that ‘war hero’ part is more believable part to us.”

Davis tells Ken, with a glare, “Whose side are you on, Ken?”

A few of the others giggle at Davis’ expense and Tai says, “While that’s interesting, we have more important matters to talk about.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Agreed.” Kazuto says, “Anyway, because of we don’t know how different this alternate ‘timeline’ is to our universe, we are going to need to get information first.”

Sakura says, with a nod of understanding, “A recon team, huh? That’s a good idea.”

Darien says, “However, it is best that none of the Sailor Scouts or Digidestined go for the very reason of the idea of meeting with our counterparts.” Darien says, looking at Naruto, “However, we know for a fact, based on Washu’s scans, there is no alternate version of Naruto and the other ninja from the Elemental Countries are here. It looks like in this timeline, our ‘two worlds’ are still separate worlds.”

Kiba says, amazed, “I still can’t believe that we always weren’t part of the same planet. My memory tells me that we lived in the same Earth.”

Ino says, with a nod, “No joke. We were just separate by some kind of ‘barrier’ or something like that.”

Hinata says, “Somehow, the majority of us retained the ‘old memories’ of what our worlds were before our merger due to what happened last time.”

Sakura says, “It most likely is due to our ‘deeper connections’ with two certain Moon Princesses. Anyway, due to the merger, our world’s history got merged and ‘retcon’ to make our history’s fit together, Ino. Even though we retain the memories of when our worlds were separate, we also got new memories too…and it is real headache.”

Raye says, “You said it, Sakura.”

Shino says, “However, I believe that I know where Kazuto and Darien is going with this. I believe he wishes the recon team to be made up of people that can use stealth.”

Katsuragi yells out, “Okay! It’s ninja time!”

Naruto tells Katsuragi, “You know, Katsuragi-chan, you better hope that company that owns the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles don’t get you for copyright, believe it!” Katsuragi sticks her tongue at Naruto in which plenty of her fellow shinobi shake their heads in disapproval.

Haruka says, with a smile, “However, it is a wise idea.”

Yumi says, with a plain tone, “I will admit that I agree. We can sneak around this version of Earth and gather information on it as well as any clues to the location of the crystal fragment.”

Tails says, with a smile, “I have something to help with that!” When everyone looks at Tails, he says, taking out a tracking device, “This tracking device has been tuned to the energies of the fragment as well as any temporal distortions that the fragments cause.”

Sonic asks, “What about the Chaos Emeralds?”

Tails says, with a smile, “Don’t worry, Sonic. Since they were ‘contaminated’ by the energies of the crystal, the tracker will be able to track them too especially since I calculated on the various ways that they could react.”

Sonic says, with a smile, “Awesome, buddy!”

Amara says, with a plain tone, “Not without me, buddy. I’m the Sailor Scout of the Wind and I can keep up with you.”

Sonic retorts, with a wide smirk, “Want to bet?”

Sally tells Sonic, annoyed, “This isn’t the time, Sonic.”

Michelle tells Amara, with a sickening sweet smile, “Yes, Amara-chan. This isn’t the time.”

Amara says, nervously, “R-Right.” Plenty of the others can’t help to smirk at Amara’s nervousness from Michelle’s smile.

Tails says, with a smile, “And with Washu’s help, I already have duplicates ready for everyone.”

One of the Hanzo group, Asuka, a young teenage girl of around 17 years of age with dark brown hair tied in a ribbon and hazel brown, responds, excitedly, “Yeah!” Asuka then screams as Katsuragi starts to ‘play’ with Asuka’s *ahem* assets.

Katsuragi yells out, slyly, “Ooh, someone is excited!”

Naruto’s voice booms out, “Asuka-chan, duck!” Katsuragi is surprised by Naruto’s voice causing her to stop what she is doing to Asuka giving her time to duck in which Katsuragi turns to the source of Naruto’s voice…only to get a custard cream pie in the face.

Katsuragi shakes and whips off much of the cream pie off her face and she yells out, annoyed, “Hey, what’s the big idea?”

Naruto retorts, with a smirk, “Sakura-chan had a point about doing things that Pervy Sage would do, so, I decided to go back to my pranking days as a kid. From now, every time that I hear that you did that to your comrades, I’m going to prank you in a different way.” Naruto then looks over to Ikaruga, a young woman of around 18 years with back long flowing black hair and dark blue eyes, in which he says, with a smile, “I think that’s a good idea to keep her in line.”

Ikaruga gives a nod and she says, “As much as I value Katsuragi, her hentai actions have proven more than annoyance from me. I think that this is a perfect way to teach her a lesson. I will keep you informed Naruto.”

Katsuragi yells out, annoyed, “Hey!” But then Katsuragi yelps as she trips and falls down to the ground on her waist revealing that her legs around her feet have been bound by a lot of string.

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “My variation on tying someone’s shoelaces together…when they don’t have shoelaces to tie.” Plenty of the others, especially the shinobi from Elemental Countries and those not of the Elemental Countries, can’t help to give smirks with a few of our group outright laughing.

Kiba yells out, “Ha! Major face-plant!”

Davis says, with a wide grin, “I’ve got admit…that was hilarious! Naruto hasn’t lost his touch as the ‘Prankster King’!”

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “And don’t you forget it, believe it!”

Katsuragi unbinds her legs, gets back to her feet, and she says, annoyed, “I’m going to get you for this!”

Naruto says, with a grin, “You wish, Katsuragi-chan.”

Sakura says, with a sigh, “Yeah, I wouldn’t bet on out-pranking Naruto of all people.”

Ino says, with a nod, “No kidding, Forehead.”

Tai says, with a sigh, “Can we get on with our job? We have all of existence to save.”

Suguha says, seriously, “Yeah!”

Ken says, “Okay, we have a plan. We have some ‘recon teams’ to head down and get some information for us. Hopefully, they will have a clue on the crystal shard.”

Amara says, “If we are luckier, we will be able to get the shard and not have to contact this world. We shouldn’t interfere in this world or we could cause problems in its development.”

Trista says, with a nod, “A wise idea. We have to allow these timeframes to develop on their own especially our counterparts. And also, we don’t have time to get explanations on why we are here. Time is of the essence and we can’t delay our actions.”

Tai says, “As much as I don’t completely agree with your ideas, you have a point about time. We need to get those shards and get it now.”

[Suguha] says, looking at her counterpart, “And since my counterpart is out until her power aren’t so ‘wacked out’, I’m the best choice to use the crystal and emeralds to fix the damage that insane doctor has done.”

Washu says, nervously, “And speaking of help, we’re going to need your Enterprise to transport our teams to that Earth. Our ship is…out of order until my refits of it are done.” Washu says, looking at the others, “And how I was supposed to know that an insane genius was going chaos in the multiverse? I’m a genius, not a deity!”

Ryoko tells Washu, in a plain tone, “Actually, Washu, you are.”

Washu gains a nervous look and after clearing her thought, she says, “Actually, a higher dimensional immortal being of cosmic to beyond cosmic proportions, but I’m not one right now! I’m currently a mortal and I have the failing of one right now so there!”

Davis says, seriously, “Okay! Okay! We don’t have time!”

Sakura says, with a nod, “Right. Now, we need to get to that Earth and find that crystal shard. That Earth also depends on our success.”

Hinata says, nodding her head, “That’s right. We don’t have much time.”

[Serena] says, “I’ll contact Jim…I mean Captain Kirk and get ourselves aboard.”

Washu tells [Serena], “I’m going to need to talk to your friend since I took the liberty of installing some special jamming equipment that will make sure that his ship can’t be detected.”

[Suguha] asks, surprised, “Huh? When did you have time to do that?”

Davis tells [Suguha], “You have a Washu of your own and you ask that?”

[Suguha] says, with a sweat drop, “Yeah, you have a point.” [Serena] nods her head in agreement as she takes out her communicator and prepares to contact the Enterprise-A to assist the teams that our heroes and heroines assembled to get them to the surface of that Earth. However, on the meanwhile, Kazuto glances at Serena and when Serena notices this, Kazuto makes a motion for Serena to follow him in which Serena gives a brief nod at this.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Tokyo

On the surface of the Earth of this universe, we head onto this Earth’s Tokyo where we find someone that looks exactly like Kazuto waiting around for someone.

