Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 25

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Thanks so much for all the reviews ^_^ I’m sooooo happy. Well I know you guys have been waiting for this chapter soooooo her ya go!

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story!





A month has gone by within the Time Chambers. Serena and Vegeta lay in the bed asleep. Vegeta had an protective arm wrapped around his woman. The two new additions to the family lay curled up in a crib, which somehow appeared after the twins were born.

All was peaceful and quiet until you heard a loud wailing sound escaped from one of the twins and than a few moments later the second one started. Serena and Vegeta groaned loudly.

“Woman, go take care of your brats,” whispered Vegeta.

“No, you go get your kids, I got them last time, matter of fact I got them every time”, remarked Serena.

“But they want you woman, so go,” replied Vegeta getting himself more comfortable in the blankets.

“No, I think they’re wailing daddy,” responded Serena. Vegeta growled low in his throat. He then pushed Serena out of the bed. There was a soft thump that can be heard.

“Oh look, you’re already up, mine as well go get them,” replied Vegeta as he turned over and went back to sleep. Serena glared at Vegeta.

“Oh hell no, ohhhh he’s going to get it, payback is going to be so sweet.” growled Serena, while climbing to her feet. She walked over to the crib and looked at the wailing duo that lay inside. They both stopped in unison when they say their mother hovering above them.

Serena smiled and reached down, picking up Brianna first and then Trunks. Both children used their chubby little fingers to clutch onto Serena shirt and used their other hand to suck their thumbs, as their tails wrapped themselves around Serena‘s arms. Serena walked over towards the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. Using her foot she opened the door and saw two cool bottles of milk. She managed into getting a hold of the two bottles with her tail so she could keep a good hold on the twins.

“Glad I have this tail,” whispered Serena.

Serena then made her way to a rocking chair, that too magically appeared. She sat heavily into the chair with a sigh. She placed the bottles of milk into the awaiting mouths of the little Saiyans. Their little tails wagged and you could hear the sucking sounds from the twins as they sucked down on their bottles. Serena rocked them in the rocking chair, humming a soft tune.

When the bottles were empty she raised them a bit, with her tail she used it to rub the Saiyan twins’ backs for them to burp. Once Serena heard them, she lowered them again and continued to rock them. She looked at Trunks first, who’s large blue eyes stared at her. He was fighting the urge of sleep, but lost as his eyes closed a few moments later. Her eyes the turned to Brianna, who’s coal black eyes were drooping, but she soon followed her brother in the land of sleep.

Serena stood to her feet and advanced herself towards the crib. She laid her month old twins down. She bent down to Trunks, she brushed back his violet soft locks and kissed his cool forehead. She turned to Brianna and did the same. She stayed and watched her two precious bundles for a moment. She smiled and then turned and made her way to the bed.

She looked at Vegeta, and saw the man resting peacefully, wrapped up in the blankets. Serena rolled her eyes at her mate.

“Damn man, throwing me out of the bed, while he gets his sleep,” murmured Serena. She climbed into the bed and didn’t forget to whack Vegeta upside the head before she too fell into a peaceful slumber.

********

Vegeta groaned slightly, he reached over for his woman to find that she wasn’t there. He opened his eyes and in fact, the bed was vacant. Vegeta sat up and looked around. His eyes stopped scanning the area when he say Serena sitting in the rocking chair feeding Brianna and Trunks.

Vegeta yawned and climbed out of the bed. He made his was over to his woman and his two brats. He came up behind Serena and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. Serena raised her head a bit startled.

“Morning sleepy head,” said Serena with a small smile. Vegeta nodded and kept his gaze on his two kids. Brianna pushed the bottle from her mouth and giggled up at her daddy. She raised her pudgy arms to him. Serena giggled.

“I guess she wants you,” said Serena. Vegeta leaned forward and gathered Brianna into his arms. The little girl immediately wrapped her fuzzy tail around her father’s arms and clapped her little hands. Vegeta’s face retorted as he smelled something, something bad.

“Woman, what the hell is that smell?,” questioned Vegeta. Serena smiled. Vegeta eyed Serena for a moment, he then looked at his giggling daughter. He raised her and smelled her. His face scrunched up in disgust.

“Dear lord! The smell, it’s so horrible!,” exclaimed Vegeta. Serena’s smile turned into a grin. This would be a perfect revenge.

“Oh, Vegeta, I have to go and take a shower,” replied Serena. She stood from the rocking chair and handed Trunks over to Vegeta. Vegeta looked at his woman like she was crazy.

“What, woman you better get over here and change them,” replied Vegeta. Serena ignored him and kept her pace to the bathroom. Vegeta frown. He looked at Trunks and Brianna, who in return stared up at him.

