Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: SAO Beyond ❯ Riding into a New Gamer Multiverse, Part 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We have arrived at the next part of the story and I’ve added a new ‘dark twist’ into it. When this story began, I did say that one of the ‘plot points’ in the story would be the ‘mental and emotional’ struggles of Kazuto and Serena due to what happened to Suguha/Sailor Celestial in the events ‘summarized’ in the prologue of the story. However, I felt that just ‘emotional outbursts’ would be enough to show the ‘drama’ of those struggles of those two through this arc and I have my reasoning doing it this way. Hopefully, it will add a good piece of drama to the story. Now, I really know that this is getting old, but I have to and must give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar and Terra, their looks, everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization, and the idea of Darth Raven Sammy Tsukino, the other versions of Sammy Tsukino, and other ‘plot ideas’ for this story.

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Sailor Moon Online: SAO Beyond

(Sword Art Online opening music ‘Innocence’ starting)

As a group of rainbow colored birds fly through the air, witnessed by Naruto, Davis, and Asuna, the scene switches to Suguha, Serena, and Kazuto walking down the street, they turn around when they ‘sense’ something and the world around them shatters like a mirror revealing multiple alternate versions of them and the worlds of SAO, ALO, and beyond.

The next scene shows our heroes and heroines looking at the prone form of Suguha, dressed in ‘royal gown/dress’ as Princess Selene, lying in her see-through coffin with tears in the eyes of Kazuto, Naruto, and Serena in which the scene switches Naruto, dressed in his classic attire, but with white cloak similar to his dad’s cloak as Hokage while looking into the wind.

The next scene has Serena looking at her broach and then walking through the hallways of the Moon Kingdom dressed as Princess Serenity and as she looks into the air, her shadow splits into two shadows with one of them looking like her as Valkyrie Sailor Moon and the other looks like Heathcliff.

The following scene has Darien looking at a rose while his ‘alternate forms’ of Tuxedo Mask and Prince Endymon are behind him and then we see Davis looking at two tags that contain the Crest of Miracles and Life when he feels a hand on shoulder in which he looks to see Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and the rest of the Digidestined and their Digimon looking at him.

The next scene has Leafa stand in the middle a very swallow pond surround by the images of her four ‘doppelgangers’ as Sailor Celestial reflected in the water of the pond as a rainbow light comes from the sky in which when she looks up towards it, she then sees the rest of her friends in their ALO avatars and Leafa smiles as she approaches them transforming into Ark Valkyrie Sailor Celestial in the process.

Then we find our heroes and heroines battling through legions of robots, monsters, and fighting even multiple version of Heathcliff before out of some kind of vortex, Ragnarök appears before all of them with a roar of power and hatred. Various warriors, heroes, and ‘other people’ from the multiverse ranging from Sonic the Hedgehog, Shiroe of Log Horizon, Kite from Dot-hack series, Neptune, Nepgear, and their fellow CPUs/CPU Candidates from Neptunia series, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and others from the Marvel universe, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and so many others from the DC Universe, and so many more before it focuses on Doctor Ivo ‘Eggman’ Robotnik surrounded by the seven Chaos Emeralds and a mysterious and powerful crystal which reality all around it seem to shatter like a mirror.

Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Kazuto, and the others extend their hands to Sailor Celestial and she takes them as they look at what looks like a giant book in which in the pages, there are pictures of various different versions of all of them and Leafa is holding a smaller version of that same book and reading it to Rain, Seven, Yuuki, Strea, and Yui.

Finally, we return to see Suguha, Serena, and Kazuto at that same street in which Suguha closes that same book and turn to see all of their friends/family/loved ones waving towards them causing the three of them to run over towards them as the rainbow-colored birds create a rainbow in the sky.

(Sword Art Online opening music ‘Innocence’ ends)

Act 1: Sword Art Realities

Chapter 8: Riding into a New Gamer Multiverse, Part 2

Early June 2026, Lunar universe, Earth, Japan

We are on this alternate universe’s Japan where the ‘picture’ is focusing on Tokyo where it is like the Tokyo that we know, but there aren’t only civilians in the streets, there are also soldiers, however, they seem to range from young men and ladies in their late teenage years to full grown adult with plenty of them having Digimon partners. Also, plenty of them are wearing JSDF style uniforms, there are plenty of ‘armored warriors’ that look similar to Kamen Riders and others that are wearing armored ‘uniforms’ similar ODST soldiers from the Halo universe. And there are others still dressed in armor and uniforms from various anime and, especially, video game universes. The soldiers and civilians, many of them also having Digimon partners, are going around as if it was another day in which we also see various weapons platforms on many building ranging from remote controlled mini-guns and their upgraded automatic cannon counterparts, multi-missile launchers, and even military style exo-suits along with various radar and sensory tracking system as well as old-fashion floodlights.

Within this version of Tokyo, we head into Juuban distract where we arrive at where would be in, our heroes’ and heroines’ universe, the Tsukino family home, however, on this Earth, we find a large multi-story high-tech military style compound with large gate, a large amount of defensive armaments in all sorts of weapon mounts, and sensors in all sorts of mounts. When we get inside, we find ourselves within a high-tech facility with all sorts with a top of the line and futuristic lab, same kind of communication center, and at a top of the line and futuristic medical center that looks like a combination of the best hospital with Star Trek-style sick bay. This is where we find an unconscious Serena lying down on one of the bed as the futuristic ‘scanner’ displays her vitals on the screen while Darien and Raye are over her with Darien looking at Serena’s unconscious form with concern while Raye has her hand on Serena’s forehead with her eyes closed. Raye is using her mental abilities to go into Serena’s mind to figure what happened to her during the last fight.

Raye’s eyes shoot open to prove that she is done, and Darien asks, “Do you know what happened?”

Raye says, with a nod of her head and concerned look on her face, “I do. And it is complicated.” Darien and Raye look towards one direction where they see the rest of our heroes and heroines that haven’t been captured by the opponents that have attacked them.

Hotaru asks, concerned, “What’s wrong with her?”

Raye takes a deep breath and she asks, “Do you remember that time that Meatball Head was ‘possessed’ and corrupted by that modified version of the Venom symbiote?”

Lita says, “Who can forget that? It freaked me out!”

Davis says, “Yeah, but she was completely ‘purified’ by Suguha.”

Raye says, “That’s the thing. Serena WASN’T completely purified. There is a small piece of it remaining inside of her.”

There are gasps of shock and a male voice says, “Your friend is right.” Everyone looks towards the voice of man of his thirties, though he looks a bit more youthful than that, thick and fluffy red-orange hair tied in a ponytail, green eyes, and wearing a white and green doctor/medical outfit.

Mina says, “Doctor Archaman-san.”

The man responds, with a sly smile, “Please call me Romani since you know ALL about me.”

Lita says, “Romani-dono, could you please tell us what you found?”

The man, Doctor Romani Archaman, replies, with a nod, “Here you go, Lita-san.” He creates a holographic screen display an x-ray of Serena’s head and showing a display of Serena’s brain where they find a strange, yet, familiar small black ooze tightly attached to one area of Serena’s brain.

There are plenty of shocked looks and Kari asks, “Is that it?”

Ami says, her computer activated, “Yes, it is.” When everyone looks at Ami, she says, “Romani-dono is sending me the information that he is getting from the scans on Serena.”

Davis says, nervously, “Damn! That’s not good!”

Yolei says, worriedly, “We need to get it out of her!”

Romani says, with a plain tone, “Not a good idea. That ‘ooze’ is deeply connected to her brain and attempt to remove it would be fatal even with the power and abilities that you have.”

Ami says, “Romani-dono is right. However, it looks like that piece of the symbiote isn’t expanding or causing her harm at all.”

Raye says, “That’s because it isn’t. While Suguha didn’t get that piece of the modified symbiote, the fact it was modified was part of the reason that it survived at all, Suguha’s purification has restricted it. It can’t grow any further that it has, and it can’t takeover Serena at all.”

Michelle says, “That’s good news.”

Amara asks, “But how did it survive at all?”

Raye responds, “Like I said, it was modified for one thing, but the main reason, unfortunately, was Suguha. Her purification was…incomplete. Remember at the time she was struggling with her own inner demons, remember?”

Kari asks, “You mean her time under the influence of the Orichalcos and what happened at the Digidestined orphanage with us?”

Raye replies, with a nod, “Bingo, Kari. She was still harboring A LOT of doubts, guilt, and other ‘negative emotions’ that put limits on her purification. She was going all-in with her heart and spirit to save Serena, but the ‘darkness’ that she still harbored at the time weakened her purification. That, along with the symbiote’s modification, allowed it to survive, but in this restricted form in which it can’t take over Serena and it can’t grow beyond that point. However, it has latched too deeply into Serena and it is not only latched onto her brain, but it is deeply connected to her power as Sailor Moon.”

There are plenty of stunned looks and Mina asks, shocked, “Seriously?!”

Raye retorts, with a plain tone and stern look, “Does it look like I’m kidding? And this is where things get complicated.”

Cody asks, curiously, “How?”

Raye says, “While it has been restricted, it doesn’t mean that symbiote can’t do crap including getting stronger. From what I can see, it got stronger through the remaining connection to Serena’s powers and due to its ‘dark nature’, it got boosted by the darker emotions of Serena. However, when our journey across worlds ended and Meatball Head started to heal, its growth stopped, but it didn’t get weaker at all. It remained dormant within her until…”

Darien says, with a serious tone, “Until Ragnarök.”

Raye says, with a nod, “Right on the money.” Raye says, with a solemn tone, “Even before…the final clash between Meatball Head, Suguha, and that beast, the whole battle was reopening ‘old wounds’.”

Tai says, plainly, “Namely from SAO.”

Raye says, nodding her head, “Ragnarök’s mindless rampage…seeing us getting our asses handed to us…” Raye gives a shiver and she says, “Which I don’t like remember, thank you very much.”

Mina says, with a nod, “We hear you, Raye-chan.”

Raye says, with a plain tone, “However, most of us…it is what happened when people got too close to that…living Doomsday machine…”

Hotaru says, with a solemn look, “It was horrible. There was nothing left of them.”

Michelle hugs Hotaru and Amara says, “We learned that Ragnarök, with one aspect, like the youma that we faced in the past…just taken to the EXTREME. It didn’t drain them until unconscious or under their control. Ragnarök drained them until they were dusk. There was nothing, but dust left of those poor people.”

Romani says, his eyes widening, “My, it sounds like that I don’t want to meet that creature in a dark alley.”

Lita says, plainly, “That’s an understatement of the Silver Millennium, Romani-dono.”

Romani says, with a nod, “It is the reason that you named him after the event that ends the Norse gods. Their ‘end times’. Ragnarök, the twilight of the Norse gods.”

Darien says, with a plain tone, “It proved a very apt name. Since it took down someone precious to us that quite a few considered ‘divine’ due her incredible power as a Sailor Scout.”

Raye says, with a solemn tone, “And that was the ‘straw that broke the camel’s back’ for Meatball Head. The ‘old wounds’ were ripped wide open and symbiote fragment fused with her was completely awakened. The event triggered its ‘survival function’ since it was greatly bonded to Serena, her body, specifically her brain and nervous system, and her power. It sensed Serena’s incredible distress over…Suguha’s ‘demise’ and the battle with that beast as whole with the reopening of the ‘wounds’ from SAO. To protect its host and thus itself, it felt that it had to fulfill Serena’s deepest desire and need: To become stronger to ensure no one dies or suffers the pains that she and others suffered because of horrors like Ragnarök and SAO. To protect others from death and despair especially those that she loves the most…namely us.”

Asuna says, worriedly and solemnly, “Serena-chan…”

Raye says, “And that was more emphasized with Meatball Head trying to adopt her ‘persona’ from SAO. She was trying to be more Usagi, the White Valkyrie of Sword Art Online than Serena Tsukino. That action and more ‘proved’ the point of the symbiote fragment bonded to her and that’s why it did this: Creating a second persona within Serena.”

There are gasps of shock and Ken asks, “Serena has a second personality now?”

Raye says, with a nod, “Created by the symbiote. In short, this persona is what Serena desired and needed. It is the embodiment of the second meaning as our title as ‘senshi’: The ‘ultimate warrior’. This second persona isn’t evil, but it is ‘darker’ and ‘edgy’. To prove the point, basically, it…HER mindset is this: To defend others, you need to win. To win, you need to defeat your enemies. To defeat your enemies…you need to DESTROY them.”

Quite a number of the others flinch from this and Mina says, nervously, “Yipe! Edgy is an understatement.”

Shion says, with a nod, “Indeed. Most likely, the symbiote fragment forged this ‘second persona’ from Serena, but it took a lot of what made our Serena who she is.”

Raye says, nodding her head, “True, but ‘other Serena’ doesn’t fight just for fighting itself. She is like Serena where she is fighting not for herself, but to protect others, the good and the people that she loves. However, this Serena is just more ‘extreme’, which is also an understatement, since the symbiote focused on creating the ‘ultimate warrior version’ of her. She was so fast and so strong was because, while the symbiote is stuck where it is, it is just like a ‘full symbiote’ and it has the ability to give a ‘power boost’ through there is more. It is also tapped into Serena’s hidden powers.”

Matt asks, curiously, “Hidden powers?”

