Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 31

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Well, I’m actually not grounded at the moment ^_^…I’ve decided to make this story my main priority, so all my other stories are on hold, I want to finish this story before I work on anything else! I’ve been kind of distracted with my other fics while writing this lately….So, I’m clearing my mind and am only working on this story. Well enough of my small talk and lets get on with the story!

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story!




Yamcha landed on the grounds of Capsule Corpse, holding his long time Saiyan friend tightly. He shuffled Goku in his arms, to open the door to the building. He rushed inside, frowning when he didn’t see anyone in the den. He turned to the direction of the kitchen when her heard voice emitting from it. He walked quickly towards the kitchen and saw Chi Chi and Bulma chatting and feeding the twins.

ChiChi turned towards the doorway, hearing the footsteps. Her eyes widened, seeing her husband in Yamcha’s arms, barely conscious.

“Goku!,” exclaimed the woman, immediately standing up from her chair, rushing beside her husband. “What happened?,”

Yamcha turned, walking towards the den to lye Goku down on a couch, “Something about a virus. He’s suppose to have some medicine for it,”

ChiChi frowned not understanding. “A virus? What are you talking about… and what medicine?,”

Yamcha turned to the woman in confusion, “You mean he didn’t tell you?,”

ChiChi shook her head, “No--didn’t tell me what?,”

Bulma walked into the room, “I’ll explain it to you later ChiChi, but we have to get that medicine to Goku before its too late,”

Tears began to build up in ChiChi’s eyes, “Too late? You‘re saying this will kill him?,” She took in a shaky breath, all of this overwhelming her, “I don’t have the medicine,”

“Everything will be ok ChiChi, and I know you don’t have the medicine. I have it. Goku gave it to me to hold for him,” replied Bulma, instructing Yamcha to carry Goku down to her lab. Chi Chi was ready to follow behind Yamcha to be with her husband when Bulma placed a hand on the distraught woman‘s shoulder.

“Chi Chi, stay here. Some one has to watch the twins. I’ll be right up when I’m finished ok?”

Chi Chi nodded, her eyes downcast to the floor. She headed towards the kitchen to tend to the twins, as Bulma watched her go off, sadness evident in her eyes. She quickly went off and headed after Yamcha.

Chi Chi sat in the kitchen, her chin resting on the palm of her hand. Her other hand resting on her stomach, where a new life was growing at the moment. ‘Goku you cant leave me now,’ she thought.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt something hit her face. She looked onto the table, looking at three small peas. A smirk slowly formed on her face as she looked up towards the twins, both of them with grins on their faces, spoons held high.

She giggled, seeing Serena in their smile. She picked up the 3 peas, and chucked it at them, causing them to squeal and giggle. She shook her head, “Boy, Serena and Vegeta are going to have some time raising you two!,”

*************

Android 20 took off, leaving everyone else behind. He would give all his might to activate the other androids, even if he died trying. All he had to do was make it passed these three mountains, then the world would be in utter chaos when he’s creations were released.

He grinned at the thought. His plan will be accomplished, no matter what.

*************


Serena turned towards Trunks and Bri who were looking sheepishly at her, “Oh my…,” said Serena.

She stared at them, not believing that she was seeing her babies all….all grownup! A small smile formed on her lips as she looked at the twins, then turned to Vegeta, “My babies are going to be soooo ADORABLE!!!,” tears of joy formed in her eyes, “Now I know my children wont grow up to be ugly!!,”

Everyone coughed, shaking their heads, mumbling under there breaths. “Sigh… that’s my woman,” muttered Vegeta, before he received a piercing glare from his woman. Vegeta “hmpfed” and crossed his arms over his chest.

Serena turned back to the now badly blushing twins with a smile. “So…what are you doing in the past?,”

Trunks and Bri’s turned back to their respective colors, becoming serious. “We’ve come back to help fight the androids,” said Bri.

Trunks then looked at Serena, “But from what we saw, those weren’t the androids that destroyed…are destroying our home,”

Vegeta quirked an eyebrow, “What the hell are you talking about?,”

“What he’s talking about, is that the android you destroyed, and the one that got away aren’t the ones that is destroying our home. We’ve never seen those two androids before.,” replied Bri.

“So what are you saying? That there are more?,” asked Vegeta, a scowl forming on his face.

“We don’t know, that’s what we are guessing. I think I alternated the time line by coming here to give Goku that virus antidote,” Trunks looked around the group, eyes narrowing a bit, “And where is Goku?,”

“Goku just got the virus, he’s being taken cared of,” replied Piccolo. “And what do you mean that you’ve alternated the time line?,”

Trunks sighed, “In our time, Goku died from a heart virus, that the doctors of your time didn’t have an antidote for. In our time, we made an antidote and we brought it here so Goku can live and help fight the androids. Being that I came, and alternating what was to be, time changed…so what ever happens now is totally new to use. We cant tell you what is going to happen now because things have changed so much and may continue to change,”

“So, we need to go and find that android. For all we know, he could be running off to activate more androids,” said Bri.

They all nodded, turning towards the direction the androids had headed off too, and sped off as fast as they could.

*************

Bulma exited her lab, running her fingers through her hair. She heard ChiChi and the twins laughing, and headed towards the den with curiosity. She smiled, seeing ChiChi with the twins, tickling them on the soft carpeted floor.

She cleared her throat to gain Chi Chi’s attention. She raised her head and saw Bulma standing in the doorway. She stood up quickly, walking over to the woman. “Can I go see him now?,”

Bulma nodded, walking past the woman and headed towards the twins who were rolling around on the floor. ChiChi headed towards the lab, walking down the steps slowly. She came up to another door, reaching the doorknob with trembling hands. With emotions over whelming her, she waited a moment to re-collect herself.