Just then Asuna’s voice booms out, “Kirito-kun!” This person, none other than this Earth’s Kazuto Kirigaya, look over in the direction that Asuna’s voice came from and none other than this version of Earth’s Asuna Yuuki, Rika Shinozaki, Keiko Ayano, and Shion Asada coming up to him.

This Earth’s Kazuto, who will call Kazuto to separate him from the ‘mainstream’ Kazuto Kirigaya, says, “Oh, hey, Asuna! Rika! Keiko! Shion!”

The four of them come up to Kazuto and this world’s Asuna, who will be called Asuna, tells Kazuto, “Hello, Kirito-kun.” She then looks around and she asks, “Where is Suguha-chan?”

Kazuto gives a sigh and he responds, “You know where Sugu is.”

Asuna says, plainly with a look of realization, “Oh, I see.”

This world’s version of Keiko, Keiko to separate her from the ‘mainstream’ Keiko, asks, “So, she is in the ‘Digital Middle-verse’?”

This world’s version of Rika, who will be known as Rika, asks, plainly, “Who gave that place that name?”

This world’s version of Shion, we call her Shion to keep her separate from the mainstream Sailor Orion, says, plainly, “The name isn’t too inventive, but it does have a point. That place is in-between the Digital World and our world here.”

Kazuto says, “It seems like this ‘realm’ can also go into any of the VR worlds that are emerging from the Seed.”

Asuna says, “And that’s a problem. They aren’t part of the game, so, they could cause ‘problems’ even for the Cardinal system.”

Kazuto says, “And with what happened in SAO, even with the emergence of the Amusphere as a ‘safe system’ for Full-Dive VR, there is still a lot of tenuous ‘mistrust’ of Full-Dive VR and VRMMOs. Sugu, after starting and playing ALO, which is game that’s based on SAO’s system has become a strong Full-Dive VR and VRMMO supporter due to her experience and feels that ‘Kayaba’s sins’ shouldn’t be put on VRMMOs and Full-Dive VR itself.”

Rika says, “True, but it doesn’t mean that the girl has to do what she does alone. The other Digidestined can help her.”

Asuna says, with a solemn tone, “I don’t think that it is just reasonability that Suguha-chan does this.”

Kazuto says, nodding his head and with a solemn tone, “I wish that Sugu would try to talk to me…to us. We know what she is going through. She has been through the same thing as us…through on a much more horrible scale.”

Keiko says, solemnly, “I couldn’t believe it when I heard of it.”

Shion says, plainly, “It isn’t surprising since you were trapped in SAO all that time and you had NO communication with the outside world until your death game crossed over with the one that Suguha was trapped in.”

Asuna says, solemnly and nervous expression on her face, “I thought that nothing could be worse than SAO…I was so wrong. In life, there can be things even worse than what you have gone through.”

Kazuto gives a solemn sigh and he says, “Yes. In SAO, in the over two years that we were trapped before we met up with Sugu, four thousand SAO players died in those two years. With Sugu and her death game, they were trapped for about six months before our two death games ‘crossed over’ and there were fifty thousand people trapped in that death game in which by the time that we met up with Sugu, around ten thousand of them were dead with four thousand in the first month alone. In terms of numbers and death rate, that death game FAR exceeded SAO in terms of everything including horror.”

Rika says, with a sneer, “And unlike us, the outside world could only watch helpless as that sicko broadcasted what happened every single day and he or she gave their ‘players’ the ability to talk with the people on the other side. But it was only to make sure that when they die, it was only more painful and crushing.”

Keiko says, “What shocked me the most was that the players knew that the whole world was watching them, some of them became like the criminal players in SAO.”

Rika says, with a nod, “With a few of them becoming that death game’s version of Laughing Coffin.”

Shion says, “And like Kazuto and Serena with Laughing Coffin, Suguha is the mortal enemy of that ‘red guild’.”

Rika says, plainly, “And saying that they don’t like each other is a MAJOR understatement.”

Kazuto says, with a solemn tone, “And the only way that Sugu can cope is trying to find that person that put her and the others through that monstrous death game which she feels that it is her responsibility even since she ‘awoke’ as Sailor Celestial.”

Asuna says, “I wish that your sister would talk to us, Kirito-kun. We’ve been through so much with her already.”

Keiko says, with a nod, “Yes. ALO and Svart Alfheim in which Suguha, Serena’s friends and fellow Scouts, and the Digidestined taught us how to fly in ALO. It was so wonderful.”

Shion says, “She is the way that she is. You and she might have gone through similar life or death situations, but hers seem a bit more…intense.”

Kazuto nods his head and just then a female voice exactly like Kotone’s voice shouts out, “Kazuto!” Everyone looks to see none other than this world’s Kotone Takemiya and Nijika Karatachi running towards them.

Kazuto asks, “What is it Kotone?”

This world’s version of Kotone, who will be called Kotone, responds, “Portals from the ‘Middle-verse’ are appearing everywhere!”

This world’s version of Nijika, who will be called Nijika, shouts out, pointing into the distance, “Like right there!” Everyone then looks to see a gateway that looks like static on a television when it loses reception is in the sky and out of that portal, a ShineGreymon, Dianamon, MetalSeadramon, and Boltmon burst out and they crash into the ground nearby causing the whole area to shake in which Kazuto and his group yelp as they struggle to remain on their feet. Soon enough, they look to see the MetalSeadramon wrapping itself around ShineGreymon and trying to squeeze the life out of him  while Dianamon’s weapon clashes with Boltmon’s axe.

Keiko then looks back at the gateway and she then says, pointing to it, “Look there!” Everyone, minus the Digimon, look at the portal in which they see none other than this Earth’s Sailor Celestial emerge from it and land nearby.

This world’s Sailor Celestial, who will be called Sailor Celestial to differ her from the ‘mainstream’ Sailor Scout of Reality, yells out, “ShineGreymon! Dianamon!”

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Sugu?”

Sailor Celestial looks at Kazuto and the others and she asks, surprised, “Big brother?” She then yelps as someone tackles from behind and slams her face into the ground, hard, in which it is seen that Sailor Celestial’s attacker looks like someone from Laughing Coffin.

The attacker says, in an insane and twisted male voice, “You should know never to take your eyes off your opponent, little girl!” But then the male figure gets bashed in left side of his face by Sailor Celestial’s armored left elbow which sends him flying fifteen feet into a nearby tree which gets knocked down due to the sheer force of the impact.

Sailor Celestial leaps to her feet and she shouts out, strongly, “Thanks, you psychopath! I’ll remember that as a beat your face in!” Sailor Celestial’s opponent gives an inhuman scream as he leaps back in with inhuman agility and speed with a pair of massive meat chopper knife in which he starts lashing out when he gets close to Sailor Celestial, who starts to dodge the attacks without too much trouble.

The hooded attacker yells out, “I will get you! And then I will gut your precious family and friends slowly, but surely until they beg me for death.”

Sailor Celestial than gets a dangerous enraged look on her face and she says, with that look on her face, “You just made a big mistake, moron! YOU SERIOUSLY PISSED ME OFF!!!” Sailor Celestial then swings her right leg…right in-between the legs of her attack with incredible strength causing her attacker to give a massive ‘squeal’ in a high pitched feminine voice and he is in such pain that he drops his meat cleaver knives. He is then bashes in the face by Sailor Celestial, causing him to gain a broken jaw in the process, and he then collapses to the ground in a heap as well as knocked unconsciousness.

Rika says, with a winch, “Ouch! That had to hurt.”

Kotone says, with a flinch, “I’ll say.” Kazuto was trying his best to resist holding his *ahem* ‘jewels’ after what he saw his younger Sailor Scout sister do just now. On the meanwhile, the MetalSeadramon and Boltmon see what happens and they hesitate for a moment which proved to be a deadly mistake.

Glorious Burst!

MetalSeadramon roars out as he is engulfed in flames while Boltmon is cut down by his opponent causing him to ‘shatter’ into hundreds of data bits.

Sailor Celestial turns to the two surviving Digimon, her ShineGreymon and Dianamon, who will be called ShineGreymon and Dianamon to separate them from Suguha’s Digimon partners, in which she asks, “ShineGreymon? Dianamon? Are you okay?”

ShineGreymon replies, “Just fine, boss.”

Dianamon says, “I’m okay.”

A police office runs over and he yells out, “What’s going on around here?”

Rika asks, annoyed, “Now, the authorities arrive?”

