Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online the Movie: Alternating Scales ❯ New System and New Arrivals ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hello, everyone! Since you are reading this, I welcome you to the latest Sailor Moon Online story and it is inspired by the Sword Art Online movie ‘Ordinal Scale’, but it is going to be so much greater than that. As you may expect, it is a Sailor Moon/Sword Art Online/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh multi-crossover with the main additional elements being Kamen Rider and Cross Ange, but with various other stories added including Power Rangers, Accel World, Naruto, Star Wars, and many others including cameo appearances as well.

 

Now, this story ISN’T a sequel to SAO Shippuden and in fact, this story takes place between Arc II and Arc III of the SAO Shippuden story timeline in which I try to match close with the Sword Art Online timeline for consistency’s sake.

 

With that bit of information given, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them. However, most of all, I would like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the organization UNI-SHOCKER and everything about them, but most of all, I would like to give this author EXTRA thanks and credit for being the inspiration for this story and helping me form it as a co-writer and beta in the first place.

 

Now, it is time log in everyone and I hope that no one will hate for this, but…LINK START!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kamen Rider, Cross Ange, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Queen’s Blade/Queen’s Gate, Gundam series, including Gundam Build Fighters, Sekirei, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Senran Kagura, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Dot-hack series, Log Horizon, Star Trek series, Stargate series, World of Warcraft series, Power Rangers series, Tron, Code Lyoko, Rave Master, Mouse, DC Universe, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense mature violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including firearms usage, mind-control, and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

November 6, 2022, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Right now, we are within one of the hospitals inside Tokyo where we find a 13-year-old Sammy Tsukino with his mother, Ikuko Tsukino, in the examination room as Sammy prepares for his checkup.

 

Sammy says, “Oh, man! This stinks! Meatball Head gets to enjoy opening day of the retail version of Uncle Kayaba’s game while I’m stuck in here.”

 

Ikuko tells Sammy, “Sweetie, it isn’t the end of the world. And by the way, you bragged about playing the beta to your sister.”

 

Sammy says, “Not my fault that she didn’t apply to Uncle Kayaba.”

 

They start to hear a lot of noise and Ikuko asks, “What’s going on out there?” Ikuko goes over to open the door and she starts to see nurses, doctors, and other hospital personal running around in which she asks a nurse, “What’s going on?”

 

The nurse responds, “I’m not sure, but it seems like NervGears are malfunctioning and killing people!”

 

Ikuko and Sammy, overhearing this, gasp in shock and Ikuko yells out, shocked, “Impossible!”

 

The nurse replies, “Like I said, I can’t be sure…”

 

Another nurse comes over and yells out, “That’s not it! The creator of the NervGear and Sword Art Online, the first VRMMO, has gone mad! He has trapped all of the players in the game and if you try to rip the NervGear off them, it will fry their brains!”

 

Ikuko asks, shocked, “What?”

 

The second nurse responds, pointing to a nearby television, “It isn’t a joke! Look!” Ikuko and the first nurse look at the television and they see a news report of the incident as well as the over two hundred deaths that happened because they refused to listen to Kayaba’s warning and tried to remove the NervGear from the victims.

 

Ikuko thinks in her mind, horrified, “No, this can’t be…My brother…” She then just remembers that Serena is going to play SAO today and she thinks in her mind, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Ikuko starts to run off while Sammy comes outside and he shouts out, “Mom?!”

 

Ikuko yells out, “Stay there!” Ikuko then continues to run off into distance and she thinks in her mind, as she gets her cell phone to call her husband, Kenji, “Please Kami…this is nightmare…please let this just be a nightmare…!!” On the meanwhile, Sammy is looking up at the television and he is in complete disbelief at the reports that he is seeing in which when we get close to his right eye, a reflection of Aincrad, the floating castle of SAO, is in his eye.

 

April 2026, Tokyo, Kirigaya residence

 

It is nighttime in the area of Kawagoe, part of the Saitama prefecture of Tokyo, where we head to the residence of the Kirigaya family in which we go into the room of Suguha Kirigaya, age 16-17, where we find her moaning and groaning in her sleep as she shifts and shakes around the covers. Once we look into her dreams, we find way. In her dream, Suguha is in the streets of Tokyo and she has a device around her face and neck.

 

Suguha asks, “What the heck is going on here? Why isn’t there anyone on the streets?” She then hears what sounds like metal clashing with metal and she asks, “Sword clashing?” Suguha then starts to advance towards the sound of metal clashing with metal and it continues to get louder and louder, but then a ‘wave of light’ washes over her and she is ‘transformed’ into her ALO avatar of Leafa. Suguha or should I say, Leafa, asks, surprised, “I’m Leafa now? What’s going on here?” She then advanced towards the sound, which is much louder, and she gasps at what she finds in which she asks, “Is that Serena’s brother, Sammy, with…KAYABA?!” Right before her, she sees Sammy Tsukino, now looking around 16 to 17 years of age, in a black bodysuit fighting against his uncle, Akihiko Kayaba, in his SAO avatar of Heathcliff, in a clash of blades. Not understanding on what’s going on, Leafa draws her sword and charges into the attack in which she glows again and transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial. Not caring on how, she floats just above the ground and rockets towards Heathcliff in which she shouts out, “Kayaba!” Heathcliff turns and looks at her with a smile on his lips, which sets Sailor Celestial aback, before she slices through Heathcliff and he shatters into hundreds of data particles causing Sailor Celestial to be surprised since it shouldn’t have been that easy. Sailor Celestial asks Sammy, “Are you okay?”

 

Sammy responds, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Just then the whole area starts to shake and Sailor Celestial asks, “Now what?!” Sammy then screams out as he glows with energy and Sailor Celestial says, stunned and concerned, “Sammy!” The energy coming from Sammy engulfs the area and the city in which pieces of the city start to go up into the sky and coming together in the sky in which they take the shape of a familiar floating castle. Sailor Celestial asks, shocked, “No way! Aincrad?!” As Aincrad takes shape in the skies, Sailor Celestial notices Sammy’s and her shadows starting to extend backward and she takes a look to see their shadows split off into multiple shadows that take the forms of what looks like alternate versions of Sammy and Sailor Celestial/Suguha.

 

A voice then booms, “The tuner of worlds…realms converging…realities merge…”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, shocked, “What?!” Sailor Celestial then looks to see herself and Sammy surrounded by strange creatures in which dragon-like creatures appear in the sky, what looks like Mecha from anime also appearing in the sky, and images of the device that she was wearing as Suguha earlier, the words ‘Sword Art Online-Ordinal Scale’ flash before her eyes, and Aincrad over the skies of Tokyo and various different worlds other than New Aincrad in ALO. Sailor Celestial then sees Sammy ‘transform’ into some kind of armored warrior and before that armored warrior looks at a location in which Sailor Celestial sees Tuxedo Mask battling someone that looks like an evil version of Prince Endymon.

