Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 5 ❯ Silver Crystal Power ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Silver Crystal Power
 
I do not own DBZ or SM.
 
"Look who's here the Sailor Stooges," Wicked Lady sneered. "Rini!" Sailor Moon yelled. Trunks grabbed her arm to stop her from running forward. "Wicked Lady it is time to open the Dark Gate!" Wiseman's voice commanded. Wicked Lady raised her hands and evil energy poured out of her. "I call upon the power of the Dark Crystal!" Wicked Lady yelled. "Stop it Rini!" Sailor Moon yelled. She turned and put her head on Trunks' shoulder. He gripped her shoulders and held her tight. "There's nothing any of you can do to stop me!" Wicked Lady cackled. "But we love you so Rini," Sailor Moon said lifting her head. "She's right Rini," Trunks said. "That's all lies," Wicked Lady said, "You never cared about me you just cared about yourselves." "I am a little selfish. But I do love you Rini. Please you've just got to believe me," Sailor Moon said. "Enough!" Wicked Lady yelled, "I've had enough of you Meatball Head and I'll start with your pretty boy!" Wicked Lady raised her hand and a bolt of evil energy hit Trunks. He yelled and fell to his knees. "Trunks!" Sailor Moon shrieked catching him. "Why are you doing that?" Wicked Lady asked. "Oh Rini don't you understand how much they love each other?" Sailor Mars asked. "Yes and they love you too," Sailor Mercury said. "More rubbish," Wicked Lady said. "Wrong Rini," Sailor Venus said, "You mean a lot to us no matter how nasty you get." "Yeah because that's what friends do they stick it out and risk their lives for each other," Sailor Jupiter. "You'd risk your lives for me?" Wicked Lady asked. "In a moon minute," Sailor Moon said. "Look into your heart Rini you know it's the truth," Trunks said. "You can do it." "Come on!" Try Rini!" the Z warriors encouraged her. Wicked Lady put her hands to her head and searched her memory. "Ignore their babble Wicked Lady remember how they treated you? How they left you alone?" Wiseman's voice said, "I think you need an energy boost from the Dark Crystal." An evil beam of energy flooded over Wicked Lady. "He's right," Wicked Lady said. "Rini don't but into this it's just more brainwashing!" Trunks yelled. "No you're the ones trying to brainwash me!" Wicked Lady yelled. She blew a gust of dark energy wind at them. "We've got to reach her," Sailor Moon whispered. "Together," Trunks whispered. He took her hand and they stood up. Rini I know there's good left inside you and I'm gonna find it. I'm gonna bring back the little girl we all know and love. Sailor Moon thought. Neo-Queen Serenity please help me.
 
Sailor Moon held her hands over her broach and it began to glow. "Sailor Moon you can't use the Silver Crystal!" Sailor Mercury yelled. "The power of the Silver Crystal can't beat me!" Wicked Lady yelled. "Moon Crystal Power!" Sailor Moon yelled holding her broach up into the air.
 
"Serenity what is it?" Trunks, the king of the Earth asked. "She's calling me to help her," the queen responded. "You can't go there Serenity," Trunks said. "I know, but there's something else I can do," Serenity said. She walked back to the chamber with the pedestal and lied down.
 
The Silver Crystal inside Sailor Moon's broach glowed brighter and brighter. A white light surrounded her and blinded everyone. As the light faded a bit she stood as herself in a different form. "Sailor Moon," Sailor Venus gasped. "She's turned into Neo-queen Serenity," Gohan said. "Mommy?" Wicked Lady asked. "Listen to me now Rini your memory. Remember the good," Neo-queen Serenity said. The gold crescent moon on her forehead glowed. Everyone saw into Rini's memories. They saw how Rini was sitting on the ground crying. "Do you remember how we wouldn't help you up? That was because you weren't hurt and could get up yourself. Also you had disobeyed us and as parents we couldn't reward that. If we had picked you up you would have cried everything you needed something and would have never learned to try for yourself," the queen said. "Have I misunderstood?" Wicked Lady asked. The evil column of energy swept over Wicked Lady, Neo-queen Serenity, and Trunks. "Serena!" they Sailor Scouts yelled. "Trunks," the Z warriors shouted.
 
