Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 5 ❯ Flamingo ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This one is my favourite series!
 
Flamingo
 
I do not own DBZ or SM
 
Serena was thrilled. Her life had gone back to normal. That was what was normal for her being a superhero and all. But now she was happy. Everything was peaceful and perfect. She and Trunks spent every waking moment together much to their mothers' disapproval. Today he had taken her out in a boat on a lake. She trailed her finger in the water as she watched him row the boat and smiled. "What?" he asked smiling back at her. "Hmm," she mused and looked away still smiling. He docked the boat and climbed out. He then turned around and offered his hand to help her out. Serena took his hand and stepped out; only she slipped and fell into him. He twirled her around. "You're such a klutz," he laughed. Serena opened her mouth, but he put a finger on her lips to silence her. "But you're my klutz," he whispered. He pulled her close to him. He could smell the sweet flowery perfume she used. She closed her eyes and they kissed. "Um Serena," he mumbled with their mouths still together, "Did you chew that caramel gum cause I think I'm stuck." Serena just giggled. Trunks then felt something hard and round hit his head. He opened his eyes and saw a small purple ball that resembled the face of a cat. A bright pink light flashed around them and someone fell on Serena. Both of them were knocked to the ground and Trunks found her lips replaced by those of a small pink haired girl. "Serena, are you alright?" he called to the splattered form of his girlfriend on the ground. She lifted her head and saw the little girl clutching Trunks. "You little brat let go of my boyfriend!" she yelled. "Where'd you come from? Did you fall from a plane?" Trunks asked the little girl. "Didn't your parents teach you any manners!" Serena yelled more. The little girl turned around and Serena for once was speechless. "You…you…you look…like…like…me," she stammered, "And…that's…that's…my…hairstyle." The little girl narrowed her eyes and said, "It's my mom's hairstyle. Now give me the Silver Crystal." "Who do you think you are talking to me like that and what do you know about the Silver Crystal!" Serena yelled. "I know all about the Imperial Silver Crystal and I want it now so hand it over lady!" the girl yelled. "Can we help you find your parents?" Trunks asked getting up. "You keep quiet lover boy!" the girl yelled at him. "Don't talk to him like that you little brat!" Serena yelled. "I need the Silver Crystal!" the girl yelled again. "Who are you and where are you from?" Serena asked very aggravated. "Fine…I have other ways of getting what I want," the little girl said and jumped up disappearing in a pink cloud.
 
Serena was in such a bad mood afterwards. "Who did she think she was talking to us like that?" Serena asked for what must have been the twentieth time. "I don't know but I have a bad feeling," Trunks told her again. They went to her house. Serena went upstairs to put her purse away and Trunks sat down to talk to Goten. "This day could not get any worse," Serena grumbled to herself opening the door to her room. She walked in and saw on her bed the pink haired girl. "GOTEN!" she screamed and ran to the living room. "What's going on?" her mother asked coming from the kitchen. "Serena, calm down. You look like a hyperventilating hyena," Goten told her. "I'm gonna kill you!" she screamed. "What? Why? What did I do?" he asked. "He put that girl in my room!" she snarled. "What girl?" Trunks asked. "That rude pink haired brat from this morning is destroying my bedroom!" she screamed. "Serena, dear don't be silly that's your cousin Rini," her mother said and went back into the kitchen. Serena looked at Goten who saw nothing wrong with their mother's explanation. Then she looked at Trunks who looked a little confused. She locked eyes with him. Do I have a cousin Rini? She thought to him. I don't remember. I really don't think so. This is strange. Let's go see the scouts. He thought back.
 
Serena didn't waste a moment. She grabbed him and dragged him to Rei's temple yelling into her communicator for the others to go there as well. "Now what's wrong?" Rei snapped. Trunks and Serena told them everything about the pink haired girl. "That's strange indeed," Luna said. "Serena, are you sure she's not your cousin?" Ami asked. "YES!" Serena screamed pounding her hands on the table. "Serena calm down!" Mina gasped. "Serena I'll make you some cookies. What kind would you like?" Lita asked. "Carrot," Serena said and forgot about her anger at the mention of cookies. (carrot=rabbit. Get it?) Serena happily ate her cookies while the others decided to keep an eye on the girl as a possible threat since she wanted the Silver Crystal. "But I don't want to stay in that house by myself with her," Serena whined. "Your not alone you've got Luna with you," Mina said. "Yea and she slept while that brat trashed my room!" Serena snapped. "Watch out Luna you're starting to develop Serena's sloth-like sleeping habits," Rei said coolly. "Can it Rei!" Serena snapped. "I'll stay with you Serena," Lita offered. "Good," Serena nodded her head, "And Trunks, I want to go see your parents before I go home." "Why?" he asked. "Because they might know if I'm really related to her or if it's just us not remembering," Serena said. "Good thinking Serena," Ami said, "I think we should all go and get all of the Z fighters and ask all of them.
 