Kotone says, nervously, “I don’t think that they are equipped to handle Digimon like Suguha and the Digidestined can, Rika.” Sailor Celestial picks up her unconscious attacker and removes his hood to reveal his face showing a MAJOR black and blue where her armored fist hit.

The officer shouts out, amazed, “Whoa! That’s one of the escapees!”

Sailor Celestial creates a collar that she clamps around his neck and she says, very irritated, “You should have kept him in a really short leash! This worthless piece of scum was out here just for more killing!”

The office retorts, “With what I heard about him, I believe you, Celestial-dono!”

Sailor Celestial says, “He’s gained superhuman abilities, but this dampening collar will suppress them…as long as you keep the collar on him!” Sailor Celestial then throws the unconscious cloaked male to the officer in which he catches him.

The office responds, nervously, “R-Right, Celestial-dono.” Soon after, the officer then drags the unconscious cloaked male away.

When they are gone, Dianamon says, “Suguha, the portal is gone!” Everyone looks to where the portal that Sailor Celestial, her Digimon partners, the enemy Digimon, and Sailor Celestial’s opponent is gone.

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Damn! This is getting ridiculous!”

Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu!” When Sailor Celestial look towards her brother and the others, Kazuto asks, “Are you okay?”

Sailor Celestial retorts, “Just fine, big brother. I’m a big girl and a Sailor Scout. I can handle myself just fine.”

Rika says, plainly, “Obviously.”

Asuna asks, curiously, “What’s happening?”

Sailor Celestial responds, “Something weird is going on with the barrier between the worlds starting to break down.”

Keiko asks, concerned, “Breaking down?”

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a nod of her head, “Yeah, it is getting bad.”

Asuna asks, “What could be causing it?”

Sailor Celestial says, with a shrug, “Got me, Asuna. All that I do know is that if we don’t take care of it soon, it is going to be pure chaos.” Sailor Celestial says, “Anyway, my partners and I have got to go. Time to get back to work.”

Kazuto asks, “Sugu, do you have to do this alone? There are the other Digidestined and they can go you into the ‘Middle-verse’. Why not ask for help?”

Sailor Celestial doesn’t say a word for several moments and she says, plainly, “I’ve got to go.” Sailor Celestial then says, “ShineGreymon! Dianamon! Let’s move out!” Sailor Celestial’s two Mega Digimon partners nod their heads and all three of them take off into the distance.

As they watch them leave, Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Sugu…”

Kotone asks, concerned, “Will she be okay?”

Rika replies, “Physically, yeah. Emotionally and mentally…who knows?”

Asuna says, “We should get in contact with the others and find out what’s happening.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Good idea, Asuna.” The group starts off to head and then Kazuto ‘senses’ something causing him to glance around, but when he doesn’t see anything, he decides not to say anything. However, what he doesn’t know, from the shadows, Yuuko, still looking like her original human form, is looking at them with a very intense look in her eyes.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Washu’s Space Station

Returning to Washu’s space station, we find Serena and Kazuto discussing something together with Serena nodding her head in agreement.

Serena tells Kazuto, “You know that she won’t agree to this, Kazuto.”

Kazuto tells Serena, “I know, Serena, but we have to make sure that she stays out of the fights for the time being.”

Serena says, “She will try everything to go against it.”

Kazuto says, “That’s why we are going to need Naruto’s help in that regard.”

Serena says, surprised, “Never thought that you would ask Naruto’s help with Suguha.”

Kazuto tells Serena, with a glare, “I wasn’t the only one that wasn’t too excited about Suguha’s relationship with Naruto especially since that it was Naruto’s ‘kitsune freeloader’ that got it started by ‘bonding’ Sugu to him and putting her in ‘naughty situations’.”

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Tokyo

Down on the planet, we find Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, in disguising using their Henge jutsu, looking like a ‘regular’ set of teenagers in which Naruto thinks that he hears Kurama sneeze.

Naruto gives a confused look and Hinata asks, seeing Naruto’s expression, “What’s up, Naruto-kun?”

Naruto responds, “I think that Kurama sneezed.”

Sakura asks, confused, “Can a giant kitsune made of chakra energy get a cold even sealed in a human?”

Naruto says, with a shrug, “I shouldn’t think so since Kurama is pure chakra even sealed in a human, but who knows? I never thought to ask and you know how Kurama gets with ‘nuisance questions’.”

Sakura says, with a nod, “Anyway, we’ve got work to do.” Naruto and Hinata nod their heads in agreement and continue with their mission on gathering data about this Earth.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Washu’s Space Station

Back in the space station, Kazuto and Serena are still talking about the situation with Suguha and Serena says, with a blush, “Well, he truly cares about Suguha.”

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “That’s not a disputable fact.”

Serena asks Kazuto, “You heard what happened?”

Kazuto tells Serena, “You saw IT, Serena.”

Serena tells Kazuto, her eyes widen, “Oh, right.” An images of huge area of destroyed forest with Hinata, Sakura, the Sekirei, Naruto’s parents, and many others comforting Naruto.

Kazuto tells Serena, “I…I can’t say that I blame him.”

Serena says, “Kazuto…Kirito…”

Kazuto tells Serena, shaking his head, “We better stop there or we will go back…”

Serena tells Kazuto, “I’m not sure that we can go back again. Serena Tsukino and Kazuto Kirigaya only came home after SAO was truly and finally resolved back at the Keyblade Graveyard. After what happened THAT day…”

Kazuto says, plainly, “If it wasn’t for the people that we love, Darien for you and Asuna for me, I…”

Serena says, with a nod, “I know. I don’t want to feel that pain ever again.”

Kazuto says, “Sugu’s powers are unstable and her powers are very deeply tied to her including her emotions. It is the reason that she tended to transform ‘unconsciously’ when she got ‘emotional’ and even through she controls it better, she can still transform at ‘random’.”

Serena says, with a nod of understanding, “With her powers unstable, if she ‘randomly’ transforms once…we don’t know what will happen.”

Kazuto says, “She got a ‘jolt’ last time, but next time, she may not be so lucky.”

Serena says, with a nod, “We keep her out of the action until we are sure that her powers are stabilized.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Right.” As Serena and Kazuto are discussing their plans, they don’t notice that both Darien and Asuna are watching them with concerned looks in their eyes.

Just then Washu’s voice booms out, “Hey, everyone! Time to report to the command center!” Darien and Asuna sneak off as Kazuto and Serena head off in the direction for the command center of the station.

(Sometime later on)

At the command center, our heroes and heroines are assembled together as multiple shows all of shinobi members of their group reporting on what they found.

At one point, Tai asks, shocked, “Are you kidding me?”

On one screen, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata are together and Sakura asks, sternly, “Does it look like we are kidding?”

Another screen, showing the shinobi/kunoichi group of Hanzo Academy, Yagyu says, plainly, “Over a year into this world’s Sword Art Online, another ‘death game’ was started when fifty thousand people were kidnapped and thrown into an unknown sector of the Digital World. They were forced to take Digimon partners and if their Digimon partners died, they died. If they died, their partners died. The Digimon that lost their human partners were instantly deleted somehow while all of the human ‘players’ in this ‘death game’ had collars around their neck that had enough explosion to destroy their heads instantly. They lose all of their Digimon partners…boom.”

Yolei says, sickened expression on her face, “That’s sick!”

Another kunoichi group, the Crimson Squad, is on another holographic screen and their leader, Homura, a young woman of around 17 years of age with tan skin, brown hair tied in a ponytail, and green eyes, says, “If you think that’s sick, the person that organized this managed to take over the television stations and broadcasted what was happening every single day to the masses.”

There are gasps of shock and Lita asks, stunned, “Without getting caught?”

The group from the Leaf Village is on the fourth holographic screen and Shino says, “It seems like it was completely untraceable.”

Kazuto says, “They were dealing with Kayaba level genius.”

Darien says, with a nod, “I hate to say, but I have to agree.”

There are plenty of nods and Suguha says, with a sneer, “And even sicker if that was possible.”

Ino appears on the fourth screen and she says, “Not surprised that you would think so. Your counterpart was front and center in it.”

Suguha asks, surprised, “Say what?”

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yeah. Ino-pig is right. Your counterpart on this Earth was front and center in that ‘death game’ and one of its best ‘players’.”

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “That has many connotations in that statement, Sakura.”

Another ninja team, the one from Gessen Academy, lead by Yumi, is on a fifth screen and Yumi says, “Indeed. And your counterpart has been through a lot more than your brother has in SAO. This ‘death game’ was a lot harsher. A lot harsher. It lasted over half-a-year, but it cost around twenty-five percent of the people involved.”

