Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Defender of Truth! ❯ The Defender of Truth! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z, but it would be cool if I did!
***
“NYAHAHAHA” The Youma cackled. She couldn't believe her luck; she happened to do what no Youma had done before; she had the Senshi at her mercy.
A figure alighted in time to deflect the Youma's deathblow. The man was dressed in a black suit, covering his entire body with white glove and boots tipped with gold toes. A red and black helmet covered his head, the visors hiding his eyes beyond recognition. All together, the attire made him seem otherworldly.
The man stood ramrod straight and aimed a hand, palm flat, at the Youma. With his long red cape billowing in a non-existent wind, he had made quite the intimidator. “STOP YOU FEIND!”
The Youma blinked. “Wh-who are you?”
“Protect of the innocent!” his poses were fluidic and so fast one could hardly follow the movements. “Defender of Truth! The Light in Darkness! I have come to crush the oppressors of this world, once and for ALL!”
The Youma stared with complete and utter shock, not realizing she still held a weakened Sailor Mars in her hands.
“ALL RIGHT YOU! UNHAND HER!”
The Youma did as instructed. When Mars landed on her feet, ready to renew her fight, the man continued, ordering her, “STAND BACK!” Mars quickly complied, not know where the background music was coming from, but decided it had to be some kind of magic construct.
“THIS IS A JOB FOOOR.. The Great SAIYAMAN!” At the name of his self a huge plume of flame and red smoke rose from behind, even as the theme song reached a crescendo.
“Now he's got moves,” Usagi admired, little hearts in her eyes.
 
***
 
This was an idea I had ever since watching the Saiyaman episodes. If you want to see his poses, watch Episode 187: Gohan's First Date. The sequence is at the start of the episode; it's just that he had so many of them I couldn't write them all down with taking up four pages!
 
Completed 11/08/2007
 
laarcae@laarcae.com