She stepped inside and saw Yamcha sitting in a chair beside Goku. He took a hold of a medicine bottle, opened it, and shook out a pill. He put it in his mouth, took a cup of water and washed the pill down. He stood up suddenly, moving closer to Goku and whispered something in his ear. He straightened up and turned. He looked startled, unnoticed that someone was in the room with him. He smiled at her and walked out, but stopped beside ChiChi first, “He’s going to be ok, he’s a fighter,”

She smiled and took several strides over to her husband, taking the seat Yamcha had vacated. Once seated, she took a hold of Goku’s large and powerful hand. Tears sprung to her eyes, “My God, he’s suffering,” she whispered , watching as he kept a hand onto his chest, as he rolled from side to side, panting and moaning in pain.

She scooted her chair closer to him, gripping his hand tighter, “Goku…,” she paused, collecting her thoughts, “Goku, you have to fight this. Your friends need you, this planet and its people need you and…me, I need you too Goku. But, someone else needs you more, our baby Goku. Our child needs a father Goku,” tears coursed down her face, breaking out into sobs.

She suddenly began to stare down at Goku’s hand , which was clenching hers gently. Her sobs stopped and her eyes cast its way up to see Goku’s half-lidded eyes looking at her. He mustered up a smile, which quickly faded when another surge of pain ran through him. He struggled to take his hand out of his wife’s, raising it up towards her face, wiping her tears away and cupped her cheek.

“Don’t cry,” he paused, gripping a hand on his chest, taking in a shaky breath, “You know I hate it when you cry,”

ChiChi smiled, holding his hand to her cheek, “Did you hear all that?,”

Goku nodded, “So, you’re pregnant?” she nodded, looking down at the bed sheets that cover her husband.

Goku gave somewhat of a chuckle, causing ChiChi to look at him and quirk and eyebrow. The look made Goku laugh a bit harder, then gave her his famous Goku grin, “That’s great! I wanted another kid,”

ChiChi looked behind her and saw Yamcha, Bulma; holding the twins, coming down the stairs, “Hey Goku, glad to see you’re awake,” said Yamcha. He looked around the room, then turned back to Goku, “I’m going back to the battle. I’ll catch you guys later,”

He then quickly turned and walked out of the room. Bulma watched him go and then turned to ChiChi, “Hey I’m taking the kids to the park, so I’ll see you guys later too,” she turned, walking out of the room, the twins waving their little hands at ChiChi and Goku. ChiChi giggled, adoring their cuteness. She turned back to her husband, “You need rest. You have a battle to fight,”

Goku smiled, “I have several battles to fight,” ChiChi nodded with a smile, understanding what he meant. She watched as he drifted off into sleep, staying in the room to be beside him.

‘Get well Goku. For the sake of the world and mankind, get well,” those were her last thoughts before she too drifted off into the land off sleep, clutching Goku’s hand to her cheek.

***********

Piccolo was in the lead of the group, he spotted Android 20 in front of a large metal door, “Guys! I’ve spotted him!”

The others saw the android opening the metal door and entering it, “Hurry you guys, its closing!,” They sped their pace, but by the time they got to it, it was too late, it closed.

“Crap, it closed on us,” muttered Trunks, a scowl on his face.

“I don’t see a problem, I’ll blast it open,” Vegeta started to form a Ki energy ball. Bri turned towards the sky and saw something--someone, heading towards them.

“Hey guys, who is that?,” The others looked towards the sky, except for Vegeta, who’s attention was on his Ki ball, watching it as it grew larger and larger.

“It’s Yamcha!,” exclaimed Tien. Within a few seconds, Yamcha was standing before them. He looked at Krillen, who was still lying unconscious, eyes wide open in Tien’s arms. “What happened to him?,”

“The androids got to him and we don’t have the senzu beans, Goku has them,”

Yamcha reached into his pocket, pulling out a small sack of senzu beans. “I took them from Goku when I brought him to Capsule Corps,” He took out a bean and handed it to Tien. Tien put the bean inside Krillen’s mouth, helping the man swallow it down. A few minutes went by and Krillen awakened, completely revitalized.

Tien set Krillen down and he looked around in confusion, “What happened…and where am I, and who are they?,” he said, pointing at the older version of the twins.

“The androids had gotten to you and sucked out your energy. We are now standing in front of the androids hideout, and those two are Brianna and Trunks from the future” Krillen nodded his head, taking all this in slowly.

A loud explosion went off and everyone turned towards the door. Vegeta had his trademark smirk up, “Open Sesame!,”

Serena came up behind him with a smile, “Open sesame?,”

Vegeta looked at her, then shrugged his shoulders, “I was it on Aladdin,”

Serena giggled and waited for the smoke to clear. Once it had cleared, the door was completely gone, more like disintegrated. Vegeta smirked, liking his work, then turned to the others, Come on now, I got things to do!,”

Everyone walked inside cautiously, guards up high. There were tons of machines and many other gadgets that would have made Bulma feel like she was in paradise. They saw a shadow fade behind a corner and they began to follow it. They finally were lead to a room where there were three large metal casket looking things. There was a round window at the top of each, showing three faces.

“Bri, there’s two of the androids that damaged our home!,” exclaimed Trunks, “17 and 18!,”

“Yea, but who is that other one?,” Trunks shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t have a clue.”

Android 20 jumped out from nowhere, heading towards the three metal looking caskets. He pushed in some button, and before the group could do anything, the two caskets that held 17 and 18 began to open.


Author: Well I’m going to leave it there *grins* Who knows when I’ll be able to update again >< I have a feeling I’ll be getting grounded again *stupid American lit. and Spanish* But I’ll be writing in ma notebook, possibly, on the next chapt. ^_^ please review!!!