There are gasps of shock and Ami says, shocked and horrified, “Twenty-five percent?! That’s…about ten thousand people!”

There are more gasps of shock and horror after that and Yumi says, with a nod, “With four thousand in the first month alone.”

Joe says, stunned, “Four thousand in one month?! That’s double what SAO started!”

Kazuto says, with a grim expression, “Not just that Joe. We lost four thousand in those two years of horror, but they lost TEN THOUSAND in under a year. One thousand a month after the first month.”

There are gasps and looks of pure horror and terror and Lita says, stunned, “That’s horrible!”

Mina says, “They have to had found the guy!”

Naruto responds, plainly, “Not even close, Mina-chan.”

There are more looks of shock and Amara asks, “You have got to be kidding me?”

Hinata says, solemnly, “I’m afraid not.”

Yumi says, “Suguha’s counterpart in this world has been looking for the person ever since it and SAO ended around in February of Twenty-Twenty-Five in this world.”

Darien asks, curiously, “Both this world’s SAO and that ‘other death game’ ended at the same time.”

Yumi says, “Exactly the same time in fact. It seems like somehow that SAO went into this ‘unknown region’ of the Digital World and the two death games ‘crossed over’ with each other.”

There are looks of surprise and Yolei says, “That sounds like trouble.”

Yagyu says, “And the whole world was watching what was happening due to the fact that this person managed to televise what was happening every single day in which he had special practically indestructible flying cameras. At the end, when Kayaba, who was the final boss, was defeated on the final floor of Aincrad, not only the SAO players were transported back into their bodies, but opened a gateway home for the ‘players’ of the other death game. The majority of them took the portal home.”

Darien asks, seriously, “But not all of them did?”

Naruto retorts, with a nod, “No joke, believe it! You should know which ‘players’ of the ‘second death game’ didn’t head home?”

Kazuto asks, seriously, “The ‘criminal players’, right?”

Sakura says, nodding her head, “That’s right, Kazuto. Unlike SAO, their actions were televised and they didn’t care for various reasons including the fact of resigning them to be trapped in that world. But with the way home open, they knew that the instant that they returned home, they would be arrested for various charges especially the murders.”

Yumi says, “However, they weren’t the only ones that stayed behind when the portal opened up. There are those that knew that the ‘criminal players’ would stay behind and they took it on themselves to bring them in.”

Tai asks, looking at Suguha, “I’m taking a wild guess that Suguha’s counterpart, here, was one of them?”

Yumi responds, nodding her head in agreement, “That’s correct, Tai. She also could open and close the portal, so, she could return home at any time, but she wanted to make sure that those that committed crimes while trapped in that ‘situation’ were brought to justice especially the ‘organizer’ of that ‘death game’. A small group of people joined her despite her reluctance and attempts to send them home. However, this Suguha gained a small team and they continued on through that ‘world’ in order to bring the ‘criminal players’ to justice. After two months, by the time that the SAO survivors of this world made their physical recoveries, this world’s Suguha and her group had returned with the last of the ‘criminal players’. However, the mastermind of the second ‘death game’ hasn’t been found and it seems like this world’s Suguha has taken it on herself to find the mastermind to bring them to justice.”

Kazuto and Serena look at Suguha and Serena says, with a sigh, “I can realize quite a few reasons on why she would do that.” Suguha rubs her scalp and gives a nervous look, but then a holographic screen with Valkyrie Sailor Uranus’ face on it appears in front of everyone.

Sailor Uranus shouts out, in a very serious tone with a VERY serious expression on her face, “Everyone!”

Davis says, nervously, “Uh oh. I don’t like the look of this.”

Michelle asks, curiously, “Uranus, what’s wrong?”

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “We have a situation! Yuuko is here in this world!”

There are looks of shock and Suguha asks, seriously and concerned tone in her voice, “Yuuko?!”

Mina says, “Whoa! Whoa! You can’t be sure that it is OUR Yuuko. It could be the one from this world.”

Sailor Uranus says, “I’m sure. Ami and Tails had developed tracking devices that would detect her and also anything that Doctor Eggman could come up. The device showed that the Yuuko that I saw was the one from our universe.” Sailor Uranus then says, “Add the fact that she jumped off the roof of a ten story building and landed in an alleyway safely is also an indication.”

There are quite a few sweat drops from that comment and Yolei yells out, annoyed, “You think Amara?!”

Sailor Uranus says, “Sonic is keeping a tail on her, but we need our ‘core fighters’ against her now!”

Raye says, “That’s not a problem!”

Davis says, “We’re on our way!”

Tai says, with a serious tone, “Keep an eye on her, Amara! Doctor Eggman may also be here!”

Mina asks, curiously, “Is there a possibility that they might have had a ‘failing out’?”

Washu says, making her ‘presence’ known, “True, but she is going to need someone to help her with the whole of our Earth and universe becoming a ‘black hole’ for all existence.”

Davis says, “And Doctor ‘Eggs-for-brains’ is probably the best choice for Yuuko right now.”

Trista says, nodding her head, “Agreed.”

Suguha shouts out, “Well, what are we waiting for?!”

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Hold it, Sugu! You aren’t going!”

Suguha asks, surprised, “What?!”

Kazuto tells Suguha, “You heard me, Sugu. You can’t go.” Kazuto tells Suguha, sternly, “Right now, your powers are unstable and you can’t transform. In fact, if you attempt to transform, you could hurt yourself or worse.”

Suguha says, with a shrug, “So? I just won’t transform.”

Serena tells Suguha, “Suguha, you are very deeply connected to your powers. More so than any of us, Sailor Scouts. You tend to transform unconsciously due to your emotional state at times in which you do even now. You could unconsciously tap into your powers and this time, you could get more than a ‘shock’.”

Kazuto says, “Serena is right, Sugu. For now, you need to stay on the sidelines.”

Suguha yells out, strongly, “What? You expect me to stay on the sidelines?! After all that we have gone through?! No freaking way! So, what if I’m powerless until my powers become stable again?! I still have some of my abilities like my abilities to use the Force and chakra for example! I’m not just going to stand around and do nothing while you guys go into harm’s way! I didn’t do it for SAO and I’m not going to do it now!” Suguha says, turning around, “I’ll go get some gear to help out in this situation and we’ll meet up on the Enterprise-A.”

Serena says, with a solemn tone, “Sorry.” Suguha then yelps as Serena strikes a pressure point on Suguha’s neck causing her to collapse to unconsciousness.

The others are surprised and Lita yells out, shocked, “Whoa!”

Raye asks Serena, “What’s the big deal Meatball Head?”

Serena tells Raye, “We can argue about this later, Pyro.” Serena asks Kazuto, “Give me a hand?”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Kazuto and Serena put the unconscious Suguha on their shoulders and carry her off in which Kazuto says, “We’ll meet you at the bay as soon as we get Sugu to bed.”

Serena says, “Later.” As Serena and Kazuto take off with the unconscious Suguha, plenty of the others can’t help to look at each other as they realize why Serena and Kazuto are doing this in which they can’t help to be concerned for many reasons.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Tokyo

On the streets of this Earth’s Tokyo, Yuuko, disguised in her ‘human form’, is walking quickly down the streets while Sonic, sticking to the rooftops, is following her.

Sonic thinks in her mind, “She is quite quick on her feet, but not as quick as me.” Sonic continues to follow Yuuko as she continues to move along in which Sonic doesn’t notice that Yuuko is occasionally glancing in his direction as she is quickly moving. Yuuko then goes into an alleyway at one point and nearly ONE SECOND later, when Sonic zips over to a place overlooking the alleyway, Sonic gasps to find that she is gone. Sonic says, surprised, “No way!” Sonic then zips down into the alleyway and he looks around for any sign of Yuuko, but he finds nothing. Sonic says, nervously, “Uh oh. That’s not good.” Sonic says, “Oh, boy. It looks like she has some tricks up her sleeve. Better get back to the others and tell them what happened.” Sonic then zips up to the tops of the buildings and heads off to find the others to tell them what happened.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Washu’s Space Station

Returning to the space station, Kazuto and Serena are talking with Tenchi, Ayeka, Ryoko, Washu, and Sasami.

Kazuto tells Tenchi, “Thank you for keeping a close eye on her.”