 

The voice says, “Beyond game…the floating castle’s legacy…beyond the next hill…beyond the next horizon…Sword Art Online has just begun!!” Sailor Celestial then looks to see a mysterious warrior coming towards her and she clashes swords before Suguha wakes up in her room with a gasp. She quickly gets up to a sitting position and she puts her hand over her heart in which Trivia, her talking feline guard, wakes up and looks at Suguha in concern.

 

Trivia asks, “Are you okay, my princess?”

 

Suguha shakes her head and she says, regaining her senses, “I’m fine, Trivia.”

 

Trivia asks, “It was that dream again, wasn’t it?”

 

Suguha says, “Trivia…drop it.”

 

Trivia says, “As you wish, princess. However, I am concerned about you going about this investigation alone in which I hope that I don’t need I remind you about Sword Art World and Gun Gale Online.” Suguha glares at Trivia, causing the talking feline to get nervous, and she says, “Anyway, you should get back to sleep. Even a princess needs her rest.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah…Yeah…” As Trivia goes back to sleep, Suguha, in her ‘sleep gear’, gets to her feet and goes over to a device exactly like the one that she was wearing at the start of her dream causing her to look out the window and wonder.

 

Sailor Moon Online the Movie: Alternating Scales

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Crossing Fields’ starts)

 

As the opening scene starts, we see Serena, Kazuto, Suguha, and Sammy all leaned against the wall in which they see their reflections with Usagi, in SAO and ALO avatar forms, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Princess Serenity for Serena, Kirito, in SAO, ALO, and GGO avatar forms, for Kazuto, Leafa, in Sword Art World and ALO avatar forms, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and Princess Selene for Suguha, and Sammy has tons of reflections of people that look like him with him in Jedi robes, mobile suit pilot, soldier, and more with two armored warriors, one look like a Kamen Rider and the other looking like a shining armored version of a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.

 

The next scene involves Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Ryoutarou, Andrew, the Digidestined, and the Sailor Scouts walking down one of the streets of Tokyo with the background then changing from Tokyo to the many floors of Aincrad in which Asuna’s, Rika’s, Keiko’s, and Ryoutarou’s show their SAO and ALO avatar forms while the Sailor Scouts’ shadows are their Sailor Senshi forms. Then the scene shows what happened in SAO and the Sailor Scouts’ battles starting from the day fighting the Negaverse.

 

With the following scene, we see Suguha and her Sailor Scout form of Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, back to back, surrounded by three mirrors showing three different versions of themselves and then we see Sammy looking into a mirror seeing himself as some kind of armored warrior.

 

Serena, Kazuto, Suguha, and Sammy look up at the ever changing skies of the real, Digital, and virtual worlds including SAO, ALO, and GGO and then scene transforms into Tokyo where tens to hundreds of thousands of people are assembled before Aincrad appears in the skies creating a massive black hole in which everyone, especially Serena, Kazuto, Suguha, and Sammy, are sucked inside, but in an explosion, they emerge with Serena as Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Kazuto is in his SAO avatar form of Kirito, Suguha is Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and Sammy is a mysterious armored warrior similar to a Power Ranger.

 

Next, we find them fighting various monsters, yokai, robots, Digimon and more in which Valkyrie Sailor Celestial brings out an Agumon and Lunamon that digivolve into ShineGreymon and Dianamon that fire their attacks and vapor them all.

 

Then we see Tuxedo Mask fighting what looks like an evil version of himself as Prince Endymon before he transforms into a ‘dark armored warrior’ and then it switches into a man riding some kind of black Mecha robot facing against Sailor Moon, Kirito, Sailor Celestial, and Sammy. But then Asuna, in her SAO avatar with her trusty rapier in hand, leads the others in a charge to aid them. The scene then switches from the real life Tokyo into ALO, Rainbow Gardens, and then GGO. Soon after, the image of Heathcliff over Aincrad that’s over Tokyo itself is the next scene.

 

Next, we see Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kirito, and Sammy looking at various worlds and look up to see a strange white dragon before the next scene shows the Sailor Scouts in similar Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms to Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.

 

Finally, we see Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kirito, and Sammy having their backs to the black Mecha and they put away their weapons which seems to be a signal as the black Mecha explodes in a massive explosion. The scene then switches to see Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Andrew, and Ryoutarou looking up and smiling as Sailor Celestial and the other Sailor Scouts are flying through the air with digivolved flying Digimon and a group of strange flying Mechas before it ends with another Mecha kneeling down in front of Leafa’s katana, Kirito’s Elucidator, and Usagi’s Lunar Excelsior with a strange device hanging over them all.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Crossing Fields’ ends)

 

Scene 1: New System and New Arrivals

 

April 20, 2026, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Right now, we are in the Juuban District of Tokyo where we go into a certain apartment complex where we find none other than Serena Tsukino, age 19, sleeping, but she isn’t having a peaceful sleep as she is tossing and turning in bed. The reason that she is tossing and turning is because of a dream that she is having where we find her walking through the streets of Tokyo and she is confused.

 

Serena asks, “What’s going on?” She then hears swords clashing and Serena asks, confused, “Swords?” Serena then rushes towards the source of the clash, but as she does, she ‘transforms’ into her SAO avatar of Usagi and she is surprised by this in which she asks, “What’s going on?” Serena/Usagi then looks to see her younger Earth brother, Sammy, fighting against Heathcliff and she asks, stunned, “Sammy? Kayaba?” She starts to rush over, but she then sees Sailor Celestial charge in and with one swift slice, Heathcliff shatters into hundreds to thousands of data particles. However, our Moon Princess is uneasy and she says, “It shouldn’t be that…” She then gasps in horror as she sees Sammy glow with energy causing him to be in pain and she yells out, “Sammy!” Our Moon Princess then witnesses the same scene that Suguha saw in her dream: The energy coming from Sammy engulfs the area and the city in which pieces of the city start to go up into the sky and coming together in the sky in which they take the shape of a familiar floating castle. Serena/Usagi asks, confused, “Aincrad?!” She then sees what Sailor Celestial witnessed in her dream from that point and witnesses Sailor Celestial clash with the mysterious warrior, but the warrior then transforms into a strange black Mecha and grabs Sailor Celestial. Our Moon Princess yells out, shocked, “Celestial!” She then transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon and flies towards the black Mecha, drawing her sword, but a strange energy keeps her back in which she sees a strange device causing her to ask, “An Augma?” Soon after, Sailor Moon looks through the device and a mysterious yet gorgeous white dragon-like creature is in her vision before Serena wakes up in a cold sweat. Serena wipes her head and she thinks in her mind, “A dream? No, it felt more than a dream…”

 

Just then a male voice says, groggily, “Serena?” Serena then looks to see her boyfriend and future husband, Darien Shields, age 23, getting into a sitting position.

 

Serena asks, with a nervous smile, “I’m sorry. Did I wake you?”