Trunks touched the queen's arm and transformed into the king. "Rini don't believe him," the queen begged. "Search your heart for the truth," the king said. Wicked Lady turned around and attacked them. She sent a wave of dark electricity at them. "Oh Rini darling you've got to get out of here all this negative energy is poisoning your mind. It'll destroy you darling," the queen said. "What about you it'll destroy you too," Wicked Lady said. "I would never even think about leaving until I knew you were safe and sound," the queen said. "Listen Rini everyone sometimes gets really steamed at their parents because they think they're being unfair or unsympathetic but it's the parents job to set rules," King Trunks said. "You've got to remember that we do what we do because we love you so very much," Neo-Queen Serenity said. She held the Silver crystal in her hands and it began to glow. "Remember how much we and everyone here loves you," the king said. "Those memories should wash over you and make you feel all warm inside," the queen said. Wicked Lady closed her eyes. "I feel calm," she said. "That's our love you're feeling," the queen said, "Best feeling in the world isn't it?" She opened her arms wide. "But why do you guys care so much for me?" Wicked Lady asked. "Because we love you," King Trunks said. "More than anything in the world," Neo-queen Serenity added. "They love me they really love me," Wicked Lady said and hugged the queen. Wicked Lady turned back into Rini and the queen held her. They king put one arm around her shoulders and put his other hand on Rini's head. The evil energy dispersed and they floated back to the ground.
 
"Look they got Rini back!" Sailor Mars said happily. As they landed the king and queen turned back into Sailor Moon and Trunks. "Rini, Rini!" Sailor Moon shouted, "Wake up!" "Can I have some pancakes?" Rini asked closing her eyes. "Of…oh," Sailor Moon said and fell back. "Sailor Moon!" the shouted yelled. Are you alright? Trunks thought to her as he caught her. Yes I just feel a bit faint. She thought back and smiled. "Sailor Moon it's my fault. It's because you used the Silver Crystal," Rini cried. "No Rini it's not your fault, we and you mom and dad love you more than anything," Sailor Moon said taking the little girl into her arms. The ground began to quake around them. Sailor Moon lost her balance and let Rini go as she fell to the ground. "Wiseman," Vegeta sneered. "Did you think you'd gotten rid of me? I am to Doom Phantom and I'm going to vaporize this planet!" the Wiseman laughed hysterically. Dark energy hit them and they screamed in pain. "We've got to destroy this wacko monster before he destroys us," Piccolo said. "I'll stop him," Sailor Moon said keeling up. Her crystal glowed and the dark energy stopped. "Sailor Moon you can't use the Silver Crystal you're not strong enough!" Goku shouted. She smiled. "Wiseman I'm gonna whip your butt," Sailor Moon said standing. "You whip me?" he sneered. "That's right. I've had it with you. You tried to blast, bully, and badger my friends, and now you say you're gonna vaporize my planet? Well in the name of the moon I'm gonna vaporize you!" Sailor Moon yelled. She held her hands out and the Silver Crystal appeared. "Sailor Moon, are you crazy you'll die if you use the Silver Crystal!" Goten yelled. "You have such little faith in me," she said smiling. The Silver Crystal glowed bright in her hands.
 
The Wiseman sent evil energy at her, but the light kept it away. As the light faded a bit she stood again as the queen. Neo-Queen Serenity raised the Silver Crystal over her head and it began to glow. The Wiseman raised his crystal ball and dark energy began to pour from a hole in the sky. "Now that the Dark Gate is open the power of the Silver Crystal is nothing!" Wiseman shouted.
 
"Oh no it's all my fault," Rini cried, "Trunks it's all my fault this is happening." "Rini," Trunks began. "No!" Rini shouted, "I took Mommy's crystal when she said not to touch it. I made it disappear, but." Rini stood thinking hard. "Now I know where the Silver Crystal went when I lost it. Right into my body!" Rini gasped. "What?" the others yelled. Rini held her hands out in front of her and a small white crystal appeared. "Rini no," Trunks said. "Look Trunks I promise I won't loose it this time, but I need the Silver Crystal," Rini said. "No Rini it's too dangerous," Trunks said. "I'll be okay," Rini said, "You and Serena are my mom and dad. I'm strong, and I'm helping, but I need more strength to help my Mommy. To fight!" Rini yelled. Trunks nodded his head. The sailor scouts joined hands and kneeled behind Neo-queen Serenity as Rini ran next to her. "Rini?" the queen asked. "Rini held the crystal over her head and her little blue dress turned into a royal white one. "What is this two Silver Crystals?" the Wiseman asked. "Mercury Star Power!" Sailor Mercury yelled. "Mars Star Power!" Sailor Mars yelled. "Jupiter Star Power!" Sailor Jupiter yelled. "Venus Star Power!" Sailor Venus yelled. "Silver Crystal Power!" Rini and Neo-Queen Serenity yelled. "This can't be happening!" Wiseman yelled as warm pink light flooded the entire city. "No one is as strong as the Doom," Wiseman's voice was cut off as the silver Crystal's destroyed the Dark Crystal and he disappeared.
 