Raye says, with a nod, “Meatball Head has hidden powers within her since she was born or reborn, based on how you look at it, as the person that she is today BEFORE SAO. However, it isn’t the only hidden powers that she has. She has hidden powers and knowledge that wasn’t a part of her when she was born.”

Plenty of the others give confused looks and Davis says, confused, “Okay, I’m confused.”

Raye responds, with narrowing eyes, “Remember how we found that Kayaba had download stuff into Sammy during the SAO beta test?”

Mina says, with a nod, “No joke, Raye-chan. There was even information on a complete duplicate of SAO’s Aincrad in him. He put a lot in him.”

Ken asks, realizing what Raye is implying, “Wait, you mean…?”

Raye says, with a nod, “That’s right, Ken. That freaking ass did the same thing to Serena and not just during SAO itself, he had been doing it ever since she started using the NervGear.”

There are gasps of shock and while showing a dangerous expression on his face, Darien asks, with an angered sneer, “What did he do to her?!”

Raye flinches from Darien’s tone and expression causing her to reply, “I’m not completely sure. The stuff and ‘powers’ that he put inside of her is vast. And the symbiote is connected to it.”

Amara says, “And that means that ‘second persona’ has complete access to what Kayaba sealed inside of her.”

Raye replies, with a nod of her head, “And then some.”

Lita says, annoyed, “Geez, he is long gone and still he comes to bite us in the butt!”

Kazuto says, “For now, let’s forget about him and focus on the situation on hand.”

Just then a familiar male voice says, “That’s probably a good idea.” Everyone looks to see Sammy, the Sammy Tsukino of this universe also known as Kamen Rider Lunar, walks into the room and everyone can see that he is wearing a silver shirt, blue jeans with matching black belt, and white sneakers on his feet.

Cody asks Sammy, “You heard everything?”

Sammy responds, plainly, “You know the answer to that.” Sammy says, shaking his head, “Man, this Meatball Head is in worse shape that the Meatball Head that I met in that other SAO timeline.”

The others become curious and Kazuto asks, “Other SAO timeline?”

Darien says, “I believe that we need to know the story of this universe to get a feel of our situation.”

Sammy says, with a sigh, “Well, I’m glad there is another one of you that’s smarter than mine, but then again, every other Endymon in the multiverse is smarter than this one…mostly anyway.”

Lita asks, a bit annoyed, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Sammy says, “I’m not sorry if I got you, especially him, miffed by that statement, but you would agree with me if you were me. Let’s just say that I’m not a fan of the ‘heir to our planet’s throne’ and for good reason.”

Cody says, “To understand that, we are going to need to understand you and the story of your world.”

Sammy responds, with a nod, “No kidding. However, you might want to take a deep breath. You might want to throw up your lunch.” Sammy looks at Darien and he says, “You should also make sure that stays calm. He is going to get pissed and I don’t want him doing something stupid that will upset your Meatball Head. He will be tempted to do so, trust me.” Darien can’t help to get a curious and a lot of our heroes and heroines getting a feeling of dread from what they are about to learn about this world.

Early June 2026, Lunar universe, Earth, Unknown UNI-SHOCKER facility

Deep within a UNI-SHOCKER facility somewhere on this Earth, we find Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata strapped down onto lab tables where we find Naruto only in his boxers while Sakura and Hinata are in what looks like skin-tight latex one-piece swimsuits. Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata struggle to get out, but they can’t get out of the lab tables.

Just then a female voice calls out to them, “Don’t even bother. These are designed with you in mind. We know that you were given a super-soldier formula similar to the one given to Steve Rogers AKA Captain America, so, they were designed for ‘augmented humans’ of your level of augmentation. They also have tons of chakra negation seals on them, so, ANY and ALL chakra and chakra-based abilities are worthless.” Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata glance over to find a group of people, men and women, dressed in classic scientist/lab outfits walking over with them being led by a young woman.

This young woman looks to be someone of 18-19 years of age that’s short in statue for her age with short teal hair, glasses in front of her green eyes, and her outfit is one of a female scientist with a white overcoat and top, as well as an ID card on her left breast, blue-colored fingerless gloves, blue shorts and has a blue shirt underneath her white top, as well as white socks and arm braces, and finally, white thigh high boots with blue trim on the heels.

Sakura says, shocked, “You!”

Hinata asks, surprised, “What are you doing here?”

The young woman responds, “You must be referring to the Nico of your universe.”

Hinata asks, confused, “Huh?”

Naruto asks, “So, you are a different Nico, the top scientist of MIST?”

The young woman replies, “Correct. Through the MIST of your world is no more, thanks to you and your allies I believe.”

Sakura asks, curiously, “If you are a different version of the Nico that we know, why aren’t you with your MIST?”

The young woman, Nico, responds, “I don’t have to answer that.”

Naruto tells Nico, “Your father wouldn’t want you to do this! You have to let him rest in place.”

Nico glares at Naruto and he says, with a calm tone, but deadly glint in her eyes, “Says the one that got his family back. My so-called mother abandoned my father and I and my father was murdered due to his research. I will give him back what was wrongfully taken from him and I. No matter what make it takes.” Nico says, plainly, “Do it.” The scientists then take blood samples from the three of them with Naruto more ‘agitated’ than Sakura and Hinata. They then insert the blood samples into a machine and Nico goes onto a keyboard as a holographic screen as various numbers, images, and whatnot appear on the screen. After a short while, Nico says, “Good. The link with the Nine-Tails combined with advanced version of Captain America’s super-soldier serum has helped your healing as much as your Sailor Celestial’s resurrection giving her own ‘healing factor’. You are perfect.”

Naruto asks, nervously, “I’m going to feel like an idiot for asking: But what?”

Sakura tells Naruto, “Naruto, I don’t think that you are an idiot for asking her because that’s what people in evil organization kind of do.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah, good point.”

Nico glares at Naruto and Sakura and Hinata says, a bit nervously, “Maybe we shouldn’t anger her while we are unable to do anything…”

Nico responds, “No need, Hinata. I am beyond base revenge. I am a scientist and my work take precedence. Now, before I start, are you familiar with the Halo game series for the Xbox?”

Naruto replies, “Uh, yeah. What gamer isn’t?”

Nico says, with a nod, “Good. Then you know about the Spartan-Two program that created the main character: Master Chief John One-One-Seven.”

Hinata asks, curiously, “Yes?”

Sakura says, realizing what Nico is implying, “Uh oh.”

Nico says, “Like the ‘canon Sakura Haruno’ and some of your counterparts throughout the multiverse, you do have a big brain in your head, and you know how to use it correctly.”

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “Hey!” Naruto and Hinata look at Sakura nervously and when Sakura looks at them, she is quick to realize that it isn’t about her getting annoyed at what Nico was implying about Sakura herself.

Nico says, with a plain tone, “Yes, you are going to be our new ‘Spartan-Twos’. More specifically, you are going to be part of our new ‘Spartan-Five’ program, which is a far improved super-soldier program which will give you, three, abilities beyond the Spartan-Twos like Master Chef. You will have bones harder than Wolverine’s adamantium skeleton, but it will all bone and have no metal infused in it. Strength that would allow you to perform the super-strength feats of Tsunade herself WITHOUT chakra. All five of your senses…sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing…enhanced to super-human levels. For a base comparison, your smell will put Wolverine’s sense of smell to shame. Reflexes that will make it seem like your minds are super-computers. And healing and regeneration that will make you practical immortal.”

Naruto says, nervously, “I rather not.”

Nico says, plainly, “You know that you don’t have a choice. Also, you will have the ability to harness the mystical, spiritual, and super-natural that rivals Doctor Fate and Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme.”

Sakura asks, “Are you trying to make this organization’s version of Spartan-Twos or ‘Weapon X’?”

Nico replies, plainly, “Think of it as you wish. However, you have no choice in the matter, and you will build our army since you will be able to pass on these enhancements to your children since they will be genetic.” Naruto’s, Sakura’s, and Hinata’s eyes widen knowing what she means on that in which Naruto and Sakura glare at her intensely. Nico snaps her fingers and she says, “You can glare all that you want. You know that you are completely helpless especially since you realize that we made sure to restrain you beyond the enhancements that you were given when your world’s MIST kidnapped you, but we have negated any and all chakra abilities as well as MYSTICAL based ones as well.” Just then what looks like the torture droids from the Star Wars universe float down and menacingly head for Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata causing them to gain REALLY nervous looks.

(Elsewhere at this location; around this time)

Within another part of the UNI-SHOCKER facility, Suguha, now bound in a massive straitjacket, is sitting down on the ground with her legs bound so she can’t move.

Suguha says, annoyed, “When I get out of here, I’m going to kick you so hard…”

Doctor Hojo’s voice booms out, “My dear, your threats aren’t going to scare anyone since your Sailor Senshi powers are currently ‘on the fritz’ in which we made sure to ‘bind’ your other abilities with the seals making you unable to focus to use your Force abilities.” Suguha looks towards Doctor Hojo’s voice and finds the infamous Shinra scientist surrounded by people dressed like classical fantasy mages.

Suguha says, “Never thought that I see a scientist ‘invest’ in magic.”

Doctor Hojo says, “You should know better. In my world of Gaia, magic and science closely intertwined and you know this for a fact.” Doctor Hojo snaps his fingers and mages start to surround Suguha causing them to start to chant in which a magic circle appears all around her.

Suguha asks, a bit nervously, “What the heck are you doing? Is this some kind of ‘sacrifice ritual’?”

Doctor Hojo responds, “Don’t worry, my dear. You are BEYOND too valuable for something like that. We are just conducting an experiment. My current employers are fighting a war which isn’t their expertise. To get what they want, they usually relied on economics, politics, or both usually fighting a ‘shadow war’ from behind the scenes, but due to a ‘mishap’ in one of their ‘ventures’ in another world, similar to yours actually, it allowed this world’s Sailor Celestial to ‘rise’ and along with another enemy, one of their own creation in a way, to forge a united resistance and force UNI-SHOCKER, this wonderful multi-universal organization, into something that they have never experienced before: Open war.”

Suguha thinks in her mind, “UNI-SHOCKER, huh? It sounds like your typical evil organization name to me, but something tells me that they aren’t your typical evil organization. If they have experience in conquering multiple worlds and this is a world that had a version of me, and they have foothold here…”

Doctor Hojo says, bringing Suguha out of her thoughts, “You must be thinking that if this world has a version of you that’s also a Sailor Celestial, you are right. There were Sailor Scouts defending this world. Emphasis on WERE, my dear. UNI-SHOCKER killed them all and before you are saying I’m lying, I am not.” Suguha gives a gasp of shock and horror and Doctor Hojo says, with a sly smile, “But that’s not the best part. Even through that venture into one world caused new problems for UNI-SHOCKER, it wasn’t a complete failure…at least in my book. They found a way to revive this world’s Sailor Scouts and bring them under their control. They are so ‘willing’ to be experimented on and breed…” Suguha gains an enraged look and starts to struggle, but due to the fact that she is bound and the fact that the mystical circle around her is keeping her stuck in place, Suguha is stuck in place with an enraged snarl on her features, but all that causes Doctor Hojo is give his classic eerie and sadistic smile.

Just then a male voice calls out, “Do you think that it is a wise idea to provoke her, doctor?” Suguha and Doctor Hojo look towards the source to find two people coming towards them.

The first in a male in his late thirties with shoulder length somewhat messy brown hair, brown eyes, and wearing simple black clothing under a dark blue cassock with a golden cross around his neck.

The second is a woman dressed much like sorceress in fantasy with dark blue dress and black hooded cloak over face causing her eyes to be hidden, but she has long blue bangs of hair coming out with the skin of her face being pale in coloration with violet colored lips. On her feet are a pair of black high-heeled shoes.

The female of the group says, looking at Suguha, “So, this is the one that holds the origin of Root itself? She doesn’t look like it and not because she is dressed in that manner, but I can see it in her eyes. A powerful soul WITHOUT her special powers in the first place.”

The male asks, “She is powerful WITHOUT her powers, Caster?”

The female replies, with a nod, “Yes, Kotohime-san…Kotohime-dono.”

Doctor Hojo says, “That’s not surprising at all. She has lived so many lives. The vast knowledge within those lives…”

The male, Kotohime, says, “Anyway, I believe this experiment is unwise. We are dealing with a person who, in our world, holds the very origin of the Root itself and in fact, the very origin of everything including magecraft, mana, true magic, and all that’s the foundation of our world as well as our universe. You intend to make her a vessel of a powerful being of our world. When a being such as the one that you are planning to seal inside of her, a human vessel would limit that being’s power. However, it would happen even for the most powerful of talented mages as with her current mortal vessel, but this girl is beyond any mage. She possesses what we consider true magic and beyond.”

Doctor Hojo says, with his sadistic smile, “And that’s why we need to understand everything about her. Even through this world has their world, she is just as difficult as any version of her.”

Suguha says, sarcastically, “It must run in the family.”
The female, Caster, says, “My, you have such a mouth.”

Doctor Hojo says, with his sadistic smile, “Yes, her personality is all that we truly know about her. The true extent of her abilities, her limitations, and more. This experiment is to test that. And also, the deity that we wish to seal in her is exactly as your Earth myth and legend depict her as and we need to contain her. This version of Sailor Celestial is temporary unable to access her full power, namely her Sailor Senshi powers, due to her ‘core powers’ being currently unstable.”