 

Darien rubs his eyes, looks at Serena, and he asks, concerned, “You look like you woke from a nightmare. Are you okay?”

 

Serena says, with a kind smile, “I’m fine, Darien. It wasn’t about ‘that’ again.”

 

Darien responds, “I don’t mean to sound suspicious…”

 

Serena responds, with a smile, “I know! I know! I’m okay, Darien-kun.”

 

Darien smiles and he tells Serena, with a warm smile, “I’m sorry, Serena. I just…”

 

Serena replies, “I know, Darien-kun. Anyway, let’s get back to sleep. We have a full day in the morning.” Darien nods, kisses her on the forehead, and the two of them fall sleep through it was a bit difficult for Serena due to her dream.

 

April 20, 2026, Tokyo, Kirigaya residence

 

Heading into the Kirigaya residence, it looks like a typical morning within the residence as Kazuto Kirigaya, age 17, is with his sister, Suguha Kirigaya, as she gets dressed and prepares to head out.

 

Kazuto asks Suguha, “Kendo practice?”

 

Suguha responds, with a nod, “Yep. I’ve been doing really well lately and my instructors say that I’m on my way to be the youngest kendo master in generations.”


Kazuto says, with a grin, “Not surprising since you have a millennium worth of experience, Sugu.”

 

Suguha retorts, with a smirk and annoyed tone, “Very funny, big brother.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Compared to the real-life combat experience that you have gone, kendo must be cake.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Doesn’t mean that I don’t like it, Kazuto. It does feel a bit unfair based on what you said.”

 

Kazuto responds, “Well, ‘all’s fair in love and war’ and this isn’t love, Sugu.”

 

Suguha retorts, “Big brother, we are a nation that greatly follows the concept of honor.”

 

Kazuto says, “True, but even the samurai that fought in the years of civil war and strife had done thing that would have made those samurai of the Tokugawa Shogunate feel are ‘iffy’.”

 

Suguha says, rolling her eyes and putting on a device that she had in her dream around her left ear, “Kazuto, I think that you do this to get the last word on me.”

 

Kazuto asks, plainly, “You are taking your Augma too?”

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “Well, of course silly. On the way back, I’m going to meet up with the girls and get a bit done.”

 

Kazuto asks, plainly, “AR is everywhere huh?”

 

Suguha says, “Well, no duh. It has been spreading like wildfire, big brother.”

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah, I know.”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, “Big brother, I don’t get why you and Serena don’t try it out. I mean, even Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Ryoutarou, Andrew, and the girls…”


Kazuto says, “I think that the Augma is a neat gadget, but Serena and I like Full-Dive better.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Maybe it is because that the two of you, especially Serena, have a lot ‘invested’ into it.”

 

Kazuto says, “Can’t argue with that, Sugu.”

 

Suguha responds, with a sigh, “Kazuto, it isn’t like AR is going to replace VR or something like that. You said that one day that the ‘barriers’ between VR and ‘physical reality’ are going to break down and it will be a seamless transition between the two. This may be a step in that direction.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “And you might have a point, Sugu. In fact, a portable VR device that can be used anywhere at any time is what I thought about and this might be a step in the right direction. It is…Well, it isn’t the Augma or Ordinal Scale that I have a problem with. I think that Ordinal Scale is a great game and all, it is just my personal preference…”

 

Suguha asks, “And the nasty rumors that you heard? About the ones of those politicians that wanted to restrict VR even more, but thanks to Sword Art World, made people ‘glare’ at them for even implying that they are for VR restrictions, are promoting AR and Augma to get people to enjoy it so that they won’t mind greater restrictions on the Full-Dive technology, right?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “That and something about that company…”

 

Suguha asks, “The one called ‘Universal Sacred Hegemony of Cycle Kindred Evolution Realm’?”

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah, them.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, it is a strange name…not to mention a mouthful.”

 

Kazuto says, “Probably the reason that they are called ‘UNI-SHOCKER’ for short.”

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “Obviously, big brother.” Suguha tells Kazuto, “Anyway, big brother, just because they have a weird name doesn’t mean that they are some kind of secret cult or something.”

 

Kazuto says, a bit nervously, “Well, yeah…”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, with a smile, “Anyway, you should play with us sometime, big brother. I’ll see you later.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Later, Sugu.” Suguha then takes off while Kazuto remains in the house, but as Suguha races off, she gains a solemn look.


Suguha thinks in her mind, “I’m sorry, big brother. But you and Serena aren’t the only ones that have ‘bad feelings’ about the companies behind Augma. Those ‘dreams’ that are too much like visions and they are sending major ‘red flags’. I’ve talked with Raye, who isn’t exactly liking keep this a secret from my family and the others, but unlike GGO, we only have my visions and Serena’s and Kazuto’s ‘bad feelings’ to work on. Until we get some kind of ‘proof’ that something ‘funky’ is going on, it is best that we keep this investigation to ourselves. I really don’t like keeping big brother and sis in the dark, but I think that it is for the best. They have a lot on their minds. With Yuuki’s death…” Suguha shakes her head and she thinks in her mind, “Yuuki lived in promoting the advancement of Full-Dive technology to advance humanity into the future and I intend to make sure that no one abuses that technology ever again…like HE did. If there is the rise of a ‘third Kayaba’, I’m going to nip it in the butt before it can cause any real major damage. I swore as Senshi of Reality that there will NEVER be a ‘second Sword Art Online’ and I will give my life to make sure of that.”

 

April 20, 2026, Tokyo, UNI-SHOCKER headquarters

 

Inside of the headquarters building of the mysterious organization known as ‘Universal Sacred Hegemony of Cycle Kindred Evolution Realm’ or UNI-SHOCKER for short, there are a group of figure surrounded together.

 

One of them asks, “How is progress?”

 

Another one says, “Doctor Tetsuhiro seems really…excited.”

 

The first person that spoke responds, “It is to be expected. He is about to create something that’s beyond what Kayaba produced.”

 

The second person that spoke says, “Yes, he is about to ‘create a brand new world’ and ‘bridge the virtual and physical’ in a way not thought possible.”

 

The first person says, “However, we must be wary about the ‘guardians’ of this world.”

 

The second person responds, “If you are talking about the Sailor Senshi of this universe, why should we fear them when the ones that we fought…?”

 

The first person says, interrupting, “These aren’t the same Sailor Senshi that we fought. They may ‘other versions’ of the ones that we know, but they are different especially this Sailor Moon. Remember, she isn’t only more powerful than the one that we fought, she isn’t really ‘gun shy’.”

 

The second person replies, with a nod, “Point taken. There is also the matter of…her.”

 

The first person says, “Yes…Sailor Celestial, the Scout of Reality, and Sailor Moon’s ‘royal sister’ in this Earth.” Just then a hologram of Valkyrie Sailor Celestial appears and the first person says, “She is unlike the other Sailor Scouts in either world.”