"Rini you were so brave," Sailor Moon said as they floated in the warm pink light of the Silver crystals. "And now the Doom Phantom is gone forever!" Rini said. "Now it is time for you two to go home," a voice said. "The power of the two crystals was enough to decimate the Dark Crystal and destroy Wiseman," the voice told them. "Mommy," Rini said. "Your friends are waiting for you," the queen's voice said, "You'd better hurry."
 
Neo-Queen Serenity and Rini fell out of the air and the Silver crystals disappeared. Serena!" Trunks yelled and ran to catch her. Sailor Mars caught Rini as her princess gown faded to her normal clothes. The queen turned back into Sailor Moon and then Serena. "Serena, Serena," Trunks called. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Thank goodness she's okay," 18 said. "We did it," Serena sighed. She looked to her side and saw Rini open her eyes in Sailor Mars' arms. They laughed at each other and high-fived. "We did it," Rini sighed. The giant Dark Crystal in the centre of the city disappeared and they all landed on the ground. "Can I have some pancakes?" Serena and Rini both asked. They looked at each other and laughed. "You two are too much," Yamcha laughed.
 
Everyone went to the park the next day to tell Rini goodbye. "Thank you for everything," Rini said. "Say hi to everyone in the future for us," Goku said. "I will," Rini said smiling. "Don't forget to keep up with your studies," Chichi said. "Don't worry I will," Rini scowled. Rini looked past the others and saw Serena and Trunks standing together. "Serena," Trunks said, "It's time to say good-bye." "Um," Serena said. Trunks pushed her and she stumbled forward. Serena and Rini stood looking at each other. "Serena?" Goten asked. Serena fell to her knees and Rini ran to her. Serena hugged her and they both started crying. "Rini I hope you know that I love you so much," Serena whispered. Rini looked up at her and nodded. Rini broke away and stood a little back. "Thank you for everything…Mommy," Rini said holding up her time key and disappeared.
 
Serena burst into hysterics. "Poor thing," Bulma said. "I know," Chichi said, "At least when she and Trunks left we still had them as babies." Bulma nodded. Trunks walked over to her and kneeled beside her. Serena threw her arms around him and kept crying. "I guess that's good-bye," Serena cried. "Just for now," Trunks whispered into her ear. Serena looked at him and smiled. She nodded her head and hugged him tightly. Don't worry we'll see her again. Trunks thought to Serena. He mover her head with his hand and kissed her. "Aw," Chichi and Bulma cooed while the girls giggled. Serena's broach glowed and changed into the shape of a heart. "Let's go," Trunks whispered. Serena nodded. She summoned her new sceptre and looked at it. "Our future has changed," she mused, "I wonder if that means a time will soon come to use this." "If it does we'll do it together," Trunks said. She beamed at him and he smiled back. They turned and began to walk home.
 
"Serenity," King Trunks said as the queen opened her eyes again. "The evil is gone," she told him. "And I got my crystal back," she said smiling. She raised it over her head and the king's hologram disappeared. The people woke from their slumber and the Earth repaired itself. "Rini is coming back," King Trunks asked walking into the room. "Serenity," everyone else said smiling. "Thank you scouts for protecting this palace." "Yes your majesty," they said bowing. "Let us go welcome our daughter back," Neo-Queen Serenity said smiling to her husband. She took her new sceptre and they walked out of the palace. "Mommy!" Rini said running toward them from afar. The king and queen stopped and the others stood behind. Rini ran up to them and curtsied. "Mommy I'm going to be a real Lady just like you," Rini said happily. Neo-Queen Serenity dropped to her knees and Rini ran to her. "You've saved our world my darling," the queen said hugging her daughter, "Welcome home."