Caster says, “True, but she is far from a ‘dismal in distress’. I saw her battling and despite her being weaker, she is far from helpless.”

Doctor Hojo says, with a nod, “Very true. It is why we have the seals on her, and this room is full of security systems that will neutralize, but not terminate her if there is even an instance of her getting out of our control.” Doctor Hojo claps his hands causing him to say, plainly, “Begin.” The mystical circle surrounding Suguha glows brightly and Suguha gains a nervous look as the mages surrounding her are chanting. Just then ‘mystical lightning’ starts to come from the mystical circle and Suguha rapidly moves her head around wondering what was happening in which she doesn’t notice a glow forming below her form. However, when her ‘danger sense’ goes off, Suguha looks below her only to have a ‘rush of energy’ slam into causing her to scream out as ‘something’ invades her as she feels a ‘surge’ of ‘something’ going within her form causing her to cry out in pain and agony.

Early June 2026, Lunar universe, Tokyo, Juuban District

Back within Sammy’s headquarters in his universe, we find Sammy, Romani, and our heroes and heroines that weren’t captured by UNI-SHOCKER together were our heroes and heroines are giving tense looks especially Darien where he is bending a metal table that he is holding onto.

Romani says, nervously, “Could you not do that? I need that.”

Sammy tells Darien, “Told you. And I must say that you are more powerful than most versions of yourself that I know of.” Sammy tells Darien, with a stern tone, “However, you need to know this beforehand. This is like I told another good version of you and I had to knock it into his head. You are you and my asshole are him. In fact, he is quite the anomaly.”

Ami asks, curiously, “Anomaly?”

Sammy says, “Out of all of the Darien Shields in the multiverse, the universes that I saw so far, my Darien is the only one to truly betray Meatball Head, MY Meatball Head, but all of the other versions, including this one, remain loyal to their versions of Serena.” Sammy then says, a bit nervously, “Though that isn’t always a good thing since plenty of the versions of Serena ‘fall’ and some of those versions of him fall with her out of love and loyalty while plenty more remain ‘good guys’ to knock some sense into those ‘corrupted’ versions of Meatball Head.” Our heroes and heroines, especially the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, have mixed feelings about Sammy just said before Kazuto gasps as he senses his younger stepsister’s/cousin’s ‘distress’ causing him much the same feelings.

Kazuto yells out, in a panic, “No, Sugu!” Kazuto nearly rushes out of the room only for him to be stopped by Asuna.

Asuna asks, concerned, “Kirito-kun, what’s wrong?”

Kazuto says, worriedly, “It’s Sugu! She’s in pain! I can feel it!”

There are plenty of surprised looks and Sammy retorts, “You are surprised by that? They were family in their previous life, and they have become close in which they have special powers. It shouldn’t be surprising that they have a ‘psychic link’ like really close people do in anime, manga, and stuff.”

Amara says, with a nod of agreement, “He has a point.”

Yolei asks, curiously, “But wouldn’t Serena…?” Before Yolei could finish, Serena wakes up with a start and screams.

Serena shouts out, fearfully, “No!” Before she could jump off the bed, Darien grabs a hold of her in which she looks at him with a look of pure terror and horror in her eyes.

Darien says, concerned, “Whoa! Whoa!”

Serena says, in pure panic, “D-D-Darien-kun? Oh, Kami! It’s Suguha!”

Kazuto tells Serena, “I know, Serena! I feel it too!”

Serena looks at Kazuto and she then asks, curiously, “Where are we?”

Sammy replies, “At my house.”

Serena looks at this universe’s version of her Earth brother and she asks, her eyes widening, “Sammy?”

Sammy retorts, “Sorry, Meatball Head. I’m not YOUR Sammy Tsukino.”

Serena gives a confused look and Tai tells Serena, “This is the Sammy Tsukino of this universe.”

Serena gives a surprised look, she gasps as she remembers the battle up to a certain point, and she yells out, fearfully, “Oh no! Sammy, he…!!!”

Kari says, solemnly, “I’m sorry, Serena. He, Suguha, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata were captured by the people that have attacked us.”

Serena gains a pure fearful look and she says, worriedly, “N-No…”

Darien hugs Serena and he tells her, determinedly, “Don’t you dare go into hysterics, Meatball Head. We are going to get them back.” Darien then makes Serena look at him and Darien tells her, sternly, “We are going to get them all back safe and sound, do you understand me?” Serena weakly nods her head and Darien releases her from his grip.

Sammy tells Darien, with a plain tone, “And this is why I didn’t want you flying off the handle.” When everyone looks at Sammy, he says, “From what I see, this Meatball Head is worse off than the alternate version of her that I met who also went her through own SAO. She’s super-powerful and closer to ‘the edge’ than that Serena. It doesn’t matter if you want to admit it or not…she is a ‘ticking time bomb’.” Sammy narrows his eyes where he states, sternly, “And don’t give me any dirty looks. You know that I’m right.” Plenty of the others can’t help to flinch from Sammy’s glare, knowing that this version of Sammy Tsukino is right. Sammy tells Serena, “And I’m telling you this because you can’t run off half-baked.”

Kazuto tells Serena, “I’m sorry to say that he has a point, Serena. We are facing a powerful organization that’s been conquering alternate Earth and other worlds across the multiverse.”

Sammy says, “And they have experience fighting and KILLING Sailor Scouts…namely my Sailor Moon and her Sailor Scouts.” Serena gives a gasp of shock and she looks at the others causing them to solemnly nod their heads in which Sammy tells her, “UNI-SHOCKER came to my world and killed my world’s Sailor Scouts, but they didn’t do it alone. They had help from a traitor.”

Serena asks, curiously, “Traitor?”

Darien tells Serena, “My counterpart in this world.”

Serena gasps in shock and horror and Sammy responds, with a nod, “That’s no joke. I know it and saw it. It actually started over him getting a power boost from UNI-SHOCKER to help protect my Meatball Head. However, she expressed her distrust of his new power. Personally, I don’t fully understand why he went ‘over the handle’. In his warped mind, he felt that like her concern was a betrayal of him. In his warped mind, my Serena betrayed him. He went over the edge and helped UNI-SHOCKER betray my sister and the Sailor Scouts.” Sammy says, with a sigh, “The horrible battle still remains in my mind. All of the Sailor Scouts dying in that fight with Sailor Mars performing one final kamikaze move to allow Meatball Head to escape and go into hiding. However, to bring her out, they decided to capture me and turn me into a cyborg warrior to use against my sister.”

Serena asks, shocked, “They turned you into a cyborg.”

Sammy says, “Well, yes and no. My Meatball Head turned the tables on them.” He sighs causing him to say, “I think…No, I know that Meatball Head knew that her end was coming. She didn’t have the ability to fight UNI-SHOCKER. She didn’t want to put this burden on me, but if she didn’t, I was going to be turned into their drone. So, Serena decided to turn their technology against them. She snuck into UNI-SHOCKER and made sure that I was turned into a cyborg warrior that could beat UNI-SHOCKER at their own game. You see, my Meatball Head was in fact as smart as Ami.”

Serena gains wide-eyed from that and Raye says, “Personally, I’m still shocked to hear that any version has anything in those meatballs of hers.” Serena glares at Raye, very annoyed, at what she is implying, but Raye just smirks at Serena.

Sammy says, plainly, “Yeah, most Meatball Heads aren’t at the level of my Serena.” Sammy then says, with a solemn tone, “She gave it all to rescue me. She gave as much as she got, but she…Meatball Head was torn apart in most horrific ways. However, she got me away from them and use the Silver Crystal to ‘transfer’ her ‘royal blood’ into me.”

Trista says, “Giving you permission to use the Silver Crystal.”

Sammy replies, with a nod, “Exactly. She also declared my adoption into the Lunarian royal family, making me a prince of the Moon Kingdom, and giving me the right to use the Silver Crystal. She did it to fight against UNI-SHOCKER. She didn’t want to put the burden on me, but I was the only one that she could trust. With her dying words, she begged me to make sure that UNI-SHOCKER didn’t win and to fight for justice and not for revenge. That’s when I swore to defeat UNI-SHOCKER and free my world. I used their technology combined with the Silver Crystal to become Kamen Rider Lunar and I’ve fought them for a good long while by myself and a few allies, but I didn’t know that there were other ‘rebel cells’ waiting in the wings at the time. But then one day, I found out that UNI-SHOCKER was going to another Earth to get their hands on a certain ‘power’.”

Serena asks, “A certain power?”

Amara replies, “Etherion, kitten.” Serena’s eyes widen and Amara says, with a nod, “That’s right. They were after that Earth’s Sailor Celestial.”

Sammy says, with a nod, “Bingo, but I didn’t know that at the time. However, I found out after I met that Earth’s Sailor Scouts for the first time where I met my first ‘Valkyrie-class’ Sailor Scouts as well as a Sailor Celestial for the first time. Needless to say, I was impressed with her.”

Shion says, plainly, “I’ll bet.”

Sammy says, “I also learned about SAO there.”

Serena gives a look of shock and Ken says, solemnly, “That world is very similar to our world, Serena. Our counterparts there went through the same thing that we did over there through it is somewhat different.”

Serena asks, a bit curiously, “How different?”

Kazuto replies, “Unlike us, who had to defeat Kayaba on one hundredth floor of Aincrad, your counterpart beat Kayaba on the seventh-fifth floor after I had exposed him as Heathcliff.” Serena’s eyes widen from that statement and Kazuto says, with a nod of his head, “Yeah, it is a world that’s most likely what happened if Sugou hadn’t more deeply tampered with SAO severs with his experiment causing them to overload and causing the error that got him trapped in the gang with his goons which forced Sugu…”

Darien tells Kazuto, “Suguha made her choice. It was her love for you, her brother, which made her do what she did despite it was part of Kayaba’s plans.”

Kazuto responds, solemnly, “I know.”

Sammy says, with a sigh, “Part of me feels that you have been more ‘messed up’ with your experience than the group that I met in that universe and they were got ‘scars’ to show. I learned that the hard way.”

Davis asks Sammy, “How’s that?”

Sammy replies, nervously, “I kind of…struck a ‘sour note’ about SAO with that Meatball Head and she…left an imprint of her armored fist in the wall behind my head.” Plenty of the others sweat drop at the mention which had plenty of our heroes and heroines look at Serena in which she looks about to protest before she just laughs nervously. Sammy says, “Anyway, once there, I teamed up with them to stop UNI-SHOCKER’s plans for their world and give them the boot as well.”

Ami says, with a nod of understanding, “You told us about that, but you never did mention the details of their plan in that world.” Sammy doesn’t say a word, looking at Serena, causing her to gain a confused look, and this version of Serena’s Earth brother just gives a deep sigh.

Sammy tells Domani, “Get a sedative ready.”
Domani says, curiously and confused, “Okay.”

Sammy then tells Darien, Kazuto, and Asuna, “And the three of you get ready to snap your Meatball Head back to reality.”

Serena asks, confused, “Huh?”

Lita asks, confused and a bit annoyed, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Sammy says, “If I’m right, you will find out…unfortunately.” Sammy then says, “UNI-SHOCKER had plenty of plans for that world, but the main focus at the time was on AR gaming system known as Augma and its MMO game, Ordinal Scale…”

There are looks of shock from our heroes and heroines and TK asks, surprised, “Hold up! Did you say Augma and Ordinal Scale?”

Sammy says, plainly, “Since you know about them, you have them in your world.”

Matt says, with a nod, “No joke.”

Shion says, with a plain tone, “It came out shortly after our battle with Ragnarök. It is quite obvious that we weren’t into playing.”

Sammy says, with a nod, “Yeah, I’ll freaking bet.”

Lita says, with a smile, “Though I have to admit that Suguha got into it…after she got back.”

Flashback; May 2026, Kirigaya household

Within the living room of the Kirigaya household, Mina, Lita, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Matsu are together with Suguha as she is looking at a white framed headset device on the table.

Suguha asks, curiously, “Augma, huh?”

Matsu says, with a grin, “Yeah, it is really cool.”

Sakura says, “It is an Augmented Reality device which is obviously why it is called Augma.”

Suguha says, with a smile, “Yeah.”

Lita says, with a smile, “It has a really fun game known as Ordinal Scale. It is an MMO game.”

Mina says, with a smile, “It is really fun!”

Suguha asks, curiously, “Really?”

Naruto says, with a nod and wide smile, “Yep!” Mina, Lita, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Matsu then explain about Ordinal Scale and its system.

Suguha says, with a smile, “Yeah, it really sounds fun.”

Hinata says, with a smile, “It is. It has become popular even through it only has been around for just around a month.”

Suguha asks, amazed, “Really?”

Lita says, a bit nervously, “Yeah, but we weren’t really into playing it at the time…for obvious reasons.”

Suguha gives a weak smile and she says, a bit nervously, “I see.”

Mina says, excitedly, “Let’s not go there! That whole ‘mess’ is mainly done and over with…”

Sakura tells Mina, “Mina-chan, it isn’t even close to being done. We have still a lot of work to do including the helping of rebuilding of Tokyo. Even with Suguha’s new powers helping in that regard…”

Lita tells Suguha, with an excited tone, “Which is really awesome! It would have taken us years and decades to repair our home, but you shortened it A LOT!”

Suguha says, with a smile, “Just doing my job, Lita-chan.”

Sakura says, “No joke, but we still don’t know the limits of your new Ark Valkyrie powers, so, you shouldn’t push it especially with your brother and sister.”

