Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta carried Serena inside Capsule Corpse. Vegeta passed by the kitchen and heard the Senshi and Bulma inside eating and talking. Vegeta walked up the stairs and saw Rini standing by her bedroom door.

Vegeta ignored the little girl’s questioning looks and walked inside the room. Vegeta walked towards the bed and placed the now sleeping Serena on the bed. Rini walked towards the bed and turned towards her mother than to Vegeta.

“What happened to my mommy?” questioned Rini. When she didn’t receive an answer Rini growled under her breath.

“Did you do that to her?” questioned Rini. Vegeta whipped his head around in annoyance.

“No I did not do that?” remarked Vegeta as he turned away from Rini. Rini quirked an eyebrow with irritation.

“Then what happened?” questioned Rini again. Vegeta sighed and turned around. He sat down on the bed and looked towards Rini.

“I don’t know what happened. All I know is that she lost her temper and things happened.” replied Vegeta. Rini took the answer and than her face brightened like a Christmas tree.

“Daddy?” questioned Rini. It took a moment for Vegeta to register to she was talking to him.

‘Oh she’s talking to me.’ thought Vegeta as he turned his attention to the mini me of Serena.

“What brat?” questioned Vegeta.

“Well I was wondering since mommy is asleep and all, if you could take me to the park?” as Rini. Vegeta looked at Rini and than at Serena.

“I don’t know kid.” replied Vegeta. Rini’s eyes began to widened and fill with tears. Her pouty bottom lip began to tremble.

‘OMG she’s going to cry.’ thought Vegeta panicked. Before Rini can scream and throw a tantrum, Vegeta reached forward and put his hand over her mouth.

“All right I’ll take you to the park.” replied Vegeta. Rini’s face immediately brightened up and she slapped Vegeta’s hand from her mouth. She turned around and gave Vegeta the biggest hug she could muster up.

“Thank you. You’re the best daddy ever. I love you.” exclaimed Rini as she pecked Vegeta on the cheek and skipped her way out of the bedroom. Vegeta watched the little girl leave the room happily.

‘Did she say that she loved me, did I agree to take her to the park, oh my god what am I getting myself into.’ thought Vegeta. Vegeta turned towards Serena who was still asleep. Vegeta leaned forwards and kissed her forehead before he followed after Rini.

Vegeta left the room and went downstairs. He went into the den and found Rini sitting on the couch waiting for him.

“Let’s go brat.” replied Vegeta. Rini jumped off the seat and ran towards Vegeta. She grabbed onto his hand and pulled him out the door. Vegeta grabbed Rini once the door was closed and held her in his arms.
He began to levitate and flew to the direction of the park.

Once reaching their destination, Vegeta landed on the ground. Rini jumped from Vegeta’s arms and looked around the large park in amazement. Vegeta grimaced as he saw all the loud and the annoying children running around.

“What have I gotten myself into.” whispered Vegeta.

“What did you say?” questioned Rini. Vegeta looked down at Rini who in return was looking at him.

“Nothing brat.” replied Vegeta. Rini turned around and looked around the whole park until her eyes landed on the swings. Rini latched herself onto Vegeta’s arm.

“Come on and push me on the swings!” exclaimed Rini. Rini dragged Vegeta towards the swing. Vegeta helped the child sit on it and went behind her.

“Push push.” cheered Rini as Vegeta began to push Rini on the swing.

“Higher higher.” cheered Rini and Vegeta began to push her higher.

“Your not pushing hard enough!” yelled Rini. Vegeta becoming irritated pushed Rini a little to hard on the swing. The swing went flying forward and threw Rini off the swing making her air bourn .

‘Crap.’ thought Vegeta as he took off into the air. He reached up and grabbed the wide-eyed Rini. Vegeta landed on the ground and began to look over Rini.

“You okay?” questioned Vegeta. Rini turned to look at Vegeta with a grin.

“Let’s do it again.” exclaimed Rini with a giggle.

“What. you. want. to. do. that. again?” exclaimed Vegeta pausing with every word. Rini giggled again and nodded her head. After a half-hour of throwing Rini off the swing, they both decided it was enough playing on the swing.

Within an hour Vegeta and Rini had gone down the slides, in which Vegeta got stuck on, played in the sandbox, in which Rini buried Vegeta in the sand, went on the jungle gym, in which Vegeta got trapped in and went back on the swing for a bit more.

“Daddy?” replied Rini as she sat on the bench next to Vegeta. Vegeta looked up from his ice cream cone and looked towards Rini.

“What?” asked Vegeta.

“Can we go to the candy store?” asked Rini with her best smile. Vegeta sighed and slouched in his chair.

“I just took you to the park.” replied Vegeta.

“Yeah and know I want to go to the candy store.” replied Rini. Vegeta thought back to that tantrum Rini was going to throw back at the house. He surely didn’t want her to throw one now in front of all these people.

“All right let’s go to the candy store.” replied Vegeta with a sigh. Vegeta got from his seat and threw his ice cream cone on the floor. He picked up Rini and took off to the store. Once at the store Rini dragged Vegeta inside. Rini’s eyes widened at the different varieties of candies.