 

The second person snaps their fingers and this person says, “Indeed.” Soon after, holographic screens showing Sailor Celestial in battle are seen and this person says, “Her battle skills are top notch and based on what information we could gather including our ‘allies’ and ‘acquaintances’ on this Earth, she is born and ‘bred’ to be a warrior…an elite one.”

 

The first person says, with a nod, “Indeed. She is the greatest threat to us…and yet one of the keys to everything.”

 

The second person says, “The pursuit of her must be very careful.”

 

The first person says, nodding their head, “There is also the matter…”

 

The second person says, interrupting, “No kidding. Unlike our Sailor Moon, this one is battle hardened and she takes her job ‘deadly serious’. Kayaba’s betrayal of her might be something that we could exploit, but then again, it could be a ‘Pandora’s Box’ that could bite us in the ass. This Sailor Moon is seriously NOT to be underestimated.”

 

The first person says, “Indeed. Our first move…” Just then someone enters the room and bows in front of them.

 

The second person asks, irritated, “What is it?”

 

The person, a male dressed in a business suit, responds, “I’m sorry, master, but there is something that you should know right away.” The person whispers into the second person’s ear and they shout, shocked, “What?! Those fools…!!”

 

The first person asks, “What is it?”

 

The second person responds, “Our former weapon against our Sailor Moon has arrived.”

 

The first person gasps and he then says, with an irritated tone, “Annoying like his sister was. It shows that they are related.”

 

The second person asks, looking at the person that entered the room, “What else is it?”

 

The business suit male responds, handing an electronic note pad, “There is something else, sir.” The second person takes the pad, rudely, from the business suit male and he looks at it causing his eyes to widen in which this person smirks evilly.

 

The first person asks, with a sly smile, “Something has caught your interest, huh?”

 

The second person retorts, with a grin, “It seems like there is another temporal incursion.”

 

The first person asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

The second person responds, with a nod, “That’s right. And here is a kicker: They are detecting someone with a ‘great power’ rivaling the ‘ultimate Sailor Scout’ in this Earth.”

 

The first person says, with a sinister sly smile, “Interesting. Very interesting indeed.”

 

The second person tells the business suit male, “We shouldn’t have been surprised that HE would show up. I am sorry for my tone.”

 

The business suit male responds, “No, sir. You have a right to be angry…”

 

The second person responds, “Yes, I do…Angry that little squirt that’s annoying as his sister was. You will get a pay increase and I wish for you to arrange a ‘welcome’ for our old friend into this Earth.”

 

The business suit male retorts, with an evil grin, “It will be my pleasure.”

 

The first person says, “Careful. Get rooted in revenge and you won’t live to see your pay increase.”

 

The business suit male responds, “Understood, sir. Thank you for your concern.”

 

The second person says, “Also arrange for an investigation of that ‘temporal incursion’. Find the source of it and that ‘great power’.”

 

The business suit male replies, “Yes, master.”

 

The business suited male leaves the room and when he is gone, the first person says, “Things are going to get interesting in this Earth.”

 

The second person says, “Indeed. We shall succeed beyond Kayaba’s own ‘minor dream’ and we shall create a true new world.”

 

April 20, 2026, Tokyo

 

Somewhere within deep within the back alleyways of Tokyo, there is an area of a recently demolished building and the lot of land has been cleared up, but now, there is what looks like two humanoid Mecha on the ground with one Mecha being white and golden with blue in which the color system is similar to the Strike Freedom Gundam of Gundam Seed series.

 

The other Mecha is exactly like the first Mecha in design, but its colors are a mixture of silver and black in colors with strange ‘jewels’ implanted into its structure and circuits.

 

Within white and golden Mecha, we find a young teenage girl of 16 years of age with short shoulder length blond hair, pink eyes, and wearing blue and black ‘suit’ that exposes an area around her navel, a good portion of her cleavage, and it has some kind of electrical plug attached to the tailbone area of the suit along with headgear with a see-through visor in front of her eyes.

 

The young girl groan as something tickled her cheek and she looks to see what looks like a pink colored dragon with golden eyes and jewel in the center of its forehead.

 

The young lady gasps in shock, but she then hears a young female voice say in her mind, “It’s me, you goof!”

 

The young lady responds, “Oh, Vivian. You are a dragon again.”

 

The young female voice responds, as the pink dragon-like creature gives a bird-like cry, “Bingo!”

 

The pink dragon then nuzzles the young lady and a male voice asks, “Got any injuries?” The young lady and the dragon look to see a young man of 17 years of age with short brown hair, violet eyes, and wearing a green military style outfit with a black vest.

 

The young lady says, “Oh, it’s you.” The young lady then says, “The last thing that I remember was over the ocean with…” She gasps and the young lady says, “Suguha!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, with a groan, “Present.” The young lady and dragon look over to the other Mecha where they see someone that looks like a 16-year-old Suguha Kirigaya wearing a green, white, and gold version of the ‘bodysuit’ that the blond haired young lady is wearing coming out of the cockpit of that Mecha. The ‘other Suguha’ looks at the dragon and she yelps out in shock.

 

The young lady says, “Hold on, Suguha! This is Vivian.”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ responds, surprised, “Vivian?”

 

The young female voice, coming from the ‘dragon’, telepathically, replies, “Yep!”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ looks around and she asks, confused, “Where are we?”

 

The young man replies, “That’s a good question. It looks like we are in somewhere within a city and this place looks it has been cleared for use.”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ asks, “Okay, hold up! We were flying over the ocean a moment ago and now we are in a city? What the heck is going on?”

 

The young lady says, “That’s what I want to know Sugu. I just hope that we aren’t…”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ asks, concerned, “Back in the Empire?”

 

The young lady responds, “Let’s hope not. Let’s try to contact the others.” The young lady and the ‘other Suguha’ go inside of the Mecha and try to use the communication systems to try to get in contact with their comrades, but they can’t get any reply.” The young lady says, irritated, “I can’t get anyone!”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ replies, “No luck with Valkyrie, Ange.”

 

The young man says, “I can’t get through on any frequency. However, there is a lot of movement. This city is full of people.”

 

The dragon, Vivian, asks, “Maybe I should fly up and see where we are?”

 

The young lady says, “No, Vivian!”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ says, “Ange is right. It is too dangerous.”

 

The young man says, “They’re right, Vivian. We need to scout out where we are and figure out what’s going on.” The young lady, Ange, gets a pistol while the ‘other Suguha’ gets a Japanese style kitana from inside of her Mecha’s cockpit.

 

Ange says, “Let’s go.” Ange, the ‘other Suguha’, and the young man start to head off and Ange tells Vivian, “Vivian, you stay here.”

 

Vivian responds, “Do I have to?”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ responds, “Ange is right. It is too narrow for you to fly and we have no idea where we are. If we’re back in the Empire or any of the other nations, we’ll be in trouble seeing a dragon.”