Suguha says, with a nod, “Right.”

Matsu is looking away from the others and she says, “Oops. Speaking of whom…” Everyone looks in the direction that Matsu is looking at and they see Kazuto walking into the room.

Kazuto asks, curiously, “What’s up?”

Mina says, with a smile, “Just talking about the new Augma.”

Kazuto replies, plainly, “Oh, that.”

Suguha asks, curiously, “Big brother?”

Lita tells Suguha, “Kazuto and Serena aren’t big fans of the Augma and not just because of when they came out.”

Suguha asks Kazuto, “Why is that big brother?”

Kazuto says, with a shrug, “Just not into it, I guess.” Kazuto then walks into the kitchen causing Suguha to shrug as she and the others start to talk more about Augma and Ordinal Scale.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present, Sammy says, “Guess your timeline and that timeline are closely linked. The Kazuto and Serena of the timeline that I went felt a lot the same about the Augma.”

Davis says, “That’s for sure.”

Amara asks, concerned, “Hold on! You are saying that in that universe, UNI-SHOCKER created the Augma?”

Sammy says, “Not even close. UNI-SHOCKER only helped the creator mass-produce the Augma. The creator of the Augma is Professor Tetsuhiro Shigemura, the mentor of both Akihiko Kayaba and Sugou Nobuyuki.”

There are gasps of shock and Asuna asks, stunned, “Kayaba’s and Sugou’s mentor?”

Sammy says, “The very same. He had his own reasons for creating and using the Augma and they weren’t good ones, at least for other people. UNI-SHOCKER only helped him with his plans since it also helped their plans as well. The reasons that your version of Augma came out later than in the timeline that I went to was probably because your Professor Shigemura didn’t have a corporation like UNI-SHOCKER to help him that regard. And you should be worried since most likely, your version of the Augma is exactly the one that I saw in that timeline.” Sammy then creates a holographic screen displaying an Augma and a NervGear in which the technical designs for both are shown causing Ami to gasp in shock.
Ami says, stunned, “They…They’re the same!”

The other heroes and heroines look in shock causing Kazuto to look at the screen intently and Sammy says, with a nod, “Exactly. The Augma is a reengineered NervGear.”

Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Hotaru says, stunned, “No!”

Kazuto says, looking at the displays for the Augma and NervGear, “No, he’s right. I can tell. They are EXACTLY alike. The Augma is a reengineered NervGear.”

Amara asks Sammy, “What was that Professor Shigemura planning to do?”

Sammy looks at Serena and he says, with a sigh, “Revive his daughter, Yuuna Shigemura, a victim of Sword Art Online.”
More looks of shock and horror come from our heroes and heroines, Serena asks, concerned, “His daughter…?”

Sammy says, with a nod and solemn tone, “Yeah.” Sammy prepares to bring up another holographic screen, but seems reluctant to do that, however, he gives another sign and bring out another holographic screen display a young lady of about 17 years of age with short brown hair with left bang tied in a braid and light brown eyes causing curious looks from the others, especially Kazuto, Asuna, and Serena. But then Serena gasps as a flood of ‘images’ of that same young lady, her hair dyed milk-tea-brown, and she is wearing a pure white feathered hat on her head, a vivid royal-blue one-piece dress with golden frills and buckle, a pure white cape attached to her back, deep blue stockings, a light blue boots, and a sheath for a dagger on her right waist.

Serena thinks in her mind, starting to go into a panic, “Oh, kami…she…she is…” Serena then starts to violently shake, uncontrollably, and her breathing become ragged and accelerated as she starts to go into a panic.

Darien asks, very worriedly, “Serena?!”

The others gasp in shock and Kari yells out, worriedly, “Serena!”

Sammy yells out, worriedly, “Shit! This isn’t why I wanted to say anything!” Sammy says, seriously, “Romani!”

Domani responds, with a nod, “Right!”

Kazuto says, seriously, “No, wait!” Immediately, Kazuto, Asuna, and Darien grab on hold of the panicking Serena.

Darien says, worriedly, “Serena, calm down! Calm down!” However, Serena continues to violently shake, and her breathing becomes ragged and accelerated where it was reaching the point that she was about to hyperventilate.

Mimi asks, worriedly, “What’s wrong with her?”

Raye says, “A horrible memory just awoke inside of her! It is causing her to go into a panic attack!”

Lita says, “We’ve got to snap her out of it!”

Asuna says, worriedly and nervously, “I’m sorry, Serena-chan!” Asuna then, unexpectedly, slap Serena, hard, on her right cheek causing her to snap out of her panic attack.

Davis says, nervously, “Whoa!” Serena’s breathing starts to slow down and her shaking starts to slow down as well with Darien putting her into a deep hug causing Serena to calm down.

Sora asks, confused, “What was that all about?”

Sammy says, plainly, “It looks like the same as that timeline. In that timeline, Yuuna Shigemura died when the NervGear fried her brain after she was ‘taken out’ by a group of monsters while aiding a group of players rescuing another group of players.” Sammy says, with a sigh and solemn tone, “It was on the fortieth floor of Aincrad and Meatball Head, the one from that timeline, was there in which she saw her die.” The others gasp in shock and Sammy says, “She was so shocked and horrified that she subconsciously suppressed that memory not to go into a ‘mental breakdown’. And it looks like the same event happened for this Serena too.”

Serena says, weakly, “It’s true…It’s true…I saw her…I saw her die…” Serena then starts to cry on Darien’s chest causing his hug to intensify.

Sammy asks, sarcastically, “Get why I didn’t want to open my big mouth?”

Tai says, plainly, “Crystal.”

Yolei asks, nervously, “So, how did Professor Shigemura, the one of that universe, plan to revive his daughter?”

Sammy says, “He had his daughter’s body frozen to preserve it and he planned to use UNI-SHOCKER to get Sailor Celestial to repair the damage to her brain. On the meanwhile, Shigemura planned to rebuild his daughter’s ‘consciousness’ into an AI based on the memories of SAO survivors and he used the Augma to remove said memories from their minds. The ‘big scan’ that he planned was so big that it could have fried the brains of all SAO survivors and killing them.” This causes our heroes and heroines to gasp in shock and Sammy says, “Thankfully, we managed to stop them in which during the battle, I learned of my allies including my world’s Sailor Celestial and her family. Unfortunately, UNI-SHOCKER managed to take the Silver Crystal from me due to the fact that they used their combined plan with Shigemura to revive my sister and my world’s Sailor Scouts and twisting them into…I’m not sure what I can say.”

Amara asks, “So, our counterparts are under UNI-SHOCKER’s ‘control’?”

Sammy says, his eyes narrowing showing a hint of anger, “That word is just an understatement. They have become completely twisted and they put them in a hyperbolic to train them to boost their power in which that sick traitorous bastard, my Darien, knocked her up with my niece, Rini.”

The shocking information causes more gasps of shock and horror from our heroes and heroines and Darien asks, his eyes narrowing in rage, “He did WHAT to his Serena?!”

Sammy says, plainly, “Cool it. You are needed to make sure that SHE is all right.” Sammy then points to Serena, still shaken from regaining the horrid memory from SAO that she had suppressed, in which Darien can’t help to nod his head in agreement and gently rubs Serena’s head while keeping her in his embrace. Sammy says, “How do you think I feel?! Not only that, they made her rip the Silver Crystal from me to show that they have utterly and completely twisted her mind! It was the source of my powers, but thankfully, I’m still here to those Sailor Scouts and their allies creating a new power source via their Sailor Celestial as well as upgrade my armor.” Sammy says, with a smirk, “Recently, I’ve had newer upgrades that makes me look like my ‘armor’ as when I started as Kamen Rider Lunar, but it is awesomely upgraded with nano-tech. My armor looks the same as it originally did on the outside, but it is WAY more powerful.”

Just then a female voice says, with a sly tone, “Keep telling yourself that and it might be true.” Everyone looks to the source in which our heroes and heroines see someone look like Suguha walking in with duplicates of Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Andrew, and Ryoutarou.

Sammy says, “Funny.”

The Ryoutarou of this world, Ryoutarou, says, “My man!” Sammy and Ryoutarou give each other a high-five each other. Next, when he takes a look at our heroes and heroines, Ryoutarou says, amazed, “Whoa! Talk about seeing double!”

The Keiko of this world, Keiko, says, amazed, “They look like Kirito-san and Asuna-san!” Keiko looks between both versions of our Black Swordsman of SAO as well as both versions of our ‘Lightning Flash of SAO’ as well.

Sammy says, pointing to these counterparts, “I don’t think that I need to make introductions. Kazuto Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, Rika Shinozaki, Keiko Ayano, Kotone Takemiya, Andrew Gilbert Mills, and Ryoutarou Tsuobi. And last, but certainly not least, Suguha Kirigaya, Kazuto’s younger stepsister and our world’s Sailor Celestial, and one of UNI-SHOCKER’s currently biggest pains in the butt other than yours truly.”

This universe’s version of our Sailor Scout of Reality, Suguha, retorts, plainly with a smirk, “Thanks a lot.”

The Rika of this world, Rika, then asks, upon seeing Serena, “What’s her problem?”

Sammy says, “Bad memories. Don’t go into that.” Rika was about to say something, but Sammy gives her a stern glare where he says, with a stern tone, “Drop it. Got it.”

Rika flinches from Sammy’s glare and this universe’s version of Asuna, who we will call Asuna, for obvious reasons, tells Rika, a bit nervously, “Liz, it is best that you listen to Sammy on this one.”

This universe’s version of Kazuto, Kazuto, says, “Based on what we heard, I believe that it is best.”

Rika nods her head while Sammy asks, “You know what’s up?”

Asuna replies, with a nod, “Yukari-chan informed us.”

Suguha says, “That’s not good. If they have another counterpart of me, even if her powers are temporary disabled, especially if what we were told is true.”

Sammy says, with a nod, “Big time.”

Kazuto says, “Then we got to rescue her.”

Rika says, with a smirk, “And we have a plan.”

Our heroes and heroines give looks of surprise and Asuna asks, “You do?”

Suguha says, with a grin, “We have an agent in UNI-SHOCKER’s absolute main headquarters in our world.” Those words cause Sammy’s eyes to really widen while Suguha then looks at our heroes and heroines causing her to say, “Plus, the ‘brainy friends’ of our ‘new friends’ over there just provided us with a way to get us right in the middle of their headquarters.”

There are plenty shocked looks and Sammy asks, amazed, “Seriously?”

Kazuto and Asuna look nervous and Kazuto says, nervously, “Well…”

Sammy says, “I don’t like that look.”

Ryoutarou says, taking out a high-tech touchpad, “Because it is just plain nuts.” When Sammy looks at the touchpad and presses on it, his eyes widen causing him to gain a flabbergasted.

Sammy says, stunned, “You’re right! It’s insane!”

Rika asks, plainly, “Do you have any other ideas?”

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “But it may be worth the risks. Take a look.” With Sammy looking over his shoulder, Kazuto takes the touchpad, pushes on it, and once again, Sammy’s eyes widen in shock causing him to snatch the touchpad from Kazuto’s hands causing him to flinch from that.

After about half-a-minute, Sammy asks, with a deadly serious tone, “Are you CERTAIN about this?”

Kazuto replies, plainly, “Without a doubt.”

Sammy returns the touchpad to Kazuto and he says, “Sorry, bro.”

Kazuto says, with a smile, “No problem. Actually, I was expecting that reaction. And you are right to think that way. It could be our best chance and most likely, the counterparts to Liz, Silica, Philia, and Sugu along with their other friends are going to be there.”

Our heroes and heroines have their eyes widen and Matt asks, “Wait! You know where our kidnapped friends are?”

This world’s version of Andrew, Andrew, retorts, “Not exactly, but we know that they are most likely going to be at UNI-SHOCKER’s main headquarters for our world since it also contains their very best facilities including labs.”

Yolei says, nervously, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

Sammy says, “You shouldn’t. This might be crazy, but right now, we need to curb stomp UNI-SHOCKER because this stalemate that we are in gives them the chance to regroup and counterattack effectively.” Sammy tells Serena, “After I got back to my world after I helped that other Earth’s Sailor Moon, Sailor Scouts, and friends and allies kick UNI-SHOCKER out, the ‘rebel cells’ like the ones that my Kazuto and Suguha were a part of united and we forced UNI-SHOCKER into something that it isn’t prepared for: Open war. UNI-SHOCKER went public with their takeover, but they used politics and business to take over worlds in which they use their soldiers in the shadows via ‘shadow wars’, however, we flip their plans on their heads by forcing them into open war where we quickly got the advantage early and especially in three other universes where it seemed that they conquered those Earths. Those three ‘other Earths’ had deep underground resistance movements that couldn’t go out into the open until we helped them along and allowed them rise up against UNI-SHOCKER causing them major headaches, but UNI-SHOCKER managed to rebound enough to push us into a stalemate that we are currently in and we can’t last it for long.”

Kazuto says, with a nod of his head, “Even though this war has lasted only a short time in our world, we can’t let it last forever. UNI-SHOCKER has become desperate. Despite having more resources, we’ve managed to get the drop on them and while they are adapting, as Sammy said before, they are more used to using politics and economics to get what they wanted with any combat to happen ‘behind the scenes’ not out in the open. To get an advantage over us, they have been causing chaos all over the multiverse to get technology and soldiers to fight a war against us. You already saw the results.”

