Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ Bunny Jr.?; The new girl in Gotens dreams ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hello again! Of course, I'm thankful for the reviews and hope they keep coming!

I need to ask, Flirtatious Flamingo, do you want me to use your idea for a dream or not? I like it, but I won't use it unless you want me too. (Also, I hope you're writer's block goes away soon!)

Someone named moon asked me if Serena (Usagi) will come help Goku and Goten fight against Death Phantom and I'm still debating that. It's a possibility but it's not for sure yet. If you guys think it would make the story better, then tell me!

I'll try to make this a long chapter, but I'm not making any promises...

Well, that's about all I have to say for now! Thanks again for the reviews and such!

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or DBZ. They belong to two great people whose names I can't spell. (Sorry!)

This chapter starts out with Goten and Videl learning to fly (About time! ^_^).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

"Okay! Now that Videl's learned how to use her ki, let's see what you can do!" Gohan told Goten and Videl.

Goten started hopping up and down while Videl started to tense as she tried her hardest to bring out her ki.

Gohan sighed. "No, no Goten! Hopping and flying are two different things!"

Goten stopped and looked at him.

"Use your ki." Gohan told him.

"Oh....." Goten said as he looked down and started to concentrate.

Videl looked at him as his feet started to rise off the ground.

"Oh wow! All right!" Goten laughed as he started flying past Gohan.

"Not to high! You'll hurt yourself!" Gohan warned.

"Don't worry about me Gohan..." Goten told him smiling.

Before he could say another word, he saw Bunny again. This time, it was an arrow that killed her. A sharp, sharp arrow. Right through her heart.

Goten, loosing all concentration, fell on his head.

Gohan ran over to him.

"Are you okay Goten?" He asked as he bent down next to him.

Goten nodded as he held his head.

"Yeah.... When can we start our real training, Gohan?" Goten asked.

Gohan put a finger to his lips and made a shushing sound.

"As soon as Videl leaves! I promise we'll train extra hard after that!" Gohan told him, looking in Videl's direction to make sure she couldn't hear.

"Okay!" Goten told him.

They were interrupted when Videl yelled at Gohan.

"Gohan! Have you forgotten about me?!"

"No! Of course not!" Gohan yelled as he ran back to Videl. "It's getting late. Do you think you should call your dad?"

"I'm not moving an inch unless it's through the air!" Videl told him.

"Okay, fair enough!" Gohan said, scratching the back of his head. "Just feel the ki and pull it out!" Gohan told her.

Videl concentrated hard before her feet finally left the ground.

"Yeah! Ah right! You're doing it Videl!" Gohan cheered.

"Gohan! I'm trying to concentrate!" Videl scolded him.

Gohan covered his mouth as Videl lowered to the ground.

"That's amazing, Videl! No one learns to fly on their first day!" Gohan laughed.

Videl looked at him.

"Is that a fact?" She asked before looking over at Goten.

"Goten is a birdie! Goten is a birdie!" Goten laughed as Gohan sweat dropped.

"Well Goten's been working on controlling his ki a long time you know! And what can I say? Kids learn so fast!"

Videl glared at him. Gohan started to back off a little.

"I'll be back tomorrow."

"What? But I already taught you how to fly! All you need is some practice!" Gohan laughed nervously.

"I wanna learn more about this stuff." She told him, pulling out her capsule and opening it. "Or is my presence a burden on you?"

Gohan laughed nervously again. "No, not at all!"

"Good! See you tomorrow!"

"What Videl!" Gohan yelled at her before she got into her jet copter.

Goten stopped in the air as he heard Gohan tell Videl she should cut her hair because it would make it easier to fly.

'He's in for it.....' Goten thought as he saw Videl's face start to turn red.

"Why don't you just stay out of my hair you big jerk!" Videl yelled before getting in her jet copter and taking off.

Goten hovered down next to Gohan.

"What did you say wrong?" Goten asked.

"I...don't....KNOW!" Gohan cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Goten shut his light off and crawled into bed.

Gohan wouldn't be coming to bed for a while because he had to talk with their mother about something they didn't want him to know about.

Goten was exhausted. After Videl left, Gohan and him had trained nonstop except until supper as Super Saiyans and Goten felt like he didn't even have enough ki to walk.

'But I've gotta impress everyone and Papa! I've gotta keep at it!' Goten told himself.

He closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep. It was time for another nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Goten opened his eyes and looked around.

"Here we go again...." Goten told himself.

Goten floated a few steps before he saw a small form in the clouds ahead.

Hoping it wasn't the cloaked figure or a mad Bunny again, he started to float toward it.

When he reached it, he saw a small girl about his age. She had pink hair put in the same style as Bunny, except hers were in cones. In her arms she held a toy that looked like the head of a cat with a crescent moon in the middle of it's forehead.

"Who....are...you?" He asked, startling her.

She quickly turned around and looked at him with scared, blood red eyes.

"Please...Help us...." She pleaded.

"Us...?" He asked.

Bunny appeared behind the little girl, her crystal blue eyes held the same scared look.

"Please....Help us...." They pleaded in unison.

"Help you do....what?" Goten asked, getting a little confused.

"He's trying to kill us...." They said, again in unison.

Before he could find out who they were talking about, they seemed to turn to dust and their bodies were blown away by a strong wind that came from nowhere.

Goten covered his face as the wind blew.

When it stopped and he uncovered his face, there he was. Like before, out of nowhere, he appeared there. In the place where they once stood.

"Not you....." Goten whispered, starting to back away.

"Yes me! Who did you expect, murderer?" He asked him dryly, emphasizing the last word.

Goten's eyes widened.

"Murderer....?" Goten asked. "I'm not a murderer!" Goten yelled at him. "You're trying to trick me!"

"Oh, but I speak the truth young Saiyan! You are the one who will be responsible for their deaths! You will be the one the are scared of!" He laughed. His cold, heartless, pure evil laugh.

Goten started to back away again, covering his ears.

"You're lying! I wouldn't do that!" Goten cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

"You're lying! You're lying!" Goten cried as Gohan shook him.

"Goten! Wake up!" Gohan yelled at him.

Goten stopped tossing and opened his eyes.

"Gohan....?"

"Are you okay, bro? You were having a nightmare!"

'You have no idea....' Goten thought.

"Well it's time to get up anyway. Mom's making breakfast and once we're done eating, we're going to start our training. So hurry up and get dressed into your gi and come eat!"

"But Gohan! That nightmare! It-" Goten started before interrupting him.

"Don't worry about it! It was only a dream!" Gohan told him, walking out of the room.

Goten looked out the window.

"No way. That was more then just a stupid old dream, like Gohan says. I wish he would take things more seriously!" Goten muttered angrily to himself before throwing is covers off and changing into his gi.

"That other girl in my dream looked a lot like Bunny. Maybe I should nickname her Bunny Jr.!" Goten laughed to himself. " And if I have a lot of flashes and stuff like yesterday, then..." He whispered to himself before sighing. "Today is going to be a long day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter! I got it finished! I hope you like it!

I hope this dream wasn't too confusing. You see, if Usagi disappears then so will Chibi-Usa, so that why she was in that dream. She'll be in future ones too.

Um....any ?'s just ask away! I'll answer if I can come up with an answer!

You have any dream ideas, please tell them to me! I'm gonna really need it!

Thanks again for the reviews! They're all really nice!

Well, that's about all!

Later alligator!,

*Cherry B*