 

Vivian says, disappointed, “Okay.” Ange, the ‘other Suguha’, and the young man then head down an alleyway where they end up near the end where they look into the street to see the people of Tokyo walking around and not knowing that they were being watched by new ‘visitors’.

 

The young man says, “They look like people.”

 

Ange asks, looking at them intently, “Do you see that?”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ asks, curiously, “See what?”

 

Ange says, “None of them are using Mana at all and their cars, they don’t look like they are being powered by Mana either.”

 

The young man says, looking at the people and motor vehicles, “You’re right, Ange. It looks like they are powered by…gasoline.”

 

Ange asks, curiously, “Gasoline?”

 

The young man says, “It is a fuel that cars and other motor vehicles used before Mana. It came from oil, a natural resource from the Earth, and from what my dad taught me, it was the reason for many wars due to the fact that oil was limited and people were using it up fast.”

 

Ange asks, “Why would people be using old fashion cars?” Ange’s eyes widen and she asks, “Could it be possible that we’re in the past? The days before Mana?”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ looks at Ange in shock and the young man says, “Well, it wouldn’t surprise me. Villkiss and Valkyrie are special machines and not even I know what they are capable of.”

 

Ange says, “That’s right. They are special.”

 

The young man asks, “Is something wrong?”

 

Ange responds, “No, Tusk. Let’s get back.” The three of them head back not knowing that on one of the nearby rooftops, they are being watched by none other than Valkyrie Sailor Orion.

 

She takes out a communicator and she asks, “Sailor Pluto, do you read?”

 

Sailor Pluto’s voice responds from the communicator, “Pluto, here. What is it Orion?”

 

Sailor Orion replies, plainly, “I may have found what you are looking for.”

 

Sailor Pluto responds over the communicator, “Keep observing whoever you have found, Orion. I have found Celestial and she will be on her way shortly.”

 

Sailor Orion asks, “Are you sure that Suguha is with you?”

 

Sailor Pluto replies, confused, “Yes, I am certain. Why?”

 

Sailor Orion doesn’t say a word for several moment and she says, “You will see for yourself. I will keep my tracking device on. Out.” Sailor Orion deactivates her communication before Sailor Pluto could say anything and she narrows her eye as she observes something. Back with Ange, the ‘other Suguha’, and the young man, Tusk, they return to the dragon, Vivian, and the two Mecha along with a strange futuristic flyer.

 

Vivian says, “You’re back!”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ says, “Hey, Vivian. I hope that it wasn’t too boring.” But just then a group of black humanoid looking like they are completely covered in black with black masks and strange belts similar to the championship belts worn by professional wrestlers appear before the group.

 

Ange asks, “What the heck?!” The black humanoids, dozens upon dozens of them, swarm around the three people, the ‘dragon’, and the two Mecha.

 

The ‘other Suguha’ asks, stunned, “What the heck are they?”

 

Tusk responds, “Don’t look at me.” Tusk aims an assault rifle similar to an M-16 and Ange uses her pistol at them.

 

Ange says, “Stay back you freaks!”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Freaks, huh?” Soon after, an eight-foot-tall youma that looks like a female bodybuilder with black sports bra, shorts, and running shoes with blue colored skin and elf-like ears appears.

 

Vivian asks, shocked, “Whoa! She’s big!”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ asks, “Who…What the heck are you?”

 

The youma responds, “I am Bursthilde and I am here to…capture you! Please try to resist so I can…burst you up!”

 

Tusk says, “We’ll see about that!” Tusk fires his weapon at the youma, but youma, Bursthilde, just laughs as the bullets bounce off her in which he says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Ange says, stunned, “The bullets bounced off her!”

 

Bursthilde says, “You puny humans and you stupid little toys! You make me and my muscles laugh!”

 

But then a male voice shouts out, “Maybe this will ‘tickle your fancy’ you overgrown muscle!” Bursthilde looks to see a ‘blur’ knock one of black humanoids to the ground and when the ‘blur’ stops, everyone gets a look at the figure.

 

The person in front of them looks to be a male armored warrior that looks similar to Kamen Rider Black of the Kamen Rider series, but his armor color is silver instead of black with the transformation belt looking similar to Black’s belt, but there is something that looks like Sailor Moon’s Silver Crystal and the golden crescent moon sigil of the White Moon family on it, the golden crescent moon sigil is also on the upper left chest area of the armor, and the helmet looks similar to Kamen Rider 1’s helmet, but the antennae are the same as the antennae on Kamen Rider Black’s helmet as well as golden crescent moon sigil on the forehead section of the helmet. This armored warrior also has a golden scarf/muffler around his neck and covering the mouthpiece of the helmet with the White Moon sigil in silver on both ends of the scarf/muffler (A/N: Look familiar?).

 

Bursthilde asks, “Who the heck is you?”

 

The person responds, “The name is Kamen Rider Lunar and there is only one reason that I’m here…” The armored male bashes his fists together and says, “To beat the crap out of monsters and fiends like you, youma!”

 

Bursthilde’s eyes widen and she asks, “Kamen Rider Lunar?” Bursthilde says, with a smirk, “My masters know all about you!”

 

The armored male, Kamen Rider Lunar, retorts, “Not surprised. Now, are you going to talk or shall we do this the hard way?”

 

Bursthilde laughs and he says, “You make me laugh little man!” Bursthilde yells out, “Get him!” The black humanoids attack Kamen Rider Lunar on mass, but he easily fights them off and knocking down one after another without too much effort much to the annoyance of Bursthilde.

 

Vivian says, “Wow! He’s good!”

 

Ange says, “Come on!” Ange runs over to the two Mecha, but she doesn’t get far as more of the black humanoids appear from the shadow and she says, annoyed, “Not more of these freaks!”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar sees that and he says, “Damn!” However, he lets his guard down and Bursthilde takes advantage of that by racing over to him and landing a powerful blow that sends him flying into some trash cans and knocking them over.

 

Kamen Rider Lunar is stunned for a moment and he is surrounded by more black humanoids in which Bursthilde says, “Ha! Ha! Time to die little man!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice yells out, “I don’t think so, you muscle bounded ogre!” Soon after, nearly all of the black humanoids are hit by a powerful lightning strike, turning them into smoke piles of ash, and Sailor Celestial lands on the ground with a mighty ‘thud’ causing the ground to crack greatly due to the sheer force behind her landing.

 

Kamen Rider Lunar, who has just regained his senses, gets back to his feet and asks, “Who? What?”

 

Bursthilde yells out, surprised, “Sailor Celestial!”

 

Ange asks, confused, “Sailor Celestial?”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar thinks in his mind, “Sailor who? I never heard of a Sailor Scout by that name and what the heck is the deal with that freaky armor?!”