Tai says, “Namely the Star Wars battle droids and Halo Covenant forces.”

Sammy says, “You got that right. And so much more including the universes that belong to what you call ‘Fate/Stay universes’ in which they got an interest of what happened in what you know as ‘Grand Order’.”

Lita says, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “You shouldn’t.”

Kazuto says, “They are trying to create super-soldiers, which should be quite obvious. Since we took their technology and then some to create Kamen Riders and Kamen Rider style warriors to counter their soldiers and warriors. Sammy’s abilities as Kamen Rider Lunar are based on technology taken from UNI-SHOCKER. Since we took their technology and turned it against them, UNI-SHOCKER is seeking more and better technology to counter us including ‘super-soldier style technology’.”

TK asks, realizing something, “You mean that they want to make their own Spartans like ones in the Halo universe, right?”

Sammy says, “Bingo. They decided to abandon cyborgs and go biological. And now, they have the ‘final competent’.”

Mimi asks, confused, “What’s that mean?”

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu and Naruto. Their healing factors.”

Suguha says, with a nod, “That’s right. If her healing factor as good as you told Sammy, it is one of MANY reasons that your version of me is so valuable…maybe even more so than any Sailor Celestial.”

Sammy says, “Sorry to sound cold, but that’s the reason that we need to rush in and save your Sailor Celestial as well as your version of Naruto. Their healing factors could give them what they need to create an army of their own Spartans even superior to the ones found in the universe that they come from. It is very obvious that most likely they already have armor superior to their armor and even Kamen Rider armor and weapons. If they get an army of ‘super-warriors’, we may be so dead.”

Amara says, “We get the idea.” Amara then asks, plainly, “When do we begin?”

Ryoutarou says, “Whoa, dude. Hold your horses there. These guys mean business. While I know that you do, too, you should know that they might know all about you.”

Sammy asks, curiously, “Why do you say that?”

Kotone says, “We also got a lot of data from our operative and we found out that they consider the universe that our counterparts are from as the ‘prime universe beta’ or ‘HF timeline’ as another codename.”

Sammy comments, confused, “That’s some weird names.”

Rika says, with a nod, “That’s what I said.”

Sammy says, “However, what I don’t like to hear that they have been to their world before.”

Amara says, with a blunt and plain tone, “Neither do I.”

Sammy asks, “So, what kind of operation did they have there?”

Kazuto replies, plainly, “It doesn’t seem like a major operation. There is a mention of an operation to raid the Moon Kingdom and its royal tombs…” There are looks of shock from our heroes and heroines with Serena’s eyes growing wide at that statement.

Kazuto asks, in a dangerous tone in his voice, “What did you just say?” Everyone looks at Kazuto and plenty of people can’t help to winch at the dangerous and angered looks, out of character for him, in his eyes causing him to say, in the dangerous tone that’s also unlike him, “Tell me exactly what you know about that.” Everyone can’t help to get nervous looks at Kazuto’s dangerous expression on his face and tone in his voice causing Asuna to get REALLY worried for him while as Darien keeps Serena in his hug, no one notices Serena’s right hand tightening into a fist.

Early June 2026, Lunar universe, UNI-SHOCKER headquarters

Within UNI-SHOCKER’s headquarters on this Earth, we find ourselves with an massive futuristic high-tech cell block where Rain and Seven…Or, more specifically, Nijika Karatachi and Nanario Arshavin, with Nijika wearing her maid outfit in her job, and Nanario wearing something similar to ALO avatar of Seven, with both sisters having collars around their necks, are being escorted by two massive armored humanoids, one of them having armor designed look a moose and the other humanoid’s armor designed like a boar.

Nanario yells out, demandingly, “What did you do to my onii-chan and I?”

The boar armored humanoid responds, with a sly tone, “Don’t worry, doc, you are going to find out!” The two armored humanoids then escort Nijika and Nanario to a large cell containing Rika, Keiko, Kotone, and Hiyori, all whom had similar collars around their necks.

Keiko says, seeing them, “Rain-san! Seven-san!” Rika, Kotone, and Hiyori look to see Nijika and Nanario being forced inside of the cell after the force-field is dropped which is reactivated as soon as Nijika and Nanario were pushed inside of the cell.

The boar armored humanoid says, slyly, “You, girls, play nice now!”

As the two armored humanoids laugh as they walk away causing Rika to yell out, annoyed, “You come here and tell that to our faces!”

The two armored humanoids just leave, laughing all the way, and Keiko says, nervously, “Rika-san, I don’t think it is a good idea to make them angry.”

Hiyori asks, “Rain-san? Seven-san?”

Nanario says, “We’re just fine, but we’re not in ALO avatars anymore.”

Kotone asks, “So, it is Nijika-san and Doctor Nanario-san?”

Nijika says, with a smile, “Yes, but we don’t mind if you call us Rain and Seven still.”

Nanario says, plainly, “It looks like they did the same thing to you like they did to us.”

Rika asks Nanario, “You mean throw us into some kind of vortex and get zapped in which you seem to shift between your VR avatars and your ‘real self’?”

Nanario says, with a nod, “Bingo.”

Hiyori says, “It was really surprising.”

Kotone says, with a nod, “It was. And I also thought that I could bring up my menus causing me to think that they sent me into VR.”

Nijika asks Nanario, “Seven…I mean Nanario, do you know what just happened to us?”

Nanario responds, “I’m not sure, big sis. I have my theories though.”

Keiko asks, worriedly, “What about Yuuki-san?”

Nijika asks, concerned, “You haven’t seen her?”

Hiyori replies, shaking her head, “No, we haven’t seen at all.”

Keiko says, “I hope that she is okay.”

Nanario says, “You are right to worry. She is different from us. Yuuki’s real-life body is weak due to her ‘condition’. Remember, she uses a Medicuboid since she is classified as a terminal patient due to her ‘condition’. She could only be out of it due her being trapped in her ALO avatar due to the ‘breaking’ and ‘warping’ of our world thanks to those nutjobs AKA Eggman and Yuuko.”

Rika says, worriedly, “If she is taken out of her ‘ALO form’…”

Nanario says, with a nod and finishing for Rika, “Her health will get worse since her immune system is really…I mean REALLY weak.”

Keiko says, worriedly, “Oh no!”

Rika asks, annoyed, “What do they want with us?”

Nanario responds, “That’s a good question. And I think that it has to do with what they did to us.” As Nanario goes into deep thought, her sister can’t help to wonder what Nanario is thinking.

(Elsewhere; around this same time)

Within a high-tech futuristic lab, we find Yuuki floating in an energy field of some kind within a large rectangular see-through ‘container’ that house at least ten of her in which the container is surrounded by wires that connect it to various devices in which there are large keyboards surrounding by people, men and women, in lab coats, but then we follow a set of wires going to another ‘container’ similar to the one that Yuuki, who looks like she is in a deep sleep, where a ‘form’ similar to Yuuki’s form is seen inside.

(Within another part of headquarters; during this time period)

Heading into another high-tech lab, we find Suguha, dressed in what looks like a one-piece swimsuit and having a breathing mask over her nose and mouth, is floating inside of a massive glass cylinder and she looks like she is in a deep sleep or coma with the glass cylinder connected to high-tech machinery. Outside of the glass cylinder, Doctor Hojo and various scientists/lab workers are working on machines all around her.

Doctor Hojo asks, “Progress?”

One of the scientists responds, “Incredible, sir. Despite much of her energies being unstable, she still has very signification power and she has adapted to the ‘modifications’ and ‘enhancements’ excellently.”

Doctor Hojo says, with a nod, “Good. Those should aid in the stabilization of her powers though it will take much time. However, she will aid in the creation of UNI-SHOCKER’s ‘super-warriors’. With their own original technology being used against them, UNI-SHOCKER’s warriors prove hard-pressed since Kamen Riders use similar technology and powers and they are proving useless due to that. UNI-SHOCKER is moving away from cyborg and they need more powerful ‘biological units’. They are greatly interested in that universe where they fused a human with a powerful ‘spiritual being’.”

The scientist asks, “And you are planning to replicate that?”

Doctor Hojo says, with a nod, “Yes. The poor girl that this organization created was quite flawed. The poor thing wouldn’t have survived a few years. Thankfully, we managed to repair that ‘damage’ and enhanced her abilities, but she can’t use the full power that she gained from the ‘spiritual being’. Most likely, the ‘limiter’ on her was put on by the ‘spiritual being’.”

The scientist asks, “But our research may not advance due to the being that was put inside of her. The ‘being’ inside of her is far more powerful than that ‘spiritual being’ due to her nature, so, she will be difficult to manage, correct, Doctor Hojo?”

Doctor Hojo says, with a sly smile, “True. Very true. A being of her caliber can’t be controlled so easily especially due to her nature. We should know this all too well due to her ‘story’ in what’s known as Earth Mesopotamian lore.”

The scientist says, with a nod, “Yes, sir.”

Doctor Hojo asks, glancing at Suguha’s sleeping/comatose form, “By the way, has the subject stirred at all?”

The scientist replies, shaking his head, “No, sir. There is nothing from the sensors.”

Doctor Hojo says, with a nod, “Good. Keep me updated on her progress.”

The scientist responds, nodding their head, “Yes, sir.” Doctor Hojo takes his leave, but as he leaves, he, along with everyone else in the room, don’t notice that Suguha’s left eye opens, but instead of Suguha’s typical dark grey eye, Suguha’s eyes is now ruby red in color.

Early June 2026, Lunar universe, Tokyo, Juuban District

Back with our heroes and heroines, we are in what looks like a massive open hanger, about seven stories high and half-a-dozen football fields long, where we find Washu, Tails, and Talia looking at multiple holographic screens and each of them having high-tech touch pads in their hands with Sonic and Sailor Uranus are moving things around at high-speeds.

Washu shouts out, “Great job!”

Sonic says, with a grin, “No problem!” Washu, Tails, and Talia are looking ahead where they find what looks like a massive version of the Enterprise’s transporter in front of them.

Just then a male voice says, “I hope you plan to put that back where you got it.” Washu, Tails, and Talia look to see Kirk, Spock, McCoy, [Sailor Moon], and [Sailor Celestial] coming towards them.

Washu says, with a grin, “Don’t get your uniform in a bunch! We’ll put back your transporter good as new when we are done!”

McCoy says, “Believe me, I’m no fan of that contraption. I still don’t get why people love scattering their atoms all over the place. Personally, I’m amazed how easily you removed it and made it look like you made it vanish into nothing!”

[Sailor Celestial] says, with a sigh, “I’m not surprised.”

[Sailor Moon] says, “Trust us, Bones. Washu…any Washu…has their ways.”

Washu says, with a sly grin, “You got that right! You are talking with one of the greatest geniuses of the multiverse.”

[Sailor Moon] says, with a sigh, “Washu is always going to be Washu no matter what timeline she is in.”

Tails and Talia gives nervous giggles and Tails says, “Anyway, Washu, we are going to need to work on those calculations.”

Washu says, with a nod, “Right!”

[Sailor Celestial] says, “I still don’t get why you don’t use your Enterprise’s transporter.”

Washu says, annoyed, “Remember, the enemy infected the ship with incredible malware before they were chased off! I am going to get rid of it, but it is going to take time and if I do anything with it before I finally purge it, anything could happen including exploding where people could be mailed, torn to shreds, and killed! And we know that you wouldn’t like that!”

[Sailor Celestial] says, nervously, “Y-Yeah.”

Talia says, with a slight nervous tone, “We should get back to work.”

Washu says, with a grin, “Right-o!” Soon enough, Washu starts to talk again with Tails and Talia while [Sailor Moon] and [Sailor Celestial] look at each other causing them to sigh.

Kirk says, with a sigh, “You, two, know some really weird people.”

[Sailor Moon] says, solemnly, “Don’t remind us, Jim.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Star is going over to Kazuto and Kazuto looks at her.

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun, will you be okay?”

Kazuto says, with a weak smile, “I-I will be Asuna. Sorry about that.”

Flashback; Sometime earlier, Kamen Rider Lunar’s medical facility

Inside of Kamen Rider Lunar’s medical facility, Kazuto, wielding an Oblivion Keyblade, slams the Keyblade down on a nearby chair in a fit of rage utterly destroying the chair.

Romani says, shocked, “Hey, I needed that!” (A/N: If a certain Autobot medic from Transformers: Prime cartoon series sneezes from this, give him my apology.)

Ryoutarou says, shocked, “Whoa, dude!”

Lita says, with a sneer, “I can understand that! So, it was them all around, huh? They are the ones that took Suguha’s body from the royal tombs!”

Sammy says, with a disgusted sneer, “I’m not surprised. Most likely, to prepare for their operation in the world that I went into, they went into your world to learn more about Sailor Scouts of your caliber especially Sailor Celestial. They would discreate someone’s body for their own purpose. They also must have wanted her for the remaining energies that was coursing through her body at the time…”

Kazuto yells out, angrily, “Just shut up!”

Asuna says, pleadingly, “Kirito-kun, please!” Asuna then hugs Kazuto’s free arm causing her to say, pleadingly, “Please calm down, Kirito-kun!”