Tenchi says, “No problem, but while I know that you are concerned for her, it might have been much to knock her out like that.”

Kazuto says, “Maybe, but Suguha tends to be very stubborn about things. And when she has made her choice, she doesn’t tend to back down from it. Right now, her powers are in an unstable state and if she tries to access them, unconsciously, she could destroy herself. She is really willing to that risk since she, unconsciously, doesn’t have any fear of death since she already died.”

Ayeka asks, curiously, “Really?”

Ryoko says, “Well, that’s not surprising. She already kicked the butt once, so, it wouldn’t surprise me that she isn’t afraid of death.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “It is similar to what happened when people have near death experiences. They can either be very afraid of death or they become more ‘unrestrained’. The near-death experiences causes them in full to realize their own mortality and those that don’t get ‘consumed’ by the fear of death, they become accepting that they are going to die one day, but they don’t fall into some kind of depression. They ‘embrace life’ by accepting their mortality and basically, try to live life to the fullest.”

Tenchi says, with a nod, “Yeah, grandpa told me about cases like that. They know that everyone, including themselves, are going to die, but they don’t accept it in negative manner. In their minds, when the time comes, the time comes, but they are going to live life to the fullest until ‘that day’. They don’t exactly lose their fear of death, but it is completely overcome in conscious and subconscious manners.”

Washu says, nodding her head, “Exactly, Tenchi. And it looks like that since Suguha went the ‘whole way’, her subconscious mind has completely overcome any fear of death.”

Serena says, worriedly, “And that’s what Kazuto and I are afraid of. Ever since she came back, she has been a bit more ‘gung hoe’ lately and since she has completely overcome any fear of death, she won’t hesitate to take the risk of activating her powers, willing or unconsciously.”

Kazuto tells Tenchi, with a sigh, “Tenchi, Serena and I will admit now. The two of us nearly fell apart when Sugu was murdered by Ragnarok.” Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka, Washu, and Sasami give looks of surprise at this and Kazuto says, “If it wasn’t for the people that we love so much, especially Asuna for me and Darien for Suguha, I…We don’t know what would have happened to us. I don’t think that I could go through that again.”

Serena says, pleadingly, “Please help us keep Suguha safe and contained until it is safe for her to use her powers.”

Serena gives a pleading expression and Tenchi says, with a sigh, “I think that you should talk with her even more.”

Kazuto says, “I know, Tenchi.”

Ryoko asks, curiously with a sly smirk, “Have you talked it over with Naruto’s ‘other girlfriends’ on the ship?”

Kazuto responds, “We’ve talk to Naruto’s Sekirei and they’ve agreed to help in this regard. They care about both Naruto and Suguha and don’t want Naruto to go through that pain again.”

Serena asks, “Will you help us?”

Tenchi says, with a sigh, “All right.”

Kazuto says, “Thank you, Tenchi.”

Tenchi says, “Just promise us that you will talk with her and get this sorted out.”

Serena says, with a nod, “We will.”

Kazuto says, “We’ve got to go.” Kazuto asks Washu, “Keep an eye on her, Washu?”

Washu says, with a nod, “Sure, I’ll try, but this is your sister, the Sailor Scout of Reality, that we are talking about here.”

Serena says, “Just make sure not to let her go unless her powers are stable again, please.” Washu nods her head and Serena and Kazuto take off.

When they are gone, Ayeka says, “Lady Suguha might have returned, but they have yet to even begin to heal from that time.”

Ryoko tells Ayeka, annoyed, “What did you expect princess? She only came back from the dead about a month ago!”

Ayeka glares at Ryoko and Washu says, “Well, they had better be careful that fear doesn’t ‘destroy’ them in all sorts of ways.”

Sasami asks Washu, “What do you mean Washu?”

Washu says, with a smile, “A story for another time, Sasami.” Sasami gives a look of confusion while Tenchi gives a look of concern at them as they left.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2, Tokyo, Odaiba District

Within the Odaiba District of this Earth’s Tokyo, our heroes and heroines, joined by Jun and Sonic’s Freedom Fighter friends, are with the shinobi members of their group, Sailor Uranus, and Sonic as they discuss about this Earth from the important to the…not-so important.

Sailor Uranus asks, curiously, “SMO-Two?”

Davis says, with a shrug, “That’s the codename that Washu gave this universe. She called this universe by this name: ‘SMO-Two’ universe. Whatever that means.”

Tai says, “It doesn’t really matter right now.”

Matt says, “The important matter is finding the piece for one thing and the other…”

Naruto says, plainly, “Yuuko.”

Lita says, “Yeah. She can only be trouble.”

Bunnie Rabbot tells Sonic, in her Southern US accent, “I can’t believe that someone got away from you, sugah.”

Sonic says, “Must be some kind of teleportation or something. There was no way that she can outrun yours truly.”

Sailor Uranus says, “I have to agree with Sonic. And most likely it is, Yuuko had used Suguha’s powers before, so, it is possible that she has teleportation powers.”

Mina asks, confused, “But didn’t Serena and Suguha bust the Dark Broach wide open when Suguha regained her powers?”

Serena says, with a nod, “We did. We drove our swords right into the Dark Broach itself and Suguha reabsorbed her energies that Yuuko stole from her.”

Cody says, with a plain tone, “And yet, she still looks like that she retained her ‘cyborg Sailor Celestial form’.”

Hotaru asks Trista, “Do you have any ideas, Trista-mama?”

Trista responds, “I have a few theories, but with no evidence, I won’t share them since they will be completely baseless.”

Raye says, “It is probably for the best, Trista. Right now, we don’t need to worry on how she seems to have retained her powers. Right now, we need to focus on getting that shard from her since it is most likely why she is here.”

Tai says, with a nod, “No joke, Raye. She wants to try again to rewrite reality and erase us from existence for her new ‘dream land’.”

Naruto says, with a scoff, “She is no better than that jerk, Madara.”

Sakura tells Naruto, “Expect that she doesn’t want to trap us in an ‘illusion world’, Naruto. She wants to rewrite reality itself to match her twisted and warped ‘dream’.”

Naruto tells Sakura, “Yeah, you’re right, Sakura. She is worse than Madara.”

Mimi asks, curiously, “So, this world has some kind ‘Digital Middle-verse’?”

Izzy says, “Based on the information gathered by our ‘advanced teams’, it is a realm in-between the real world, the Digital World, and the various VR worlds that are still ‘appearing’. Digimon found that way into that ‘realm’ and they are multiplying at incredible rates. However, there isn’t just Digimon in that ‘realm’, but a lot of other ‘creatures’ with plenty of them having levels of intelligence and ‘free will’ as Digimon.”

Ken says, “However, Digimon flourishing in this realm is a real problem since their massive numbers are causing an imbalance that creating holes not just to the real world, but into the VR worlds as well.”

Matt says, “That’s a problem.”

Izzy says, with a nod, “Indeed. When the Digimon come to the real world via the ‘Middle-verse’, they cause the physical and the digital to ‘meld’ together in some kind of ‘digitized’ zone where Digimon and other ‘entities’ from that ‘realm’ can roam and ‘mix’ with the physical especially those that are live in our world.”

Cody says, “Based on the information that the others gathered, it seems like there are group of Digidestined known as Digimon Tamers in which it is their job to capture the Digimon in the ‘Middle-verse’ and bring them to a special area where the Digimon can live in peace.”

Davis asks, curiously, “Why do they want to do that?”

Cody says, plainly, “To reduce the numbers in the ‘Middle-verse’ realm and stabilize it since it seems like that ‘realm’ is growing, but the numbers of ‘creatures’ in that ‘place’ is growing faster than it can ‘contain’. They are trying to slow down the growth of the creatures in the ‘Middle-verse’ especially the Digimon to stabilize it and make sure that no more of these ‘incursions’ happen.”

Yumi says, with a nod, “Indeed. However, some of these ‘Tamers’ are using that world to gather an army of Digimon to do what they please and the creator of the ‘Digimon Eden’ where the Tamers are ‘storing’ the Digimon doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it. There are also rumors that certain Tamers are trying to create their own ‘empires’ in that realm and various types of ‘empires’ at that.”

Rika says, “Something tells me that we don’t want to know.”

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Amara says, “And somewhere on this Earth, the fragment is there.”

Izzy says, “And I may believe that I know where it is.”

Everyone looks at Izzy and Tai asks Izzy, “You do?”