 

However, the ‘other Suguha’ thinks in her mind, “Sailor Celestial…?”< /i> Just then images of Valkyrie Sailor Celestial burst into her mind and she drops her sword as she holds her head in pain.

 

Tusk asks the ‘other Suguha’, concerned, “What’s wrong?”

 

Ange says, shocked, “Suguha!” Sailor Celestial, on instinct and surprised, turns her head towards Ange, but just like with Kamen Rider Lunar, let’s her guard down and Bursthilde takes advantage of it and charges in to attack Sailor Celestial in which she turns to see Bursthilde’s massive fist at her face, however, just a second before Bursthilde hits, Sailor Celestial teleports away causing her to attack to miss and hit the ground causing the area to shake a little while her fist goes into the ground.

 

Bursthilde asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Celestial’s voice booms, “Right here, you muscle bound freak!” Bursthilde turns to the source of Sailor Celestial’s voice only to get Sailor Celestial’s armored boot to her face sending her flying two stories up and sixty feet away before she crashing into a nearby building with a mighty ‘crunch’. However, she bursts out of the building and lands back in front of Sailor Celestial greatly cracking the ground around her as she does so.

 

Bursthilde says, with a sneer, “You are going to pay for that one little girl.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a smirk, “Tough talk, freak.”

 

Bursthilde says, snapping her fingers, “You will see that it is more than talk, little brat.” Just then more of the black humanoids appear around Bursthilde.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Not more of these goons again.”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar says, “Don’t underestimate them! The Uni-Shocker Combatmen may be mere foot soldiers, but they have a nasty surprise.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Wait! Who are you? Uni-Shocker? Combatmen?” Just then the black humanoids leap forward, transform into missile-like forms, and head straight for Sailor Celestial causing her to leap high in which they explode where they hit where she was causing her to exclaim, “They transform into missiles?!” The black humanoid continues to appear and transform into missile-like forms in which they launch themselves at Sailor Celestial in which she dodges causing them to hit various areas causing massive explosions. Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “Okay, that’s it!” Sailor Celestial points her railguns from her Etherion Booster at them and she says, “Choke on this freaks!” She fires a barrage of energy shots that vaporize the black humanoids, the Combatmen, on impact much to Kamen Rider Lunar’s surprise.

 

Kamen Rider Lunar thinks in his mind, “Whoa! What is she? I never heard of an armored Sailor Scout before and one with such firepower!” But then Bursthilde, with incredible speed, leaps high into the air and catches Sailor Celestial on her right flank.

 

Bursthilde says, “I have you now Celestial!”

 

But then a familiar female voice says, “Not on your life, Nega sleaze!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon bashes Bursthilde in the face and knocking her back down to the ground where she hits the ground, hard, but the youma manages to get back on her feet.

 

The Inner Sailor Scouts leap into the fight and Kamen Rider Lunar thinks in his mind, shocked, “No way! It can’t be! They…They…Wait! Could that one be…?!”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Sailor Moon, “Nice one, Sailor Moon!”


Kamen Rider Lunar thinks in his mind, stunned, “S-Sailor Moon…Meatball Head…?!”

 

Bursthilde ye lls out, “The infamous Sailor Moon herself! I will be glad to break you!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I don’t think so, you muscled bound witch!” The Inner Sailor Scouts launch a combined attack of their elemental powers that slam into Bursthilde’s waist and she grunts out as she is sent skidding back.

 

With Vivian, Ange, Tusk, and the ‘other Suguha’, Vivian says, amazed, “Cool!”

 

Tusk asks, “What was that? Who are these girls?”

 

Ange responds, “I have no idea.” Ange thinks in her mind, “They are wearing costumes like Salia’s stupid magical girl get-ups, but I don’t think that those are just costumes. Their powers are real. What are they?”

 

Bursthilde says, charging in, “I will beat you to a pulp!”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing her swords, “We’ll see Nega creep!” Sailor Moon attacks Bursthilde and lashes out with her swords, but they easily bounce off of Bursthilde’s muscled arms causing her to gasp in shock.

 

Bursthilde says, “I laugh at your puny swords! I will crush you!” Bursthilde then yelps as a familiar red roses hits her in the eyes and blinding her in which Tuxedo Mask leaps down by Sailor Moon.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Tuxedo Mask!”

 

Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, “Now!” Sailor Moon nods her head, but Kamen Rider Lunar glares at Tuxedo Mask and his right hand turns into a fist.

 

Moon Silver Dragon Roar!

 

Sailor Moon unleashes a powerful silver energy in the form of an Asian dragon that sends Bursthilde high into the sky and she screams out in agony and pain as she is vaporized by the assault.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Another day and another youma dusted.”

 

With Ange’s group, they are stunned and Vivian says, shocked, “Wow! She vaporized him!”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ asks, “Was that…Light of Mana?”

 

Ange responds, stunned, “No, that wasn’t the Light of Mana. That was…That was something stronger…”

 

Tusk asks, shocked, “Stronger?”

 

Ange thinks in her mind, looking at Sailor Moon, “Who or what are these people? They look human, but they possess powers and abilities that the Light of Mana couldn’t even hope to grant.” Ange says, with a stern look, “Let’s get out of here while they are distracted.” The others of her group nod in agreement and turn to get to the Mechas only to face the Outer Sailor Scouts.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You aren’t going anywhere.” Ange whips out her pistol, but Sailor Uranus, as the wind, knocks it out of her hand, grabs the pistol, and after getting rid of the magazine, she crushes the gun with her Sailor Scout super-strength.

 

The ‘other Suguha’ thinks in her mind, nervously, “Uh oh.” Tusk, in a panic, aims his gun, but Sailor Saturn, with one swipe of her scythe, cuts off the barrel of Tusk’s assault rifle much to his shock.

 

Sailor Uranus says, strongly, “Hands up and drop the sword.” Vivian, the ‘pink dragon’, puts her winged arms up in the air and Tusk does the same knowing that they are outmatched with the ‘other Suguha’ and Ange refusing to do so, but the ‘other Suguha’ drops the sword. Sailor Uranus asks Sailor Pluto, “Are they the ones?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “Yes. Them…” Sailor Pluto says, looking at the two Mechas, Villkiss and Valkyrie, “And these machines. They are source of the dimensional incursion.” Sailor Pluto says, looking back towards the others, “But they aren’t the only ones…” However, Sailor Pluto gasps at what she sees, but Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon sense it and Sailor Celestial blocks Kamen Rider Lunar from attacking Tuxedo Mask.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, annoyed, “Hey, what’s the big idea?”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar shouts out, his voice showing great rage, “Let me go! That son of a bitch has to pay for what he has done!”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Do I know you?!”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar responds, angrily, “Don’t play dumb with me you murderous traitor!”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, confused, “What?”

