Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Before Frieza; Vegeta in the Silver Millennium ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z.

A/N: Vegeta is very OOC. The reason for that is Vegeta hasn't gone through training with Frieza. Thus the "Before Frieza" part of the title.

Chapter One: The Beginning

Fireworks were going off on the moon. It was Princess Serenity's sixteenth birthday. Everyone was there from Princess Ami of Mercury to Princess Michiru of Neptune. "So Serenity, how's it feel to finally be sixteen?" Minako asked her best friend.

"I don't notice too much of a difference. I still feel the same." Serenity answered as they walked into the ballroom. She was greeted by her mother.

"Happy Birthday my darling." Queen Serenity said, hugging her daughter. "I've got a surprise for you. Come with me." Serenity turned to Minako to ask her to join them.

"You go ahead Serenity. I've got to talk to Makoto." Minako said, running off. Serenity followed her mother down the hallway until they came to the throne room. When she saw what her surprise was, she squealed with delight and ran to her surprise guest.

"Bardock! You came. I just knew you would." Serenity ran to Bardock. He smiled and twirled her around before hugging her.

"Now Princess, when have I ever lied to you?" He asked.

"Never." Serenity smiled again.

"It's been a while Bardock." Queen Serenity said while walking forward. Bardock bowed. Queen Serenity smiled and shook her head. "How many times have I told you not to bow to me? We've known each other too long for that."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Bardock said, putting his hand behind his head. Two other people, about Serenity's age walked into the room Serenity noticed how one of them looked exactly like Bardock. Bardock gestured for them to join him. "I'd like the two of you to meet my son Kakarot and Prince Vegeta." He bent down to their level and whispered "Don't bow to them or they'll have a fit."

"I heard that." Queen Serenity smiled at them. They heard footsteps running down the hall. Princess Hotaru came into the room.

"Excuse me Queen Serenity but it's time to start the party and you have to formally announce it."

"Hotaru come here." Princess Serenity asked her. Hotaru walked over. "This is Bardock and his son Kakarot and that's Prince Vegeta." Hotaru curtsied.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. So this is the famous Bardock that Serenity keeps talking about." Serenity blushed.

"That's me." Bardock said smiling.

"I think I had better get the celebration started." Queen Serenity said. She started for the hall.

"What a minute." Bardock walked up to her. "A queen shouldn't go to a party without an escort." He offered his arm to her.

"Why thank you Bardock." They went down the hallway to the ballroom. Serenity heard the music start up.

"Come on Kakarot. I want you to meet the rest of my friends." Serenity said while she dragged him down the hall.

"Serenity, you just met him. Don't pull his arms off yet." Hotaru said. She walked down the hallway a bit before she turned around. "Well, don't just stand there. Come on, there's a party going on in there." She said to Prince Vegeta. Vegeta hesitated. Dancing wasn't exactly his thing. He only came because his parents wanted some time alone. He followed Hotaru down to the ballroom. They went their separate ways once they got there. Hotaru ran off with some friends and Vegeta stayed in a corner watching the people dancing.

'This is going to get old quick.' He thought to himself. Hours passed by and Vegeta watched Serenity's friends hang all over Kakarot. He caught sight of Hotaru walking out to the balcony. She looked a bit depressed. He followed her out. She didn't notice him. She just stood there, staring at the starry sky. Vegeta caught himself admiring how the fireworks made her skin seem to glow and how her deep violet dress hugged her figure. 'Kami she's beautiful.' He found himself thinking. He cleared his throat to make his presence known. Hotaru jumped slightly and turned around.

"Oh Prince Vegeta, I didn't hear you come out."

"Just Vegeta is fine." He said. She nodded. They heard a new song started to play. It was Hotaru's favorite. Vegeta could see it in her eyes. He offered his hand to her. "May I have this dance?" Hotaru smiled and took his offer.

"Why of course Vegeta." The two walked out on the dance floor. Vegeta turned out to be an excellent dancer but it wasn't hard for Hotaru to keep up. The two were completely in sync with each other's movements. The crowd parted and Vegeta and Hotaru were the only ones on the dance floor. Everyone watched in awe. The song ended and the two parted. Vegeta gave a slight bow and Hotaru curtsied. They left the ballroom and went out to the garden outside the palace. They walked hand in hand through the beautiful garden. Little did they know, some nosey princesses were watching them.

"Wow, one dance and they're already in love." Rei whispered as the two walked out of sight.

"But how long will it last? Hotaru's mother doesn't really like her dating outside her race." Makoto said.

"I think we should leave them alone and let them figure everything out." Ami suggested. The girls nodded and went back inside the palace.

"Nine days until you have to return to Vegeta-sai will definitely give me time to show you around the Silver Millennium. Each and every planet." Hotaru smiled. Her and Vegeta were getting along fine. They had so much in common. Unfortunately it was mostly death and destruction.

"Then it's settled. You'd better go get some sleep. We've got a big day in front of us tomorrow." He kissed her on the cheek and went in the palace to his room he shared with Kakarot. Hotaru gave out a slight chuckle. She saw Haruka and Michiru came up along the path.

"It's so exciting. 'Taru's got a boyfriend." She blushed at Haruka's statement. "He's not my boyfriend." Michiru chuckled.

"Anyway the party's over and we're leaving." She gave Hotaru a hug. "I'll expect you on Neptune soon." Hotaru nodded. She gave Haruka a hug.

"And try not to make out with Vegeta too much ok."

"Haruka!" Hotaru turned a deep red color.

"Goodnight you two. I'm going to bed. See you soon." Hotaru left and went to the guest room she was staying in. Kakarot was already there when Vegeta got to the room. He had a pleasant smirk on his face.

"Things working out with Hotaru? Serenity said you guys already have your first nine dates planned." Vegeta looked at him.

"They're not dates. She's just showing me around." He said taking off his shirt and climbing into bed.

"Sounds like a date to me." Kakarot said getting in bed himself.

"Think what you want." Vegeta said. Kakarot smiled.

'Lucky guy.' He thought before he fell asleep.

 

-Chapter done-

This is the very first fan fiction I ever wrote. I wrote it two years ago so I admit its probably not my best. But be nice.