Izzy says, looking at Ami, “With Ami’s help, I managed to find reports that the barrier between the ‘Middle-verse’ with the real and virtual ‘worlds’ has been breaking down more than usual.”

Lita asks, curiously, “Wait! Are you saying that the Energist crystal shard could be doing that?”

Cody says, “It makes sense since it was used to attempt to rewrite space and time, so, it could make sense that it could be causing space and temporal disruptions.”

Sora says, “That means that we need to find a way into that ‘Middle-verse’ before Yuuko does.”

Kazuto says, “I’ve got a bad feeling that Yuuko may want to do more than that.”

Asuna asks Kazuto, “What makes you say that?” Just then there is a massive explosion in the distance nearby and our heroes and heroines yelp from that.

Yolei says, pointing in the direction where a lot of smoke and dust is coming from, “I think that’s a good sign that Kazuto is right.”

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “We can’t be sure that’s Yuuko. It could be a battle with the ‘local forces’. We can’t get involved unless it is Yuuko or something not of this universe.”

Ami uses her computer and she says, after several seconds, “I’ve got a lock on Yuuko’s energy signature!”

Raye asks Ami, “Are you certain that it isn’t this world’s Sailor Celestial?”

Ami says, with a nod, “Absolutely certain.”

Sailor Uranus says, “That’s good enough for me. Let’s go.”

Matt says, plainly, “That was quick.”

Sonic says, with a grin, “You want quick? Here’s quick!” Soon after, Sonic races off into the distance with Sally shaking her head.

Sailor Uranus says, “Oh no, you don’t, hog!” Sailor Uranus races off after Sonic causing plenty of her friends and family to shake their heads at this.

Michelle says, with a smile, “That’s Uranus-chan for you.”

Rika says, with a sigh, “No joke.”

Asuna says, with a nervously, “I’ll say.”

Davis yells out, “Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s catch up to them and kick Yuuko’s butt right into the ‘next world’.” Davis says, getting out his digivice, “Ready, buddy? Let’s do this!”

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!” Soon after, the rest of our group races off into the distance and preparing to join the fight that it seems like Yuuko has started for some reason through our heroes and heroines have a good idea why Yuuko is attacking.

Early June 2026, Alternate Universe 2 AKA SMO-2 Universe, Washu’s Space Station

Returning back to Washu’s Space Station, Suguha is groaning as she slowly wakes up and as she regains consciousness, she finds that she is in a large and luxurious bedroom like those found in the best five-star hotels.

Suguha gets into a sitting position and she asks, groggily, “What hit me?” Suguha then remembers what happened and she says, seriously, “Now, I remember! I can’t believe that she did that to me! I’m going to have a stern talk with sis…!!”

Just then Midori’s voice calls out, “Suguha?” Suguha looks to the source of her mother’s voice to see her Earth mother, Midori Kirigaya, with Matsu, Tsukiumi, and Akitsu walking up to her in which Suguha finds herself sitting in a huge queen-sized bed.

Suguha says, “Hey, mom.”

Tsukiumi says, “Thou has finally awakened. It took thy long enough.”

Suguha says, sarcastically, “And a good morning to you, too, Tsukiumi.”

Suguha leaps out of the bed and Akitsu asks, “Where are you going?”

Suguha responds, “Where do you think Akitsu? I’m going down to the planet and give my brother and sister a good talking to.”

Akitsu then says, “No.”

Suguha asks Akitsu, “No?”

Matsu says, a bit nervously, “Your brother and sister asked us to keep you on this station no matter what.”

Suguha yells out, surprised, “What?!”

Matsu says, “We contacted Naruto and he agreed to this.”

Suguha shouts out, surprised, “He did what?!”

Matsu says, with a nervous smile, “We’re just doing this for Naruto-kun and your siblings, Suguha-chan. Let’s not cause any trouble…”

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “There won’t be any trouble since I’m getting out of here.” Suguha leaps off the bed, but Akitsu uses her powers to create a ‘line of ice’ in front of Suguha causing her to stumble back in which she says, annoyed, “Hey!”

Akitsu says, “Naruto-kun and your siblings say that you stay here and you will stay here.”

Midori says, concerned, “Akitsu-san!”

Matsu tells Akitsu, a bit nervously, “You really don’t have to do that.”

Tsukiumi says, “I doth say that Akitsu has the right idea. Suguha is too stubborn for one’s own good.”

Matsu tells Suguha, “Suguha, your siblings and Naruto-kun have valid concerns. Your powers are unstable and if you try to transform, you could rip yourself apart!”

Suguha says, seriously, “I won’t transform them! I still have my Force and chakra abilities!”

Matsu tells Suguha, “Suguha, you still tend to unconsciously transform into your Sailor Scout due to your deep connection with your powers. You tend to do it even during these days! With your Sailor Scout powers in their unstable state, one unconscious transformation and who knows what could happen?”

Suguha says, “I just got shocked.”

Matsu responds, “You could have been just lucky, Suguha!”

Akitsu says, plainly, “Tsukiumi is right. Suguha is stubborn.”

Tsukiumi says, with a nod, “Indeed.” Suguha gives an annoyed look at Akitsu and Tsukiumi.

Akitsu then gives a bow and she says, “I’m sorry.” Akitsu then uses her powers to freeze Suguha’s feet to the floor.

Suguha yells out, shocked, “Hey!”

Midori asks, flabbergasted, “Akitsu-san, what are you doing to my daughter?”

Akitsu tells Midori, “I’m sorry, Midori-san. We’ve been told to stop her for her own good.” Akitsu tells Matsu, “Sleeping pill.”

Matsu says, with a smile, “Good idea!” Matsu then reaches in-between her *ahem* cleavage and takes out a bottle in which she says, taking out a pill, “One of these babies and you are out like a light for hours! Plus, they are made with natural stuff with no chances of forming drug-like addiction to it and doesn’t hurt your body in the least!”

Suguha says, shaking her head, “No way! You aren’t putting that in me!”

Akitsu says, plainly, “Sorry.” Akitsu then goes over to Suguha and she starts to tickle her causing Suguha to laugh uncontrollably.

Suguha yells out, “Stop…Ha…Ha…Stop that…Ha…right now…Akitsu…!!”

Matsu says, nervously, “Sorry!” Matsu then runs over and, as gently as possible, forces the sleeping pill down Suguha’s throat in which Akitsu stops tickling her. The sleeping pill starts to work immediately and Suguha starts to feel dozy.

Suguha says, woozily, “You can’t…” Suguha then collapses into a deep sleep with Akitsu catching her in her arms before she can collapses to the floor in which Akitsu releases Suguha’s legs from the ice before she and Matsu gently put back onto the bed.

Midori says, worriedly, “Suguha…”

Matsu says, with a kind smile, “Don’t worry, she will be just fine.”

Tsukiumi says, “I doth say that she is a stubborn person and I think that she wouldn’t have listen to reason.” Midori looks at her daughter, solemnly, and mentally, she can’t help to agree about that as well as worry about her daughter and her future.

Early June 2026, SMO-2 Universe, Tokyo, Odaiba District

Back on this Earth, we are back in this Earth’s version of Tokyo, namely the Odaiba District, none other than Yuuko, in her ‘Cyborg Sailor Celestial form’, is fighting against Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and the Sailor Scouts of this world’s/Tokyo’s Juuban, along with Valkyrie Sailor Nebula, as well as Tuxedo Mask, the Digidestined, including Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and the Digidestined’s Digimon partners.

Sailor Celestial asks, with a glare, “Who are you? Why did you look like me?”

Yuuko responds, “It won’t matter to a dead woman.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “We’ll see!”

Yuuko replies, plainly, “Yes, we will.”

But then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Not you, Yuuko!” Yuuko turns the source of the voice only to get kick into the side of a building by none other than Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Moon which has this world’s version of our heroes and heroines surprised.

Valkyrie Sailor Venus asks, confused, “What the?!” She looks back between Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon in which this Earth’s version of our Moon Princess gives a confused look even more so as the rest of the Sailor Scout and Digidestined members of our heroes and heroines with the Digimon partners in their highest forms possible arrive on the scene.

Yuuko, completely unharmed by Sailor Moon’s attack on her, leaps back and she says, “I knew that you were here. That hedgehog was following me. He’s good, but nothing at the level of a shinobi. And most likely, you have them hiding around and waiting to sneak attack me.” Hiding in the shadows, Sonic and the Freedom Fighters are with said Elemental Country shinobi with the other shinobi of our group all around in the area, hiding the shadows.