“Damn it!,” growled Vegeta and he brought both of them to the changing area. He looked around and found the pampers and the wipes. He grabbed a hold of them and placed them to the side. Trunks looked at the wipes and grabbed them, quicker than Vegeta thought. Trunks had it clenched in his hands and was twirling it around. Vegeta grabbed the wipes and put it out of reach of Trunks grasp. Trunks’s face scrunched and he frowned. Vegeta looked at him.

“Don’t look at me like that,” said Vegeta. He then turned to Brianna who was giggling away. He shook his head, not wanting to know what was so funny, it wasn’t like he was going to get an answer anyway. He went to Trunks and pulled down his pants. He tossed them to the side. He looked at the bulging pamper hesitantly. He held his breath and unclasped the pamper, when he saw what was inside his face blanched, he could feel something coming up his throat, but swallowed it. Vegeta whipped around and closed his eyes.

‘I think I’m going to throw-up,’ thought Vegeta. He released his held in breath and took in another. ‘I’m a man damn it, I can do this.’ Vegeta then turned around and whipped back around.

“Ok, I’m scarred for life,” he whispered.

**********

Serena was peeking out of the bathroom door. She was on her knees laughing hysterically.

‘Oh, man, this is great, If only I had a camera.” thought Serena. A camera magically appeared in Serena’s hands. Her face beamed.

‘Note to self, must thank Kame when we leave,” thought Serena. She immediately brought up the camera and started to take pictures!

“These will be going into the baby book, ’Vegeta’s first attempted at changing a diaper’,” Serena grinned at the idea.

**********

Vegeta finally got his nausea under control. He turned back around. He grabbed some wipes and held them up, he then began to clean off Trunks.

‘Hm, this isn’t so bad,’ thought Vegeta. Once Trunks was all clean, Vegeta grabbed a clean diaper. He went back to Trunks, he then looked at Trunks and saw that the boy was looking at him funny. Vegeta tilted his head to the side. That was when Trunks released himself, he peed all over Vegeta’s face. Vegeta stood shocked, his face then faulted and he frowned. Trunks giggled at his daddy’s peed on face. Vegeta agitatedly grabbed some wipes and cleaned his face.

Vegeta put on Trunks pamper and put on the boy’s pants. He glared at the boy and then turned to Brianna who looked at him with a small grin. Vegeta grimaced and started to pull off her pants. He opened the pamper. He closed his eyes momentarily and waited for the nausea to pass.

Once it did he went and started to clean her. Brianna suddenly clenched her legs closed. Vegeta tried to pry them open, but the wouldn’t budge. Vegeta began to think that something was wrong, he bent forward a little bit and Brianna right then farted in his face. Vegeta shot back.

“Good God!”, exclaimed Vegeta. His face visibly paled. He stumbled back a bit, bewildered. He looked at his daughter who was grinning.

Vegeta growled, “ This is ridiculous!,” He went back to Brianna and quickly cleaned up the remaining mess. Finally the twins where cleaned up. Vegeta sighed, he turned towards the bathroom and saw Serena in the doorway laughing. Serena’s eyes widened at being caught.

“Oh!, um just wanted to see if you had everything under control!,” exclaimed Serena, before she slammed the door closed, you could hear the water being turned on. Vegeta shook his head, he then looked down at the two little Saiyans. He reached down and picked both of them up. He turned and walked over to the bed and climbed in. He was soon, leaning against the pillows with Brianna and Trunks lying in his arms.

**********

Serena exited the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe, while drying her hair with a towel. She held the camera in her hand and had a grin on her face. She went over to the bed and saw Vegeta with Trunks and Brianna. All three of them were sleeping. Serena smiled at the precious moment. She took the camera and took a picture of it.

She placed the camera on the side table and went towards the bed. She climbed in and leaned her head on Vegeta’s shoulder. She was next to Trunks and ran her fingers through is soft violet hair. She brushed her fingers over his chubby cheeks, he moved slightly, but didn’t awake. She looked up and saw Vegeta watching her quietly.
“You’re mean, you know that,” mumbled Vegeta. Serena’s eyes widened.

“ME!?!?!?!, I’m not the mean one, who was the one who pushed me out of bed so he didn’t have to put Trunks and Brianna back to sleep,” Vegeta opened his mouth to respond but closed it.

“Thought so,” responded Serena, with a grin of satisfaction.

“But, you made me clean that CRAP!!!” exclaimed Vegeta.

“Yeah, so, I do it all the time. Do you see me complaining?” questioned Serena. Vegeta sighed, his woman was right, she did do all of those things and didn’t complain one bit. Serena moved closer to Vegeta and wrapped her arm around his waist.

“Well I think you did a pretty good job for your first try!,” replied Serena with a smile.

“Yeah I believe I did,” responded Vegeta.


Author: Ok, I’m done with this chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Please review!!!!!