Kazuto’s eyes widen, his returns his Keyblade to its subspace pocket, and he says, solemnly, “Sorry…”

Michelle says, solemnly, “The loss of our younger princess was hard on both our prince and princess. When we learned that her body was taken from the tomb…”

Flashback: Early April 2026, ALO, Yggdrasil City

Inside of Kirito’s and Asuna’s home in Yggdrasil City, we find Kirito with Yui as Yui is looking at screen displaying a map of Tokyo.

Kirito asks Yui, worried tone in his voice, “Did you find anything?”

Yui tells Kirito, shaking her head, “No, daddy. I can’t find anything.”

Kirito asks Yui, panic starting to crop up in his voice, “Are you sure, Yui-chan? You haven’t found anything at all?”

Yui responds, shaking her head, “No, daddy. I’ve look through all of the normal channels…”

Kirito says, “Then look through all of the channel! I don’t care what you need to do! This is important!”

Asuna’s voice booms out, “Kirito-kun, stop!” Kirito looks to the source of Asuna’s voice to see her walking up to him and Asuna tells her, pleadingly, “Yui-chan is doing the best that she can, but she can’t do it all, Kirito-kun! Plus, you know how hard it is for her when surrounded by negative emotions! Remember what happened to her and Strea-chan in SAO?”

Kirito’s eyes widen and he says, solemnly, “I-I’m sorry, Yui-chan.”

Yui says, kindly, “It’s all right, daddy.”

Kirito replies, shaking his head, “No, it isn’t. I’m exposing to the same emotions that caused you and Strea so much grief in SAO.” Kirito says, solemnly, “I…I just can’t help it. I just can’t believe that this…this is real. That she is gone. Even now, I’m expecting her to come her to ask for another race or go on another quest.” Tears stream down Kirito’s eyes and Asuna hugs him in which he buries his head on her chest as he cries while Yui flies over to pat him on the head gently.

Flashback: Kamen Rider Lunar’s medical facility

Back in the present, Sammy says, with a nod, “I understand. I know exactly how it feels when my family is desecrated like that.”

Amara says, “We were all enraged and angered that our younger princess was taken away from her ‘place of rest’ and vowed to get her back. Finally, after an extensive search, we managed to find where she was taken…”

Flashback: Early April 2026, Japanese mountainous countryside

In an area of the mountainous countryside of Japan, there is a massive concrete door leading into an underground mountain facility within large mountainous ‘wall’ where there are various trucks and military style vehicles with an unusual symbol on them with strangely dressed people gathering wooden and metal crates with the same symbol. A good distance away, the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined with their Digimon partners are ‘pointed’ in the direction of the facility with Sailor Orion and Sailor Mercury using their visors while Sailor Galaxy is using her Byakugan.

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, “Anything?”

Sailor Orion says, “They seem to be well-organized para-military organization.”

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “It seems so. But I’m searching through the databanks of the world, however, I don’t have any information on them at all.”

Sailor Neptune asks, “There is nothing on them?”

Sailor Mercury says, “No. They aren’t in the database of any military, para-military, or company of any kind.”

Sailor Star asks, “Could they be new?”

Sailor Uranus says, “Maybe, but even so…”

Sailor Galaxy gasps as she sees something with her Byakugan and when everyone looks at her, Mimi asks, “What is it?”

Sailor Galaxy says, “I’m not sure…” When Sailor Galaxy focuses, she then becomes shocked causing her to deactivate her Byakugan and she yells out, “She’s there!”

There are gasps and Sailor Moon asks, pleadingly, “Are you sure, Galaxy?!”

Sailor Galaxy looks at Sailor Moon causing her to reply with a nod, “It was faint, but I recognize her energies anyway. The remnants of her power still ‘fused’ with her body. It’s her.” Everyone around gains wide eyes as Sailor Moon’s armored right hand turns into a fist while Naruto, Sakura, and Tuxedo Mask make their appearance in classic ninja style.

Tuxedo Mask says, “We managed to find a way in.”

Sakura says, “It wasn’t easy. This place has defenses like no one’s business.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.” Naruto looks at the others and, seeing their apprehension, asks, “What’s up?”

Sailor Galaxy says, concerned, “Naruto-kun…”

Sakura says, plainly, “He already knows.”

There are looks of surprise and Sailor Venus asks, surprised, “You do?”

Naruto nods his head, his expression becomes deadly serious, and he responds, in an extreme plain tone that’s totally unlike him, “I’m going.”

There are looks of surprise, but then Sailor Moon says, nodding her head, “I’m going with you.”

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena…”

Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, “I need to go, Tuxedo Mask-kun. I need to do this.” Tuxedo Mask and the others look at Sailor Moon and they see the pure determined look on her face causing them to know that there won’t be any talking her out of this though plenty of them DON’T want to talk her out of this for various reasons.

Yolei says, “Whoa! We need a plan!”

Davis asks, curiously, “Why not the old ‘divide and conquer’?”

TK says, with a smile, “That could work. One group distracts them with an assault while another team goes into the base.”

Sailor Uranus says, “Kitten will take command of the assault team.” Plenty of the others look in surprise, but then they can’t help to nod their heads in agreement. Soon after, they start to work out their plan and who will be in the ‘distraction group’ and the other will be in the ‘assault group’. A good time afterwards, the people working in front of the base are hauling crates and doing organization.

Desperado Blaster!

Flower Cannon!

Ice Wolf Claw!

Just then a rain of blue energy bullets, a green sphere of energy, and multiple freezing missiles/rockets land among them causing multiple explosion and spikes of ice to appear all around them in which, when they look to the source, they find WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Paildramon, Silphymon, Shakkoumon, and the other Digidestined’s Digimon partners, in Ultimate form, against them.

Lillymon says, slyly, “Hi, everyone!”

MegaKabuterimon says, “Sorry that we didn’t knock!” Soon enough, the sounds of battle from the ‘front door’ of the underground mountain facility rage all over and deep down, there are several workers looking around as the sounds of the battle are being felt via vibrations while loud alarms are being heard.

One worker asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

Naruto’s voice booms out, “What do you think genius?!” The three workers then scream as they are yanked by an ‘invisible force’ and slammed in front of Naruto, Sakura, Tuxedo Mask, and the Sailor Scouts in which one of them is violently lifted to their feet by Sailor Uranus and thrown against a wall.

Sailor Uranus screams out, angrily and strongly, “WHERE IS SHE?!!”

The worker responds, confused and scared, “I don’t…!!!” Sailor Uranus then ruthlessly bashes the worker in the waist causing them to gasp out as the air is knocked out of their lungs.

Sailor Uranus yells out, angrily and strongly, “DON’T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!!! WHERE IS SHE?!! ANSWER NOW BEFORE I REALLY GET MAD!!!” The worker then yelps out in pain as they are slammed against the wall, hard, while the other workers look at that situation in fear in which they look at Naruto, who has a really dark angered look in his eyes.

Naruto says, in an unusual dangerous calm tone, “I’ll make it short. You tell us what we want to know, and you won’t end up like this.” Naruto points to a wall in which Sakura and Sailor Galaxy look at him in concern, but Sakura then uses her super-strength to obliterate the nearby wall causing the workers to yelp in fear causing Naruto to say, in his out of character calm tone, “And that’s not a threat. It is a promise, believe it. And you KNOW EXACTLY who I am.”

The two remaining workers yelp out in fear and one of them says, pointing in one direction, “Lab Twenty Alpha! It’s true! I saw her body there!” With a loud ‘bang’ sound, Sailor Moon takes off in that direction, much to the shock and surprise of the others.

Tuxedo Mask says, shocked, “Sailor Moon!”

Sailor Mars says, worriedly, “Oh, geez!” Deep within a high-tech lab, a group of scientists and lab workers is surrounding Suguha’s lifeless form, encased in the special see-through coffin that preserving her form, with the coffin lying on top of a metal slab that’s connected to all sorts of high-tech computers and machines in all sorts of ways with a holographic just above the top of the coffin. The scientists are looking around in confusion as the alarm blare throughout the room.

One of them asks, “What’s going on?!” Just then there is a massive explosion causing the scientists and lab worker to yell out in shock and out of the smoke and dust, Sailor Moon emerges in which she gasps to see Suguha’s lifeless form.

Sailor Moon says, horrified, “Suguha!” Sailor Moon then sees everything, causing her to get angry, and she shouts out, angrily, “Get away from her!” The scientists and lab workers scream out as they are sent flying by a Force Push from Sailor Moon through, they don’t suffer any major injuries, but they immediately run away in fear and panic while Sailor Moon goes over to Suguha’s coffin where she looks at Suguha’s lifeless form. Sailor Moon says, with tears in her eyes and weakly, “Suguha…sister…I…I’m here…let’s get you out of here…!” Wiping her tears away, Sailor Moon lifts Suguha and her coffin with the Force and takes her out through the hole that she made in the wall of the room. While going down the hallways, Sailor Moon meets up with the others and Naruto runs up to Suguha’s coffin.

Naruto says, weakly with tears in his eyes, “Hey, Suguha-chan…sorry…it took us…awhile…you know…believe it…” There are plenty of tears from our heroes and heroines as they see Suguha’s lifeless form since it only has been mere days since her ‘demise’ during the battle against Ragnarök, the pain and sorrow still raw in their hearts and minds.

Sailor Uranus says, weakly, “Let’s take her out of here.”

The others nod their heads in agreement and Naruto says, weakly, “I would like the carry her.”

There are plenty of surprised looks from the others and Sailor Moon says, taking one handle of Suguha’s coffin, “Of course.” Naruto goes over to take another handle with Sailor Sun and Sailor Star taking the remaining two handles on Suguha’s coffin.

Sailor Sun says, “I’ll help too.”

Sailor Star says, “I should bring her back to Kirito-kun.” Soon after, Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Naruto carry Suguha’s coffin, containing her lifeless form, out of the facility, while Sakura, Tuxedo Mask, and the remaining Sailor Scouts protect them as they leave.

Flashback: Kamen Rider Lunar’s medical facility

Back in Kamen Rider Lunar’s medical facility, Trista says, “After we rescued Suguha’s body, we left the facility and brought her and her coffin to a new tomb that we made. The facility was completely destroyed and abandoned when we had time to focus on it. We never knew about the people that took Suguha from the royal tombs in the Moon Kingdom. We didn’t have the time especially since Suguha’s four ‘doppelgangers’ appeared on the scene and we had to deal with that chaos along with the aftermath with our princess’ connection to Kayaba being revealed causing her more pain.”

Rika says, with a nod, “No wonder your girl is so uptight.”

Asuna says, with a sigh, “Liz…”

Lita says, with a sneer, “But now, we know who took Suguha before she revived and now, they have her again.”

Kazuto says, with a determined tone, “Not for long. I don’t care if I have to go alone. I will rescue Sugu, Liz, Silica, Philia, Yuuki, Seven, Rain, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata.”

Asuna tells Kazuto, with a smile, “Not alone, Kirito-kun. With us.”

Mina says, with a grin, “You tell him, girlfriend!”

Yolei says, with a smile, “Got that right.”

Sora says, with a nod, “Yeah!”

Davis tells Sammy, “Two choices: Help us or get out of our way!”

Sammy retorts, with a sly smirk, “Hello, didn’t you hear what we just said? They are at the main headquarters for UNI-SHOCKER here in our world and that’s where we’re going to go!” Sammy shouts out, “Well, what are we waiting for! Move out! Rescue and assault mission time! Let’s get their friends back and really give UNI-SHOCKER in kick in their rear ends!” There are plenty of cheers as our heroes and heroines and their counterparts in Lunar’s universe prepare for their mission to assault UNI-SHOCKER’s main headquarters in this universe.

End Flashback: Return to the Present

Returning to the massive hanger, Washu, Tails, and Talia are finishing up the work on the mass transporter while Sammy is with his world’s version of the Digidestined and their Digimon partners and all of them are assembled together in front of a massive group of people with a lot of them wearing high-tech armor similar to the armor worn by marines of UNSC from the Halo universe and various high-tech, even futuristic, weapons attached to their armor.

This world’s version of our Digidestined of Miracles and Life, Davis, shouts out, “Okay, folks! This is it! This is a major rescue and assault operation! We are hitting UNI-SHOCKER’s big headquarters in our world to rescue people and giving their operations the big fat boot! That means that it is ‘divide and conquer’ time! There are two teams: The big diversion team and the assault teams! Sorry, folks, but you are the diversion team! That’s because you are ultra-experienced and ultra-able to survive! We need to kick ass at the front door and keep them focused on you! That gives our assault teams time to rescue the people that these sickos have kidnapped and using for their own sick purposes as well as busting them up from the inside out! Don’t worry, we’ve got the big guns ready for you!” Davis points to an area of the hanger and everyone looks to see none other than the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Ninja and Shogun Zords with Zeo Zords, Red Battle Zord, Super Zeo Zords, Warrior Wheel, and Pyramidas causing everyone in front of Sammy and the Digidestined to cheer loudly.

This world’s version of our Digidestined of Knowledge and Reliability, Cody, tells Davis and Sammy, “This isn’t going to be easy. They are going to have power mechs and weapons that could destroy even machines like these.”

Sammy tells Cody, “True, but we need to regain momentum in this war. Every moment that we wait around gives them more time, they could regroup and cause more havoc in more worlds in which they done already. Using those singularities to create ‘divergences’ to steal all sorts of stuff. This shows that they are nothing more than crooks.”