Sailor Moon says, “That’s for us to know and you to find out, Yuuko.”

Yuuko says, “It doesn’t matter you won’t stop me.”

Sailor Moon says, “You won’t get away with this. You are going to get that crystal shard over my dead body.”

Sailor Mars says, smacking her face, “Seriously, Meatball Head? You know what happens when you say that!”

Yuuko says, with an evil smile, “With pleasure, Sailor Moon.” Yuuko turns her right arm into a blaster and fires at Sailor Moon in which Sailor Moon whips out her swords and easily deflects the attack, but Yuuko zips in at incredible speed and strikes Sailor Moon with a punch to her face, sending her rocketing through the top floors of several buildings at one in which massive damage is caused by her impacting form!

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, shocked, “Sailor Moon!” Tuxedo Mask then slams his palm into the ground and creates a mess of thorny vines that entrap Yuuko.

Yuuko says, plainly, “Your tricks won’t help you, Tuxedo Mask.” Yuuko easily breaks the thorny vines, but Tuxedo Mask doesn’t show anything on his face, he has a mental smirk. Sailor Moon then teleports in and attacks with a sword swipe that Yuuko easily dodges. Yuuko tells Sailor Moon, “You are going to need to do better than that, your majesty.” Yuuko then ruthlessly attacks Sailor Moon in which she blocks Yuuko’s attacks, but then gasps as Yuuko gets one of her hands around Sailor Moon’s throat.

The others gasp in shock and Sailor Saturn says, “Sailor Moon!”

As Tuxedo Mask and others prepare to attack, Yuuko turns Sailor Moon towards them, using her as a shield, and Yuuko says, plainly, “Just try it.”

The others snarl at Yuuko and Sailor Moon winches out, “You are a coward…”

Yuuko says, with a plain tone, “And you are weak. Remember Ragnarok? All you could do was lie down, unconscious, while your Sailor Celestial was ruthlessly murdered by that creature. In the end, for all of your ‘heroics’, she ended up a corpse and that’s what all of your family will end up when I’m done with them.” While Sailor Moon doesn’t show any change in emotion, there is a spark of fury in her eyes…a fury that’s completely unlike her even AFTER SAO.

Sailor Moon croaks out, “At least, I love…and cared for my family…even after your brother came back…you still went on with your madness. Why don’t you stop justifying your revenge and just admit it? You don’t care about them! You don’t love them! You only love yourself! And you will remain alone for all eternity!”

Yuuko’s normally stoic façade vanishes and a look of pure unearthly fury forms on her face in which she screams out, completely enraged, “BE SILENT!!!” Yuuko then starts to violently bash Sailor Moon’s head into the ground before she stops as she starts to violently spasm causing her to gasp out, “W-What? What’s…happening….?” Just then Yuuko yells out in pain as roses start to burst out of her form and she says, looking at Tuxedo Mask, “You!”

Tuxedo Mask responds, with a smirk, “You shouldn’t take things at face value, Yuuko.”

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, surprised, “Yuuko?” Just then Yuuko gasps as she is impaled in the chest by Sailor Moon’s sword and forced to look Sailor Moon in the eyes in which Yuuko can see the look of fury in her normally gentle blue eyes.

Sailor Moon tells Yuuko, “Normally, I’m a nice girl…but I’ve been through a lot of crap for the past several years and right now, I’m not that same ‘nice Sailor Moon’ anymore!” Sailor Moon then grab Yuuko’s cybernetic arm and rips off her form causing Yuuko to yelp in pain as well as surprising the others.

Davis says, shocked, “Whoa!”

Mimi says, nervously, “Yipe!” Yuuko snarls at Sailor Moon and she takes a punch at her, but Sailor Moon dodges Yuuko’s punch and cuts off her cybernetic leg causing Yuuko to yelp as she falls to the ground.

Sailor Moon says, looming over Yuuko, “It’s over, Yuuko.”

Yuuko says, with a sneer, “Not even close. Have you forgotten? I am pure energy now. This body is just a vessel for me. Destroy it and I will create another.”

Sailor Moon says, “Not if we extract you from that body and trap you in a place where you can never return. Let’s just say that we have a few artifact that can contain someone or something like you, Yuuko.”

Yuuko gives a flinch and she then asks, with an evil smile, “Maybe, but you can’t do that if you are dead. Since I am most cybernetic, you didn’t think that I wouldn’t have a way to…self-destruct?” Just Yuuko’s form starts to violent ‘spasm’ as her body starts to glow and crack greatly.

Sailor Jupiter says, shocked, “Oh, shit!”

Sailor Moon yells out, “Everyone, get down!” Sailor Moon then uses her Force powers to throw Yuuko high into the air and Sailor Moon then Force Pushes Yuuko so hard that she reaches escape velocity, but even then, when she ‘denotates’, the explosion is so massive that the whole of Tokyo shakes from the explosion with all of the windows in the buildings for a 100 MILE RADIUS are shattered into pieces!

Lillymon asks Mimi, “Are you okay?”

Mimi says, nervously, “I think so.”

Sailor Star says, shocked, “My words! If she exploded where we were…”

Sailor Orion says, plainly, “She would have killed all of us and destroyed much of the city…if not the whole city.”

Tuxedo Mask says, “And maybe more.”

Imperialdramon Fighter Mode asks, “Do you think that she is gone?”

Omnimon says, “I don’t think so. Remember, she is pure energy now. She just lost her body and most likely, she have a new one ready in no time.”

Yolei says, annoyed, “What we don’t need right now.”

Just then Naruto’s voice booms out, “Hey, guys!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Naruto and the other shinobi of our heroes’ and heroines’ group walk up and point in another direction with the rest of them looking to find the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined looking at them.

Sailor Uranus asks, “Mind telling us who you are and what you are doing here?”

Sailor Uranus responds, plainly, “It is pretty obvious. If you aren’t sure, I think that your Mercury has already figured it out.

Sailor Mercury says, her visor active with her hands on her mini-computer, “They are us. Their DNA and all matches ours, but they aren’t clones. They seem to be alternate versions of us.”

Sailor Orion asks, “Alternate versions of us?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes. There is more to existence than just our universes. There is a vast multiverse…more like OMNI-verse out there, Sailor Orion. You should remember the theory about alternate or quantum universes in which there are alternate versions of oneself where the timeline can be slightly or radically different based on very many different factors. These versions of us are most likely from one of those realities. I knew that I had detected a ‘fluctuation’ which was most likely a space-time gateway.” Sailor Pluto says, looking at her counterpart, “However, there are reasons that alternate versions of one self’s aren’t allowed to travel to said ‘alternate timelines’ for many a reason unless there is a ‘great emergency’ which I fear that there is.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “And there is a grave one in fact. All of existence is in danger and we need to hurry.”

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Maybe we should take this discussion somewhere else since I don’t think that we can easily explain why there are two versions of all of us around.”

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “I have to agree with my counterpart. We are going to need to find out what’s going on.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines go with the counterparts of the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined of this world head off to talk privately with Sonic and his friends along with the SAO survivors of the group, namely, Kazuto, Rika, Kotone, Hiyori, and otherwise, coming out of the shadows to follow along to where they can discuss things privately.

Early June 2026, SMO-2 Universe, Washu’s Space Station

Returning to Washu’s Space Station, we find ourselves within a massive high-tech lab where we find Alita working on something as Stella comes up to them.

Stella asks, “What are you doing?”

Alita responds, “Finding a way for you and me to return to the fight.”

Stella asks, curiously, “Really?” Just then loud alarms start to ring and Stella shouts out, “What the heck?!”

Washu comes over and she says, turning off the alarm, “It looks like the sensors picked up something.” Washu then creates a holographic screen and keyboard in which she starts to type on the keyboard causing her eyes to widen when she sees what’s on the holographic screen causing her to say, “Uh oh.”

Alita asks, curiously, “Uh oh?”

Stella says, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

Washu says, “I don’t think that you should.”

Hilda’s voice booms out, “What’s with all the noise?” Soon enough, Stella, Alita, and Washu look to see Hilda and Ange walking over towards them.

Washu says, “All that noise is my sensors detecting an unauthorized dimension gateway opening from our home universe.”

Ange asks, surprised, “Wait! What?”

Alita says, “It means that someone from our home universe, most likely from our Earth, has opened a gateway to this universe.”

