Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ "It felt so real"; Goten has a nightmare ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I don't really have much to say about this chapter.....*thinks, then remembers something* Oh, yeah! I forgot to put a disclaimer on my last chapter, so sorry! I won't forget to do that this time! (at least I hope I won't). Also, (I just remembered to tell you), I will always put something at the beginning of a chapter that says where the chapter takes place at the start of it and if any of you don't like that idea, I might not do it any more if you don't want me too! (Did that make sense?) Anyway, thank you to those who have reviewed so far and I hope you continue!

This chapter takes place after Goten has taken a bath and Gohan is studying. There will also be no training in this chapter but there will be in the next.

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or Sailor Moon, however I do own some of the plot and future plot, I think.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Goten dried his hair with a towel as he walked into the room his brother and he shared. Gohan looked up from his studies as he heard Goten enter.

"Hey Goten. How was your bath?" Gohan asked.

"It was okay." Goten answered bluntly.

He walked over the his dresser and opened one of the doors. He pulled out some clean underwear and pajamas and put them on.

Gohan sighed. That wasn't much of an answer. He turned back to his studies.

"Did mom tell you that you're going to compete in the tournament?" Gohan asked, hoping he wouldn't just answer by shaking his head.

Goten looked at him. "Mom's going to let me compete in the tournament?" He asked, not quite sure if he was just kidding him or not.

Gohan nodded, not looking up.

"I'm going to train you. We're going to start our training early tomorrow morning, so you better get some rest." Gohan told him.

"What about you? If you're going to train me you're going to miss some school so why are you doing your homework?" Goten asked.

"I'm going to take this homework to school tomorrow after some training and tell them that I won't be at school for a while." Gohan answered.

"Oh." Goten said. He walked over to his bed and slipped under the covers. He thought about asking Gohan if he could teach him how to be as strong as everyone else, but decided against it. "Good night Gohan." Goten said before shutting his eyes.

"Good night Goten." Gohan answered.

Goten shut his eyes tighter as he dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

(A/N: Whenever someone is thinking something or having a dream, I will have it in italics. Just wanted you to know that!)

Goten looked around as he floated in the air. All he saw was green, purple, black, and red clouds. They seemed endless.

"Where am I?" He asked aloud. His voice echoed the same question back to him.

Suddenly, he heard laughing all around him.

"Who's there?" He asked, getting a little scared.

"Don't be afraid, young Saiyan! I'm a friend." The voice said, laughing.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!" Goten yelled, trying to sound brave.

A black cloak appeared in front of him. The only physical body part that Goten could see he had was hands and in between them he held a crystal ball. The cloak looked like it had a body inside, but Goten couldn't see a face.

"Wh-who are you?" Goten stuttered.

The only answer Goten got was more laughing.

"Wh-what's so funning?"

"So young and naive...."

One of the hands held up the crystal ball and in it Goten saw a girl about 14 or 15 years old being torn apart by an invisible force. She had on a fuku and had golden hair up in odangos.

Goten backed away from the figure and the ball as the young girl was killed.

"Who could do such an awful thing....?" Goten asked quietly.

The free hand of the figure pointed a finger at Goten.

"You are responsible for this young Saiyan. It's all be cause of you...." The figure laughed.

"No!" Goten screamed grabbing his head. "I would never!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Goten tossed and turned in his bed, mouthing the words 'no' before finally jumping to a sitting position. He was breathing heavy and his face was dripping with sweat.

He looked at his brother's bed as his breathing turned back to normal.

"Was that...just a dream?" Goten asked himself. He looked at his hands. "But....but it felt so real...like I was actually there." He shuddered. 'I wonder what it was all about. Who was that cloaked figure and girl?' He thought to himself.

Goten looked out a window as a rooster crowed and Gohan started to wake up.

'Guess I woke up at the right time.'

Gohan looked at Goten. "Get enough sleep, bro?"

"Yes, Gohan. Can we start?"

Gohan nodded as he stood up and went into the bathroom.

Goten quickly pulled on his training gi and was slipping his shoes on as Gohan started to change into his gi.

After he was done, he turned to Goten and asked, "Are you ready?"

Goten nodded.

"Yes Gohan." 'Ready as I'll ever be.' He added in his head.

"Good. Let's go then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

A/N: Was that a good chapter? I hope so. Also, Goten will be having a lot of those dreams and if you have an idea for one, I would be glad to hear it and I might even use it in one of his dreams!

I hope that his dream wasn't too confusing. If you have any questions just ask them and I shall try and answer them! Anywho, keep reading (if you like it) and keep reviewing (if you want to). Let's see, anything else.....? Well, all I can think of is that I remembered the disclaimer this time! *Jumps up and down happily* That's all for this chapter!

Sayonara,

Cherry B