This world’s version of our Digidestined of Courage, Tai, says, with a plain tone, “Crooks with the potential to cause the multiverse to fall into anarchy or worse. They also have stuff that our counterparts need to stop their Earth from turning into a black hole for the multiverse.”

Sammy replies, with a nod, “That’s why we need to rescue their friends and get those items for them to do so. Most likely, UNI-SHOCKER knows the situation and they are using it to their advantage. We need to stop them and fast.”

Davis then goes to this world’s version of our Sailor Senshi of the Sun, Sailor Sun, kisses her, and he says, “Stay safe and kick ass, Kari-chan.”

Sailor Sun responds, with a giggle, “No problem, Dai-kun.”

This world’s version of the Digidestined of Hope, TK, says, with a grin, “Get a room you two!” Back with Washu, Tails, and Talia, Matsu comes up and hands a touchpad to Washu.

Washu tells Matsu, “Great job, Matsu! But then again, with sharp minds like ours, I expected nothing less!”
Matsu says, with a smile, “Thank you, sensei! I hope that I can learn even more from you!”

Washu says, with a grin, “I see you going places, Matsu, my dear student!” Washu and Matsu give sly grins causing Tails and Talia to give nervous looks as our heroes and heroines walk up to them with Kazuto, the Sailor Scouts, and Digidestined, human and Digimon, walk over with Kazuto and the non-powered members of the Digidestined are wearing Iron Man style armor that covers everything other than their heads.

Talia asks them, “How is the armor?”

Tai, whose armor is a dark orange and blue mixture in color, says, excitedly, “This is awesome!”

Matt, wearing an ice-blue version of Iron Man’s signature armor, says, with a grin, “You said it, Tai!”

Yolei, wearing a dark violet and leaf green version of Iron Man’s armor that ‘hugs’ her feminine frame, says, excitedly, “You know it! It fits like a silk glove.”

Talia says, “That’s because they are designed for all of you exactly.” Kazuto looks at his arms and creates two long blades, one on each arm, via the nanobots installed in the armor.

Kazuto says, “Thank you.”

Talia says, with a smile, “It is the least that I can do for Suguha. She is the very reason that I am here today despite what you and everyone else may think including her.”

Flashback: May 2026, Tokyo

Within one of Tokyo’s hospitals, we find Talia, wearing a hospital gown, sitting up on a hospital bed and relaxing until she hearing a knock on the window causing her to turn as she sees Sailor Celestial, currently in her new Ark Valkyrie form, using her powers to open the large hospitals to float inside.

Sailor Celestial says, “I hope that you don’t mind an uninvited guest.”

Talia says, “A guest? Yes. Uninvited? You are not.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “We managed to get the jerk working with Yuuko.”

Talia says, with a nod, “Good. I’m glad that he isn’t allowed to ‘pull a Kayaba’ on us.”

Sailor Celestial says, “He will face justice.”

Talia says, shaking her head, “Just like the Full-Dive VR technology, the technology that he stole could revolutionize the world and now, he did this.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “Even if Kayaba was ‘one-in-a-million’, we still billions of people on the planet, so, another one of them might be out there.”

Talia says, with a smirk, “That’s pessimistic, but then again, it seems with the luck of us, we tend to find such nutjobs.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Yeah.” Sailor Celestial takes a deep breath and she tells Talia, “Talia-san, I really don’t know what to say.”

Talia says, “Then don’t say it. Personally, I’m still a bit miffed. You gave me an impossible job.”

Sailor Celestial asks, curiously, “What?”

Talia responds, “Be better than you. Now, who can be better than the hero that save all life on Earth from extinction?”

Sailor Celestial says, plainly, “I was just doing my job.”

Talia tells Sailor Celestial, “That’s what the heroes always say. A lot of people tend to disagree. I saw the data. That freak would have ended all life with that blast, and you saved us all.” Talia than says, with a sigh, “However, you were…you ARE a symbol of hope. When you ‘fell’, people fell into despair and fear. Someone had to step to fill the void. You showed me courage when I was just a coward.” Sailor Celestial was about to say something, but Talia stops her and says, “And yes, I was a coward. You faced the darkness from your ‘dark times’ and rose above it. I ran like a coward from it. I hid from it. When you died and I gained this ‘genius’, I saw what kind of coward I was. I tried to make up for it, but like those who worked for Argus, like my family, I got my work stolen and used for evil. I looked at what you would do. You would fight and that’s what I did.”

Sailor Celestial says, “And that’s why you aren’t a coward, Talia-san.” Talia gives a surprised look and Sailor Celestial says, “You made a choice to take up my mantle and give people hope when you had nothing, but that new ‘super genius’ of yours. You didn’t just fight to stop what you made from being used for evil, but you rose to take up the mantle to give people hope again. To have them believe in us again. That took TRUE courage, Talia-san. And for what you did, I can never thank you enough.”

Talia says, “I should be the one thanking you.”

Sailor Celestial responds, “No, Talia-san. You will never have to.”

Talia tells Sailor Celestial, “Then just go back and continue what you do best. And also, try to get a happy ending.”

Sailor Celestial tells Talia, with a warm smile, “No promises, Talia-san. But I will do my best.”

Talia responds, with a nod, “That’s all I ask.” Sailor Celestial then floats out of the open window, using her Force powers to close it behind her, and after Talia and Sailor Celestial wave each other goodbye, Sailor Celestial takes off into the distance.

End Flashback: Return to the Present

Back in the present, Washu says, “We’re ready to go!”

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “Good.”

Sonic says, “It is about time!”

Tails tells Sonic, “Be careful, Sonic. We’re dealing with an organization that’s better than Eggman.”

Sonic says, with a grin, “No big, bro! They may be better than Egg Face, but they will go down just the same!”

Sailor Uranus tells Sonic, “Put it into neutral, Sonic-san. Like your very smart partner says, they are WAY better than Eggman and we are going into the heart of their operations in this world. Only on this world. While we may be able to kick their butts on this world, they have others to retreat to.”
Tails says, “She’s right, Sonic. They are a multi-universal organization. They won’t be easy to beat.”
Sonic says, with a grin, “No joke! And that’s why I love a challenge!”

Sailor Uranus just sighs and shakes her head while another female voice shouts out, “Hey, I want to come along too!” Everyone looks towards the source to see Musubi, Kazehana, Uzume, and finally, a seemly new lady following them.

This ‘new’ young lady looks to be around Suguha’s age where she has blond hair in Leafa’s classic hairstyle though the ponytail is longer as nearly hits the ground with the headband holding her ponytail is shaped-like a golden Milky Way galaxy, green eyes, light pink hue on her lips, rainbow colored cloth choker with a golden Milky Way galaxy jewel in the center of the choker around her neck, a one-piece dress that has a mixture of leaf green and pearly white with golden stars, meteors, planets, and whole galaxy imprinted on the dress, which is being held silver straps going over her shoulders, there is a pendant attached to the chest portion of her dress, the pendant is mostly shaped like a circle with a magenta base with a giant yellow star with a silver round dial that has a blue heart with a gold trim with zodiac symbols on the dial, on the top left side of the pendant is an opening with a pink heart, trimmed with gold and with light pink wings, there are white fluffy bracelets on her wrists, the skirt of the dress, which is VERY frilly, is a mixture of golden, silver, black, and rainbow colors, there is a pink and blue bag attached to the left portion of her skirt with the bag rosy bow attached to the center of the bag, and she has green knee-length high-heeled boots with rainbow colored Milky Way ‘insignia’ on the toe area of the boots.

Sailor Venus asks, curiously, “Who are you?”

The young lady responds, with a grin, “It’s me! Stella!”

There are gasps and Sailor Sun asks, surprised, “Stella?”

The young lady replies, with a smirk, “Who did you think I was?”

Sailor Mercury says, her visor activated, “It is Stella! Her DNA and signature are a match!”

Tuxedo Mask asks, surprised and curious, “You have gained new powers?”

The young lady, revealed to be Stella, replies, with a nod, “Yep! Those magical girls known as Pretty Cures in fact! Somehow, I tapped into their powers and I’m now Cure Celestial. Cool, huh?!”

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “I say that’s styling!”

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “And the level of power isn’t anything to sneeze at. Not bad.”

Stella, in her new form of Cure Celestial, says, with a grin, “That means I’m coming along to kick ass!”

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Stella…”

Sailor Pluto says, with a sigh, “As much as some of us wish to disagree, her level of power is significant and since she was ‘born’ after Suguha gained the power of chakra and more, she has those abilities as well.”

Cure Celestial says, with a sly grin, “Oh, you know it! You’ve seen me use chakra and Force powers before!”

Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, with a sigh, “She was ‘born’ with Suguha’s stubborn nature.”

Sailor Moon says, solemnly, “Don’t remind me.”

Cure Celestial says, with an annoyed tone, “Hey, I’m right here, you know!”
Just then a male voice says, “Hold on!” Everyone looks towards the source to see Romani with a see-through case containing the Saber card coming over to them.

Davis asks, “What’s up?”

Romani says, “There is a favor that I need to ask of you.” However, before Romani can say anything, the Saber card starts to glow and react with Sailor Moon’s broach, but before anyone could say or do anything, the card bursts out of the container and it is absorbed into Sailor Moon’s broach causing her to glow for a second before the glow fades.

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “What the?!”

Tuxedo Mask asks, worriedly, “Sailor Moon, are you all right?”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What the heck just happened?”

Sailor Mercury, using her computer and visor, responds, “I don’t know. There seems to be no effect.”

Sailor Neptune says, using her Aqua Mirror, “I’m not seeing anything with my mirror as well.”

Sailor Uranus says, “I’m not sensing a thing.”

Sailor Venus responds, “Are you sure? Remember what Jupiter and I said about those cards? The world that they came from and all?”

Yolei says, “You kind of mentioned it over a dozen times, Mina-chan!”

Sailor Mars says, “Nothing. I sense nothing. But that’s what worries me. I could sense the card’s power, but now…I don’t sense anything.”

Tai says, “Damn! We don’t have time for this!”

Romani says, “We should examine you…”

Sailor Moon says, shaking her head, “No, Tai’s right. We don’t have time. We need to rescue Suguha and the others and get the emerald as well as the fragment from UNI-SHOCKER as soon as possible.”

Tuxedo Mask says, “But Meatball Head…”

Sailor Moon says, with a pleading look in her eyes, “Darien-kun…everyone…” After about a minute, plenty of the others shake their heads.

Sailor Uranus says, with a sigh, “All right, I don’t like it, but we’re not going to force you to order us.”

Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, making Sailor Moon face her, “But we are keeping a close eye on you, Meatball Head. Do you understand?”

Sailor Moon says, with a kind smile, “Yes, Pyro. Thank you.”

Ken asks Romani, “About that favor?”

Romani says, with a nod, “Oh, yes…” Romani makes a motion and a young man comes over to them.

This young man looks to be 16-17 years of age of average build with short unkempt black hair, blue eyes, and wearing a uniform of a white jacket, black pants, and black shoes.

Sailor Venus says, seeing the young man, “Ritsuka-san!” Sailor Venus tells the young man, Ritsuka, with a sly grin, “Oh, I see. You want to get your ‘main squeeze’, Mash-chan, back, huh?”

Ritsuka responds, with a major blush, “Huh?!”

Sailor Uranus, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Mars slap Sailor Venus in the back of the head and Sailor Uranus says, annoyed, “Cut it out!”

Davis says, with a grin, “Sure!”

Yolei asks, surprised, “Huh?”

Sailor Sun says, “A friend in need, huh? I’m with Dai-kun. Helping out others is kind of what we do.”

TK says, with a grin, “I have to agree with Davis and Kari on this one.”

Tai says, with a smirk, “Ditto.”

Yolei says, with a shrug, “I hate to admit it, but yep.”

Talia says, “That means that you are going to need all the help that you can get.” When they look at her, she activates a device that covers her body in a female version of Iron Man’s nanobot armor causing her to say, “You are going to need all of the ‘combat experienced geniuses’ you can get over there.” The others stay silent knowing that Talia has a point and knowing that it would be pointless to talk her out of it since she is so determined.

Musubi says, “I wish that I could go with you and the others, Dai-sama.”

Uzume tells Musubi, “This is WAY beyond the Sekirei Plan, Musubi. We are WAY out of our league.”

Sailor Sun says, with a smile, “Plus, the Sekirei Plan and MBI are done. You don’t have to fight any more like the other Sekirei, Musubi. Leave this mission to us.”

Kazehana says, with a warm smile, “Good look, love.” Kazehana blows Davis a kiss causing him to blush that causes Sailor Venus to smirk which earns her another smack to the head by Sailor Uranus and Sailor Mars.

Sammy’s voice rings out, “Ready back there?” Everyone looks towards Sammy’s voice and saw him walking over to them.

Sailor Jupiter says, “Ready as we will ever be.”

Sammy says, with a nod, “Good enough for me.” Sammy then takes out a card, swipes the card through a device on his belt, and he shouts out, “Henshin!” In a bright flash, Sammy transforms into Kamen Rider Lunar. After his transformation is done, Kamen Rider Lunar says, plainly, “Let’s go.” The others can’t help to nod their heads in agreement with Kamen Rider Lunar.

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu…Liz…Silica…Philia…Rain…Seven…Yuuki…hang on, we’re on our way!”