Hilda asks, “Hold on! I thought that we were the only ones with the ‘universe hopping’ tech, right?”

Washu says, “What you call ‘universe hopping’ tech may be rare, but it doesn’t mean that we are the only ones that have it. And technology isn’t the only way to cross between realms.”

Stella asks, “Do you think that it is someone with the ability to create space-time gateways?”

Washu says, “Not sure, but all that I do know is that this portal came from our universe.”

Ange says, narrowing her eyes, “Something tells me that whoever created and came from that gateway aren’t friendly.”

Stella asks, curiously, “How can you be so sure, Ange?”

Washu says, “Something tells me that we shouldn’t go against that feeling.” Washu says, typing on the keyboard, “I’m going to contact the Enterprise and get the others this message.”

Ange says, “Yeah, you better.”

Hilda asks, annoyed, “Can’t we get down there?”

Washu says, “Like I said: In order to protect this place, I made sure that teleportation of any kind in or out of this place is practically impossible.”

Ange says, annoyed, “Just great.”

Alita says, “We can only hope that they will be okay.”

Stella says, with a nod, “No joke, girlfriend.”

Early June 2026, SMO-2 Universe, Tokyo, Odaiba District

Within the Odaiba District of the Tokyo of what is currently being called the Earth of the SMO-2 universe, our heroes and heroines are in meeting with the counterparts of the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined members that belong to this universe.

Sailor Pluto says, with a plain tone, “I thought that I sensed a massive ‘disruption’ in space and time.”

Sailor Uranus says, with a plain tone, “And if we don’t stop what’s happening in your universe, all universes, including ours, are gone.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “That’s the story.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a groan, “Oh, geez.”

Sailor Venus says, “Hey, girl. Our Sailor Celestial knows how you feel.”

Sailor Venus asks, curiously, “By the way, where is your Sailor Celestial?”

Sailor Orion says, “Knowing our Sailor Celestial, I doubt that she would be on the sidelines.”

Our heroes and heroines get a bit nervous for different reasons and Sailor Moon says, “Our Suguha is temporary…powerless.”

Sailor Celestial asks, surprised, “Powerless?” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines explain about what happened on the Death Egg.

When they are done, Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “I see. The reality disputing nature of what was done and her weakened state as she attempted to reverse the damage would explain why her powers are in an ‘unstable state’.”

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, “Is your Sailor Celestial all right?”

Sailor Star says, a bit nervously, “Just fine. Just a bit ‘weakened’ and frustrated at being unable to stop this.” Sailor Star nods her head, but noticed the nervousness in her counterpart’s voice.

Sailor Celestial then asks, “But why does your Yuuko look like…me?”

Our heroes and heroines become more nervous to this and Sakura says, nervously, “Well…” Soon after, our heroes and heroines then explain the history of Yuuko and their Sailor Scout of Reality.

When they are done, Yolei says, nervously, “Wow. That’s…quite dark.”

Sailor Celestial says, plainly, “Not like my history with my Yuuko is any better.”

Sailor Mercury asks, “So, your Yuuko is now a being of pure energy and she had something called the ‘Dark Broach’?”

Sailor Pluto says, “The Dark Broach isn’t a ‘simple thing’, Mercury. It is a dangerous and powerful object that allows someone to harness the powers of all Sailor Scouts even the power of the Sailor Scout of Reality isn’t ‘out of reach’ with someone with the Dark Broach through thankfully, Etherion is WAY too powerful for even the Dark Broach to harness. However, while Sailor Celestial’s powers and Etherion are ‘connected’, they are still two separate powers.”

Sailor Orion asks, “But why did your Yuuko take the form of a cybernetic enhanced Sailor Celestial?”

Our heroes and heroines, especially Sailor Moon and Kazuto, become really nervous at this and Sailor Uranus says, “Right now, it doesn’t matter. We have a situation here. Our world is in danger…No, ALL WORLDS are in danger and we need to stop it.” Sailor Uranus asks, “Could it be that this ‘Energist shard’ is the reason that the barriers between the ‘Middle-verse’ with the Digital, virtual, and physical worlds are breaking down?”

Sailor Celestial says, “I really think so. I thought that I got a ‘sense’ of my power and now, I know why.”

Sailor Moon asks, “Can you lead us into this ‘Middle-verse’ to get the shard?”

Sailor Celestial says, “No big. Actually, I’ve got a way to bring more people than myself into the ‘Middle-verse’ lately.”

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “Really?”

The other Sailor Scouts and Digidestined also give confused looks and Sailor Sun asks, “Why did you…?”

Sailor Sun then realizes something and Sailor Celestial says, getting out her digivice, “You, all, know why.”

Sailor Star tells Sailor Celestial, “Celestial-chan…” Sailor Celestial just shakes her head and takes out her digivice.

Sailor Celestial says, “Agumon! Lunamon! I need you out of the digivice in order to open a gate!”

Lunamon, from inside of the digivice, responds, “Okay, Suguha!”

Sailor Celestial says, “Agumon! Lunamon! Release!” She pushes a button on her digivice and her two Digimon partners come out of her digivice in which Sailor Celestial closes her eyes with her sigil and broach glow in which her digivice glows causing a bright glow to appear in front of everyone with the ‘bright glow’ transforming into a gateway.

Mimi says, amazed, “Wow.”

Sora says, with a nod, “That’s one way of saying it.”

Sailor Moon tells Sailor Celestial, “I didn’t expect you to be so helpful.”

Sailor Celestial responds, “Don’t get any ideas, sis. I just know that this is way over myself and I’m going to need help to take care of it. If the barriers in the ‘Middle-verse’ break down even more, the Digital, virtual, and ‘real’ worlds are going to keep ‘crossing’ and chaos is going to ensure like what’s happening in their world now.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “Wow. She is really determined to do things herself.”

Sailor Jupiter tells her counterpart, “You have no idea.”

Rika asks Kazuto, with a sly smirk, “Remind you of someone?”

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Cut it out, Liz.”

Davis says, “All right! Let’s move out!”

Davis says, with a grin, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

Yolei says, annoyed, “Great! Now, we have two of them!”

Yolei says, with a nod, “No joke, girlfriend.” Yolei and her counterpart look at each other, smirk, and soon enough, all our heroes and heroines head out through the portal until all of them are through in which the portal closes behind them.

Early June 2026, SMO-2 Universe, Tokyo

Elsewhere in the Tokyo of this universe, we are on the rooftops of the buildings where several figures are seen.

One of them says, “Don’t see much different from the Tokyo of our freaking world.”

Another one of the figure says, “This world is similar to our world, Suigetsu.”

The third figure says, with a nod, “Indeed.”

The first figure retorts, “Didn’t you say that Earth WASN’T our freaking world until some months ago?”

The second figure says, plainly, “That’s because that your memories were overwritten when our original world and our new home world were merged into one world.”

The first figure says, “Whatever, Sasuke. It doesn’t matter to me.” When we get a good look at these figure, we find that they are Sasuke Uchiha, Suigetsu Hozuki, and Jugo.

Jugo asks Sasuke, “Are you sure about this Sasuke?”

Sasuke says, plainly, “I am.”

Suigetsu asks Sasuke, “Why didn’t you take part in that Fourth Great Shinobi War that Orochimaru started?”

Sasuke responds, with a plain tone, “Worthless.”

Suigetsu asks, confused, “Huh?”

Sasuke says, “Orochimaru’s war meant nothing to me and I saw no benefit going in there even for my own gains.”

Jugo asks, “So, why now?”

Suigetsu says, with a smirk, “You want to create your own Eden, huh?”

Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “I do not accept the world that the Dobe and all of his family and friends have made. I will make a world of my own and it won’t be a fantasy world that Obito and Madara wanted to create. Suck insanity and stupidity. Dreams don’t last forever…only reality does.”

Suigetsu says, with a grin, “And reality is based on one’s point of view and can be changed.” Sasuke doesn’t reply as he takes out what looks like a Mother Box from the DC universe in his right hand.

End Chapter 5

There we go, everyone! It looks like not only Yuuko and our heroes and heroines are looking for the Energist shards and Chaos Emerald, but Sasuke and his two team members are in it too. However, as you know, they haven’t been seen since the end of World’s Song. Why haven’t they done anything since then?! Well, as you may expect, you are going to find out as this story arc goes on, folks! Please read and review and tell me what you think, but NO FLAMES! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!