 

Sailor Celestial kicks him away causing Kamen Rider Lunar away causing him to skid back a bit and she says, “Okay, pal! It is time for a time out!” Sailor Celestial charges at Kamen Rider Lunar and attacks him with punches and kicks, but he easily dodges the attacks with ease, however, Sailor Celestial manages to knock his helmet off with a faint. But then the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask gasp in shock as the person under the helmet of Kamen Rider Lunar looks to be none other than Sailor Moon’s Earth brother, Sammy Tsukino!

 

Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “Sammy?!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “No way!”

 

As Sailor Mercury starts to scan him, Sailor Mars tells Sailor Venus, “Call Davis and the Destined! Sammy should be with them right now!”

 

Sailor Venus says, taking out her communicator, “You got it, Mars!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, confused, “How can that be hime’s younger brother?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “I don’t know Firefly.” Seeing the Sailor Scouts were distracted, Ange uses this to try to spin kick Sailor Uranus in face, but Sailor Uranus manages to catch Ange’s leg much to her shock and Sailor Uranus says, “Bad choice, girl.” Sailor Uranus then judo flips Ange into the ground, hard.

 

Tusk and the ‘other Suguha’ say in unison, “Ange!”

 

However, Sailor Pluto points her staff at them and she says, “I advise not making a move.” Vivian roars out, but Sailor Neptune holds out her hands.

 

Sailor Neptune says, “Easy! We wish no harm!”

 

Vivian roars out, “Then why did you hurt Ange?”

 

The Outer Sailor Scouts are surprised by the ‘mental message’, but Sailor Uranus says, “She did attack me first.”

 

Vivian says, “Well…You have a point.” Ange gets back to her feet to attack, but Sailor Uranus has the blade of her Space Sword pointed at her.

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a deadly serious tone, “Don’t.” Ange snarls at Sailor Uranus, but she looks to see Tusk and the ‘other Suguha’ at the mercy of Sailor Pluto, so, she reluctantly doesn’t make a move.

 

By this time, Sailor Venus has done contacting the Digidestined and she yells out, “This guy is a fake! The real Sammy is with them!”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar responds, annoyed, “Who are you calling a fake?! I am Sammy Tsukino!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, shocked, “He’s a cyborg!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Ha! That proves that you are a fake! The real Sammy Tsukino isn’t a cyborg!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, sternly, “Who are you? And why do you look like Sammy Tsukino?!”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar says, rolling his eyes, “Didn’t you hear what I said or are you just like Meatball Head over there? I already told you who I was!”

 

Sailor Moon says, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’ll make him talk!” Sailor Celestial then attacks Kamen Rider Lunar with fist kicks and powerful punches, but Kamen Rider Lunar easily manages to dodge the attacks.

 

Kamen Rider Lunar says, “Hey, I don’t want to fight!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, "Sorry, pal, but you started it the instant that you impersonated Sailor Moon's brother!"

 

Kamen Rider Lunar responds, sternly, “I am her brother! And who are you?!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “I’m her younger sister!”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar asks, flabbergasted, “Sister?!” But then Kamen Rider Lunar feels a ‘pinch’, but before he can process it, he feels sleepy and he then collapses to the ground and into unconscious, thanks to Sailor Orion using a tranquilizer arrow.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Nice work Orion.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “It wasn’t easy. Few spots for the arrow to get through.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “Not hard for your skills girlfriend.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Now, we can find out who he is.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, nervously, “Well…”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What is it Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, “He is Sammy Tsukino. His DNA matches perfectly to his DNA!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Venus asks, stunned, “No way! Are you kidding me?!”

 

Sailor Uranus shouts out, “And I didn’t sense that he was lying. He also doesn’t have an ‘ill wind’ around him.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Yeah, that’s why I sensed. He truly believed who he says he was and his aura isn’t evil at all.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “That’s what I feel. He truly believed that he is Sammy Tsukino.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, confused, “Could he be some kind of clone or something that believes that he is Sailor Moon’s younger brother?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “We need to do more intensive tests in order to see if he is some kind of cyborg clone.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Okay then. Now…” All of our group then turn their attention to Ange, Tusk, Vivian, and the ‘other Suguha’.

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

 

Sailor Mars retorts, sarcastically, “The large Mechas or the pink dragon?” Sailor Jupiter gives a glare at Vivian and Sailor Mars says, “Easy, Jupiter. That ‘dragon’ isn’t a threat. There is a pure soul in that ‘dragon’…Child-like in fact.”

 

Vivian yells out, “Hey, are you calling me a little kid?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, motioning to Vivian, “That’s what I’ve been getting.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, holding up my mirror, “And my mirror is showing an image of a young girl when I use it to find the true nature of this ‘dragon’. That means that this dragon is a she.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Sailor Pluto, “Pluto, are they…?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “They are.” Sailor Pluto says, pointing to Villkiss and Valkyrie, “And I believe that these ‘Mecha’ are how they got here. They may have space-time traveling capabilities.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, “Space-time? You mean that they could have come from another world…another universe even?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Yes.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pointing to the ‘other Suguha’, “Well, let’s being on finding out who you are.”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ replies, “Why should I tell you?”

 

The others are shocked because she sounds like Sailor Celestial/Suguha and Tuxedo Mask says, “Look, we mean you no harm.”

 

Ange retorts, with a snort, “Really?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You should answer the question. Right now, you are outnumbered, out powered, and we just destroyed your weapons.”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ says, with a sigh, “Okay. My name is Suguha.”

 

Our heroines and Tuxedo Mask gasp in shock and Sailor Celestial yells out, sternly, “What kind of game are you playing? Who are you?”

 

The ‘other Suguha’ responds, annoyed, “Hey! I just told you who I was! What’s the problem?” Sailor Celestial then touches her broach causing her to transform back into Suguha, wearing the same clothing that she wore when she left her home earlier today.

 

Suguha responds, “Because I’M Suguha…The ONE AND ONLY Suguha Kirigaya!”

 

Ange, Tusk, Vivian, and the ‘other Suguha’ gasp in shock and Ange says, “No way!”

 

Tusk looks back and forth between the TWO Suguhas and Vivian says, “She looks exactly like Suguha!”

 

Ange yells out, annoyed, “What kind of game is this?”

 

Suguha responds, “That’s my line!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, using her scanner and computer, “Suguha…” When everyone looks at Sailor Mercury, she says, nervously, “Based on what my scanner is telling, she…She is you!” There are gasps of shock and our heroines as well as Tuxedo Mask look between the two Suguhas in shock.

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “But how is that possible?” Sailor Pluto then looks back towards Villkiss and Valkyrie and her eyes narrow in which Sailor Saturn sees this.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Pluto?”

 

Sailor Pluto looks at Sailor Saturn, smiles, and she says, “I have a theory. However, we need to do more extensive scans on our ‘guests’ in order to see if my theory pans out.”

 

Ange asks, definitely, “What makes you think…?”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, with her Space Sword near Ange’s neck, “Do you really need to ask that question?”