Early June 2026, Lunar universe, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro

At the capital of the nation of Brazil of this Earth, it looks pretty much the same, but when we go deeper within the city, we find that it is a holographic cloak where we find the real Rio de Janeiro looks like a city under occupation as various military vehicles roam the streets with armored warriors of various types, ranging from ODST style armor from Halo universe to the armor designed like animals, aliens and ‘monsters’, and battle robots/droids, including Terminator style robots and Star Wars style battle droids. Just then there are a huge series of huge to massive explosions all over the city causing immense damage and casualties in which Kamen Rider Lunar and his army, armored humans and Digimon, ranging from Champion to Mega Digimon, emerge to take advantage of the chaos by launching series of attacks all over the city quickly getting the advantage.

Supreme Cannon!

Position Laser!

Soon afterwards, this world’s version’s of Omnimon and Imperialdramon unleash their classic attacks that obliterate of none other than MechaGodzilla. The assault continues along as UNI-SHOCKER’s forces struggle to regroup while an immense complex that’s not part of the ‘standard’ Rio de Janeiro looms in the distance.

Early June 2026, Lunar universe, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, UNI-SHOCKER headquarters

Within said immense complex, UNI-SHOCKER’s main headquarter in Lunar’s universe, we find the armored warrior that faced our heroes and heroines on this universe’s Moon Kingdom ruins in front of a group of figures.

One of them asks, with a female voice, “What’s going on, Terra?”

The armored warrior responds, with a sneer, “It’s Lunar! His forces have somehow found our main headquarters!”

The female figure says, shocked, “Impossible!”

Another figure responds, in a calm male voice, “Highly improbable, but not impossible, my dear. Most likely, we have an agent.”

The female figure yells out, flabbergasted, “That cannot be! After the mess with what happened in ‘alpha prime timeline’ and the ‘Augma project’…”

The male figure says, interrupting the female figure, “That taught us that we shouldn’t underestimate our enemies, my dear.”

The armored warrior, Terra, says, “I’m going with ‘my girls’ to take brat out once and for all!”

The male figure says, “No, Terra.”

Terra asks, with a glare, “What?”

The male figure says, “Think, Terra. They managed to teleport an army right at our doorstep despite all of our defenses. Why wouldn’t they just teleport into our headquarters directly? That’s a good question.”

Terra’s eyes widen, realizing the implications, and he says, “I’ll get security at full alert to face the intruders and get all ‘assets’ to one of the beta sites immediately.”

The male figure says, with a nod, “Very good, Terra.” Terra immediately exits out of the room and when he does so, the male figure says, “We will need to accelerate the plan.”

The female figure says, “It is too soon! We may have a rough idea of the other emeralds and fragments, but once we start to ‘competition’, it is still fair game.”

The male figure says, “A ‘game’…the ‘ultimate game’ that we will win in the end.”

(Elsewhere within UNI-SHOCKER headquarters; around the same time)

Deep in another area of the massive headquarters of UNI-SHOCKER, we find Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata strapped down to hospital bed style tables and they are waking up in which when they regain their senses, they look to see that they are inside of medical wing and they are alone for the moment. The three of them look at each other and nod their heads in which they seem to be moving their tongues in their mouths, but then they seem to spit out what looks like a swiss army knife into their free hands.

Naruto says, with a grin, “Got to love seals.” Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata then pushes a button on ‘swiss army knives’ and they create a pulse that causes their restraints to undo causing them to get back to their feet causing us to get a good look at Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata with Naruto wearing just a pair of black boxers while Sakura and Hinata wearing what looks like black sports bra and underwear.

Naruto has gained around three inches to his height and while he has a well-developed muscular male frame beforehand, due to the super-soldier formula, he has an EXCELLENT muscular male frame now with every single muscle on his body developed to the max without it being ‘overbearing’.

Sakura has grown around two inches in height and she has a female super-model shape that rivals the best female super-model, her chest area has gained one cup size, and she has an excellent six-pack waist though that doesn’t diminish her ‘feminine attractiveness’ in the least. Her arms and legs are also strong, yet, slender and seductive to match those of a female supermodel.

Hinata has also grown around two inches in height and she has a gorgeous and PERFECT female supermodel shape, her cleavage, around VERY voluptuous, has gained around one or two cup sizes, however, it is perfectly shaped, curved, straight, and firm, not sagging in the least, and she has a perfectly strong yet slender, curved, and lined waist, arms, and legs.

Sakura yells out, “What the fuck did they do to us?”

Hinata says, with a blush, “It seems like they ‘enhanced’ us even more.”

Naruto says, with a blush and a grunt, “No joke, believe it.” Sakura and Hinata glance to see a massive bulge in Naruto’s boxers causing them to blush at that and his body frame that many a straight female would desire.

Sakura shakes her head and she says, focusing herself, “We’ve got work to do including on how to escape.” Sakura then pushes another button on the ‘swiss army knife’ causing a flash drive to come out where Sakura inserts it into a terminal causing a holographic screen and keyboard to appear in which Sakura says, with a smirk, “I hate to admit it, but I’ve got to really appreciate Washu right now.”

Hinata asks Sakura, “Do you think we can get rid of the seals making us unable to use our abilities?”

Sakura says, with a plain tone, “We had better keep them on. We don’t know what kind of stuff that they did to us right now.” Just then something appears on the screen and Sakura says, “Never mind on that.” When Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto look at the screen, they show signs of shock, surprise, disgust, anger, and ‘displeasure’ in that order at what they see.

Naruto says, with a look of disgust, “That explains that.”

Sakura says, with a smirk, “Well, they won’t be doing this to anyone else once I download and erase it.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Good.”

Sakura says, with a grin, “Based on what I can see, we can’t reserve it, but why would we want to? Those asses have given us an edge to escape by turning this against them.” Sakura says, with a nod, “There we go.”

Hinata asks, “Are they going to notice?”

Sakura says, a bit nervously, “They already did.”

Naruto asks, shocked, “Huh?”

Sakura says, “From what I can see, we are dealing with a VERY POWERFUL and technological advanced organization, Naruto. They aren’t as floozy as that Eggman character.” As if to make Sakura’s point, three armored guards enter the room and immediately, aim their weapons at the three of them, but Naruto uses his ‘swiss army knife’ to unleash a sonic attack that knocks out the three armored guards nearly instantly.

Naruto says, amazed, “Wow. Washu might be wacky, but she is awesome.” Hinata can’t help to nod her head in agreement as Sakura removes the flash drive from her ‘swiss army knife’.

Sakura says, “Okay, I’ve got the location of our stuff and something tells me that our friends are here.”

Naruto says, with a grin, “Obviously.” Soon after, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata take off out the room to retrieve their things.

Hinata asks Sakura, “Did you learn anything else?”

Sakura responds, plainly, “A lot, Hinata. Plenty of stuff that would make even the greatest ninja throw up…and would which make Orochimaru drool.”

Naruto says, with a groan of displeasure, “I’m not surprised and I’m already sick to my stomach.” Hinata and Sakura can’t help to nod their heads in agreement as they race off at incredible super-human speeds, despite being unable to use chakra, magic energies, or otherwise, to retrieve their clothing and ‘supplies’ and get back in the fight.

(In another part of UNI-SHOCKER headquarters; during this same time period)

Within a massive storage room with UNI-SHOCKER headquarters, there are a lot of containers of all sorts and there seems to be nothing else in here other than the alert lights, however, there are a group of ‘massive lights’ that appears and out of those ‘lights’, our heroes and heroines, joined by [Sailor Moon], [Sailor Celestial], Talia, Stella/Cure Celestial, Sonic, and Ritsuka Fujimaru, appear within the storage room.

Davis, currently in his ‘Light Hawk form’, says, excitedly, “Right on the money!”

Kazuto says, “So far, so good.”

[Sailor Celestial] says, “Let’s hope that it stays that way.” Just then a pair of siding doors in the room open up and a pair of armored guards enter the room, but they are looking at each other and don’t notice our heroes and heroines.

One of them says, “I can’t believe that we are under attack and they have us searching dusty old storage rooms!”

The second armored guard says, “Like anyone can get in here!”

Sonic yells out, slyly, “Want to bet?” The two armored guards gasp in shock and turns towards our heroes and heroines only to have Sailor Uranus, who has zipped over to them, bash their heads together and knocking them unconscious. Sonic tells Sailor Uranus, with a grin, “Nice!”

Sora says, “It sounds like they know that all-out assault is a diversion.”

Biyomon says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s the plan?”

[Sailor Celestial] says, “Maybe we should call back…”

Tuxedo Mask says, shaking his head, “No! Most likely, they may be tracking any transmissions that aren’t the own or authorized by them.”

Izzy says, with a nod, “Good point.”

Talia says, “We anticipated such a thing and Washu and I agreed that we should continue on with the mission as is, but change it based on whatever comes up.”

Tuxedo Mask says, with a nod, “Good idea.”

Sonic says, with a grin, “That means that we are up!”

Sailor Uranus takes out a backpack from her subspace pocket, throws it to Sonic, and she says, “Try to keep up.”

Sonic says, with a grin, “That’s my line!” Using their incredible super-speed, the two of them race off out of the storage room and into the hallways of the headquarters base.

Sailor Saturn says, with a solemn sigh, “Uranus-papa…”

Sailor Neptune says, with a kind smile, “It is the way that she is.”

Matt says, “Hopefully they can keep their heads in game.”

Tai says, “Remember everyone! Thanks to Talia, we have this awesome new armor, but it doesn’t mean that we are invincible or anything. We are dealing with an organization with possibly all-sorts of technology and who knows what.”

Tuxedo Mask says, with a nod, “Agreed. Remember, keep your guards up at ALL times around here. Also, if you see anyone that looks like me or the Sailor Scouts, make sure that it is US and not our counterparts of this world. They are beyond dangerous. However, Sailor Moon’s and the Moon Kingdom Scouts’ counterparts may not be beyond saving. We could restore them back to themselves. My counterpart…don’t hesitate one moment.” Sailor Moon and her ‘Star Trek counterpart’ look at Tuxedo Mask in surprise.

Sailor Venus tells Tuxedo Mask, “Don’t forget what Lunar said.”

Tuxedo Mask says, with a nod, “I’ll remember.” Tuxedo Mask gives a reassuring smile to Sailor Moon.

Davis says, “All right, folks. Time to move out. We have friends to save, items to take, an evil organization’s butt to kick, and a multiverse to save. So, just another day ‘in the office’.”

TK says, with a grin, “Good point.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines gain serious looks as they venture out of the storage room and split off into the teams to complete their missions. However, once they are gone, the figure known as Raven emerges from the shadows with a group of figure wearing massive hooded brown cloaks that cover their entire forms with the hoods darkening their heads.

Raven then says, plainly, “It is our turn as well.”

(Elsewhere in the headquarters; at this moment)

At another area of UNI-SHOCKER’s headquarters, we find Lui Kang, Kung Lao, Kitana, Jade, Sindel, Nightwolf, Smoke, and Kabal, all of whom are in human form, are listening to the alarms.

Kabal says, “Well, what do you know? You are exactly right.” The now FORMER Revenants look towards two figures and he says, “They are causing quite a ruckus outside.”

One of the figures then states, with a nod and a male voice, “And most likely, they have teams already in here causing chaos and going after the people that have been captured with your help.”

Jade says, “Don’t remind us.”

The male figure tells them, “This may be surprising, but I am glad that you still don’t trust me. It shows that you are completely independent.”

Lui Kang says, “We are thankful that you have finally restored our lives and freed us from Shinnok as well as his mother, but I am curious.”

The male figure asks, “What of, Lui Kang?”

Lui Kang asks, “Why do you really help us?”

The male figure responds, “It is as I said.” The male figure then walks out of the shadows to reveal a person that looks exactly like Darien, but with ‘cracks’ around his exposed neck, and wearing a black version of Lord Drakkon’s outfit where it is black where Drakkon’s outfit is white. This ‘Drakkon version’ of Darien then says, in Darien’s exact voice, “I understand your pain and know the feeling of betrayal…as my beloved was betrayed. It seems like no matter what version of hers is there, she is destined for pain, suffering, and betrayal. We are here to change that.” This alternate version of Darien looks to the other figure and when this figure steps out into the light, it is yet another version of Sammy Tsukino, wearing an outfit similar to the Mighty Morphin Red Ranger’s uniform with the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger’s dragon shield on the chest area, but the white portions of the outfit are black and there are black spikes coming out of the shoulder pads of the dragon shield.

This version of Sammy says, in Sammy’s exact voice, “You got that right, brother.” These alternate versions of Sammy and Darien then grip each other’s hands and the former Revenants quickly realize the bond between them.

End Chapter 8

Now, I know that plenty of you might be ‘barking’ at what happened with Sailor Moon and her new ‘second persona’. I know that it might be quite unrealistic, but a lot of ‘second personalities’ in anime characters usually happen due to ‘outside forces’ and also, I am a fan of Sailor Moon. It was the anime that made me a fan of anime in the first place. I just didn’t want to make it seem like Sailor Moon was going ‘mental’, you know? It just didn’t feel right to me. Anyway, I hope that it only adds to the drama of the story since it will personify Sailor Moon’s ‘inner struggles’. As I said, Kazuto and Serena will be struggling with the ‘scars’ over what happened with Suguha seen in the prologue and flashbacks since it is an IMPORTANT part of the plot of this story. Now, please read and review, but no flames, please! If you don’t like the story, then don’t read it! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!