They all traipsed to Capsule Corp. and called the Z fighters to meet them there. Serena and Trunks re-explained the pink haired girl story again. "No Serena your not related to her. Chichi has no brothers or sisters," Bulma told them. Serena lit up, so she and Trunks weren't crazy. "But that name does sound familiar, but I just can't place it," Bulma said thinking hard. Serena's face fell. "So you really have no clue where she's from?" Krillin asked. "And she wanted the Silver Crystal?" 18 asked, "This is bad." "Do you girls have a plan?" Vegeta dared to ask. Serena looked at her scouts. "Watch her very closely and Lita's going to stay with me during the night," Serna said. Vegeta huffed, these girls were so careless. "It's good enough for now," Piccolo said and they all left.
 
Back at Serena's house she and Lita cornered the girl. "So what's your name?" Lita asked. "Serenity, but you can call me Rini," she told Lita and then turning to Serena, "But you can call me Small Lady." "Listen flamingo head…" Serena started. "Serena, wait," Lita said. "Why do you want the Silver Crystal?" "I need it!" Rini yelled and ran away from them.
 
Serena' mood hadn't gotten much better by the next morning. She and Lita went back to Rei's temple so Rei could do a fire reading. "Nothing," Rei told them. "Are you sure you did all the hocus pocus right?" Serena questioned her. "Yes, and it's not hocus pocus!" Rei yelled. Then Rei's grandfather knocked and slid open the door. "Rei I brought you some tea and muffins," he said cheerfully. "Thanks Grandpa bye," Rei said pushing him out the door. Serena grabbed two muffins and stuffed them in her face. "What?" she asked as they gave her looks, "I left one for each of you." The girls drank some tea while Serena pooped another muffin in her mouth while they weren't looking. The other girls suddenly fell unconscious. "What? He guys this isn't funny," Serena said looking at her friends. Serena saw a shadow outside the door and lay on the floor pretending to be unconscious like the other girls.
 
Rini opened the door and approached Rei. "So this is the girl who reads fire," she said to her floating cat-faced ball, "We'll have to modify her thoughts so she doesn't spoil everything." Serena jumped up and grabbed Rini holding her over her knees. "What a surprise? Who else would go around poisoning people," Serena snarled, "If you're not from the Negaverse I won't harm you, but if you are then this means war and you'll wish you'd never fallen out of the sky." Rini began to cry. "You should cry after what you did!" Serena snapped. Then Rini screamed and a gold crescent moon appeared on her forehead. "Hey! What…What's happening? Stop…Stop that," Serena said scared as the crescent moon glowed brighter and brighter sending a beam into the air. Serena let go of Rini and she fell to the floor. Rini stopped crying and a weird lady in a purple tutu with an upside down black crescent moon on her forehead appeared. "Finally tracked you down moon brat," the lady said. "Who are you and what do you want?" Serena asked. "A facial would be nice," the lady said. "What?!" Serena snapped. "Now princess give me the crystal and we'll be on our way," the lady said extending her hand to Rini. "One!" Serena yelled getting up, "the crystal is not hers to give! And two! Your tutu is way last season!" "If you're addressing me my name is Catsy," the lady told Serena. "Yeah? Well where'd you come from?!" Serena demanded. "From the dark moon of the Negaverse. Now butt out fashion flop!" Catsy yelled sending a blast of blue fire at Serena. Serena ducked and the fire landed on Rei's bookcase. Serena started beating it with a pillow to put the fire out and yelled, "Rini get out of here!" Rini obeyed and ran right through Catsy's legs. Catsy followed her and Serena transformed into Sailor Moon. She used her water power to put the fire on the bookcase out and followed the other two out the door. Catsy used her fire to burn and stop Rini when Sailor Moon arrived. "Back off fashion freak!" Sailor Moon yelled. "Who are you? And who does your hair?" Catsy asked annoyed. "I am Sailor Moon!" she proclaimed. "Did you say Sailor Moon?" Catsy asked. Catsy sent more fire at Sailor Moon and trapped her against a wall. Sailor Moon looked up and saw a ledge. She jumped up and ran across it and jumped onto Catsy pushing her into the ground. "No one but me touches my face!" Catsy yelled. She was about to send more fire at Sailor Moon when an energy beam hit her hand. Sailor Moon looked to see Trunks pick up Rini off the ground. "Thought you could use a little help," he said smiling. Sailor Moon nodded her head. "I've had about enough of you!" she yelled and summoned her moon scepter. She twirled the scepter and pointed it at Catsy. "Moon Scepter Elimination!" she yelled. Catsy jumped to dodge the attack. "This isn't over Sailor Moon!" she yelled and disappeared.
 
"I don't think she's hurt. Just overwhelmed," Trunks told her as Sailor Moon detransformed. "To bad," Serena said sarcastically. "But I feel a strange connection to this girl," Trunks said. "I know what you mean. I feel as if I know her," Serena sighed and took Rini from him. Trunks walked her back home before heading home himself.
 
Serena put Rini in her bed and looked at her. "You wouldn't know she was such a terror when she was awake," she mused watching the child sleep peacefully, "And you know I used to be like her at that age, and look how cool I turned out." "Yes, well at least we know she's not the enemy. The enemy's after her," Luna said. Serena wrinkled her perfect little nose. "Oh well, good night Luna," Serena said turning out the light.