 

Vivian gives a protective roar and Sailor Mars says, flying up to her head, “Easy.” Sailor Mars gently pats Vivian’s head causing her ‘purr’ and she tells Sailor Uranus, “Take it down a bit, Uranus.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “You are going to get her ‘protective instincts’ stirred.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sigh, “Fine.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, plainly, “We want answers and I’m sure that you want answers. Only if we cooperate can we get them.”

 

Tusk tells Ange, “Ange, I don’t think that we have a choice.”

 

Ange replies, stubbornly, “Fine.” As our heroines and Tuxedo Mask prepare to take their ‘guests’ including the unconscious Kamen Rider Lunar where they want to take them where they want to go, they don’t seem to see a group of ninjas on the rooftops watching them with listening devices and binoculars in which they take off at top speeds, but Sailor Orion, Sailor Moon, and Suguha were glancing in their direction as they left.

 

April 20, 2026, Tokyo, UNI-SHOCKER headquarters

 

Returning to UNI-SHOCKER headquarters, a group of people assembled at a business board table are looking a holographic screen displaying a reply of the battle between Bursthilde, Kamen Rider Lunar, the UNI-SHOCKER Combatmen, and the Sailor Scouts as well as the aftermath.

 

When it is done, one of them says, in a male voice, “As you see, ladies and gentlemen, the Sailor Scouts of this Earth aren’t to be underestimated especially the twin Moon Princesses.”

 

Another male voice says, sounding like someone from the Southern United States, “Ya got that right! Those little missies know how kick butt!”

 

A third one, a female voice, says, “It is more than that. They are battle hardened especially Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial. This Sailor Moon may be similar to the one that we know, but she is much more powerful and she has been through a ‘war’ for survival for two years due to the betrayal of Kayaba, her uncle and her father in her past life as Princess Serenity. Kayaba has also put Sailor Celestial through quite a ‘ringer’ as well. SAO has made them tough and they are far from pushovers.”

 

The first person that spoke says, with a nod, “Indeed. There is also the factor of this Valkyrie Sailor Scout form. We have never dealt with that level of Sailor Scout power before and from what information that could be gathered, it is a legendary Sailor Scout form and all of its capabilities are not known even to Sailor Pluto herself.” While everyone at the business table nod their heads in agreement, the first person says, “However, there is a chance.” The holographic screen shows two Mecha, Villkiss and Valkyrie, and the ‘other Suguha’ in which he says, “These two machines seem to have capabilities similar to the vast equipment that we have to use in order to get to this Earth. Plus, there is also her. She is a perfect match to Sailor Celestial, but her ‘quantum signature’ is different.”

 

The second person that spoke, the one with the Southern United States accent, “Slap me silly! You are darn saying that girl is just like us?!”

 

The first person says, with a nod, “I believe so. Sensors show her DNA is an excellent match to this Earth’s Sailor Celestial and her ‘aura’ is the same as well.”

 

The third person, the female, asks, “But why didn’t she transform?”

 

The first person says, nodding his head in understanding, “Curious. She might not have awoken as a Sailor Scout of her Earth yet, but then again…”

 

The third person asks, curiously, “Then again?”

 

The first person says, “Call it a hunch, but I believe that it has to do with the people and that ‘dragon’ that came along with her. In any case, I believe that our answers will be coming soon.”

 

The second person that spoke asks, “What make y’all say that?” As if to answer his question, a man comes over to the first person, gives him an electronic note pad and the person looks at it.

 

The first person says, with a sly tone, “This says so, my friend. It seems like we have another ‘visitor’.” The first person tells the man that came over to him and says, “Send an invitation to the latest ‘visitor’ to this world.”

 

The man responds, “Yes, sir.”

 

The man vanishes seemly through some kind of teleportation and the second person asks, “So, what y’all supposed we do next?”

 

The third person says, “Yes. Since that wretched Lunar is here, the Sailor Scouts and other ‘guardians’ of this world will suspect us greatly.”

 

The first person says, “True. They will discover that truth about our nature, but it doesn’t mean that they will know about our plan. For the moment, we will watch them. We will prepare ‘alternate plans’ just in case, but as it is now, it will be too late to discover what we are doing.”

 

April 20, 2026, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

In the Odiaba District, our Digidestined with Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Kotone, and Ryoutarou look like they are in some kind of ancient street and they are using swords, spears, maces, and whatnot in order to fight strange monsters in which they finally defeat them. Soon after, the streets ‘return’ into the streets of Odiaba District of Tokyo with the Digidestined and the others taking off their Augma.

 

Rika says, “Yeah! We did it!”

 

Davis says, “As if there is any doubt! You got yours truly here!”

 

Yolei tells Davis, with a smirk, “Oh, yeah, it makes so much easier.”

 

Davis glares at Yolei and Kari tells Davis, “Come on, Dai-kun. It was a group effort.”

 

Keiko tells Kotone, “You were great, Kotone.”

 

Kotone tells Keiko, “You, too.” Kotone then asks, curiously, “But what was that all about?”

 

Tai says, with a serious tone, “It seemed pretty serious.”

 

TK asks, “Why wouldn’t they get us involved?”

 

Ken says, “While we might be allies and we work together, there are still stuff that’s ‘Sailor Scout business’ that we have no business poking our heads into. If it becomes serious that it will have to involve us, they will let us know.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Besides, they have two of the strongest Sailor Scouts in the universe.” Davis says, with a grin while looking at Kari, “However, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t any lovely girls that can keep up with them.”

 

Kari says, with a giggle, “Geez, Dai-kun.”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “Yeah, Davis has got a point. If it is anything big, they will let us know.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “Yep! Now this is our big chance to catch up to Suguha! Man! I should have known that it would be ‘like brother, like sister’. I keep wondering if they are really brother and sister and their families really got mixed up or something.”

 

Kotone says, “They really seem alike and they are really close.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “They are family along with Serena-chan.”

 

Keiko says, with a sigh, “I wish that Kirito and Serena would play with us.”

 

Kotone says, with a smile, “I wish so too, but they have their reasons, Keiko.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I think that deep down the two of them want to play too.” Our group continue on and they are having fun in which they don’t seem to notice that they are being watched from a distance before their observer seems to vanish.

 

To be continued…

 

End of Scene 1

 

And that’s the start of the newest Sailor Moon Online story. Now, let me tell you first of all, again, this story will take place between Arc II and Arc III of the SAO Shippuden story timeline and I’ve also tried my best to match to Sword Art Online timeline and match the time of the movie ‘Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale’. I would also like to once again give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and all of the support, ideas, and beta/co-authoring that this author has given which helped make this story possible. Anyway, this story is going to be put in what I call a ‘movie format’ and that’s why all of the chapters are called ‘scenes’ in this story, so, it is kind of like the sections of the movie when you see it on DVD or something of the like. You’ll get more of an idea as you read along, folks. Please read and review to tell me what you think and please no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!