“I want that one and that one and those and you can’t forget those.” exclaimed Rini. Vegeta’s eyes widened in disbelief.

“Rini that’s all the candy in the store. That’s way to much.” replied Vegeta.

“But I want them.” replied Rini.

“I said no.” replied Vegeta. Rini’s eyes began to tear up but, Vegeta turned his head away and crossed his arms over his chest. Rini’s eyes tear up even more and the tears began to make trails down her chubby cheeks.


Rini began to sniffle before she opened her mouth and screamed as loud as she could. Everyone turned to Vegeta and Rini in surprise. Vegeta winced and turned to Rini. Rini cried for all she was worth making Vegeta very angry.

“ALL RIGHT I’LL GET YOUR FREAKIN’ CANDY!” shouted Vegeta.

“Really?” asked Rini as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Only if you shut up brat.” replied Vegeta as he walked towards the counter and Rini followed him.

“Give me all the candy you got.” growled Vegeta to the young man who stood behind the counter. The young man yelped and started stuffing candy in a large beg. Once all the candy was in the bag, Vegeta shoved it into Rini’s arms causing the little girl to fall from the weight of the bag. Rini started to cry again.

“Would you shut up!” yelled Vegeta aggravated. Rini shrunk back away from Vegeta in fear. Vegeta sighed and walked towards Rini.

“I didn’t mean to yell at you.” said Vegeta holding out his arms for Rini. Rini turned away from Vegeta. She stood to her feet and pushed past Vegeta running out the door. Vegeta saw Rini run out the store in surprise and ignored the rude comments the by passers were saying. Vegeta rushed out the door and chased after Rini.

Rini ran down the street with crying. She let out a startled yelp when she felt some one wrap their arms around her and lift her and bring her to their chest. Rini looked up to see Vegeta and began to struggle against him.

“Leave me alone, I don’t want you to be my daddy. You’re mean to me.” shouted Rini each word causing a pang in Vegeta’s heart.

“Look Rini, I...um...I..uhhh.” stuttered Vegeta trying to get his feelings out.

“What?” yelled Rini becoming impatient.

“Iapologizefortreatingyoulikethat.” replied Vegeta in one breath.

“What?” questioned Rini not understanding what Vegeta had just said. Vegeta sighed.

“I said that I’m sorry.” replied Vegeta. Rini smiled.

“Really?” questioned Rini.

“Yes really.” replied Vegeta. Rini reached up and gave Vegeta a hug.

“I’m sorry too and I still want you to be my daddy.” whispered Rini. Rini burried her face into Vegeta’s chest . Vegeta wrapped his arms around Rini and stood up.

“Come on let’s go home and see your mother.” replied Vegeta.

“Yeah and we can get her a present to make her feel better” said Rini.

“Okay, but first let’s go get your candy.” replied Vegeta as he set Rini down. Both of them walked hand in hand down the street and back into the candy store.

***********************

Vegeta flew back to Capsule Corpse with Rini in hand as well as a large bag of candy, white roses and a box of chocolates. Rini was talking really fast considering she had so much candy. Words were coming out faster than her mouth could mouth.

Vegeta walked inside and upstairs with Rini and the gifts. He went to Serena’s bedroom and opened the door. The duo saw Serena back towards them and with her looking out the window. She sat on the window sill with her head resting on her knees.

Serena turned to them when she heard the door close. Rini jumped from Vegeta’s arms and ran towards Her mother.

“Mommy guess what?” exclaimed Rini bouncing with every word. Serena looked at Vegeta before bent down and pick her daughter up from the floor and sat Rini in her lap.

“Wow your hyper today aren’t you? What did you do today?” asked Serena with a smile.

“Well daddy took me to the park and got ice cream cones and and then we bought a big bag of candy and I ate nearly half of it and than we went to the store and.......” stated Rini before her head went against her mother’s chest. Serena looked down in surprise and lifted Rini’s head. Serena giggled lightly as she saw that Rini had fallen asleep.

“Well I guess she had a fun time with her.......daddy.” replied Serena looking over to Vegeta. Vegeta blushed and walked towards Serena. He handed Serena the roses and the chocolates.

“Rini and I went to the store and bought that for you. That what she was going to say before she past out.” replied Vegeta.

“Thank you Vegeta.” replied Serena with a smile. Vegeta moved over and took the sleeping Rini from his arms. He carried her over to the bed to set her down. He took off her shoes and tucked the girl into the bed. Vegeta than walked back over to Serena. He lifted her up from her position ,sat down and pulled Serena into his lap. Serena sighed and leaned back into his chest.

“I’m sorry.” replied Serena.

“For what?” questioned Vegeta. Serena turned to the side and her right ear was against Vegeta’s chest.

“For loosing my earlier. I don’t know what came over me.” whispered Serena. She was surprised when Vegeta began too laugh. Serena sat up confused.

“I know why you lost your temper.” replied Vegeta with a cocky grin. Serena tilted her head to the side.

“Why?” questioned Serena. Vegeta smiled and looked Serena in the eyes.

“Because your a Saiyan.”